Pokémon Pokemon:Villainous Team Rp

vegeta007 posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 08:44PM
here you are on a villainous team
rules:(just cause your villain doesn't mean there is no rules!)
pg 13
no killing
no stealing from your own team
you must have at least 2 very common pokemon or their evolved forms(doesn't matter which region)
1 legendary is allowed but not for regular battles
1 pokemon that is commonly used in that team e.g team rocket poison
1 starter(again any region)
1 rare or common pokemon of your choice

(we're all in one region)

criteria:
Name:
Team:
Pokemon:(5, 6 if you have no legionaries)(don't include levels much)
Reason for joining:
Legendary pokemon:
Position:(grunt-executive)
Personality:
pic:

more rules and updates will be added if need be mine

Mine
Name:Randy
Team:Rocket
Pokemon:Quilava,
Golbat(common pokemon)
Haunter(common type)
Sableye(rare)
Pidgeot(common pokemon)
Reason for joining:He's looking to find someone who hurt him and took his pokemon so he wanted everyone to feel his pain (except a sound few)
Legendary pokemon:Palkia
Position:High-Ranking Officer
Personality:rash, impatient, level, fearless
Pic:
here you are on a villainous team
rules:(just cause your villain doesn't mean there is no rules!)
p
last edited on Dec 11, 2012 at 09:36PM
save

Pokémon 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
don't anyone wanna join?
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Its kinda confusing on how this will work if there are only villans....
well its your major characters feuding teams and crap trying what the usually do, if you want we can minor characters who are the good guys but i wanna make like a feud between the 6 teams
Doesnt exactly fit my interest sorry.....
*sighs* I think Ill give it a shot, but no promising I can keep the attentions span to keep up with it, I have other rps as well, but lets see. Is it okay to make up my own team or must I use a premade one?
whichever you like
over a year ago Glitterific said…
Hi! I've always liked the villian teams haha! I would like join!

Name: Izabelle and Jase

Team: Team Axis (My own made up team)

Pokemon: Team Axis Pokemon-
Common- Mawhile, Zangoose, and Skarmory
Rare- Mismagius (which belongs to Izabelle) and Gallade (Which belongs to Jase)

Reason for joining: Izabelle joined because she really didn't have much choice in the matter. Team Axis is the family business.
Jase joined because he had grown up in an orphanage and had seen human cruelty and evil toward pokemon at it's core. He wishes to eliminate this evil and beleives he can acheive this by working with Team Axis.

Legendary pokemon: Deoxys

Position: They are both Commanders

Personality: Izabelle is very stubborn, selfish, and a bit bratty. She doesn't really want to be part of the 'family business' but does so anyway because she doesn't have anything else better to do. She gets bored easy and is also very impatient.
Jase is the more calmer of the two. He likes to think things through, logically and reasonably. He's obedient and loyal to Team Axis. He doesn't speak much either.

pic: (I drew it myself :D Izabelle is obviously the girl and Jase is obviously the guy)
Hi! I've always liked the villian teams haha! I would like join! 

Name: Izabelle and Jase

Oh and these are what the grunts look like :D
Oh and these are what the grunts look like :D
cool, what does your team do?
Team Axis is lead by Izabelle's father. He wishes to use Deoxys to advance human evolution and destroy all evils toward humanity's own self and pokemon.
last edited over a year ago
cool
Should we start now?..
yebo yes
Randy:*walking*huh who are they?*spots team axis*
Female Axis Grunt: We are Team Axis!

Male Axis Grunt: And that's all you need to know.

(Which region and city are we in?)
(say, a made up one)
Randy:well your dealing in team rockets business I'll have to ask you to leave
Female Grunt: We aren't going anywhere!

Male Grunt: Not until the mission is finished!

FG: If you get in our way you stand in the way of all of Tram Axis!

MG: Yeah! Now move it or we'll have to use force!!
Randy:try you low grunt, even 2 on 1 your not barely worth my time, now leave or you'll feel the wrath of my pokemon
FG: Grrr! Just 'cause I'm a grunt doesn't mean you can just insult me like that!

MG: We'll show you!! *sends out Zangoose*

FG: Yeah! *sends out mawhile*

Randy:you asked for it*sends out quilava and golbat* ready to play?
MG & FG: We will win! For Team Axis!!

MG: Zangoose use slash!

FG: Mawhile use crunch!

Zangoose and Mawhile: *charge at quilava and golbat*
Quilava:*takes attack head on*

Golbat:*gets knocked back*

Randy:quilava flamethrower, golbat acrobatics

*quilava fires at mawhile, golbat attacks zangoose*
*both pokemon take attacks at full force*

Mawhile: Maw...*eyes go swirly unable to battle*

Zangoose: Zan...*eyes go swirly unable to battle*

*grunts loose*

MG: Noo!!

FG: We lost!!

*Suddenly Mismagius and Gallade appear along with the Team Axis Commamders! (gallade used teleport)*

MG & FG: Commanders Izabelle and Jase!!

Izabelle: Ugh this is getting soo annoying...

Jase: Commander Izabelle, they are nothing but grunts. It's obvious that they wouldn't be much of a match for a Rocket Officer.
Randy:useless

MG:sir it seems that most of those "axis" members are gone

Randy:*angrily stomps the ground*idiotic grunts they shouldn't even be fit to wield a pokemon, no offense

MG:non taken

Randy:stay on watch
(Okay I'm going to assume that was the Rocket base somewhereand I'm saying it's nightime too)

*axis members are now outside Rocket base far away out of sight but still close enough to see it*

Izabelle: Yeah, yeah whatever Jase. *turns to grunts* You did your job right?

MG & FG: Yessirs! The data was collected!

*FG hands Izabelle a data disk*

Izabelle: *takes disk* Good, Daddy will be happy about this.

Jase: *talks into communicator* We got the data.Mission success, *a helicopter arrives and takes them away*

Izabelle: *While on the helicopter she leans back in her seat* Now comes the fun part.

Jase: *puts data disk into a laptop the disk contine information on legendary pokemon such as Mew, Entei, Sucuine, Raikou, among others*

Izabelle: *looks over at Jase's laptop* Team Rocket sure new what they were doing. Even I have to admit Giovanni was always a crafty one.
Randy:*going out for a walk* palkia i feel something*spots helicopter*maybe i took them too lightly

Giovanni:soon I'll have the whole world on their knees*evil laughs*
MG- Helicopter Pilot: Sirs, we've spotted a Rocket officer. It's possible he's spotted us as well.

Izabelle: Hmmmm... *Unbuckles seat belt, opens helicopter door and yells* Come on Jase let's go have some fun!

Jase: "Fun" was not part of the mission objective.

Izabelle: You're soo boring!! Fine I'll go Mismagius!! *Jumps out of Helicopter and Mismagius follows*

Jase: *sighs* Protecting Commamder Izabelle is a secondary objective. *Closes laptop and hands it to co-pilot* Return to base. We won't be long. *Jumps out of helicopter along with gallade*

Izabelle: *while falling* WOOHOOO!!!

*Gallade uses teleport to land all of them safely on the ground in front of Randy*

Izabelle: Haha! Jase I knew you couldn't resist!!
Randy:what do you want
Jase: The mission objective is classified.

Izabelle: Yeah, yeah blah blah blah. Forget get him and the whole objective thing what I want is to have some fun! Let's battle Rocket guy!
Randy:the rocket guy has a question,what are you doing here
Jase: I repeat, the mission objective is classified.

Izabelle: Hmph!! Fine!! I'll tell you what we're doing here... as long as you defeat me in a battle!!

Jase: Commander Izabelle I cannot allow that.

Izabelle: Come on Jase! You really this guy can beat me?

Jase: ... It is unknown what the outcome will be.

Izabelle: Well I already know! Rocket guy you're going down!!
Randy:take a number "axy"*starts walking away*
Jase: We are finished here then?

Izabelle: NO! We are NOT finished here. And DO NOT call me "Axy." Do you have any idea how much I hate nicknames?! My name is Izabelle Kimiyo Van Strais Gemaita Axys s!! Commander of Team Axis!! You will NOT just DECLINE my demand to battle. You will NOT walk away from me!! Because yi know what Rocket guy?! I stole very VERY important data records on every Team rocket base and operations!! AND I took all your Rocket Data on the legendary pokemon!! So if you even CARE about your stupid team then you'll want all that data back won't you??

Jase: *facepalms* Revealing the classfied mission objective was not in the mission objective.
Randy:*pauses*go sableye

Sableye:*pops out pokeball*

Randy:thanks, that's what I needed to to hear, I'll battle soon. Sableye flash

*a light blinds the area and Randy disappears*

Izabelle: UGH!! That COWARD!! I HATE it when people run away.

Jase: *sighs* It would be so that you wouldn't care about the consequences of your actions.

Izabelle: *shrugs* Figures you wouldn't understand.

Jase: *sighs again* Gallade.

Gallade: *nods* Lade. *uses teleport and Team Axis members disappear*
Randy:tch they didn't even realize I'm behind this tree

Sableye:leye(idiots)
*now they're back in the helicopter*

MG Pilot: Sirs! You're back...

Izabelle: *sourly* Don't rub it in.

MG: Uh.. Yessir.

FG: Sirs you have a call from base.

Jase: *nods* Patch it through. *pushes button on communicator and hologrom of the Team Axis boss is projected his face is shadowed they can only see a profile of a man*

Izabelle: *rolls eyes* Hello daddy.

Jase: Sir.

Axis Boss: I know the mission was successful but there was a unexpected disruption?

Izabelle: Daddy I just wanted to have some fun, but that Rocket idiot decided to be a grumpy-head.

Axis Boss: *smiles* hmm.. Don't worry my sweet. You'll be able to have all the fun in world once I fix it.

Izabelle: Whatever.

Axis Boss: *goes back to being serious* You have the next objectives coordinates. Continue as planned.

Jase: *nods* Yes sir. *hologram disappears *
Randy:I can still see their helicopter, but barely, maybe I should follow them*mg drives a car to follow them*
*helicopter flies to a big city with skyscrapers and many lights*

FG: Sirs we have arrived at Chance City.

Izabelle: Haha! I've always heard stories of this place. Crime rate here is twice as high as the old Sunnyshore. Weird they decided to put the biggest research center of Poke Future Tech Labs here.

Jase: The objective is to infiltrate the Lab and collect the final piece.

Izabelle: Final piece. I like the sound of that.

*helicopter hovers over a small field on the outskirts of the city Commanders disembark*
Randy:chance city, not the best choice for secret operation*seems team axis* well well well it seems my little friends have scheme on their hands. Sableye and haunter

*Sableye and Haunter pop out their balls*

Randy:stay hidden and follow those two and when they get what they need take and hurry,and if need be Haunter you use night shade and Sableye you use flash

*both pokemon nod*

Mg:do you want me to inform Giovanni

Randy:no, not yet
Jase: Gallade.

Gallade: *nods and teleports them to the roof of the Poke Future Tech Labs*

Izabelle: Okay!! First we should take out their security systems then we should break the codes for the locks then we can hack into-

*Gallade teleports them inside the lab*

Izabelle: ... Or we could just do that.

Jase: *walks over to a big computer and begins hacking into the system*

Izabelle: What? Seriously no guards? No scientists? No security system? Anything?

Jase: *continues typing away* I disabled the main security system while we still onboard the helicopter. The Labs just have automated security that's why there's no guards. Here it is. Level B-20.

Izabelle: What does B stand for?

*gallade teleports them into another room in front of a giant reinforced safe door*

Jase: B stands for Basement.

Izabelle: Will you quit teleporting me without warning?! It's starting to get annoying!
Haunter and Sableye:*slowly following them*
Jase: *walks over to the safes keypad and enters a code he steps back and the safe locks umlock to open the door. Inside there is a metal box suitcase Jase reaches in and grabs the case*

Izabelle: That was stupidly easy.

Jase: *nods*

Mismagius: Miss... (Hmm...) *looks toward shadows as if she sees something... maybe an unwanted visitor*

Izabelle: What? Mismagius? *looks over to shadows* I don't see anyth-

Mismagius: Guis!! (There!!) *spots Haunter and Sableye and uses magical leaf*
Haunter:*doges and throws a shadow ball for effectiveness*

Sableye:*blinds everyone with flash while Haunter gets the case*

*After a while both pokemon and the case disappears*
Mismagius: Mag!! (Ahh!!)

Izabelle: Oh no! *grabs Mismagius because she can barely fly now* My little Mismagius!! Somebody is going to pay for this. NO f&%#ing BODY ever hurts my Mismagius.

Jase: The case. We have to retrieve it.

Gallade: Ga-gallade. Lade. (I recognized the sableye, it was the same one from the rocket officer from earlier.)

Jase: *remembers encounter with Randy* Yes, you're correct. That sableye...

Izabelle: *menacingly* You mean those pokemon belong to that Coward?

Jase: It makes sense. He must have sent his pokemon to follow us. Mismagius just happened to notice. But now they have the case, the final peice.

Izabelle: I'm going to kill that rocket idiot...

*gallade teleports them to the roof of the lab*

Jase: *starts programming his communicator* From when it was the safe I wasn't able to pick up any energy readings but now that the case it out in the open, it will most likely leak radiation.

Izabelle: I don't care how you do it. Just find them so I can strangle them with my own two hands.

Jase: *takes a superpotion out of his pocket and throws it to Izabelle* Here. Mismagius will need it. I have a feeling we'll be running into him for real now.

Izabelle: *catches it and heals Mismagius, who flies out of her arms*

Mismagius: Misma...gius. (I like... a challenge.)

Izabelle: I know what you mean. Can't wait until we find that Rocket Coward. Tch.. he wouldn't even face me!

Jase: *scans the city skyline then his communicator beeps* There. I found the case.

Izabelle: *cracks knuckles* And that coward too... *smiles evilly*
Randy:*opens the case*hmmmm*hides contents under the seats*continue to base and keep this hidden

MG:where are you headed sir

Randy:for a little ride,pidgeot

*pidgeot pops out*

Randy:*gets on pidgeot and takes the case*
*team axis has teleported near the car*

Jase: Wait. I'm picking up another signal. It's weaker then this one. Maybe they took the contents out and hid it from the case to try and fool us.

Izabelle: What?! Those Rocket fools think they can fool US?! They are gona pay. You go after whatever was in that case. I'm gonna go after that sly little Rocket coward.

Jase: And how do you know that the Rocket officer has the case and not the other way around?

Izabelle: You're not the only one with gut instincts!

Jase: As you wish, Commander Izabelle. I will send you the coordinates. Along with the programing to see the radiation.

*gallade uses teleport and Jase disappears. The axis helicopter arrives at Izabelle's location and she boards the vehicle.*

Izabelle: *looks out the helicopter door* Head that way! *points in direction of the case*
MG: Yessir!

*Jase teleported to in front of the car the Rocket Grunt was driving*

Jase: Psycho cut.

Gallade: Lade. (Yes Sir.) *Arm lights up and runs head on to thecar. He brings down his blade/arm onto the hood of the car to stop it dead in its tracks*
Randy:well, well if it isn't my little friend, Pidgeot hold up a bit

MG:*while the smoke is up he puts a very small chip to the contents to listen and puts one him to put on Jase*
Izabelle: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! DO YOU F@&%ING HEAR ME?! Mismagius! Shadow ball!

Mismagius: Misma... GUIS!! (Take... THIS!) *forms the energy sphere and launches it toward Pidgeot*

Gallade: *kicks the door to of the car open*

Jase: *walks over to the wreckage to the Rocket grunt* I need the gemstone.

(Ok so do u know the Pokemovie Destiny Deoxys with the stones being where the Deoxys was kept. That's what the stone is. It's dark purple-violet for a shiny Deoxys)

(okay thanks4 da info)
Randy:*laughs*really you became a commander with those skills, Pideogt's a normal type they are immune to ghost types

MG:okay, looks like we failed*hands him the gemstone with a chip for listening and puts one on Jase without his notice*
Izabelle: Grrr!! Fine then. Mismagius Wil-o-wisp!

Jase: *nods and takes stone* Thank you for making the wiser decision. Team Axis will greatly benefit, as will the world.

Gallade: *uses teleport to take them to the helicopter*