Pokémon Pokemon:Villainous Team Rp

vegeta007 posted on Nov 23, 2012 at 08:44PM
here you are on a villainous team
rules:(just cause your villain doesn't mean there is no rules!)
pg 13
no killing
no stealing from your own team
you must have at least 2 very common pokemon or their evolved forms(doesn't matter which region)
1 legendary is allowed but not for regular battles
1 pokemon that is commonly used in that team e.g team rocket poison
1 starter(again any region)
1 rare or common pokemon of your choice

(we're all in one region)

criteria:
Name:
Team:
Pokemon:(5, 6 if you have no legionaries)(don't include levels much)
Reason for joining:
Legendary pokemon:
Position:(grunt-executive)
Personality:
pic:

more rules and updates will be added if need be mine

Mine
Name:Randy
Team:Rocket
Pokemon:Quilava,
Golbat(common pokemon)
Haunter(common type)
Sableye(rare)
Pidgeot(common pokemon)
Reason for joining:He's looking to find someone who hurt him and took his pokemon so he wanted everyone to feel his pain (except a sound few)
Legendary pokemon:Palkia
Position:High-Ranking Officer
Personality:rash, impatient, level, fearless
Pic:
here you are on a villainous team
rules:(just cause your villain doesn't mean there is no rules!)
p
last edited on Dec 11, 2012 at 09:36PM

Pokémon 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-64 of 64

over a year ago vegeta007 said…
Randy:ooo that one hurt, you win here*tosses the case into the copter*have a good day Izzy, Pidgeot quick attack us outta here*they both get away*

*arrive at MG*
Randy:isit done?

MG:all is place
over a year ago Glitterific said…
Izabelle: DON'T GIVE ME GODD@%# PET NAMES YOU F#%&$ING COWARD!!

Jase: He just left how... unusual.

Izabelle: *mutters more colorful metaphors*

Jase: *turns to MG pilot* Take us to HQ. The final piece has been retrieved

MG: Yessir! *helicopter flies away*
Randy:once we get to base I wanna see the trackers understand

MG:yes sir
*later the copter arrives at a landing pad in the middle of an ocean. The landing pad becomes an elevator that takes the Axis members to the secret underwater HQ. The commanders disembark the copter and head to the Axis Leaders office*

Jase: *puts the metal case on his desk* Sir, the final piece has been retrieved. *Jase opens the case to reveal the glowing and sparkling dark violet-purple gemstone.*

Mr. Axyss: *has his chair turned away. He is facing the giant window of the sea where water-pokemon swim. So the commanders can see nothing but a shadowed profile* Ahh, yes. With the piece, the Team Axis final objective can be completed. *With a snap of his fingers a mechanical hand extends from the ceiling and grabs the gemstone then retracts back. The stone will be taken to labs, head there to oversee preparations.

Jase: Yes sir... But before I do I wish to say that Team Rocket intervened with the extraction of the stone.

Izabelle: Yeah! Some Rocket coward decided to make the mission that much harder! He wasted out time, he hurt Mismagius, and he was plain Annoying!!

Mr. Axyss: I.. see. Do not fret my children. Those are nothing but trivial matters. You retrieved the stone how you obtained it will no longer be of importance.

Jase: *uncertainly* Yes.. sir.

Izabelle: Whatever. But I AM going to kick that Rocket Cowards butt soon enough.

*they exit and head to labs*

Mr. Axyss: *admires the view of the ocean water-pokemon* Yes, yes. Soon all of those in the world who have dared cross with paths with Team Axis will be nothing but trivial matters...
last edited over a year ago
Randy:did you hear that Izzy likes me

MG:quite

Randy:I'll be right back*heads out*

Randy:*comes back*you can turn the trackers/listeners into a communicator from here right

DR....:but of course

*after a while*

DR.....:it's done, would you like me to inform Giovanni

Randy:no, wait
Izabelle and Jase head toward the labs. As they walk they begin to converse*

Izabelle: Daddy can be such a bore sometimes. With his whole change the world and junk stuff. I'd be happy if I just had time to have fun and get a chance to kick the Rocket Coward's butt. Are you even listening to me Jase? Hey Jaaasseee??? Respond to me why don't ya?

Jase: *blinks as if coming out of deep thought* Oh... what?

Izabelle: You didn't hear a thing I said did you?

Jase: I am sorry, Commander Izabelle. My mind has been worrying about as your Father states'trivial matters'

Izabelle: You mean that Rocket Coward?

Jase: Not just him or Team Rocket. I worry for the rest of the world... how all are innocent but so many are evil to the core.

Izabelle: I wouldn't worry about. In fact I really don't care. Daddy said he'll be the one to fix everything. And Daddy always does whatever he says he'll do.

Jase: You're.. correct, Commander Izabelle. I must put faith in Mr. Axyss...

Izabelle: Yeah do whatever you want. We're here. *they enter the labs*
last edited over a year ago
Randy:finally, now all I need to know is what that stone does and if, where are they going
*they enter the labs to find the stone is sealed off in a quarantined chamber with a reinforced glass window. A giant ray gun is pointed at the stone*

A scientist: Sirs we ready for the operation.

Jase: *looks to a video monitor with Mr. Axyss's shadowed he profile*

Mr. Axyss: *nods*

Jase: *nods to the scientist* Begin.

Lead scientist: Yes Sir. *he and other scientists rush around the lab taking places and operating computers* We begin energy transfer now.

*The ray gun starts up and shoots a light beam at the stone. The stone begins to pulse a purple glow. It begins to levitate with a aurora of rainbow colors surrounding it*

Izabelle: Ooohh... Pretty...

A scientist: We are reaching maximum energy output.

Another scientist: Energy readings are reaching critical!

Lead scientist: Continue.

*Suddenly a blinding white light takes over the chamber. When the light fades a shiny Yellow and light blue Deoxys levitates in the chamber. In its chest is the glowing purple gemstone*

Izabelle: Whoa... Deoxys...

Jase: The pokemon from outer space...

Randy:Deoxys?!

MG:isn't that the pokemon giovanni was searching?

Randy:yep and they've got info on all legendary pokemon we have studied

MG:not all

Randy:oh, yeah *whispers*no one but us must know
Jase: Start containment procedure.

Lead scientist: Yessir! *he types in orders to the computer*

*canons loaded with electrically charged nets extend from the walls. They shoot at Deoxys amd it is tangled in the nets. Mechanical arms the extend and grab Deoxys, incapacitating it. Then a final arm extends from the ceiling it grabs Deoxys's head. The Space Pokemon emits a strange ear-piercing noise that cracks the glass. When the arm is removed from its head, there is a small metal device with a red light*

Lead scientist: Activating Brain-wave manipulator. *he pushes a final butyon*

*the red light on the Deoxys's head glows. The Deoxys suddenly becomes passive and stops struggling. The arms let go and Deoxys just levitates passively in the chamber*

Randy:I'm gonna go for a little walk, keep an eye on them

Mg:yes sir

Randy:tell me everything that happens and tell no one, c'mon sableye

Sableye:leye(ok)

MG:yes sir
*the chamber in which Deoxys was in becomes an elevator as the platform rises the ceiling opens to just above sea level. Video cameras monitor the pokemon as it ascends several different angles are shown on screens*

Mr. Axyss: Begin Trial Run.

*once the platform reaches the surface Deoxys takes off at a super speed complete with a sonic boom over the ocean. Video GPS tracking system shows Deoxys's whereabouts as it travels across the ocean.*
Scientist: The first city it will come upon will be Chance City.

Mr. Axyss: Good. I never liked that metropolis.

*Deoxys reaches Chance City just as the sun begins to break the horizon. It stops and hovers just over the center of the city, with a pulse of its center gemstone an aurora of colors covers the city. *
Randy:I need to rest*lies under a tree*

Sableye:Sableye?

Randy:don't worry we'll meet it soon
*Deoxys begins to create hundreds of discolored clones of itself that fly through out the city and begin to terrorize its denizens*

MG: News reports! Deosxys is on a rampage! *On the now main computer monitor that takes up an entire wall it shows a reporter apparently live from Chance City*

Reporter: As you can see the sudden appearance of the legendary space Pokemon Deoxys has started much havoc n the already near anarchy metropolis. Reports of this pokemon began just moments ago when-Ahhh! *a Deoxys clone runs into the camera the screen goes fuzzy*

Izabelle: Somebody's decided to enjoy himself.

Jase: Flip to any remaining security cameras we can't lose sight of it.

FG: Yessir!

*windows open on the screen to show different angles of the Deoxys now flying through the city*

Deoxys: *body lights up with an aura of power as it flies. It uses Giga Impact to fly straight through a skyscraper*

Mr. Axyss: Good, very Good....