Once Upon A Time Episode discussion forum

zanhar1 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 11:55PM
So I decided to make a forum so that we can discuss the episode as we watch it. ^_^ I've done something like this on another spot it was a lot of fun so I thought I do something like that here.

Once Upon A Time 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-130 of 130

over a year ago Alchemistlover said…
smile
Regina was epic "good luck Gold" those two love to get at each others throats!! XD by the way does anyone do this discussion form anymore? It's so cool doing this as we watch it
last edited over a year ago
Alchemistlover commented…
Oh my gosh so cute rumple and belle "Lacey" are going on a date!! I love his she started taking about modern stuff like bands with him and he looked clueless over a year ago
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
Poor baby Gina. Stupid peasants!
zylice commented…
'Village Simpletons!' over a year ago
Lol the distraction!

Mal is back. :)
zylice commented…
YAAAY! How?! please tell me what happens when the ep is finished! ;DDD over a year ago
The distraction was funny the one with Emma and Henry right? over a year ago
I saw Lana's commercial!
Same the ending with the little Snow White made me laugh!!! Lana is great over a year ago
zanhar1 commented…
Ikr! over a year ago
zylice commented…
LOL!! ;DDD *^_^* over a year ago
At least she's trying to make it up to Gina.
zylice commented…
Who?? over a year ago
Snow over a year ago
zylice commented…
;OOOOO??!! over a year ago
magichand commented…
and because of that, i am starting to dislike Snow less and less. over a year ago
Okay I like Neal and Emma together now. I also feel bad for Neal when he was bae as a kid and had to sacrifice himself to go to never land, that shadow was creepy!! Oh also Tamara Greg annoy me
magichand commented…
in 2x18, i thought Tamara is great villain, but now. God i hate her. Most of them, i hate Greg over a year ago
yeah i don't think she's cool after thinking about it now over a year ago
I hate Tamara; she killed Neal she got August turned into a little boy and may or may not kill Gina.
Omg Henry said he loved Gina.
Omg Henry said he loved Gina.
zylice commented…
What the...*WHEN?!* ;OOOO ;DDDDD <333333 over a year ago
I love how Charming is ready to shoot Tamara and Hook is like nope.
I still love Archie!
Cool episode there was a lot going on
"We're all out of fish food"

Regina calling bitches.

"Now may I resume killing her"
lol over a year ago
zylice commented…
XD over a year ago
Gina and Snow punching each other.

"Win her over with rainbow kisses and unicorn stickers!"
Lol that was so funny i died at that! over a year ago
smile
Lol the thing with Tamara had me going "ding dong the witch is dead! and Regina is hilarious insulting Snow and i find Snow kinda self righteous. Also Neal telling Mulan she was in a movie and it was pretty good had me dying laughing and he went "Yeah i don't know how to how to explain the movie" was cute. Also Peter...did not expect that lol
"I could have just poof'd us up there" Gina
"So this nature hike was for nothing" Gina

Gagging Charming!

"I'm winning you over, I can feel it" Hook

"Well you said you wanted to be the leader. Well lead." Translation "I'm scared of the dark, you go first"

"The S word"

"I can feel his smugness" Gina
zylice commented…
OMG! "I could have just *poof'd* is up there!" XD over a year ago
Loved this episode. I feel bad for Emma and how abandoned she's been all her life. Lol at the S word Gina's funny. Also the flashback with Snow saving the village was kinda pointless season 1 stuff in my opinion it just reinforced Regina was horrible back than and that Snow and Charming think there the most perfect people on earth.
over a year ago Diamond_Queen said…
Loved the episode!! Regina gets awesome quotes again xD the scene with Emma and Snow was so sad and touching :'( I loved it!! One of my fave "Emma moments" :) yeah, the flashback was kind of unnecessary :/ but i still liked the King Arthur story!
merdziiikaa commented…
I do hope will get to see this Camelot someday. :) over a year ago
Diamond_Queen commented…
yess!! me too :) over a year ago
The flashback was unnecessary but was still a good episode over a year ago
over a year ago PeterPantheBest said…
Lost Girl: Just...GREAT!! only the moment you notice Charming is poisioned is crap...but the other parts are just perf.!! And Robbie in the original Peter Pan clothes o___O I can't even!!
He's very cute i agree love Robbie over a year ago
I loved this episode Tink and Gina had a cute friendship but it's sad it got ruined. I think Peter might be right about what he said about Henry. Big thing for me though: what did Mulan want to tell Aurora? i think maybe she wanted to confess her love to Aurora. Also: Robin hood being Regina's love is cool. And yes: operation Henry was adorable
magichand commented…
i hope Regina and Tink can be friends again over a year ago
me to they had a nice friendship over a year ago
Rumple really did do a number on Gina.

Her falling though lol.

"Even I think that's precious and my name's Tinkerbell"

Hating the Blue fairy even more, I don't see why she wouldn't let Tink help Gina...

OMG operation Henry, she's so cute. "Just go get Henry" "What I do to everyoine" My feels.

"I don't have friends" Ripping her own heart out... Oh God the feels
magichand commented…
i hear ya over a year ago
misse1000 commented…
The blue Fairy is super controlling and expects her fairies to act in a certain way. In Storybook, she was a nun and certainly acted like the head nun would with controlling her subjects too far. It would be interesting if they explored why the blue fairy is the way she is. over a year ago
zylice commented…
It's so not FAIR that she would not help Gina! Countless lives would've been saved & the curse would NEVER be cast! over a year ago
over a year ago magichand said…
heart
Hate Blue Fairy even more. It's not Regina's fault she was Cora's daughter and was manipuled to be
Rumple's student. She was a helpless young woman who needed help.

Tinkerbell was a good fairy. She wanted to help. But Regina was selfish. Tink risked her wings so that she can make Regian happy. Regina didn't take that chance. She was a coward.

Now i hope Regina will meet Robin Hood soon. She deserves happiness. (First of all, i thought that i am not gonna like Regina/Robin pairing, but i like it now) Robin Hood lost someone he cared about
and Regian lost someone. These 2 can have their happy ending. I ship them now. (I ship Regal Hood more than Hooked Queen).
Also, i want Regina to be better person now. She needs her love. Evil Queen only in flashbacks. (Better to be a good flashback of the Evil Queen)
zylice commented…
Why didn't Gina take the chance?! ;/ over a year ago
zylice commented…
Wow! The whole thing is now Blue's fault! over a year ago
magichand commented…
She wanted power instead of love. She remebered Cora's words about Love is weakness. over a year ago
over a year ago Darkangel6 said…
everything about this episode was pure perfection. at first I thought that we would have to wait it out to see who the man with the lion tattoo was but we didn't. and Tinkerbell was amazing. I adore the actress that plays her. Baelfire being back in Neverland and a step closer to finding Henry is awesome.
misse1000 commented…
I'm confused. Who was the man with the lion tattoo? over a year ago
zylice commented…
Robin Hood! XD over a year ago
"I think we can handle a few kids with pointy sticks" ~ Gina
Interesting episode. I feel bad for both Rumple and Neal because i understand where there both coming from. Also noooo Henry don't go to the dark side!!!
"Because I can't see any Neverland post office!"

Despite my hatred of Captain Swan, the way David was talking to Hook made me pretty mad.

Omg Regina's chocolate offering! He smells it lol!

"You would've liked my brother, he could be a stubborn ass!"

Emma agreeing with Gina!
zylice commented…
Hooray! XDDD *^_^* over a year ago
Emma agreeing with Gina was interesting finally not siding with her annoying mom. David's treatment of Hook was kinda horrible i mean the guy was helping him. Peter Pan was evil awesomeness as usual Robbie nails literally every line and facial expression just like Lana and Robert. Also does anyone know who "the other one" in the crate next to Neal was?
The sassy magic lessons!

She really can't keep a secret! Damn Snow...Why do people even tell her secrets?!

"You want to follow the evil munckin's dirt road?"

“Next time you let someone fall to their death, make sure they’re actually dead.”

"What is this armature hour"

"you’re not gonna die by anyone’s hands but my own!"

"Now there's my benevolent imp!"

Gina got stabbed with a mini trident!
Loved it. Ariel was cool. Loved the Peter/Rumple confrontation and can't wait till next week.
over a year ago SherlockStark said…
heart
"Now there's my benevolent imp!" <3

LOVED the Gold/Gina team up!!

Also, even though Snow is the one that technically blurted out that Neal's alive, Hook is the one that told Snow and, in that sense, I think that makes Hook the one that told Emma that Neal was alive and I am so proud of him because I know how hard that decision must have been for him! <3