Once Upon A Time Episode discussion forum

zanhar1 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 11:55PM
So I decided to make a forum so that we can discuss the episode as we watch it. ^_^ I've done something like this on another spot it was a lot of fun so I thought I do something like that here.

Once Upon A Time 130 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 130

over a year ago RoxStar09 said…
[commercial break]
What on earth just happened between Regina and Gold?
I couldn't quite make it out - are they keeping something intimate from each other? o:
over a year ago TheFan2000 said…
angry
I don't like how there have been so many hate comments on Mulan lately for some reason...I've seen SOOOOO many of them on other fan sites! WHAT DOES EVERYONE HAVE AGAINST HER?! Yeah, she's Chinese, and yeah, she's not a CLASSIC fairytale character, but DEAL WITH IT!
over a year ago PrincessVandal said…
^ Really? I didn't know that.
hmmm
Darn. I was expecting for Ruby to turn into a wolf right there and then! :/
heart
@TheFan2000 Haters will be hatin' and racist. I think she's as beautiful as her animated counterpart. Jamie Chung did a wonderful job as Mulan. <3
Yes! Run Henry, run! Lol, what a classic! xD

"So I'm a prisoner until I grow up?" <|3
"The way you treated me wasn't an accident," Oh, Henry. <3
"You can make them not be scared," SO. She was using him after all...
"I don't want to be you," Ooh. Burrn.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
That dress she was wearing was so pretty!

And then when she said she wanted to be redeemed! Right in my feels! I had this stupid smile on my face (that my dad totally questioned and laughed at me for)!
over a year ago misse1000 said…
big smile
I love how Emma still calls Snow Mary Margaret. Even though that's not her name and they both know it, Emma still calls her Mary Margaret. Although considering the situation, anything else would be awkward.

Anyway, so glad that Regina let Henry go. He deserves to be with his grandfather, not her. So glad she saw that.

Kind of missed Belle in this episode. Also wished we had seen more of Emma and Mary Margaret. Love Emma and missed her in this episode
I'm glad she let him go because she realized it was hurting him and because there's a better chance he will forgive her now. ^_^
wink
@misse1000 I couldn't agree with you more! I was anticipating more screen-time with Emma and Mary Margaret since their situation had me at the edge of my seat, not to mention that the audience is getting closer and closer to meeting a certain someone... HOOK! :D

@zanhar1 You're not alone there, zanhar1! I had a smile on my face too when she looked Henry in the eye and apologized, sincerely apologized, from the bottom of her heart. I felt that was true emotion seeping from the actress right there - THANK YOU, LANA PARRILLA!!! - and as for David, well, I'm just glad he overheard their conversation so that doesn't give him an excuse to be a selfish p****. Regina has loved ones just as much as he does. :) David should be more understanding, I mean what would Emma and Mary Margaret have to say about the irrational decisions he makes? o:
Totally agree :P
wink
Oh, this is a good idea btw. ABC used to do something similar to this on their website, but they've since let it go. Only problem is the broadcasting times because of the times differences, but you can bet that many of us on the East coast will be back, same time, same place. Especially when said football teams play earlier in the day and then we're all bored, so we come here after watching Once Upon a Time. But for now, I must get back to the Orioles Yankees playoff game. (Go O's!)
I still want to know what is up with Pinocchio! Gosh, this series is addictive. Can't believe I only started watching it because I was bored when I had the flu last week. An entire first season in three nights. Only I could do that. I had it on Netflix and could not sleep, so I just kept watching...now I'm hooked.
Oh thanks, I'm glad you like it.. ^_^

I actually thought once was really boring at first I only started watching it because my grandma had it on in the background as I was playing Angry Birds. Now I'm hooked as well.

Speaking of Hooks... Wonder when he'll show up lol.
over a year ago rere14 said…
@TheFan2000 mulan and aurora fans clash this days, aurora's fans bashing mulan, mulan's fans bashing aurora, really stupid!! Aurora still my fav but I do like Mulan, how could you not? She's gorgeous B.A.M.F

@misse1000 I know how you feel, I want to see PINOCCHIO!

@Zanhar1, you always make interesting forum, can I put the eps highlight in this forum after I watch the eps ? I can't watch the eps the same time as you guys (I still haven't see 'we are both') but I really like to participate in this forum too
@zanhar1 I'm really into Disney and fairy tales, and I saw a preview for it while I was in Disney World in August, so when I saw it on my Netflix account, I just started watching. I covered the entire first season in a week. I am so hooked. Now it just adds to the list of shows I watch all week. Only this is the only one I watch live because it's at a decent time for me. The others I DVR and watch later. And I play Angry Birds during the commercials. Gotta kill those pigs!

Anyone else think that the way Henry and Charming's relationship has developed is completely adorable? Can't wait when Charming shows him sword fighting next week.

And Regina just keeps getting more and more interesting...I was wondering what had happened to her mother. Now we know...I was thinking that Regina had eventually killed her. That was not the case, obviously.

I still really missed Emma. She and Belle are my two favorites and neither were there.

I'm not so wild about Mulan. She seems like such a bully rather than the type that she was in the Disney version. And what was with Mulan falling for Prince Philip? Something about that is just...wrong.

Is Philip really dead or just asleep? It would be interesting if he weren't really dead...
Why did Pinocchio disappear? It would be so cool to see him and Gepetto reunited! Can't wait for next week...
You know, probably the best thing for this forum would be to make one for each episode as it airs. Don't bother going back now, but that would be good. That way, we know exactly which one we're discussing, and for those on the West Coast or who otherwise haven't seen it, they can look later and don't have to worry about pesky spoilers. Just name it the name of the episode plus the date, and then post on the wall that it's there so we see when we get on. And if we don't see that you've made it within 20 minutes of the episode starting (East Coast time) we'll get it up. This is a good idea; no one in my family or any of my friends watch this show and I quite frequently want someone to talk about it with, so this is good.
@rere thanks ^_^ And of course you can! :P

@misse I've always wanted to go to Disbey World. Oh I got so mad at those pigs the night i first saw Once!!

I think theit relationship was cute. ^_^

She's a very interesting complex woman. I actually always thought Cora became the queen of hearts.

They where there in the end fir a little bit.

I kind of like Mulan, she's pretty B.A in my opinion. Honestlybim nit to big on Aroura though.

I think he's just a sleeping that's just my predictions.

Oh I hope Augest/Pinoccio comes back ^_^

Yeah I thought about that butvi didn't want to spam the forum section. Plus with this type of forum we can discuss more than one episode if you know I mean. :)
@misse1000 wait what? What do you mean pinocchio disappear? I wait so many months to see him reunited with marco! I really need to see this eps
Phillip's soul got sucked out, Kitniss (the head writers) said he's not dead but his soul is trapped

Btw it seem you also like pinocchio too, I'm really happy, because people rarely talk about august in this spot and I'm dying to talk about him

@Zanhar1, Thank you ♥
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
hey! i'm just jumping in here... being on the west coast i just finished the episode a little while ago and all i can think of atm is was Rumple/Gold so keen on getting out of Storybrooke in the hopes of finding Bae? and he didn't actually expect Charming to tell him that they'll all lose their memories if they cross the line....
worried
*SPOILER WARNING*

I was practically squealing once again when Henry entered the coffee shop and whispered Pinocchio's location into Gepetto's ear. I was like, "Find him already, dang it!" And, as fate would have it, Pinoc was gone. :P -sigh- Just a little while longer, RoxStar. They'll find the wooden boy eventually.
^ me too, me too,me too!! The scene between henry and marco were just so adorable, I'm squeeeliiingggggg
I wonder when we finally see august/marco reunited? I probably in tears when that happen
wink
@rere14 It has to happen soon!! August won't be lost in limbo forever!
over a year ago TVfan97 said…
OMG , We are Both - THE BEST EPISODE so far :DDDDDDDDDDD
Tottally love the scene, when Regina make entrance! (even if she was very very evil)
It-s official !
Lana Parrilla is THE BEST EVIL QUEEN EVER :DDDDDDDDD
cool
HANDS-DOWN! :D
Once Upon A Time Cast tweet about last night eps 'we are both':

@meghanrory: Wicked work tonight team #ouat crew! @LanaParrilla & @joshdallas fierce.

@LanaParrilla: Thank u! Regina wants Red on Team Evil this season! Whatcha think?!

@joshdallas: NEVER

I really love this cast, they are such a tight group, oh and can someone put this in the spot's wall so everyone can see it? for some reason I can't write in this spot's wall :((
If Ruby double-crosses Emma ... I don't know what to think, but she better have a justifiable reason to do so.
@LanaParrilla: Thank u! Regina wants Red on Team Evil this season! Whatcha think?!

Yes. :3
over a year ago afirewiel said…
Can't wait for the Cora/Snow reunion! I want to see the looks on each of their faces when they realize who the other is! I can also imagine Emma groaning and being all "Oh, great! First we had to deal with Regina...now we have to deal with her mother?"
Yeah me 2 :-D
Lol right!
Y'all ready for another enchanting episode.
Henry: *asks Gina to dinner*
Gina: *All sad and what not* Sure it can wait meet me at Granny's fir dinner.
Henry: *snake into her house after she leaves*
Me: Omg Henry no, that's so mean! T.T You better at least join her later!
I know.... Henry sometimes forgets that she really does love him
last edited over a year ago
smirk
Hey , Is it just me, or Cora has become an very interesanting charachter....
I have to admit, she's a great villain, she made this episode so awesome....
over a year ago disneyworld007 said…
I think Snow White looked really pretty in the most recent episode! Oh, and I agree, I think Cora is a really interesting character
last edited over a year ago
@Tvfan I have to agree, she stole the show tonight! I hate her so much but I love her!

@Disney Indeed, stunning as ever.
Zanhar1: me too ;)
This episode was so awesome.... Captain Hook is now my favorite male charachter... But still Regina is my favorite of all ... :DDDDDD
Hook was pretty cool, felt bad that he had to suffer because of Milah. Not his fault she was a cheater.
over a year ago FassysHo said…
cake
@zanhar1
Agreed! It really broke my heart :/
@TVfan97
He's my new favorite male too & tied with Ruby for overall favorite. They would make an amazing couple, since they both hate Gold.
Right! Ant then Hook and Cora working together. This better mean Gold and Gina get to partner up. :P
big smile
Hook's true love was killed by ripping a heart out (by Rumpel)
Regina's true love was killed by ripping a heart out (by Cora)
One team: Cora and Hook Another team: Regina and Rumpel ----> somethings not right here (LOL)

I think Regina and Hook needs to work together, they have a lot in common.... Plus they would be epic together as a couple... (i ship them..)
So much heart ripping lol!
smile
Great catch TVfan97, you sure do keep an eye out for these things! *thumbs-up*
over a year ago Camronjo said…
Not sure I ship Hook and Regina all the way cuz I like good Gina and I think Hook would only take her back down the path of revenge. However, ABC could be setting up the show to get them together. After all, it looks like the next ep has Daniel choaking her. Maybe this is the push she needs to get over Daniel and move on.
over a year ago TheFan2000 said…
mischievous
Hook was AWESOME! Felt bad, too, that Milah cheated on him...well, now I have something more to say: GUESS WHAT PETER PAN, HOOK GOT HIS HAND CHOPPED OFF BY RUMPELSTILSKIN FOR AN ACTUAL APPARENT PURPOSE! YOU DID NOT CHOP HIS HAND OFF AND FEED IT TO THE CROCODILE. GOOD DAY. lol XD

BTW: Mom is looking over my shoulder and she said she thinks it's so cute that we take this show so seriously. :)
Well how rude of Whale, interrupting Gina's therapy session!
And then he takes her boyfriends corpse. -_-'