Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 729

over a year ago Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -stops him again- You haven't faced Mizuki. You don't just take things from her. Ok look. When we get there, stay behind me, understand? And if a fight starts, take Denai and run.. got it?
over a year ago kiba16 said…
Nikita: ok
over a year ago ticotyler said…
Sozishee:*looks at ripcore worrily* Yes sir but what were to happen if you were to not....well... make it out?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago MikkiDs said…
Gramps: You kids have got to find her! I don't care how just do it!

*someplace unknown*

Denai: *wakes up to find herself tied up and in a concrete room with no windows or doors* Ugh.. My migraine's back. Hey what the heck?! Where am I?! What happened?! Gramps?! Ugh.... Migraine...
Sozishee:AHHH it burns*Sozishees heaven seal starts to glow and steam rises from Sozishees neck which is now getting red* Sozishee falls to his knees and then his eyes change to black and read as he tries to control the curse he pounds the ground with his fist* He hears a voice in his head thats saying* "Don't resist unleash the power i had once given you* Sozishee falls to the ground, then the heaven seal stops glowing* Sozishee already sweating says* "Im alright now ok lets go find Denai"
Nikita: ok
Ripcore: Keep up. -runs striaght to a dark brick room, the doors locked- In here, she's in here
Nikita:: yes i can feel her chacras
Ripcore: Get it ope................ -mid sentence, something smashes into him creating a massive crater- GAHHHHHH, Mizuki!?
Nikita: Mizuki?
Sozishee:Fire style great dragon flames jutsu!!!!!!!!
Denai: *feels rumbling outside of room* Okay Earthquake?!
over a year ago XenoMizuki said…
Mizuki: -giggles- this time you die! -her body changes-, and Sozishee's flames do nothing-
Mizuki: -giggles- this time you die! -her body changes-, and Sozishee's flames do nothing-
Ripcore: GET BACK ALL OF YOU. -his body changes as his curse mark glows, some of mizuki's demonic chakra flows into me and im changed into something new- AGHH what is this..?!
Ripcore: GET BACK ALL OF YOU. -his body changes as his curse mark glows, some of mizuki's demonic cha
Sozishee:this is not good!!
Mizuki: Evolution. As long as im in my true demonic form, you will be too.. Cousin. -smiles evily-
Denai: *hears muffled voices* Guys?! Is that you?! I'm in here!
Sozishee:Ripcore be careful!!!! Nikita lets get Denai out!!!!!!!
Ripcore: Gahhh..! Get Denai out! -charges mizuki with his new power, he shoots a black chakra beam, it misses and creates a long crater as it goes, at the end it explodes and a massive flash of light goes off as if a star exploded-
Nikita: hmph why you want to kill him?
Mizuki: -giggles- Missed. -charges him tackling him into the ground, creating a shockwave, shaking the earth-
Ripcore: -throws her through a few tree's to get her off- Ugh this power, its strong.. ive never felt this before..
Sozishee"Denai don't worry ill get you out!!!!
Mizuki: thats because its new power, uncle created this.. he also killedyour father. -smiles-
Ripcore: what.... -he stumbles back, black chakra now flowing around his body, his power unstable and capable of destroying everything-
Mizuki: Careful cousin, you do anything to harsh, your gonna kill us all. -giggles- Enjoy the power. you only get to use it while im around.
Ripcore: You need to get Denai out of there, and all you need to run.. And hurry.
Sozishee:Fire style Pehonix sage jutsu: *Breaks the door*!!
Ripcore: Lightning release: 1000 bird needle storm! -thousands of little electric needles fire at Mizuki, a true ANBU/S-class Ability-
Denai: Sozishee! Nice to see a familiar face! Now get me untied and- * is interrupted when a shadowed hand comes out of the wall and pulls her into the wall* Sozishee!
Niikita: Sozishee take Denai out of here......*become death angel but biferent* what this isnt my death angel
Niikita: Sozishee take Denai out of here......*become death angel but biferent* what this isnt my dea
Sozishee: Chases after Denai while an unidentified shadow breaks through the back wall and takes Denai with it* Denai no!!!!!!!!! Chidori stream!!*shocks the shadow!!!
surprise
Sozishee:the shadow appears to be(fill in the blank)
(this guy)

Mystery ninja: Gah! *falls to ground out of shadow* Don't interfere! *throws a smoke bomb when smoke clears he and Denai are gone*
(this guy)

Mystery ninja: Gah! *falls to ground out of shadow* Don't interfere! *throws a smoke bo
Ripcore: -black chakra emits from his hand- 1000 birds chidori! -smashes the ground with palm and everything around him explodes-
(gonna write his bio later)

Mystery ninja: *Somehow has gotten outside of the city not far close enough to see the explosion Ripcore caused* Glad I got you out before that.

Denai: Hey! Who the heck are you?!
Nikita: Ripcore lets get out of here
Ripcore: She wont let me! you have to run.! go! -grabs Mizuki and holds her down-
Mystery ninja: My name isn't important.*picks Denai up*

Denai: Hey! Put me down! Wait! Where are you taking me?!

Mystery ninja: That isn't important either. *doesn't put Denai down*

Denai: Well then what is important wise guy?!

Mystery ninja: Nothing is of your concern. *walks into a shadow/portal*
Nikita: no Ripcore i'll help you.......Chidori sharp spear: raika *hit Mizuki*
Mizuki: -throws Ripcore through a building- Hmm.. does she want to die? -turns around and hit her through another building-
Mystery ninja: *walked into an abandoned factory just outside the city he put Denai down then fell to his knees in pain*

Denai: Whoa! Uh... Dude you ok?

Mystery ninja: *clenches teeth in pain* It's none of your concern...

Denai: Uh you're kind of like my second kidnapper here. Idk about the first. But my friends found me once they can do it again! And when the do they're gonna kick your butt!

Mystery ninja: Nobody's gonna beat me in a fight anytime. *gets up but clutches his stomach and walks through another shadow/portal*

Denai: Wait! Don't just leave me here!
Nikita: *evil smile* i cant die i am a death angel .......Kirin
Mystery ninja: *walked into some deserted alleyway he leaned up against a wall took out some white pills and swallowed them he has a flashback to when his sensei gave them to him*

Sensei: Those pills aren't going to last forever. You've got to find a cure before you get too ill to stand.

Mystery ninja: There is no cure. I was created with this defect.

*flashback ends with mystery ninja having another flash of pain in his chest*
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
~as Mizuki had gotten ripcore off of her she blasted him with a beam of pure chakra, right before there was a flash and it was blocked~

Ripcore: What the?!

Toketsu: *in front of him he kicks him in the face knocking him on his butt then got behind him hitting him in the back of the neck knocking him out* Go to sleep you stupid cheater. *he went into dragon sage mode*

Inazuma: *in dragon sage mode* We're not gonna make it are we....?

Toketsu: Inazuma. Take the heir and get him out of here. I'll hold Mizuki off until you've gotten far enough away.

Inazuma:!!! But you'll be kil-*he is silenced by Toketsu*

Toketsu: *as Inazuma vanishes with Ripcore on his back* Looks like you've gotten even uglier Mizuki. No wonder i left you.
Sozishee:*spots Factory just outside of the village and sees Denai* Denai!!*land infront of here* You ok? *faces Mystery Ninja* Who the heck are you...answer me now!!
Mystery ninja: ahh! Look kid will you quit doing that?!

Denai: Sozishee!
Sozishee:Don't worry Denai iv'e got it under control this time!! Stupid ninja bye the skill you've got you've probably been a genin if so then longer than me!! i want your name or else!!"Anyone who hurts my friends will feel a pain they've never felt before!! If you want Denai, You'll have to go through me!!
Mystery ninja: my name doesn't matter. *pulls snake off and winces will doing so* And don't get me started with all that friendship crap. All friends have ever done is cause me more pain. I've been through enough of that.

Denai: Sozishee be careful. Something's not right with this guy.
Mizuki: -disappears-