Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 729

over a year ago MikkiDs said…
TJ: Uh-oh... *manipulates surrounding shadows to create a shield that surrounds him entirely*
over a year ago kiba16 said…
Nikita:......
Nikita: Chidori*hit one of the Akatsuki* you again*look at Inazuma* CHIDORI *hit him at his stomach*
over a year ago ticotyler said…
Sozishee:Nikita watch out for the only left Akatsuki member his names Zeki Senju he's the one that took my Katana he very fast and can over power us.
*looks at Inazuma and looks scared*
Sozishee:Runs up to Zeki to clash with him*
last edited over a year ago
Nikita: ok... ..Kirin*hit Zeki*
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -Mizuki hits him and he smashes through the cave, landing on an Akatsuki member-
Zeki:*Nikita's hand goes through him due to a technique similar to Madara Uchiha when he fought Danzo*
Sozishee:Lightning blade!!!*Tries to hit Zeki, but Zeki grabs his arm and jabs him in the chest with some sort of fire palm*
Zeki:Quickly kicks Ripcore off of him and laughs with Mizuki* Hahaha these ninjas are fun to play with huh Mizuki?
Nikita: Ripcore are you ok ?
Nikita: *her eyes change to sharingan* AMATERASU *look at Zeki*
Zeki:*moves his hand to the right and manipulates the fire and puts it on Sozishee

Sozishee:Agh, help Nikita!!
Nikita: grrr let him go now or........ i'll kill you ......CHIDORI *run at Zeki and hit him*
Nikita: * take Sozishee's katana from Zeki* *take Sozishee and run at the forest *
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Inazuma:*appears in front of nikita kicking her in the stomach knocking the air out of her lungs* *he grabs the Katana and disappears*
Nikita: Agghhh*felt down* no again *gets up* *disappear and appear in front of Inazuma* *kicking him in the stomach*
Sozishee:*still on fire* !!Agh make the fire stop burning Nikita help make it stop agh!!!!!!!!!
*rolling on the ground trying not to burn up.
Zeki:*appears in front of Nikita and grabs by the neck and rasengans Nikita in the stomach*
Nikita: *make the fire stop *are you ok Sozishee ?

Sozishee:If you and Inazuma are so strong why don't you just kill us already?
Zeki:What would be the fun of killing you two scum quickly... am i right Inazuma?
Nikita: AGHHHH*felt down and close hereyes*
Zosihee:Nikita!!*Runs at Zeki and uses Fire Style Phoenix Sage Jutsu and burns Zeki's right arm*

Zeki:AGH....hehehe your fierce aren't you?
Nikita: STOOOP NOW *her eyes change to red look like naruto's and her dark blue chacra transform her to blue dragon with 16 tails*
Nikita: STOOOP NOW *her eyes change to red look like naruto's and her dark blue chacra transform her
Ripcore: Thats enough. -appears behind zeki and grabs him, lifts him by the throat and smashes him again the wall, cracking the rock walls-
Nikita: *become normal* oh no i don have chacras *felt to knees*
Zeki:ahhaha ooh someone my match huh iv'e been wanting to see what your blood would taste like Ripcore!!!
Zeki:*eyes turn black and his skin starts turning into sand paper like material*
Zeki:Try and touch me now, my skin will cut you if you even so much touch me and will absorb your chakra as long as you touch me Bahahahah!!

Sozishee:Ripcore what do we do?
Nikita: i dont know
Ripcore: You stand back, and get your Katana. RAHHHHHHH -his curse mark takes his body over- Thats Enough Zeki. -smashes him on the wall again-
Nikita: ................
Inazuma: Finally!! *he supercharges his hands and stabs Ripcore with the katana streaming the electricity through it electrocuting ripcore with over 10000 volts of lightning*
Nikita: RIPCORE *run at Ripcore* are you ok ?
Inazuma:*stabs her in the shoulder and shocks her with the same amount*
Zeki:*The Zeki Ripcore had punched was a Water clone*
Zeki: Incase you don't know Ripcore i specialize in fire water and earth!!!
Zeki: Weaves hand signs and soon Ripcore is trapped in a Earth dome.
Ripcore: GAHHH -his body now completely changed, throws Zeki, turns around, katana still in my back- 1000 bird lightning release: CHIDORI -he smashes a palm full of pure black chakra into Inazuma, sending him through the wall of the cave- Argg.. -pulls the sword out, and falls on a knee- Where the hell is Toketsu..
Ripcore: GAHHH -his body now completely changed, throws Zeki, turns around, katana still in my back-
Sozishee:*appears in front of Inazuma and stabbs her with a Electrical Katana that shocks her too*
Sozishee:Don't mess with my friends!!
Sozishee:Turns into a Death Angel!!
Nikita: AGHH*felt bown* why you do that ?
Inazuma: *laughing he blasted Sozishee away with a beam of lightning* *he got up unharmed* Keep the power coming!!! *he fired a black beam of lightning at Ripcore using the chakra he absorbed from him*
Nikita: *close her eyes*
Ripcore: -raises his arm and absorbs the lightning- WHERE IS TOKETSU. -fires the lightning back-
Inazuma: *takes the blast head on then appears in front of Ripcore kicking him into the air* I killed him!! *he appeared above Ripcore with several clones surrounding them* Sage Technique! Strike of the thunder beast!! *all the clones were cloaked in lightning then dasked stabbing Ripcore* *up above several more were above him* Lightning Style! Thinder Clap!*from the sky a giant bolt of lightning came down striking Ripcore*
Nikita: *open her eyes and try to gets up* Ripcore ?
Zeki:Runs up to Ripcore and grabs him as he absorbs his Chakra*
Zeki:Does it feel good Ripcore you tell me!!!
Nikita: *gets up* ok now i have chacras CHIDORI *attact to inazuma* *take Sozishee's from Inazuma and give the katana back to Sozshee*
Inazuma: Idiot.*he took the chidori head on then stabbed her with his hand* I'm tired of you.*he shocked her continuously*
Nikita: you think you can kill me ?.......think again *take out her katana and stabs him at his stomach*
Ripcore: -a spike comes out of my body and impales Zeki, it goes straight through his chest, gets up and punches Inazuma away using no chakra-
Nikita:: huh?
Nikita:................
Zeki:ahahah wonderful Ripcore show me your strength *grabs ripcore and absorbs more chakra*

Sozishee:Burns Inazuma's chest with Fire Style Great Dragon Flames Jutsu**then sheilds himself with the Susano'o* Susano'o archer form and impales Inazuma's body with it's arrow**Inazuma starts to bleed*
Nikita: Chidori*run at Zeki and hit him*
Zeki:Quickly grabs her arm and trips her to punch her in the stomach*