Naruto Shippuuden Naruto: the unban evolution

dargox posted on May 21, 2012 at 10:58AM
Ok, this rp is stills base off the manga & show but....there's more modern stuff like, real house, condos, complexs, cars, highways, skyscrapers, and so on.

Ninja info

Name:
Hobbies:
Clan:
Village:

Team #:
Team job:
# of mission:
Side job:

Height:
Weight:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Clothes:

Chakra type:
jutsu: (only ten)
Skills:
Weapons:
Fight style:
Fight type:
Hidden or curse powers:

Bio:

last edited on May 21, 2012 at 12:00PM

Naruto Shippuuden 729 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 729

over a year ago kiba16 said…
Nikita: my head *close her eyes*
over a year ago ticotyler said…
Sozishee:Whoa whats going on it took me for ever to catch up!!!
Sozishee:I tried to retrieve Denai but some guy..just... Ripcore whats the matter!!!
over a year ago Ripcore said…
Ripcore: -stumbles and falls on a knee- Ugh sorry, this demon chakra is, changing me.
over a year ago MikkiDs said…
Denai: *kneels next to Ripcore* Hey buddy we're here for ya. That's what friends are for!
Sozishee:*spits out blood* Agh!!!"i think its reacting to my curse!!! *also falls to his knees and then hits the floor,breaths heavily* Ripcore....what ever happens..always fight for what you believe in!!!*on the ground staring into space...slowly closes his eyes(not dead).
Denai: Guys! Sozishee!? *runs over* Ahhh! Why are all of you suddenly having serious cursed related injuries all at once?!
Ripcore: There reacting with each others, who ever gave him his curse, also gave me mine. -stands- Im used to this pain. Lets get him to a hospital
last edited over a year ago
Sozishee:It happened last time and i had to go to the hospital!!AAGH!!!*spits out more blood* Denai help..me!!!

Denai: Sozishee! Look uh calm down. We're going to get you to a hospital just calm down and breath. Okay? *puts hands on Sozishee's chest and the glow with chakra* That's right just breath.
Nikita: Sozishee are you ok?.....*felt to knees* aghhh my head
Sozishee:Curse mark starts glowing and suddenly his voice sounds dead and cold* Sozishee somehow gets overwhelmed by the curse and becomes possed by it* "I will destroy Konoha"!!! *Sozishee starts flying toward the town blasting everything in his site with fire!!*
Nikita: oh no this is bad *gets up* *become death angel and fly at him* STOOOP SOZISHEE
Sozishee:I will kill everyone even the hokage!!!!!!!!! dont try to stop me or you'll be next!!*casts fire style phoenix sage jutsu at Nikita*
Ripcore: -appears next to Sozishee and smashes him to the ground- Calm down!
Denai: Sozishee! Ripcore don't hurt him! I mean Stop him but please don't hurt him

TJ: *walks put of a shadow* Hey, I was watching I figured you needed someone like me around.

(To make things clear TJ is the nick name of the mystery ninja mentioned earlier)
Nikita: hmph you dont scard me
TJ: Careful now. He's very fragile.

Denai: TJ! Do something other than stand around making side commemts!
Nikita: Chidori* attact to Sozishee*
Sozishee:*releases an unknown power that he never had but used it do to the curse*blasts out dark chakra blast and hurts everyone*
TJ: Fine. *bends the shadows around to form hands and arms that wrap around Sozishee making him immobile*

Denai: Sozishee! Please! Try and fight it!
Nikita:AGHHH *felt down* ......i put a end to this* go to Sozishee and touch his forehead**take his chacras*
TJ: Whoa! *bends nearby shadows to make a sheild around him and Denai*
Nikita: are you ok Denai ?
TJ: *makes the shield go down*

Denai: Nikita. Don't worry I'm fine. The person we should be worrying about is Sozishee.
over a year ago frosttakahashi said…
Toketsu: *walks over to Sozishee's fallen body that was still in curse form* Doku! Suppression .

Doku: *walks over punching Sozishee in the gut leaving a brown dragon seal* It needs more. *he sat down and concentrated while making handsigns* Dragons binding ritual.*he stood up drawing a pentagram with his foot that started to glow* Complete! *the dragon seal's tail started glowing and going around Sozishee's body causing him to go back to normal*
Denai: Toketsu! Nice to see ya again!

TJ: Hey.
Sozishee:Suddenly his Chakra network refills from another source somehow* Fire style Great Dragon flames Jutsu!!!*burns Nikita*
Sozishee:Looks at Toketsu* Lightning blade!!! *Sozishee barely gets her put cuts her ribs a bit*
Nikita: *appears in front of Sozishee and stop him*
Sozishee:*quickly retaliates and blows a fire ball right in his face*
(Doku Toketsu and Inazuma are all boys)

Toketsu:He is hostile. Strike as if to kill. *Toketsu touches the ground freezing it making it slippery * Ice stlye! *frozen rain jutsu!*the ice shattered turning to small pointed bullets that shot at Sozishee* Now die!*as Sozishee blocked he came from above stomping his head into the ground* *he pulled out a katana and stabbed Sozishee in the stomach*
TJ: *gives a low whistle* Pretty powerful huh?

Denai: Guys! You're gonna kill him!
Nikita:you two stop Now
Toketsu: Thats the idea. He's a danger to us all. Doku. Prepare to strip him of the curse.
Sozishee:*kicks Toketsu off and takes out his Chidori katana* *Runs up to Toketsu and strikes,while she dogdes use Chidori stream to shock her and sending waves of electricity through his body*

Sozishee puts his hand on the stomach wound and looks as if nothing happened, but on the inside is in pain*
over a year ago dargox said…
(sorry i'm late, so what's going on?)
Nikita: ...........
Im new my names Sozishee, and basically im being possesed by my Heaven curse seal and im rampaging Konoha while everyone is trying to stop me...and Denai had gotten captured by a mystery ninja now known as TJ.
Sozishee:Walks up to Nikita and looks at her as if Sozishee came back into his body and was back to normal with hurt in his eyes, but then he becomes possessed again.
Sozishee: *Flying through Konoha blowing up houses and killing other Genin and Jounin.
Nikita: Sozishee.....*looks at him*
Sozishee:*Is high in the sky and in the middle of Konoha,then suddenly he falls to the ground and hits the floor like a 40 pound weight*
Sozishee:Everyone see's an unidentifiedNinja take something from Sozishees pocket and they notice hes an Akatsuki member, he runs away into the forest*
Nikita: *fly at him* SOZISHEE WHY ARE YOU DO THAT?
Sozishee:Then says what are you talking about and why is everything like this. You need to help me some Akatsuki guy was running this way points in front of him he took me Katana...my dead grandfather gave it to me when i was 6.
Sozishe:Why is Konoha on fire!!!??
Ripcore: -comes out of the city all bloody and beat- There was more then 1 Akasuki member involved in this.
Sozishee:I heard the one of them say that the Akatsuki were after the 10 left Heaven seal curses been extracted to form the most powerful Heaven seal curse..
Nikita: what ?.......1 minute you say some Akatsuki guy took your katana ?