My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The offtopic corner.

SomeoneButNoone posted on Jan 11, 2016 at 11:41PM
A little corner for people to speak freely about anything from movies to Anime to games and even heavy stuff like politicals and stuff happens in past. From discussing how countries looked before and now to freely speaking about your feeling about community. Everything will cut in.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 188 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 188

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
This is a film with Nicholas Cage, and it was produced in 1988.
over a year ago mariofan14 said…
Never on Tuesday.
Wrong.
Then I don't know. Also, I cheated, using Wikipedia for Cage's filmography.
It was Vampire's Kiss.
Okay then. Guess the movie by this plot line:

After a royal breakup, a king asks for a young adult woman to replace his ex-wife, but doesn't know of the youngster's hidden faith and fortitude.
I have no idea, so I'm not even gonna guess. What is it?
One Night with the King.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252­6
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Came back from my 24 h scripting session to make it on deadline and I see this. Good to be back.
Great to have you back with us.
Welcome back.

Also, 098765432123456789098765432123456789098765­432­123­456­789­0
262524232221201918171615141312111098765432­1
Check this artist out:
link
It's not inappropriate, is it?
It is appropriate. I will say it's inappropriate if it is.
Do you have a deviant art?
No. Should I? My drawing skills are on par with a 9 year-old kid.
Just asking. You don't need to draw anything on deviantart. You can share your photography like I do, and post your stories in journal entries.
Let's continue this with the movie game we were playing. Guess this movie by the plot:

Two men that are a bit down on their luck until they discover a hint to a hidden world where they could be on top with riches aplenty, just as long as they don't get in trouble with an infamous explorer.
That's not how you do it. You need to post a picture from the movie, not the plot.

And I'm guessing the movie is The Road To El Dorado
Sorry. I think it's easier to post the plot.

And the answer is right.
Can you guess what movie this is?
Can you guess what movie this is?
Ohh I remember watching this. Dunno name tho.

Also my job started getting harder and when I saw recent request I wanted to bash my head onto closest wall so I won't be online that much.
This movie is famous for the quote from Jack Nicholson, "You can't handle the truth"
This does again noice. So maybe someone will slove mystery if how to escape from friendzone. Scientists till this day do not knoe how...
It was from A Few Good Men.
I found my old speech for College and it's really enthusiastic : "Life basics are followed by greed narcism and idiotic things why we humans don't remember on what is true in our life and what our people, our whole existence stay on : an earth vaguely holding interviews our feet, world is designed so we can change it but we do not change it, we are doing the opposite - we are destroying something butyful!"
Continuing : "Humanity on such phase can't continue to live, wars, crimes all of this is made because of our sin of vauge thinking, or simply because of our freedom. And we should NEVER EVER accept it. We can't change orthers but we can change ourselves. If only one person will follow such simple methods of fixing humanity it would be easier for this person to live, live freely and simply survive."
"Nuclear Warheads and orther weapons are made by people obsessed to base world on how they want it to look. Wich is sick. Back in the days we followed religion - wich was forged by humans that seeked power. Do you belive that God exists if people like dictators born? People that kill, rape, steal exist because God wants it? People die because of cancer because God wants it? Then god is your enemy aswell! Wake up - open your eyes and see that your own existence as human pollute this world and that is why I tell you change and stop being obsessed with yourself, think about love, friendship, humanity as whole. And don't forget. You ARE a mere human being. You can't change world. Alone. To change something you need support of your own kind. And it won't happend any time soon."
last edited over a year ago
"People won't follow you or me. Humanity is lost already. We can't change it. It's already over after greedy years of world war. Humanity can't be rescued anymore. But you can. Live untill orther human kills you. Don't kill yourself - don't be a coward. You think killing yourself will fix problems? Everyone has those but you have to fight. Don't lose your belive in humanity. Life happens for you not for someone else. Think how others would feel without you. Now think how coward death it is to hang yourself, shoot yourself or jump out the window. Why doing this. When you can love, live and belive. Live and follow your dreams until someone else will kill you or you will die from exhaustion. And why are you listening to me. I'm just a student that try to pass - and you're an adult who already know what living means. So belive in yourself - not orther people - not in humanity"
Pretty intense speech if you ask me.
I have to agree with you.

Back to my game. What movie is this picture from?
I have to agree with you.

Back to my game. What movie is this picture from?
Well, Someone, it's true that there are far too many evildoers and their followers doing grievous acts, and they will get death in this life, and torment in the next. There will be a Day of Reckoning for the wicked, plunged into a fiery pit for their sins, bewailing the second death.
Welcome back Sam. Did you enjoy Easter?
It was nice. And as for your game, give us a hint.
Because of the smoke, you can barely see who's on the motorcycle, but it's Mel Gibson.
Is it The Bourne Identity?
No, this is from 1992. Before any of the Bourne films were created.
I don't know. Do tell.
Lethal Weapon 3. Want me to go again, or would you like to have a turn?
If I go, I'll have to post a picture, right?
Yes.
Then you go. And make it easy for everyone. Make it recognizable, if it's not a hassle, please.
If you don't know what movie this is, I won't know what to say.
If you don't know what movie this is, I won't know what to say.
over a year ago triq267 said…
THAT'S SHARK TALE. THAT MOVIE IS FANTASTIC. Loved that movie.
Well done Triq. Wanna go next?
over a year ago triq267 said…
Alright, sure. Here's a picture from this totally rad film:
Alright, sure. Here's a picture from this totally rad film: