My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The offtopic corner.

SomeoneButNoone posted on Jan 11, 2016 at 11:41PM
A little corner for people to speak freely about anything from movies to Anime to games and even heavy stuff like politicals and stuff happens in past. From discussing how countries looked before and now to freely speaking about your feeling about community. Everything will cut in.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 188 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 188

over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
Won't start it because my topics would end on communistic belived mfw. I just think we need something like this TBH.
over a year ago mariofan14 said…
For what reason is there for hatred to live on in this world and to be the predominant weapon against others? However, it will only be destroyed by only one other powerful weapon that is also prevalent: love.

Forgive me if I'm being too religious here. I do not mean any insult to any of you here when I say this next line. Love is highly needed in this world, so hatred will ultimately be destroyed and never again to be seen. After all, "Love is kind and patient, never jealous, boastful, proud, or rude. Love isn't selfish or quick-tempered. It doesn't keep a record of wrongs that others do. Love rejoices in the truth, but not in evil. Love is always supportive, loyal, helpful, and trusting. Love never fails!"... "For now there are faith, hope, and love. But of these three, the greatest is love." (1 Corinthians 13:4-8 & 13, CEV)

Can love be overcome by hatred? Certainly not! Is there love ready for those who need it? There is always room for love, if you are willing to give it a chance, that is.
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I think I'll share some of my photography, as long as it's off topic. XD

This was a layout I had, until I got it onto a table, purchased more track, and rearranged everything.
I think I'll share some of my photography, as long as it's off topic. XD

This was a layout I had,
Let's start this up again, and forgive me for being religious, but this is important.

While there are multiple displays of magical arts and talents in this show, they may look and sound great, but in real life, it may not be so cool because it is a forbidden art, making one detestable to God, because He forbade the practice of magic in all three Abrahamic traditions because not only some of these acts, even for show, are sometimes deceiving, but can put you up for perdition, meaning you may go to Hell for doing such things.

What sort of magical arts are forbidden? There are those that include, but not limited to: sorcery, divination, necromancy, Ouija boards, tarot cards, and the like. Even sleight of hand tricks are forbidden, so don't be led astray by them. That includes YOU, Michael Carbanaro!

What does the Word say about doing these things? In Deuteronomy 18:9-13, Moses said to the Israelites to not follow the things other people in the Promised Land are doing, including sacrificing children, casting spells, telling fortunes, and the like. For if any one of them did such abominous acts, they will go to Hell. That's why doing such things is forbidden.

Here is what happened to a man named Elymas, who was a practitioner in witchcraft. In Acts 13:6-12, Saul (or Paul) and Barnabas were at Cyprus to spread the Word, but Elymas tried to stop it from happening, even going as far to keep the governor of Cyprus to have faith in the LORD. Saul told Elymas what he was doing and what he did was bad and would be temporarily blind. After the governor saw what happened, he put his faith in the LORD.

Perhaps Elymas stopped practicing witchcraft after what happened and put his faith in the LORD afterwards. If not, he may very well be in Hell, suffering for doing abominations. Let me conclude this with a warning and advice. If you do have any objects that are in correlation with witchcraft, magic and sorcery, burn them and ask God to forgive you for doing such things.
last edited over a year ago
Here's another picture. This time, a yellow Pontiac Firebird.
Here's another picture. This time, a yellow Pontiac Firebird.
Let's bring this back into the light.

Anyone has an OTP they want to share? Mine is definitely SunLight. Face it, they are total girlfriends.
What does OTP stand for? Oh, and here's a meme I made.
What does OTP stand for? Oh, and here's a meme I made.
mariofan14 commented…
One True Pairing. over a year ago
Is this just going to be the two of us?
Maybe.
Oh well. As long as this is going on, people might take a look at what we have to show and say.
over a year ago triq267 said…
Well I mean at least the OTP question is one which can really be discussed thoroughly, although that's so deeply rooted in pone that it may as well be a separate thread. Unless you meant OTP for any and all forms of media. Regardless, I'd say my pony OTP is probably RaraRarara.
Don't say pony. This is supposed to be off topic. Oh fuck, that meme I made wasn't off topic either! FUUUU- and not a single fuck was given that day.
How about that Love Goddess, Aphrodite? Trouble is, despite being married to Hephaestus, she'd rather get some with Ares because she never really loved or liked the Blacksmith God. He may have loved her, but it just wasn't returned. She deserved to get caught, along with the War God, and get yelled at by Zeus, because her lust was burning for another.
MORE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
MORE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gay for Mettaton.
I would not mind having a boat like this, since I do live next to the Delaware River. However, I think a boat like this would be too big to travel on said river.
I would not mind having a boat like this, since I do live next to the Delaware River. However, I thin
*urp!*
More cars. This one is a 1965 Ford Galaxie.
More cars. This one is a 1965 Ford Galaxie.
Here's a good website if you want to see some weirdness by a sales cat: link
Anybody interested in playing darts?
Anybody interested in playing darts?
Bring me a shrubbery!
Not until you play darts with me.
Why should I? Drunk people do darts.
Not me. I don't drink any kind of alcoholic beverages, and I play this game. How many times have you hit the bulls eye? (Without cheating obviously)
Close to one, but let's forget about darts for a while.

I know of a nice site where you can have all the Mettaton you could possibly need. He's going to fill your pants with determination. And here is the site, but it's NSFW:
link
over a year ago Jade_23 said…
Interesting posts so far.
Interesting posts so far.
*Scared* Not Chuck Norris! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*Scared* Not Chuck Norris! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Was this all because I suggested an NSFW Undertale blog?
Yes.
Good. I got another one for you. It'll be the last one I'll put up for you:
link
qwekl;kjjjjjjjltrdutijoyugtrd
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How did you do that?
Copy the link, then paste it.
Not you! Jade.
I just searched up shrug emoji and copied and pasted cos I'm not original. xD
Not original? I've never seen anything like that before. I can't even do it.
Alright, I got a game for you to play. I'm going to show you pictures from movies, and you have to guess where they're from. Which movie is this picture from?
Alright, I got a game for you to play. I'm going to show you pictures from movies, and you have to gu
over a year ago Bluecherry6765 said…
Oooh,an offtopic corner? How long has this been here? How did I not notice it.. :P
Can you guess the movie where the picture is from?
over a year ago FabulousChicken said…
The Reading Room?
Sorry, that's wrong. I never even heard of that movie.
FabulousChicken commented…
Me neither. It was the only thing that was suggested when I looked it up, so that was my best guess. :P over a year ago
Once you see only 5 posts here and then it has like 45. And more people than my shitty fanfics and RP gets. I would upload pepe here but I'm too lazy messaging back to 4Chan murder threats.
last edited over a year ago
SomeoneButNoone commented…
"I'll cut u and feed u to ur family as diner" Well... That's intimidating... I'm soooo scared... Not really. over a year ago
This should basically just be a forum of memes. xD
As professional danklord and shit poster I'll bring some really dank Memes around. Some racism. Some shit posts. Maybe a little of cringe. Yea I approve.
I'll bring cute memes. :3
I'll bring cute memes. :3
Also I will bring communistic shit *play Russian anthem here*

SomeoneButNoone - Brings anonymous bomb call to your school since 2014

Also I will bring communistic shit *play Russian anthem here*

SomeoneButNoone - Brings anony
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
okay, I've got some car memes... :D
okay, I've got some car memes... :D