Leyton Family<3 Elle and Laura's WEDDING ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 09:33AM
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. This is the place where speechs are made, and vows are made real ♥

LUSHABELLE FOREVER ♥

Mooshy Moo's Speech and Elle and Laura's Vows.
Hello Leyton Family♥
We are here today to join together Lush and EllaBella♥ In holy Macaroni and Cheese;) These two lost souls were destined to be together. I still remember the first time Elle met Laura:D, well no actually I don't because I wasn't on Fanpop at the time, but I'm sure it was epic♥ And I'm sure no one was a bitch because these two are too big of sweet hearts:p Anyyywaaays, Laura and Elle love each other like crazy, and they deserve to be with each other. They've been through thick and thin, sickness and health, fangirling to crying, Fanpop to Tumblr, blalbalba to lalalaal♥ What more can I say??? These two have always just been there for eachother....We should all learn to believe from these two.I BELIEVE IN LOVE, I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST FREAKN SIGHT! I BELIEVE THAT LOVE CONQUERS{ALMOST}ALL!!!!!AND KNOWING THAT, THAT PERSON LOVES YOU BACK...JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER(I don't actually believe in this stuff but it's a wedding so what the hell riht??Plus it's LP♥ Muwa♥)EllaBella will become Lushabelle, Laura wrote this in KINDERGARTEN<3333{hahah okay so maybe she didn't but it sounds cool right?)That was the dream! And here we all are a million years later and we all get to witness this dream!!!!!! And we should all learn from this beautiful epic love story and couple;)I'm so hononered that you two{L and Elle}gave me{Moosh} the oppurtunity to wed you two♥ Or whatever:p I hope I didn't dissapoint♥ NOW time for the vows....
Laura do you have any words to say?
I, Lush, take Ellebelle to be my wifey for lifey in the world of tumblr and fanpop. Elle, from the moment we met you've always been there for me through thick and thin. You've been there to comfort me, to cheer me up or to just laugh with me. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and you probably deserve more than having me as a wifey but meeh, i'll take it :P I promise to fangirl and have epic adventures with you. I promise to find Mark and make sure he sees what an amazing person you are. I promise to always be there for you, whatever! Elbow, I know that we'll always remain friends and hopefully wives :) I LOVE YOU ELLE. I love you more than Milo(which is ALOT). TLA! Forever and always XD}
Elle your turn!
I Elle, Take Laura to be my lawfully wedded wife. On fanpop and on tumblr. Laura, I am not sure how long we have been friends, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and an even more amazing wife :P And I love you heaps. I hope that we will always remain in each others lives for a very long time, and that one day we really will meet and have an epic adventure and awesome time. I would never ever leave you, even for Mark Salling (Thought I might have to kiss him!!) and I hope that we will always remain friends and wives. I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO AND BACK X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LAURA!!!!

I Now pronounce you two married, with power invested in me...by no one in particular really;)YOU MAY NOW HUG EACHOTHER!!!!!

hahahhaha I love you two and hope you have a happy EPIC life♥ Muwah♥ Take care of my sis Laura and I beter get the biggest piece of cake!

Elle's Bridesmaids
Steph and Rach: Thank you for being Amazing friends...I LOVE YOU ♥
Laura's Bridesmaids
Ada and Rachel: Thank you for being Amazing Friends...I LOVE YOU ♥

Wedding Song: Make you feel my love- Covered and Sung by Our Margot :)
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. T
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 10:49AM

Leyton Family<3 249 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 249

over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
aaannnddd now I'm off. I'm very sad to leave you guys, but duty calls :P amongst other things like food, sleep, tests.. Man... XD I'd much rather stay here, but no. I HAVE To go XD

remember what we learned here today, kids.

1. Elle and Laura got married! Yay!
2. It was more than epic :D
3. Rachel, Kir and Banjo owned dancing with the help of Banjo's DJ skills and King of dancing, mr Matt Smith. (plus Karen, Billie and David)
4. David Tennant, Daniel Radcliffe, James McAvoy and Matt Smith are Rachel's British men. Tom Felton and Jack O'Connell are Kir's ;)
5. Victoria IS the Mother XD

.. you probably didn't get all of that, but nevertheless, I love you all, the wedding rocked and you all do as well :D bye-bye!
Totally us singing XD yeah!!

okay, now going :P
bye! :)
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…

So here's the male version of Kiki, Rachel and me singing "I've had the time of my life" to the happy couple :D hahaha

Omgoodnesss! Best thing ever XD Love the song.

Right time to bring out the real shapes ;)
About 0:50 in this vid.
over a year ago angiii7 said…
LMAO RACHEEEEEEEEEEL!

2. It was more than epic :D
I'm sorry "WAS"? THIS WILL NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!

AHHHAHHAHAHJAHAHHAHAHAHAH LAAAAAAAAAURA! Those dance moooooooves OMG!

Here's a little review of our battle <3 hahahahahahah

I'm sorry "WAS"? THIS WILL NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!
TOTALLY FOR THAT^^

OMG. ahahhahahadha. That video was so awesome. Its like seeing a video of you guys. Its actually that real XD
HAHAHAHAH <33 It totally is:D

Now I'm becoming the worse DJ of the world just because I wanna do this: [This guy is my idol aahhahahaha]
Nice choice, Banjo, nice choice.

This video represents my views towards this forum ;D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHSHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE LET ME BE PLANKTONNNNNNNNNNNNNN! U IS FOR UKELELE! GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAA
Round 9: a christmas song <3 hahahahahaha I'm in love with this man
U IS FOOOOOR UKELELE! You can totally be the Plankton to my Spongebob, LOL. EPIIIIIC.
I'm dancing like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis :D hahahahahaha
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY <3 I love Plankton ahahha
No waaaay Angi. My nan plays that like every christmas and me and my sister have like a routine to it XD hahah
SERIOUSLY? OMG THAT IS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIC! HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
How's that routine? :O
Hahahaha yep. Its crazy. The dance, its like our version of Monica and Ross' routine.

Its more awesome than this...
:)
AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOME !!

Now Round 10 even if the battle is over hahaha:
I just had to play it hahahah
and I'm daaaaaaaaaaancing like this hahahahah you're going to love it Lauraaaaaaaa <3
OMG, OMG, OMG ajaflkpf;s;asnfbskjajklssjkdjksfjlkfd,nkds­fsd­aad­l I CAN'T BREATHE. That video is just way too perfect XD
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
LMAO. I will have to read these comments later.

Anypooh, I would like to make a toast! To Laura and Elle and to our entire spot! None of us have known each other forever but it feels like we have and it speaks volumes that two of our girls are close enough to actually plan a wedding and go through with it <3 haha :) I know that you two are going to be there for each other forever...through think and thin. Actually, I know that of our whole family. I cannot express what an honor it is to not only be a bridesmaid <3, but to know you two in general and to get to be standing up here with you both on this very, very special day. I'm a very lucky girl and I wish you two a life-long's happiness AND MORE.
Cheers <3 :D That was a very touching toast Stones :)

Now a song dedicated to Stones:
Round 11!

and I'm doing this moves!
last edited over a year ago
I gotta go now guys! :( Have fun <3
Cheers. That was beautiful, Steeeph :)

HOT BLOOOODED.
over a year ago nicole_23 said…
Congrats Guys! <33 Hope you guys have a wonderful day and all the best to you both <333
over a year ago nicole_23 said…
Great toast Steph! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be here for the beginning (I was asleep at that time lol) but I'll have to go back and read rest of the comments <333.
I know there's someone still here :D hahahaha

So round 11: I'M FIRE BURNING ON THE DAAAAAAAANCEFLOOR
ALONE. AHAHA
over a year ago mooshka said…
FKJAKFJAKLJFIOEWQJR LOOKS LIKE I'VE BEEN MISING THE FUN!!!!!!!!
For starts, the videos by Rachel and Margot were amazing. and the cake by Celine EPICCC!!!!!! And the dancing was UHHHHMAAAZING!

BUT NOW I'M HERE BITCHES AND THIS IS WHEN THE PARTY REALLY STARTS!!!!!!
My date:)<3 I don't care what anyone says:P
My date:)<3 I don't care what anyone says:P
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHU IS IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Any song requests little weird drunk dragon?

Meanwhile Round 12: I want everyone[meaning you and me hahahahaha] SHUFFLING :D
ohh and nice daaaaaaaaate, if it disappears for a while, blame the unicorns
STAY AWAY FROM MY DATE!!!!!

EOAFOKJ WOOOOHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHA I'M DEFFINITLY THE CRAZY DRUNK AT THIS RECEPTION:P!!!!!!

BANJO WILL YOU DANCE WITH ME!?♥ HAHAHAH!
I can't find any good dance videos:( I suck at this lol.
Hell yessssssssssss, what are we dancing?
LMAO! It doesn't matter, we aren't in a battle yet so don't worry :D!

Any song requests?
over a year ago bbiatch said…
I didnt got the invitation!!! but whatever...im always in every party all the time!!!

congrats to laura and elle!!!

and get this party started!! LOL

I really dont know what Im doing!!
hahahahahah YAAAAAAAAY <3 NOW ALE IS IN DA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing either, but I'm the DJ :D

Any song requests little bitches <3?
Nope! Just put something on so we can jam out!
Alrightttttt Rouuuuuuuuund 13 even if it's not a battle:D

dedicated to the married couple <3
Wooooot!!!! Haha so I'm on my phone so I can't put videos up:(
Don't worry :D

another sooooong Round 14!
over a year ago tvfan5 said…
ANGIIII, I JUST SAW THE VIDEO THAT YOU POSTED FOR MEEEE<3 LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! asdfaksldfjadkls;f LOVE!!
awwwwww♥
over a year ago georgiapeach91 said…
CONGRATS YOU TWO!!

I just saw this!! I would have commented earlier but I've been on a plane all day and traveling!! LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH AND YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND AMAZING TO INFINITE AND BEYOND!!

And now I need to go watch all these videos.
This wedding should be never ending :D
I am with you there, Banjo! Let's continue dancing ;) Oh, I have more moves. And we can eat these in case we get hungry :D so DJ.. wanna bring some music to this party? :P
I am with you there, Banjo! Let's continue dancing ;) Oh, I have more moves. And we can eat these in
HEEEEELL YES :D I'm talking to Kir on skype!
over a year ago Kirkir said…
YUMMMYY RACHEL :PP

SEXY BACKK YEAHHH ANGII <33
I'M BRINGING SEXY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
YEAH, THE DANCING GANG IS BACK!

and I'm so sorry, but I don't know what the bloody hell skype is :P I mean.. I've heard of it, but nah.. XD now. My moves *runs to youtube*
Skype is a thing where you can videocall or call anyone :D

DANCING GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!
The beginning: LADIES! THE DOCTOR'S IN THE HOUSE! And I'm totally wearing that hat of his :P and I'm doing the weirdo moves in the beginning.

and read/listen/watch this: Matt; "We were doing a rehearsal on the floor so I had to take it off {the jacket} to keep it clean. Put it on the table.. into a glass of grape juice."

THAT is so me XD I always do something like that :P

by the way, your dates bail or are they still around?