Leyton Family<3 Elle and Laura's WEDDING ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 09:33AM
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. This is the place where speechs are made, and vows are made real ♥

LUSHABELLE FOREVER ♥

Mooshy Moo's Speech and Elle and Laura's Vows.
Hello Leyton Family♥
We are here today to join together Lush and EllaBella♥ In holy Macaroni and Cheese;) These two lost souls were destined to be together. I still remember the first time Elle met Laura:D, well no actually I don't because I wasn't on Fanpop at the time, but I'm sure it was epic♥ And I'm sure no one was a bitch because these two are too big of sweet hearts:p Anyyywaaays, Laura and Elle love each other like crazy, and they deserve to be with each other. They've been through thick and thin, sickness and health, fangirling to crying, Fanpop to Tumblr, blalbalba to lalalaal♥ What more can I say??? These two have always just been there for eachother....We should all learn to believe from these two.I BELIEVE IN LOVE, I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST FREAKN SIGHT! I BELIEVE THAT LOVE CONQUERS{ALMOST}ALL!!!!!AND KNOWING THAT, THAT PERSON LOVES YOU BACK...JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER(I don't actually believe in this stuff but it's a wedding so what the hell riht??Plus it's LP♥ Muwa♥)EllaBella will become Lushabelle, Laura wrote this in KINDERGARTEN<3333{hahah okay so maybe she didn't but it sounds cool right?)That was the dream! And here we all are a million years later and we all get to witness this dream!!!!!! And we should all learn from this beautiful epic love story and couple;)I'm so hononered that you two{L and Elle}gave me{Moosh} the oppurtunity to wed you two♥ Or whatever:p I hope I didn't dissapoint♥ NOW time for the vows....
Laura do you have any words to say?
I, Lush, take Ellebelle to be my wifey for lifey in the world of tumblr and fanpop. Elle, from the moment we met you've always been there for me through thick and thin. You've been there to comfort me, to cheer me up or to just laugh with me. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and you probably deserve more than having me as a wifey but meeh, i'll take it :P I promise to fangirl and have epic adventures with you. I promise to find Mark and make sure he sees what an amazing person you are. I promise to always be there for you, whatever! Elbow, I know that we'll always remain friends and hopefully wives :) I LOVE YOU ELLE. I love you more than Milo(which is ALOT). TLA! Forever and always XD}
Elle your turn!
I Elle, Take Laura to be my lawfully wedded wife. On fanpop and on tumblr. Laura, I am not sure how long we have been friends, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and an even more amazing wife :P And I love you heaps. I hope that we will always remain in each others lives for a very long time, and that one day we really will meet and have an epic adventure and awesome time. I would never ever leave you, even for Mark Salling (Thought I might have to kiss him!!) and I hope that we will always remain friends and wives. I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO AND BACK X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LAURA!!!!

I Now pronounce you two married, with power invested in me...by no one in particular really;)YOU MAY NOW HUG EACHOTHER!!!!!

hahahhaha I love you two and hope you have a happy EPIC life♥ Muwah♥ Take care of my sis Laura and I beter get the biggest piece of cake!

Elle's Bridesmaids
Steph and Rach: Thank you for being Amazing friends...I LOVE YOU ♥
Laura's Bridesmaids
Ada and Rachel: Thank you for being Amazing Friends...I LOVE YOU ♥

Wedding Song: Make you feel my love- Covered and Sung by Our Margot :)
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. T
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 10:49AM

Leyton Family<3 249 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 249

over a year ago Elbelle23 said…
heart
LAURA I LOVE YOU MY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!!! ♥
over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
I'm not good at speeches but I would just like to say a few words. First of all, congrats to both of you, second thank you for inviting me to your wedding.
You two, are one of the sweetest girls ever and i bet you are very happy to have each other. I wish you all the happiness, lots of love, lots of fangirling and all other things.
Love you both ♥ ♥ ♥
over a year ago 123Naki456 said…
Also, great job Mooshy ;)
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hey my gorgeous wifey :D
I love you Nad!

Our wedding song: Make You Feel My Love by the gorgeous Margot
<3
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
Congrats to you both, seriously <3 and man.. I wanna say something too *trying to make it sound epic, failing at it* Okay.. You two, both of you, you're like the most awesome people I've met on fanpop, and you're both really, really nice and kind and friendly and funny and all that. And you both fangirl a lot, so that's always a plus :P I could not imagine you two to ever marry anyone else (fine, maybe Mark or Milo, but NOO!!), not anyone in the world of fanpop and tumblr, anyway. Anyone who has ever seen your talks can notice that you two love each other. You're such good friends and you'll always make a perfect couple ;) I wish you all the happiness possible, and I hope you'll have an epic journey in life, hopefully together ;) And noowww, that was my speech.. Off to find cake. Congrats, girls! :D
By the way, you're not getting rid of me yet XD I'll hang around in this forum this entire day, whenever I get the chance :P LAURIE!! ELLABELLA! I'm really happy for you ;) if I have not mentioned that like a zillion times already :P
Hehehe^^ You're too lovely Rachey! Thanks for the speech, it was infact epic XD
Why, thank you :P I try XD
ahh, I managed to make it epic? Whoooaah, first time for everything :P so, what do you think of this cake of yours? I don't usually like cake, no, not my thing, but this one I like a lot ;) it reminds me of the one Marshall had at that wedding that Ted's mystery girl Victoria had baked - in HIMYM. So it's deffo really good :)

and Moosh, epic speech <3 and Laura, Elle, your speeches were quite nice as well ;) I would have cried because it was so touching, but I cannot cry at weddings :P I just never do... hold on.. that might be because I've never been to a wedding.. I don't know XD
last edited over a year ago
Did you just use a HIMYM reference? I THINK I JUST DIED.
Does this mean you've met Victoria or you have yet to meet her? :P

I loooove Moosh's speech. Especially the part where she said EllaBella will become Lushabelle, Laura wrote this in KINDERGARTEN<3333{hahah okay so maybe she didn't but it sounds cool right?) LOL.

You know you want to cry ;D haha
I did XD oh no, you can't die :O It's your wedding day XD
I met her. I loved her! ;)

That was my fave part too :D I'm especially dumb today, but at first I was like: "hmm.. where is that from?" and then I remembered XD

maybe I do :P

oh! I've got a surprise for you and Elle, but it's not quite done yet ;) I think you'll like it <3
over a year ago mooshka said…
Hey girls I stopped in real quick before school to say CONGRATS and I love the both of you like crazy<3333 and awwwwww at the wedding song<33333 hahah okay so gotta go for now but I'll definitely be dropping in later:p
Well i'm back to life. I can do that apparently. Die because of TV related things and then magically be alive again. Its a gift XD
Awww, Victoria. I liked her :P

SURPISE SURPISE! :D You're too good to us XD
Hi, Mooshy!!! :D I so agree with her, the wedding song is cutie pie :)

Oh, yay, you're back XD yes, that is possible. Oh how many times I've died while watching Harry Potter... :P
I am convincing myself that she is the mother XD but she probably isn't :P

me? too good for you two? blah, no :P thanks anyway :D I'm really excited about this surprise. Fun to make ;)
over a year ago AdaLove said…
You girls are great.My best friends here.And I'm so happy you 2 are going to marry XD
I'm so sorry I'm not around much anymore.And I'm sorry I'm not here for you when you need me.But I want you to know that I really love you!

Now live happily ever after ;)
*I SUCK*
over a year ago Margooterd said…
Congrats!!!
It's a great honour to be your wedding singer. I made a little message for the both of you :)
Awesome message, Margot <3 you have such a pretty voice :D
LOL. She's not the mother Rachel. Well at least I doubt it. I guess she still could be though. Weird :P

ADA<33333333333 I'm so happy you took the time to come here, even if I told you too XD I LOVE TOU XD

And Margot<3 You are so brilliant. I love the message and the little song in it. Its lovely<3

And Rachey, I love you for continuing to talk in here XD
Noooo, don't ruin my dreams XD she IS the mother :P *sshhhhh, she is* XD
I love you too ;) but of course, things I love a lot! babbling and our LP family :D I'm so sticking still ;) besides, I want to :)
over a year ago angiii7 said…
Am I lateeeeeeeee?

Congrats Ellie&Laura <3333333333333333 :D
Yay, Banjo's in the house!!! :D *I am so taking over this whole forum! I'm sorryyyy!!! :O*

and nope, you're not late ;) I think. I mean.. Laura and Elle are to decide for that, but I reckon you're not.. :P
Rachey - I suppose anyone could still be the mother. I could be the mother XD

Noooo of course not Angi. We just decided to get married then leave this forum open all day. Its like our reception, except Elle is currently asleep LOL.
Laurie - I guess :P but she's the mother XD I'm such a fangirl :P it's annoying!

Elle is asleep at her wedding reception :P how lovely XD understandable because of the wibby-wobbly, timey-wimey thing we call time-difference, but it sounds funny ;)
over a year ago Jessica4695 said…
heart
HAPPY WEDDINGDAAAAY!
OMG! this is honestly one of the cuttest things ever <3
over a year ago Kirkir said…
heart
CONGRATS TO LAURA&ELLE!!!!!
Thanks for inviting me to this wedding! You two are both so amazing, too sweet for words...two wonderful friends I'm so lucky to have♥
And now you guys are married!!!! :') You truly belong to each other!!
Wish you all the happiness & laughter & that you'll never be apart!! :D
LOVE YOU BOTH!
Hahaha Rachel! Believe what you want :D I can't tell you otherwise. Not really :P

Yep, i'm holding the fort while she sleeps XD lol.

Well me and Elle are pretty damn cute Jess ;D
heart
For Elle and Laura! by meeeee :D your wedding video <3 I hope you love it ;) I loved making it :D And I know you guys don't even know some of these fandoms that well in this, but hey, forgive me for that? XD
I always believe that I want XD it's my problem :P

that's very brave of ya :P

OH! and of that vid of mine, I am sooooo sorry it's not that good! I just wanted to get it done as quickly as possible, to get to the wedding forum, and I.. well, honestly, I couldn't even do much better, so.. XD I really, really hope you two like it :)

and the lyrics, they so fit you two! just ignore the "boy" part in the chorus :P
heart
Awww such a cute video Rachel <333
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! You made a video? :O :O Thats amazing. I love it! :D
Thank you, girls :D

and yes, I did make a video XD I thought it would be awesome, so I did it.. :P wasn't as awesome as I thought, but hey, it's the thought that matters XD
I must be off now, for about 3 hours. Come on, you know you'll miss me XD well, then again, you probably won't :P anyways, I will come back later, but now I must go.
*waves* bye-bye-bye!
over a year ago XNaley_JamesX said…
WEDDING CAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants a piece? ;D
(click to see full)
WEDDING CAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants a piece? ;D
(click to see full)
Bye Racheyface! :)

Oh my, Celine!! Me, me, me :D Thats beautiful :)
THAT'S ONE BEAUTIFUL CAKE <333
And I bet it tastes yummy, too ;P
I'm baaack. So Ellie is not at the reception? haha

Anyone wants to dance "Mambo No.5" with me :D?
Ohhh that's a beautiful cake <33 I want a piece :D
over a year ago rorymariano said…
HAPPY WEDDINGDAY TO MY LOVELY LAURA AND ELLE!! WISH YOU ALL THE BEST <33333333
I'm back :D:D I want cake!!! *takes a huge piece of the cake* this is deffo the cake Marshall was talking about :P

anyway, I don't know if anyone's even at the reception at the moment, but I'm here XD
I'm here too! What do you say, "Mambo No 5" ?:D hahahahahaha I love this song
Heeey guys! :D
LET'S DANCE ANGII :P
big smile
Yay, Angi, Kir! Mambo No 5... It's quite nice :P I would dance, but I'm afraid ever since I watched Doctor Who 5x13, I can only dance looking embarrasing, so I'll pass XD I'll just eat cake :P You guys dance, yeah! :)
Hey Kiki! Yaaaay! Rachel don't be shy, everyone has to dance mambo No. 5:D You can dance while you're eating cake lol :D
I LOVE THIS SONG XD

Lmao, what happened in 5x13 then?! :P
YEAH, RACHEL! COME ON UP!
Another song in mind Angi? ;P
Have ever listened to this song, Kiki? It's amazing <3 We could totally dance this one too!

Weeelll, alright then ;) I suppose I could dance while eating XD *takes the plate and stands up*

Oooh, what happened in 5x13.. This happened! and yes, this is relevant to this wedding, because this is EXACTLY how I'm dancing now XD you asked for it :P

I'm so dancing to that song too :P like THIS! Epic dance moves XD
Never listened to it :O It's awesome <3
Dance Round 2, Angiii!! :D
DUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AAAAAAAAAAAALWAYS DANCE LIKE THAT AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I'M DYING HEEEEEEEEEERE!

I'm totally doing those dance moves right now!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
*imitates Rachel's moves* XDD