Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1048

over a year ago HuddyBea said…
kiss
Ahah XD

Ok, enough with the Huli delirium for tonight! I am off to bed.

Have nice dreams! Love ya!
Ahah XD 

Ok, enough with the Huli delirium for tonight! I am off to bed.

Have nice dreams! Love ya!
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
That right there is GORGEOUS!!!! Love it!
over a year ago HouseMindFreak said…
mischievous
I'm sure he had a very HARD time with these scenes...
I'm sure he had a very [b]HARD[/B] time with these scenes...
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
@HMF - I'm sure he had a very HARD time with these scenes...
WELL!!!!
Love the ticket HMF. You guys have been busy.
I've been voting and trying to get here for a few minutes.
You ladies are on a roll. Not much between her and a 17" inch laptop.
@HMF - I'm sure he had a very HARD time with these scenes... 
WELL!!!!
Love the ticket HMF. You guy
over a year ago IlobeYou said…
hahahahaahahah XD

for God's sake, Hugh Laurie!!! Her breasts are in your body!!!!!

(ok,I don't know why I wrote this ...)
Here is the proof that Hugh had HARD time with these scenes..

Thanks @tam, anything I can do to contribute to Huli:)
Here is the proof that Hugh had [b]HARD[/B] time with these scenes..

Thanks @tam, anything I can d
My God I read each line until the end.

in the last days, I needed to feel better. This is the place!

beautiful work, people.

despite not being here the last few days .. I voted desperately Huli (PCA). I hope it's my birthday present: H and L being awarded, one supporting the other, the two sitting side by side ...

I was reading the newspaper in my town there is a beautiful place (an island paradise) where a lot of American artists, politicians and businessmen choose to spend the holidays without being noticed, among them are famous not want to be photographed or interviewed ... . not found!

which was the 1st couple who I thought? dating? having fun? being happy ...

even though here I can write this without being called crazy ... can even call me if you like ... but since we're all on the same folly:

I have a bad creativity with pictures ... but I think this picture so...
My God I read each line until the end.

in the last days, I needed to feel better. This is the place!
"I need to go have sex now... How weird is it to think about a fictional couple having sex while you have actual sex with an actual person? Is there name for that disorder? "

uahuahuahuahuahau!!!

OMG, rrennie!! I can not have read it!!! XD
@IlobeYou

Let me guess....

Hugh and Lisa

In the words of Lisa's wonderful mom: "You've Been CAUGHT".

And the famous tongue slip...never gets boring staring at that, try watching it in slow mo...
last edited over a year ago
@IlobeYou

Let me guess....

Hugh and Lisa

In the words of Lisa's wonderful mom: "You've Been
@Ilobe You - That pic will never get old.

@HMF - Like this
Or maybe this one
or maybe this one
mischievous
@Tam the last one is what I'm talkin' about!!!

That one for me is when I decided to say Huli exists
I know I'm not a long time Huli but that just sealed the deal for me...

Wow, an orgasmic face over a neck kiss/lick...Hugh must be amazing, and he tries to tell everyone that he's not that great.
@Tam the last one is what I'm talkin' about!!!

That one for me is when I decided to say Huli exist
over a year ago turtlebay82 said…
What?!? We really need to vote A LOT for Hugh!

"In terms of tweet volume, Ian Somerhalder has more than double the mentions of his nearest competitor, which is Hugh Laurie."

link
wink
Good morning ladies!

Gosh I am loving this thread! Seriously, it's release of sexual tention...whether ours of theirs it's not clear :P

"How weird is it to think about a fictional couple having sex while you have actual sex with an actual person? Is there name for that disorder?"

@rrennie, sweetie, now I know we don't only share minds, hearts and alimentar habits...also disorders ;) I am not saying a word more on this matter, cause 18+ might turn into never-allowed-anywhere if we keep going like this XD

@Tam:

Whohoho!!! I was expecting for you to be here woman! Your last video took my breath away. I always say there are two hipotesis abotu that kiss:

1)Hugh and Lisa had already have a thing years ago or have been in and out of some sort of friends with benefits kinda of thing and judging buy the sexual tension in that make out scene, it was a while already they didn't...well...you know...so they were both so nervous and so thrilled at the perspective they were forced to this for once, that THAT is the result: sparks of overwhelming passion fling all over making you wish you had a man, NOW IN HANDY, ready to use so to speak :P, everytime you watch that;

2)OR they had been very good kids for 5 years and when they handed them the script they almost pass out (Hugh at least) and that my ladies it the most amazing, long-awaited kiss in history, which is highly probable too, cause the way Hugh crashed over her, the way he kiss her, full tongue angling his head like that and the way she bites his lip...

God, I need a shower XD XD XD

Well, in the spirit of Exreme Sexiness, my I suggest a piece of the collection "A bit of Bea&PC" production? It's not for the sake of puiblicity, just for the sake of sex sex sex :p Maybe I should make another sexy video...
mischievous
I would say No.2 is the best explaination of the "UMS" and "JOY" kiss

Two people trying the best they can to be on their best behavior and then they get something like this handed to them...well, as @Tam would say "The Tornado meets Volcano".

Tam, I'm posting your Tornado/Volcano pic yet again...

I would say No.2 is the best explaination of the "UMS" and "JOY" kiss

Two people trying the best t
mischievous
I am going with number 2 too ;) It's far more appealing thinking about those two desperately trying to restrain themselves for years and then having to face all the anxieties of finally tastes each other's mouths XD

Hugh (reciving the script. Goggled. To Lisa): So...have you had your script?

Lisa (biting her lips): I have...sounds...interesting (she points eyes at him). I bet it's gonna be a turning point episode.

Hugh (unmentionable images overlapping inside his once well-mannered, censored English mind): Yeah...(licks lips and rubs neck) well...maybe we should talk about this, see...how it should (he swallows) go?

Lisa (licking her lips and smiling mischeviously): Or maybe we should just meet on set and live the moment...you know, let ourself been carried away by the characters...

Hugh (speachless, drops his jaw ever so slightly, trying to keep his little Hugh from having any sort of reaction. He crossed his legs just to be sure. Aside. "Jesus!!!...the hell with that. One tries his best but enough it's enough!!!!)

Lisa (noticing he is speachless, turns away smiling flirtatiously): I'll go choose the right lingery now (winkles)

Hugh (aside): time for a shower!! A veeeeer long one!

*continues* :P
I am going with number 2 too ;) It's far more appealing thinking about those two desperately trying t
mischievous
Oh I can imagine thats how it went, but I can also imagine that they had some fun later that night after the long, hard day of filming of "Now What";)
Oh I can imagine thats how it went, but I can also imagine that they had some fun later that night af
over a year ago true_love_huddy said…
Girls this thread is simply crazy but amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bea-My dear, you've detailed everything perfectly but if you are not tired enough, you can write me everything about his tongue's work as you've promised me recently...so you know, in order to have energy to study!;)
Girls this thread is simply crazy but amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Bea-My dear, you've detailed everythi
mischievous
"you can write me everything about his tongue's work as you've promised me recently..."

LMAO! What happened to this spot? XD There's an insane desire for wild smuteness everywhere...I bet after all those years of sexual tension...a girl needs some sort of beneficial release ;)

"I can also imagine that they had some fun later that night after the long, hard day of filming"

I am sure it was all "work, all hard bloodry graft"...and "ardous and rigorous piece of filming" XD

I challenge you to NOT wacth it once again for the 25325216724 time :P
laugh
He cracks me up when he says that the blessing of it is that everyone can aknowledge that XD LOL! Doesn't make any sense XD XD XD
over a year ago LobeYou said…
@HMF...

Holy crap! Is this what I think it is?
How Did I not notice before now!
@HMF...

Holy crap! Is this what I think it is?
How Did I not notice before now!
mischievous
@LobeYou Indeed it is what you're seeing

Either thats an reaErection...or he's truly packing a 17 inch laptop.
@LobeYou Indeed it is what you're seeing

Either thats an reaErection...or he's truly packing a 17
kiss
"Either thats an reaErection...or he's truly packing a 17 inch laptop."

Or both!;)
big smile
You must know girls, it's science, perceptive receptors are the most sensitives in our shoulders and back, if we only take into consideration the upper part of the body!So how do you think Lisa could feel when his ultra-sexy facial haired cheek touched her back during shooting this scene??????????
You must know girls, it's science, perceptive receptors are the most sensitives in our shoulders and
mischievous
I'm sure she herself had to deal with the "intensity of the moment" in this scene.

Just further prolong the smutness that seems to be going strong at the moment...ever wondered how these two got all hot and sweaty for that scene??? The rational brain says some harmless jogging and the spraying of water on their faces, the Huli brain says pre-sex before fake sex;)
I'm sure she herself had to deal with the "intensity of the moment" in this scene.

Just further pr
)OR they had been very good kids for 5 years and when they handed them the script they almost pass out (Hugh at least) and that my ladies it the most amazing, long-awaited kiss in history, which is highly probable too, cause the way Hugh crashed over her, the way he kiss her, full tongue angling his head like that and the way she bites his lip...

I like the second option @Bea. - they handed them the script and they almost passed out. ROTF

@HMf - Posting all my favorite intimate pics.
@TLH - You can write me evrything about his tongue.
I think we all need cold showers.
)OR they had been very good kids for 5 years and when they handed them the script they almost pass ou
over a year ago LobeYou said…
mischievous
Well, I can't blame either of them, seeing how super hot they both are, I personally got a lady-"reaerection" just watching ;)

and while I think Hugh is mostly make up and a splash of water, Lisa's flush actually looks very real to me, the way her hair is damp and sticking to her face as if she was sweating for real, and her cheeks are red in all the right places, it looks pretty natural to me..

Boy, I sense a fic in the making, shame on you guys!
Well, I can't blame either of them, seeing how super hot they both are, I personally got a lady-"reae
@lobe you - good catch on the flush. I would have been too.
@lobe you  - good catch on the flush. I would have been too.
over a year ago fran2 said…
laugh
you are a bunch of unruly perverted. And I will appreciate it...

I especially appreciate the accuracy in dissecting the smallest detail and the scientific rigor so that nobody can be accused of superficiality XD XD XD

you are a bunch of unruly perverted. And I will appreciate it...

I especially appreciate the accurac
big smile
@fran-That's obvious!We are all serious, wise women, and we can't judge things only superficially, 'cause we'll be blamed being pervs, and we aren't!XD XD XD(ehemm...)
over a year ago Katie_PP said…
I think we are going ok with voting for Lisa on twitter, I glanced at the #tvdramaactress and she certainly was dominating the tweets.
over a year ago KekaMC said…
big smile
love this thread.. although it´s not the best place to look at when you´re at work..
sick
@tlh - you're right...we aren't pervs....no way XD XD XD

@rrennie - your husband is a saint....and perhaps also a martyr XD XD

@katie_PP - and what about Hugh? I think that he could have the greatest difficulties against that horrible horrible vampire. bleah!
And maybe the series could have problems :-((

(I know I'm a consolation for you)
@rrennie-LOL!!!Your husband understands something!!:)You really married the right man, he's cool!;)
over a year ago Katie_PP said…
@Fran I cannot understand peoples current obsession with vampires....I am retweeting and voting for hugh at every chance too!
a cockroach: the reason I've suddenly disappeared during the videos in slow motion ... just this time, there was a HUGE cockroach. I had to leave the room running yesterday ... sorry for not thanking the videos, guys

Anyway ...

thank you for ... when I think I've seen everything on Huli appears these videos in slow motion ...

@ Lobe You: I am in shock with this picture = O

curiosity of a sinner: Did he do all this without getting excited??
is this possible?
over a year ago ankcuta said…
@llobeYou..maybe only with a pill:D...With a woman like Lisa.. i doubt... especially when there is a real chemistry!
mischievous
"curiosity of a sinner: Did he do all this without getting excited??
is this possible?"

According to my BF is freaking impossible :P He said, even if the man was a saint, the way he usually looked at the woman suggested he would have gladly had her naked right away most of the time, although he probably was fooling himself with some lame excuse (his words). So, combine this with the fact that he was shooting those scenes with her and you obtain a 99,9% possibility he was probably on the verge of a nervous breakdown, as pupils suggest I would add :P

Just paraphrasing his words XD

It's nice to be back ;)
"curiosity of a sinner: Did he do all this without getting excited??
is this possible?"

According to
Paley Center video: RSL seems to be so nervous (1:56)
thank you for being nervous, Robert! well you just confirms what we want to know;)
over a year ago huddyislove said…
laugh
And I feel like we transported 'Why are Hugh and Lisa made for each other thread here XD
I know attraction or love is not a rational thing, but I honestly don't see any argument which would prove these too are not perfect for each other!!!!!!!
I know attraction or love is not a rational thing, but I honestly don't see any argument which would
heart
@tlh - me neither :-)
cute pic

@bea - "as pupils suggest I would add"
I thought it was the vicodin result :P
over a year ago KekaMC said…
cool
@HuddyBea but aren´t actors suppose to control themselves while shooting these kind of scenes?

i mean.. to me it´s impossible that Hugh had this kind of super power to control himself around Lisa, specially in certain scenes, like the one where she´s on top of him.. but idk.. i think he was able to control himself in some scenes and in others he just couldn´t help himself.. because you know.. it´s Lisa we´re talking about!

and to control yourself and remember to act like you´re excited..

i wonder what goes through their minds while they were shooting the episode.. ;P
laugh
"o control yourself and remember to act like you´re excited"

Sounds like a personality disorder to me XD
over a year ago a_lee said…
Kristin is moderating the SAG Panel featuring Lisa, Jesse, Omar, and Peter. Noticeably missing is the man himself, Hugh Laurie, who has never failed to appear at one of these panels. Coincidence... or not.

Why can we not get to see both Hugh and Lisa together at a public event?! suspicious...
over a year ago huddyislove said…
tongue
Why can we not get to see both Hugh and Lisa together at a public event?! suspicious...

Maybe cause they're AVOIDING each other?
We can see that from miles away.
It's evident in the way they've been going one to one event, and the other to the other event.

They've obviously just decided not to appear anywhere together.
over a year ago HLforever said…
Okay @kayaonelove posted this on the "Huli Love" thread, but since it doesn't go with the "happiness" theme of that thread, I moved it here:

"Hi guys... I'm really sad... A terrible Hugh's french interview is coming... He talks about his love for Jo... And nothing about Lisa! I'm waiting to read it on twitter... Please, say me that is everything ok!!!! I wanna cry!!!"

I have to say, when I read this my body temperature actually dropped about 10 degrees, my hands turned clammy, and my heart started having small seizures. Actually, since I just read this post about 2 minutes ago, I am still in this state of desperate fear. Does anyone know anything about this? I know that false rumors are frequently spread around the Internet, but right now I think both @kayaonelove and I are just looking for some kind of confirmation that this isn't true...if it is I actually might die. But I'm going to try to be optimistic. I must not think about the possibility...ahhhhhh.............

Okay, it might seem a little strange that I'm freaking out so much just because of this, but hopefully you guys all understand what it's like when it feels like Huli is about to just collapse all around you, and you can't do anything about it. Oh jeez. Oh jeez oh jeez oh jeez. I'm going to stalk some people on Twitter.
Quick, a hysterical pic of me!
Quick, a hysterical pic of me!
link

link

Thoughts please?

(If you can't tell already I am on the brink of a nervous breakdown)