Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1048

over a year ago volt1 said…
cool
@HMF thank you.A professional confirmation always needed.I'll hope to your words"....keeping a secret. "
"I think I should make just one BIG collage of the Upfronts, but then it would probably burn up Fanpop from all the secretive hotness."
Why not?

over a year ago HuddyBea said…
big smile
"then it would probably burn up Fanpop from all the secretive hotness"

LMAO!

Well @volt1, I am not an expert but aside what @HMF had just said, I would also say it means she's seeking protection: she doesn't want to face whatever is out there alone but prefers him to go ahead, lead her, so to speak. I do like that when I have to go to a place I don't feel particularly comfortable with and I am with my BF: I usually take his hand or grab his arm and let him go ahead or I slightly hide behind him.

This is consistent, 'cause Lisa has never been like that before. Her body language along the years has alwaysn suggested she was open and brave, ready to deal with whatever was coming. Something's changed ;)

For instance, here...the body language might be working almost in reverse. And I love how she grabs his jacket there, cause that means claiming possession. It's not an usual behaviour and she made that during the whole photoshoot which was with JMO too BTW. I smell competition ;)
"then it would probably burn up Fanpop from all the secretive hotness"

LMAO!

Well @volt1, I am not
over a year ago HouseMindFreak said…
I'd also add @Bea's very good attention to another detail that I accidently missed...
I'm not perfect so I'm thankful for other Huli's great observations!

Another example of her 'possession'

*currently cookin' up a giant collage*
*Fanpop quivers with fear of explosion*
I'd also add @Bea's very good attention to another detail that I accidently missed...
I'm not perfec
worried
@bea "This is consistent, 'cause Lisa has never been like that before." That's presicely my point.
Those are great photos.Although they are always have a great photos,together or not.
sorry for my english,i'm not good in writting or to express my self.
over a year ago fran2 said…
hmmm
I see that we are in trouble...
I usually don't believe anyone who says they saw this or that person because I find it hard to recognize those who I know well .... let alone strangers, ie people who are not narrow my knowledge or public figures clearly identifiable, and HL's wife is definitely not a public figure (thanks to her wise choice). So any interpretation is possible and then I choose to believe what I see with my eyes, and wait.
The answer my friends is blowin' in the wind :-)

have a good day and happy Thanksgiving american ladies!
I see that we are in trouble...
I usually don't believe anyone who says they saw this or that person
mischievous
Hi @Fran, have a good day you too ;) Don't worry, the storm has passed already. Besides, another additional piece of info: first, they are working this week, almost 99% positive 'cause GY is sharing pics from the set on TW and Lisa said they would have a longer break in Dec, 3 weeks, which means they didn't take the Nov one...so it doesn't make any sense for his wife to visit now; secondly @Hilly told me someone told her Jo has lost weight and did sth to her hair too (interesting to say the least....)

@volt1 you talk perfectly, don't worry about that ;) Just have fun!

@HMF:

"I'm not perfect so I'm thankful for other Huli's great observations"

I might be a good observer but you're our official expert, so whenever I dare writing something down XD I always wait for your confirmation :P Like @Delia with Huddy XD She intimidates me LMAO!

BTW I didn't have that pic :)

Love that they both keep their hands on the cane. I like to think they'd like to put them on each other but are using the cane as a medium ;) :P
Hi @Fran, have a good day you too ;) Don't worry, the storm has passed already. Besides, another addi
@fran2"is blowin' in the wind"
That means that all this rumors are just a rumors to cover eyes and close mouths,or as you said"to believe what I see with my eyes, and wait."
@bea thanks for the info
big smile
@bea "Jo has lost weight and did sth to her hair too"
like Taub's wife in the last ep???? XD XD XD
The look changes have always been a motivation ;-)
Good mood: she is going her way
Bad mood: she has regained her husband

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm killing myself XD XD XD

@volt - Yes, we need to wait ;-)
your english is good, don't worry! if I had to worry about my English I'd never write :-))
laugh
Would you please stop with the language talk!! You're making me nervsious....nervuous....nerveaus...nirvio­us.­.. and then can't write anymore XD
link

The GIANT collage...too big to upload here.

All of you from Europe: Your English is fine!!!! I understand all of you!!! Quit bein' so noivous.

I think Jo is going on with her life...good for her:)
over a year ago Satine2002 said…
Changed her hair and lost weight? But I asked the girl who says who saw her and she said her hair looked like it always does (whatever that means lol).
IDK, it's all very uncertain. She's not sure the color of the car (dark blue, dark red... what?), she has not seen her clothes (on a convertible car?) but she's 110% sure it's her? I'm not saying she was being mean, I just think we can be mistaken sometimes. It's not like we have a whooooole bunch of her images to have a reference. We haven't seen her in over a year, she could have pink hair by now, we don't know! lol
last edited over a year ago
maybe she is lost weight from sorrow!you never now!
i read the rest of your comments in afternoon ladies!
wink
I don't think the girl got it right @satine. First of all, if you happened to be driving in LA, could you be 100% you saw Hugh Laurie in his car? Come on. I couldn't....let alone Jo Green...how many pics we have of her? And how long have we been without having no news or pic? Besides, a Londoner in LA...driving...alone? For God's sake in England they drive on the other side of the road XD And then, she visits him nad go around alone? Boh, doesn't sound convincing to me. @HMF also said sth about the car....I don't remember now. But anyway, the point is....last month someone spotted Hugh in Madrid...turned out he wasn't of course.

@HMF I am having trouble with loading pics right now. I'll see your masterpiece as soon as stupid FP loads the page...*mutters*
wink
They just shared this link for the Fry&Laurie, haven't had time to check it link
over a year ago Satine2002 said…
LOL I was the one who talked to the girl who "spotted" Hugh in Madrid, actually. It was quite funny. She was SURE it was him. I insisted and she kept stating it. She was watching a soccer game and said he was filmed there. In the end, it actually was the coach of on of the teams who looks like Hugh. lol
Somebody else "saw" Hugh at HP premiere in NY. I asked if she was sure. She said "yes, he was there with his kids". I asked his "grown, 20-year old kids" in NY at the Harry Potter premiere? It wasn't him, of course.
Last week, Lisa was said to be in PA, I think. I do not buy it. Even Monday, she was spotted in NY. But aren't they filming House?

See, these sightings are very hard to believe. If it is like this to famous people like Hugh and Lisa, that we see the faces all the time, could you imagine Jo? IDK.
I can't indeed Satine, especially when they brag about it like that, one very possible social network available spreading the panick before they are sure.
Hell, I remember seeing a guy at my mall in town that looked like Hugh in this picture (without a lady lookin' like Lisa of course)
Hell, I remember seeing a guy at my mall in town that looked like Hugh in this picture (without a lad
mischievous
Damn why am I the only one who doesn't have hallucinations here?
Damn why am I the only one who doesn't have hallucinations here?
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
Maybe we need to hypmotize you.
Maybe we need to hypmotize you.
heart
WOAH! That pic @TAM XD

Do whatever it takes to make me see him XD
WOAH! That pic @TAM XD

Do whatever it takes to make me see him XD
Hmm...don't have 'stand out' pic but I have nice Hugh in black one that might stir you up;)
Hmm...don't have 'stand out' pic but I have nice Hugh in black one that might stir you up;)
smile
This is new I believe. I mean a new bit....GOD I want this clip in which she paces around him all together without cuts!!!!
I love the way he is always looking at her body. Making it obvious and doesn't care.
I love the way he is always looking at her body. Making it obvious and doesn't care.
He loves her.
He loves her.
I want the two of them to have sex
mischievous
I even noticed a couple of times during last ep in which he checked her ass out and it wasn't scripted for sure: first time when she tells him about the dinner and he's in the elevator, she turns and walks aways wiggling her hips and he totally looks down at her ass before sighing, but it was too subtle and more like a slipt-second-reaction to be done on purpose, and the second time in her office when he's just confessed about the signature, once again she walks towards her desk with that heartstopping grey dress (the same of this video) and he lowers his gaze ever so slightly for a second and it totally slips on her ass XD

BTW you know how many times when they are talking, instead of keeping her eyes locked with his, her own slip on his body parts? @wendus made me notice when she was doing caps. She seems to like very much the open shirt on his neck ;)
I even noticed a couple of times during last ep in which he checked her ass out and it wasn't scripte
This one is my favorite.
This one stands out. She was kissing his neck because you can hear it. He has his eyes closed like saying "oh my". So which one was suppose to be on camera. Her kissing his neck or him with his eyes closed. either way one of them is doingtheir own thing. It wasn't all for the camera
This one stands out. She was kissing his neck because you can hear it. He has his eyes closed like sa
over a year ago maybebaby said…
hmmm
I love this photo, sorry for my english but I'm french!!!
English is perfect @maybebaby.
English is perfect @maybebaby.
mischievous
Why is everybody concern with language today?

Easy association...language > tongues up!
Why is everybody concern with language today?

Easy association...language > tongues up!
@Bea - always taking to another level
@Bea - always taking to another level
laugh
it's amazing how in this place there is no middle ground, everything is black or white. We go from the darkest depression to the total wild sex...in a flash!
So insane!! and very Housian indeed XD
it's amazing how in this place there is no middle ground, everything is black or white. We go from th
heart
I am a believer @Fran2. I put it all out there and if I am wrong them I fall hard and I get back up. I refuse to believe anything but what is in my heart.

What's he looking at?
I am a believer @Fran2. I put it all out there and if I am wrong them I fall hard and I get back up.
good girl :-)

"What's he looking at?"
Her nose :O
What's she looking at?
What's she looking at?
mischievous
What's he looking at?

Well you asked for it ;)
What's he looking at?

Well you asked for it ;)
What's he thinking about?
What's he thinking about?
mischievous
What's she thinking about?

"just wait I'll bring you home....I have great plans in mind for you" :P
What's she thinking about?

"just wait I'll bring you home....I have great plans in mind for you" :P
over a year ago IlobeYou said…
heart
morning! =)

@Bea - this video from Brazil is new... i believe they're making this videos to push between the ep. 7x04 and 7x05 today. On Thursdays are 2 ep. and between both, sometimes they push small interview and videos like this...

about this pics: Hugh can't control his eyes. all time that he look to her this way, causes me chills. the way that he look to her sounds like as if for the first time him looked to Lisa..his eyes never are tired to her.
morning! =)

@Bea - this video from Brazil is new... i believe they're making this videos to push bet
wink
I need to share this here too. Now come on! I am sure she was doing that on purpose to distract him and, at the same, to take advantage...the woman must be so turn on by those veins, who wouldn't?
Come on, that can't have been scripted :P link
I have a question that popped into my mind yesterday: is Fry divorced? I know, off topic, but I was thinking yesterday that if they had done something like a celebration program like Fry&Laurie reunited in Italy...here, besides some of their friends, they would have made the wifes talk about their husbands and their work and so on...so I was wondering about Fry too, as I think I have heard he is divorced, right?
over a year ago maybebaby said…
fry is a gay!
You are the only exception
You are the only exception
over a year ago Belle0308 said…
I LOVE that song @tammyr50. It reminds me of Lisa a lot.
It reminds me of both of them @Belle.
laugh
I didn't know he was LMAO!
@Bea - I can't believe you didn't know he was gay.
ROTFLMBO
But He's not
@Bea - I can't believe you didn't know he was gay.
ROTFLMBO
But He's not
mischievous
@Tam you really are some of the worst around here and I love you for that XD

Just imagine how hard it must have been on him, poor thing ;)
@Tam you really are some of the worst around here and I love you for that XD

Just imagine how hard i