Hugh & Lisa Huli for a PCA - Wishful Thinking Coverage Thread

HuddyBea posted on Nov 11, 2010 at 08:12AM
"It's elementary, my dear Watson."
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

by @Fran!!!

Let it be fun, let be free ;)

It's kind hard to pick a motto...I mean there are some many great lines and still none represents them completely. There's the sexual tension yeah, but also the love and the amazing soul connetion, so I'll go with my favourite, which is not a Huli quote but I think it's seriously the most poetic thing that has never been said about them =,)

"In many ways Hugh Laurie gets to be the sun around which the show revolves, but the sun can’t be fully appreciated unless it’s contrasted with the moon. Edelstein is the moon to Laurie’s sun...she reflects his light in a way that grows her character and his"

last edited on Jun 20, 2012 at 06:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 1048 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1048

over a year ago maverickangel35 said…
Whoa, lobe, was TOTALLY not singling you out for anything! Just sending out a "something to think about" because there are some folks who get a bit... Shall we say overexcited? On sites that are more out in the open than our little haven here. Never you fear :)
over a year ago suchanight said…
@peainipod on twitter noticed this pic(on the left of course XD)....guess I should share haha
@peainipod on twitter noticed this pic(on the left of course XD)....guess I should share haha
over a year ago HLforever said…
heart
@suchanight Wooaahhh hold on a minute. Is that a BTS pic? If so, is the pic on the left A FUCKING SPOONING SCENE THAT WAS CUT FROM NOW WHAT??? I can't really tell if those are legs (I don't think House had a scar like that on his leg) but if that's actually a Huddy spooning scene...I'm not sure if I've ever voiced this on Fanpop before, but one of my Huddy/Huli dreams is to see Huddy spoon. That might actually be the thing that I MOST want from Huddy right now because 1) that spooning promo from way back (in which House strokes Cuddy's arm...the one that they played in the middle of a football game, Bea will know what I'm talking about), 2) after closely watching the morning-after scene in Now What, I realized that although Hugh's upper torso is lying flat on the bed, his hips and legs are actually turned and fitted into Lisa's body, creating a partial-spoon, and 3) I mean, come on, would Huddy spooning not just make your life? It would be amazing.

Aahhh it would be funny if that pic isn't even House-related...now you see how truly crazy I am!! :D. All I do is go around fantasizing about Huddy spooning all day long!!

Edit: just looked more carefully at the pic, and realized that it IS a BTS because that's the Lamby girl!! So...could the Huddy sex pic on the left possibly be.......for a FUTURE ep??????? I'm not going to cross my fingers, because that always has a reverse effect, but dammit I can still hope!!! Please, PLEASE take pity on us and give us this one sexy scene before the long, torturous hiatus...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago suchanight said…
@HLF LOL future epi? omg never thing about that!!!! I don't wanna get my hope up so I'm just gonna say that pic was from the scene that shot for "Now What?" I think it ended up there in the make up room because "the scar."
I guess it was during huddy sex, could be spooning. Hard to tell XD. And Cuddy was running her hand on his scar.....dangerous place for Hugh LMAO. If it during sex, one might say it's a weird position to be in but that could be because they tried to show Cuddy caressing his scar OR House just got on the bed. Too bad it's too hot for network so they can't show it.....I mean look at their position!!! HOT

Edit : I looked at it again....who was even on top??? LOL I'm not sure.
over a year ago HuddyBea said…
heart
" I mean, come on, would Huddy spooning not just make your life? It would be amazing"

Good morning to me! XD

I had a dream tonight: I dreamt a mervelous Huddy kiss next ep, slow and melting, witth House slipping his tongue ever so slightly and sweetly into Cuddy's mouth and she kissing him back in the most "this-is-gonna-drive-you-crazy-babe&q­uot­; manner ever :) After the kiss broke she said him he hated him and he answered "I love you"

I should get another life of my own. The one I have apparently isn't enough for me :P
" I mean, come on, would Huddy spooning not just make your life? It would be amazing"

Good morning t
over a year ago fran2 said…
@bea "I had a dream tonight: I dreamt a mervelous Huddy kiss next ep, slow and melting, witth House slipping his tongue ever so slightly and sweetly into Cuddy's mouth and she kissing him back in the most "this-is-gonna-drive-you-crazy-babbe&­amp­; quo t; manner ever :) After the kiss broke she said him he hated him and he answered "I love you"......

I like your dream....dreams are wishes :-)
Someone has a magic....ehm....wand???? XD XD XD
@bea "I had a dream tonight: I dreamt a mervelous Huddy kiss next ep, slow and melting, witth House s
laugh
Wand on its way!!
Wand on its way!!
over a year ago anonymously said…
Bea, I just melted to the ground.
@HL, don't put ideas like this in my head!! now I'll be constantly disappointed! haha

And yes, Huddy spooning would be...our death
I also think that pic was BTS from Now What, but...who knows :P
over a year ago fran2 said…
wink
That wand....not as great as I wanted but I'm happy too ... the one who is content can enjoy herself ;-)))
over a year ago tammyr50 said…
Maybe we could take the magic wand and wave it over the voting!!!!
Maybe we could take the magic wand and wave it over the voting!!!!
mischievous
I think I am gonna pass out XD There's woman who's fucking lucky XD
I think I am gonna pass out XD There's woman who's fucking lucky XD
over a year ago Katia1997 said…
laugh
"There's woman who's fucking lucky XD"

XDDD lol "...Lucky I'm in love with my best friend..."
"There's woman who's fucking lucky XD"

XDDD lol <i>"...Lucky I'm in love with my best friend..."</
over a year ago ouse said…
Hi, guys! I love your naughty sense of humor! It always cracks me up.
Along that note, did any of you notice that House is noticeably thinner in Season 7 than in Season 6? It could be that he gained weight when he went off Vicodin and now his body metabolism is back to what it used to be so he's lost the weight OR...
Is Cuddy just wearing him out?

Just sayin'!

over a year ago huddyislove said…
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN ON EARTH WE GOT ALL THOSE PICS? :O
kiss
"s Cuddy just wearing him out?"

I think you've misteaken one Lisa with the other ;) Welcome :D

@kat!!! I miseed you!!!
"s Cuddy just wearing him out?"

I think you've misteaken one Lisa with the other ;) Welcome :D

@kat
big smile
I'm missing spending my free here... I think I won't be able to be here really often till December. That's just awful. Anyways, I got sick today, so tomorrow I'm staying home and I'll be here since morning)))
I'm missing spending my free here... I think I won't be able to be here really often till December. T
heart
Bea...that promo pic will forever be the death of me. It actually might, because it really makes me want to do something crazy, like break into the House set and steal the unused film from Now What. I mean HOW CAN YOU CUT THE SCENE WHERE HOUSE/HUGH STROKES LISA'S ARM WHILE THEY SPOON IN MARVELOUS ECSTASY???? IT'S CRUEL. IT'S HEARTLESS. IT'S A DOWNRIGHT ABOMINATION.

*punches a wall to blow off steam*

I would trade many of the scenes from Now What just for that one spooning scene. Examples: all scenes w/o Huddy (of course), the champagne scene, the breakfast scene, maybe even the couch kiss (but not the first or last scenes, those are necessary for my (very questionable) sanity). I would exchange ALL of those, just for twenty seconds of glorious spoonage. I would even go so low as to offer to bargain with GY. I would somehow find a way to get him 100,000 more followers, if he promised to put the spooning scene on Youtube. And then, when he inevitably goes back on this promise, I will have an excuse to go to LA and kidnap him and demand the scene as ransom.

BTW, if you're a cop, please ignore the whole last paragraph. I am clinically Huddy-insane, so you really shouldn't take anything I say seriously...hehehe.......*eye twitch*

Ahhh well. I guess I just have to resign myself to the fact that we may never see that scene. I'm just going to have to envision it in my head. And comfort myself with the fact that Huli had to shoot that scene.

Once again, Bea, you are trying to KILL me. Felt the need to repost your pic, because I actually made a squeaky/dying sound when I saw this, and my brain was full-out knocked unconscious by the sheer sexiness. I mean, that EXPRESSION. THE EYES. THE SLIGHTLY WRINKLED FOREHEAD. THE SLIGHTLY OPENED MOUTH. Seriously, this man just RADIATES hotness. AAAHHHGLKDJLFKAJSDKFJASLDKGHSADLKFJSDL.
Bea...that promo pic will forever be the death of me.  It actually might, because it really makes me
I hope @HL is still alive.
over a year ago mexicanhuddy said…
smile
i like the idea of the picture in a future episode, maybe it could be i hope!!! like the lambi's girl picture it was a future episode,we really need a pasionate scene between house and cuddy or at least a passionate kiss becouse until now they are so cold but i'm not really sure either who is in top, cuddy or house???
over a year ago HouseMindFreak said…
I'm suffering from Huddy deprivation...I understand the writers want this relationship to be non-cheesy and complicated and all that but pleeeeaaaaseeee...give us some hot Huddy before we all die of starvation!!

Its kinda hard to tell who's on top!! At first you think its Hugh/House on top and then...who knows! It'll suck if its part of the cut out scenes from Now What:(

HL, what do you think of him lying down and staring at you?
I'm suffering from Huddy deprivation...I understand the writers want this relationship to be non-chee
@HMF I have thwarted your evil plan to kill me with that pic because I already died when I saw Bea's pic. Muahahh you can't re-kill me...

*enlarges pic of Hugh on the floor*

......as;dlkfj.
mischievous
Ha! Did I re-kill you?

How 'bout Hugh's gorgeous butt?
Ha! Did I re-kill you?

How 'bout Hugh's gorgeous butt?
Can I join this killing-each-other? xDDD
Can I join this killing-each-other? xDDD
Yes!!! Lets all kill each other!! XD XD
Yes!!! Lets all kill each other!! XD XD
laugh
nice idea xDDD
nice idea xDDD
We are indeed an evil bunch;)

Mmm...the silky gorgeousness
We are indeed an evil bunch;)

Mmm...the silky gorgeousness
mischievous
"BTW, if you're a cop, please ignore the whole last paragraph. I am clinically Huddy-insane, so you really shouldn't take anything I say seriously...hehehe.......*eye twitch*

LMAO! XD XD XD

Good morning sunshines! What happened to the normal Huli pics? I see we are in ADVANCED Huddy deprivation :P Well, I gotta tell you, this is NOT the way a poor girl should get up....with all these distrubing sex pics XD And why @Kat who has to go to school get up early in the morning with this stuff in her head? We have messed up with her innocence guys....shame on us....

But anyway, she should be gone already right? XD Count me in!

You think there's any chance I can have this 8th World Marvel totally naked by next ep?
"BTW, if you're a cop, please ignore the whole last paragraph. I am clinically Huddy-insane, so you r
tongue
"And why @Kat who has to go to school get up early in the morning with this stuff in her head?"

@Bea, I'm not going to school today, I'm sick xDDD
"And why @Kat who has to go to school get up early in the morning with this stuff in her head?"

@B
Okay...sorry @Kat for filling your innocent mind with Huddy smut *edit* while you're sick.

Here's a innocent pic of Huli:) Like anything between these two is innocent;)

Totally naked? Ohhh...I don't trust the writers! But hey, they could surprise us...
Okay...sorry @Kat for filling your innocent mind with Huddy smut *edit* while you're sick.

Here's
laugh
"Okay...sorry @Kat for filling your innocent mind with Huddy smut *edit* while you're sick."

XDDD lmao :D
"Okay...sorry @Kat for filling your innocent mind with Huddy smut *edit* while you're sick."

XDDD
mischievous
Again...we are evil>;)

Again...we are evil>;)
mischievous
Yeah, we are))))
Yeah, we are))))
mischievous
Its good to be bad...
Its good to be bad...
big smile
so true, so true :PPP
so true, so true :PPP
And these two don't make it easy on us...
And these two don't make it easy on us...
big smile
^_^
^_^
Umm so Good Morning!??

I know I'm not being original but I just woke up so give me a break :P
Umm so Good Morning!??

I know I'm not being original but I just woke up so give me a break :P
big smile
I can't get over this pic :))))
I can't get over this pic :))))
heart
I can't get over them. Period.
I can't get over them. Period.
big smile
"I can't get over them. Period."

Indeed :)))

This song just stuck in my head:
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own...
"I can't get over them. Period."

Indeed :)))

This song just stuck in my head:
<i>Baby you're
heart
Ehhhhhhhhh ehhhh ;alsgkhsl;dkfjsd YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE.

I'm slightly depressed because I realized that the spooning pic thing can't be from the next ep, because the BTS vid was shot during filming of the last ep. So, it's just another Now What mystery scene...which is just so fucking frustrating. ARGHHHH.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...repost of Kat's pic (slow dance scene in the next ep? pretty please?).......................

*bursts into angry tears*

WE'LL NEVER GET ANY SPOOONNIIINNNGGGGG
Ehhhhhhhhh ehhhh ;alsgkhsl;dkfjsd YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE.  

I'm slightly depressed because I realized
laugh
I see I am missing some crazy venting momement LMAO!

Don't say that @HL! You're gonna make me cry LOL! There's still hope ;)
I see I am missing some crazy venting momement LMAO!

Don't say that @HL! You're gonna make me cry LO
sick
I could use some spirit liftin'....I'm in tooth pain, braces on the teeth are not for the weak I tell you!

Strangely..this picture has the power to draw me into it...
I could use some spirit liftin'....I'm in tooth pain, braces on the teeth are not for the weak I tell
over a year ago huddyislove said…
mischievous
@HouseMindFreak *lifts your spirit* It's so heavy! :OOOOO

LMAO XDDD
How's everyone been? :D
mischievous
Ahaha very funny @Hilly:P

Besides sore teeth I'm in a good Huli mood (:C
Ahaha very funny @Hilly:P

Besides sore teeth I'm in a good Huli mood (:C
Braces are rough at HMF. They use to say chew gum. then they said don't. I submit that chewing the gum loosens them up a bit. Soup and mashed potatoes for two days everytime they tighten them up. Don't forget the advil.
Braces are rough at HMF. They use to say chew gum. then they said don't. I submit that chewing the gu
Oh yeah, I've had these since early Spring...I just now got a new wire (thicker one) a chain rubber band for the upper teeth and some criss/cross wire on the bottom, so quadruple binding! Definitely had to take an advil and ate soup...can't chew anything again:(
Oh yeah, I've had these since early Spring...I just now got a new wire (thicker one) a chain rubber b
Try to chew some sugarless gum for 2 hours through the day. It will loosen it up some. Oh yeah and post Lisa and Hugh pictures and watch HOuse endlessly. Good healing power.
Love the way he looks at her.
Try to chew some sugarless gum for 2 hours through the day. It will loosen it up some. Oh yeah and po
I think I have some gum somewhere in the room...its old though!
The miraculous healing power of Huli...
He never looks at anyone like he does Lisa
I think I have some gum somewhere in the room...its old though!
The miraculous healing power of Huli
Good luck with the braces, hang in there it gets better. I've done the whole shebang and the pain eventually wears off

Good luck with the braces, hang in there it gets better. I've done the whole shebang and the pain eve