Harry Potter HP role play (invite only)

Flora_Swift posted on Jul 11, 2013 at 12:50PM
Make a new character and put him or her in the story in a way that makes sense. For example:

Name:
Birthday:
Looks:
personality:
Bio:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a little picky of who I work with but, if you really want to enter, join this role play first:
link
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll make a list of everyone who enters:

Characters:
Sevicissa: superDivya
Adora: oodango
Janson: axemnas
Condlorea: Flora_Swift
Issac: axemnas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story starts at Harry's first year.
last edited on Jul 12, 2013 at 12:40PM

Harry Potter 154 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 154

over a year ago Flora_Swift said…
I shook my head, "Gringots is heavily guarded, no one can steal from it. There is no other place as safe as there, not if you count Hogwarts."
over a year ago oodango said…
"What?!" Adora turned ti Sevisicca, staring at her. "But...That...You know....It...." she smiled and tried to word her words without it seeming rude. "Ah....What a surprise! Nobody's surprise?"
I had to keep a very straight face, "Nope, I don't think so."
"But....Connie...It's...very peculiar." Adora sat up, making a very stern face at Conlorea.
over a year ago superDivya said…
'What are you talking about?' Said Sevicissa, staring from Condlorea to Adora
Adora looked over to Sevicissa, She leaned forward, "What's your name?" she asked.
"Nothing. We better change in our uniforms now, we're nearly there." I replied hastily.
"Sevicissa, what about you? And why are you so shocked?!" Said Sevicissa shockingly.
"Well, You are snape's daughter. No your everyday.." Adora said honest, "Thing..."
"Yeah, I know, got that expression from quite a people since I arrived...yeah, we shall change into uniforms" said Sevicissa, glad not to have any more conversation about her father
last edited over a year ago
"Well, be ready." Adora warned her, She didn't seem to happy on changing into her uniform.
'Yeah' said Sevicissa happily and changed into her robes, next thing she knew, she was in one of the carriages and up the road to her school : Hogwarts!
Adora changed into her rooms too, she sat in the carriages with Sevicissa, She didn't say much, but mumured something about, "Lush food."
They had a first glimpse of the castle, the 4 towers which stood for the 4 houses: Gryffindor, Rawenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin, Sevicissa wanted to be in Gryfindor, but she would have liked Rawenclaw too
"Maybe you'll be in Hufflepuff." Adora smiled kindly, "We're full of nice people even if we don't win the house cup too often...." Adora smiled, "I wonder who you'll be in..."
"Oh, so you're in Hufflepuff? Wow, I am wondering that too, I wish I am in any House accept Slytherin you know, but my father was in Slytherin...I don't know..." Said Sevicissa politely.
"It's not that bad, you know. Slytherin's are...quite smart." Adora said, trying not to offend the house.
"Hmm...I don't know much about it...you know, Harry Potter is in my year! The 'Boy Who Lived' as they call him....do you know anything about him?"said Sevicissa enthusiastically.
"No...." The girl squeaked, "I'm muggle born..." she almost whispered.
over a year ago axemnas said…
Snape's daughter geeze Jason thought thinking about how rough Snape always treats him in class.Though one good thing, Snape expected the same of him as that of the rest of the class. Few ever do treat him equally in class till he tries to prove himself." I thought we still had at least 25 minutes" he thought about it and spoke up. "Yeah I know a little about the boy who lived, his parents worked along side mine... And his parents were murdered the same night my mother was"

Issac thought about it juggling deciding to continue on the subject though she didn't want to. "So does your dad expect more of you than anyone else just about skill level wise in potions class?" He asked. "I always struggle in there. I had a little potions experience before Hogwarts but, yeah he's tough"
"Oh, I am a pure-blood, did u think that it is a joke when your Hogwarts letter arrived?
"Well, Its' a blur." Adora started, "When I first read it, I screamed, ran into a wall. Twice. Jumped up and down and showed it to my mum and dad. I think they thought I was havin' a fit or somethin'." she laughed at the memory. "I guesd I'm Naive and gullable."
((Does the complete opposite xD))
"My grandmother was very happy when my letter came. Then she started rambling about how my mum and dad was so clever and stuff like that." I piped up.
sad
"My father was hoping for the letter to come from the start of April," Said Sevicissa in a low voice, "when we entered June and no letter came, he thought that i might be a Squib, i was heartbroken, then when i went to my bedroom, there was a letter waiting for me, it had the Hogwarts seal on it too, i showed it to my father and he just said "at last, i don't know why it took so late" thats all, he didn't even smile, i haven't ever seen him smile in my whole life, he always has a straight face."
"Well, al least you got it!" The girl wore a huge grin that never seemed to come off. "Heared of stoticism?"
"Somehow I can believe it" he said bouncing a ball off the top of his head. "Mine came during a show. Try juggling a bunch of swords and torches and having an owl swoop in outta nowhere that was almost a disaster" Issac said thinking about it. Tough the stunt was crazy the owl did get a interesting response.

Jason nodded listening. "Mine was hand delivered by Professor McGonagall my first year. I had to be evaluated for approval" he said thinking about it.
"scoticism? never heard about it," said Sevicissa, turning to Isaac, "really? it came between a show? really, it would have been a great disaster!"
"Stoticism, IS where a person shows no emotion." Adora explained, "Maybe Snape has that..."
"Maybe." I piped up feeling a little left out, "Come on. Everyone else is getting out of the train."
"I think the owl had a weird sense of direction" Issac said and shrugged. "Got a great response from the crowd though especially when I somehow managed to keep everything moving" he said thinking about it.
He thought about the term and what it meant "yeah, I could believe that, either that or he has some kinda crazy poker face" he said and hopped up catching his balls and deciding where to put them.

Jason nodded though he couldn't really say anything on the subject as he stood to his feet. "Up Coach" he said quietly and felt down Coach's back and picked up the harness handle. "Guess we'd better go before we get in trouble" he said quietly.
I followed Jason out of the compartment, everyone else followed suite.
Adora was talking to anther hufflepuff, "Really? I'm so impressed, that's really good!" she exclaimed happily, walking along.
Me and Sevicissa walked away from the others to join Hagrid, I think that is his name as Sevicissa told me.
Adora looked at both of them and smiled. "Can't wait to get dinner, stavin'," Adora commented.
((Shall we skip the boat ride and start at sorting?))
((Yes, please.))
superDivya commented…
Yes! over a year ago
"Condlorea Platte!" Professor McGonagall said and I stepped forward and she put the sorting hat on my head. "Mmm... Very hard. Well it better be... GRIFFINDOR!" The table in the right corner clapped and I came and sat next to a red haired boy.
Adora smiled as she looked over to Condlorea, she gave her a small thumbs up.
big smile
"Snape,Seviccissa!" Shouted the voice of Professor McGonagall, everyone was stunned by hearing my surname, I stepped in front, and sat on the stool with the ragged hat at my head, I was nervous, I let my mind free but I couldn't stop thinking what the hat was seeing in me, I was just thinking, "I wanna be in Gryfindor, Gryfindor, Gryfindor, GRYFINDOR!!" And the hat said in my head, "hmm...u want to be in Gryfindor? Why...u will do well in Rawenclaw, u hv got a sharp mind...but well, I think I have to make your wish come true, then GRYFINDOR!!" I was revieled, I was not going to be Slytherin, I am in the house I wanted to be, in Gryfindor! I ran down the fleet of steps and joined Condlorea on the Gryfindor table, everyone from the Gryfindor was hooting happily, I saw across the table, there they were, Harry Potter, The Chosen One as they call it, and a red head, whom I didn't recognise at once, but then remembered to have seen him in one of the train compartments. I looked over to see Adora at the Hufflepuff table, ((sorry if I have written the wrong house for Adora)) and Condlorea sitting by my side, smiling, I turned to see the rest of the sorting.
"I thought you where going to be in Slytherin." I whispered to her while following Percy to the common room.
"Yeah, me too, but the hat first considered me in Rawenclaw, it said 'sharp mind, u will do good in Rawenclaw'" said Seviccissa solemnly.
"He said I'll do great in Hufflepuff." I said simply.
Adora was looking at the food, "Mmm...yummy!" she whispered.
meh
"Hmm..." Said Seviccissa simply
((Can we just skip to Dumbledore's speech?))
axemnas commented…
Fine with me over a year ago
oodango commented…
Me too. ^^ over a year ago
Jason said hello to Hagrid before taking off for the castle. Getting a water balloon dropped on him as soon as he and Coach entered the building. Peeves! Of course it figures. He ignored the rest of Peeves's antics as he went into the great hall and sat opposite of the twins. He sat there and listened as the hat named the houses for those called up. Remembering his first year Jason thought about how Professor McGonagall had to lead him up the stairs because he had his cane and Coach wouldn't of lead him up there anyways. Then the famous words Griffindor oh what joy and excitement came from that.
He clapped for Sevessa and Condlorea as they took their places next to him. The twins had done introduced him to. Harry and he knew Ron from visiting the burrow quite a bit over the years.
"Welcome to the house" he told them cheerfully.
"Yeah..." said Sevicissa, as she looked up to see the rest of the sorting, at last the sorting ended and Dumbledore stood up, "ooh, Dumbledore's speech, isn't it?"
No one replied but merely nodded, just as Dumbledore started his speech cheerfully and the whole hall got quite, "Welcome to a brand new year at Hogwarts, now, to our new students, welcome! and to our old students, welcome back! Another year full of magical education awaits you...before the Feast, I would like to tell you all that the Dark Forest is forbidden to go into, things which are not aloud in the school premises are hung up at Mr. filch's office if you all would like to check them all, Those who wishing to play for their house Quidditch teams should give their names to their Heads Of Houses as usual. We are also looking for new Quidditch commentators, who should do likewise.
We are pleased to welcome a new member of staff this year. Professor Quirrell will be teaching you Defence Against The Dark Arts This year.
Now, your food awaits, so, carry on!"
And as everyone looked around, food appeared magically on their plates and tables, everyone ate and talked, Sevicissa talked to Condlorea and the twins as though she had know them for a very long time, she was happy to be at Hogwarts, that meant that she was a witch, this feeling made her very, very happy indeed.
I gulped down everything I could lay my hands on. "Connie, you eat so much and your so slim." Sevicissa commented on my behaviour. "I can eat more than this." I said proudly.
Jason talked to the twins and other classmates. He thought about Quidditch and knew he'd need to bring it up to Professor McGonagall soon. He occasionally asked what was where and began eating his food. eating a good amount. He thought wondering what classes would be like this year. He hoped he could do some more studying of animagi among other subjects.
"You guys'll really like flying... There's nothing like it" he said remembering his first flying lesson.
"Flying?" I piped up, "Is it fun?"
Jason nodded "oh yeah, it's awesome. There's so much freedom. I never imagined it being so fun. My first time with Coach is the only thing that tops it in my opinion" he said reaching down and rubbing his dog whom was resting at his feet.