Harry Potter HP role play (invite only)

Flora_Swift posted on Jul 11, 2013 at 12:50PM
Make a new character and put him or her in the story in a way that makes sense. For example:

Name:
Birthday:
Looks:
personality:
Bio:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a little picky of who I work with but, if you really want to enter, join this role play first:
link
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll make a list of everyone who enters:

Characters:
Sevicissa: superDivya
Adora: oodango
Janson: axemnas
Condlorea: Flora_Swift
Issac: axemnas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story starts at Harry's first year.
last edited on Jul 12, 2013 at 12:40PM
save

Harry Potter 154 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 154

over a year ago superDivya said…
hw abt i am the daughter of snape ?? xD
snape always favours me in class too.

Name: Sevicissa snape
house: grryffindor!!
Year: 1st year
Birthday: 29 june
Looks: redhead, short hair, tall and thin, pretty
wand: 11 inch, 1 sphinx tail hair, 1 unicorn hair, rather cracky, used 6 months
personality: clever, good at transfiguration and potions, knows high-level dark arts, polite, not at all shy, pretty, good at understanding ppl, has a crush on Ron frm the moment she sees him, she doesn't think tht Harry is sort of hero, but she doesn't hate him
Bio: pure-blood
last edited over a year ago
[i]hw abt i am the daughter of snape ?? xD
snape always favours me in class too.

Name: Sevicissa
oodango commented…
Year is in as 1st year, 2nd, 3, year, 4th year and so on. :) over a year ago
superDivya commented…
Oh thnx! over a year ago
over a year ago oodango said…
Name : Adora Jones
Year : 3rd year.
Birthday : 12th March (Pisces!))
Looks : Adora has soft features on her face, she has brown hair tied in a ponytail. She is described as being rather cute.
Wand : 14 inch wand.
Personality : Adora doesn't want you to figure out her, She keeps to herself and is often a escapist, living in her 'dream' world and never facing reality, she refuses to face it. Nevertheless, Adora is very senstive, friendly kind and loyal, often being too senstive.
over a year ago axemnas said…
Name: Jason Murdock
Year: 3rd
Birthday: May 7th (Gary Coopers birthday)
Blood status:half blood
Wand:16" ebony Phoenix feather core
Looks: tall, thin, sleek muscular build. auburn hair, hazel grey eyes with a green tint to them, 5'6",light skin,wears mostly t-shirts, shorts or jeans, sneakers, carries a white folding cane on his belt just in case, always has his wand at a easy to get location, has a kind face. When he wears a cloak he wears a black one.
personality: determined, courageous, kind, clever, feels anythin g's possible
Bio: Born to two Aurors during the first wizarding war. His family due to the dark lord had to move out of their home being part of the Order. Moving to a town in Wales. At 3 years old on the night Harry Potter was orphaned deatheaters attacked their home murdering Jason's mother, torturing his father and taking Jason's sight all in the same night. They were at the deatheater's mercy when professor McGonagall arrived and saved them. Jason and his father after taken to St. Mungos were sent to a member of the order's home leaving Jason with the challenges of being blind and dealing with his mother's death. Having to testify at the ministry.
Years later with plenty of fighting with the ministry (and Lucious Malfoy) on the subject Jason was aloud to attend Hogwarts with Dumbledore's full blessing. He beat the odds once again tis year becoming Griffindore's keeper.
Other:is blind and has a black mystical German shepherd guide dog
Uses a charm to convert print into braille though it remains readable by sighted.
Is the Quidditch keeper for Griffindore (yes it's possible)
His father is a Auror and a Hippogriff farmer
His family are considered blood traitors due to being against the dark lord during the war and his pureblood father marrying a muggle born.

Can I add a additional character
Name: Jason Murdock
Year: 3rd
Birthday: May 7th (Gary Coopers birthday)
Blood status:half
Flora_Swift commented…
You can but, please don't get mixed up. over a year ago
axemnas commented…
Thanks. Trust me i won't get mixed up I'm used to working with up to six characters in a rp if not more over a year ago
over a year ago Flora_Swift said…
Name: Condlorea Platte
Year: 1st
Birthday: 23 July
Wand: English oak wood, Phoenix feather, 15 inches.
Looks: see pic
Personality: shy, easily bullied, clever, daring, loyal, keeps herself to herself.
House: Gryffindor
Bio: born by two aurors who where killed by two death eaters, leaving Condlorea to live with her grandparents. Fell for Draco Malfoy in her third year, since he had protected her from the bullies.
Name: Condlorea Platte
Year: 1st
Birthday: 23 July
Wand: English oak wood, Phoenix feathe
Name: Issac Fazil
Year:2
Birthday:July 4th
Blood status:unknown
Wand: 14" oak with dragon heartstring
House:Ravenclaw
Appearance:is a metamorphmagus, often has a tail with his transformations when he's not trying to blend. Often has purple streaks in his hair
Background:Issac has spent his entire life in a gypsy caravan where magic and mystical creatures were hardly a rarity. Performing all sorts of stunts and magic some muggle some not. When he got his letter he was psyched and ready to start doing real magic. He's a comedian and often gets in trouble for his jokes and hyperactivity. He was one of the youngest in his house to get on the house Quidditch team his second year his skills on a broom being hardly unmatched as a chaser.
Other:Ravenclaw chaser
Gypsy
Can be quite the clown and often gets in trouble for it with the teachers. Often makes Slytherins and other houses mad at him partially because his pranks and partially because of his background
Name: Issac Fazil
Year:2
Birthday:July 4th
Blood status:unknown 
Wand: 14" o
I opened the compartment door and asked the boy sitting there (Jason) ,"May I sit here, everywhere else is full."
Adora was sitting there too, "Yes, You can." She was reading the daily profet.
"Thank you." I looked relieved.
"It's alright, Come sit down next to me." Adora made room for her, She busyied herself in the paper, flicking the page.
"Anything interesting?" I asked.
"Well, Hmm....An...someone stole alot of money from someone's bank at Grin...That wizard bank." Adora explained, She lowered the paper. "I'm not really allowed to be here? You're a first year right? I'm two years older." she spoke in a low voice. "....But it was packed...and it was empty...so...Yeah." she looked at the paper. "Don't tell anyone though...please."
"I won't." I promised, "I don't know your name yet. I'm Condlorea Platte."
"Ah, rIght." Adora glanced at her, she didn't gave her name away. "Hope you like it here....It's okay, I guess. Are you happu you're going here?"
"Of course! i've always dreamed that I'd become 11, now it's a dream come true." I was in my dream world now.
Adora smiled slightly, "I'm in hufflepuff, wonder which one you'll be in, I hope it's mine." Adora told her, smilng alot more.
"Thank you, all I want to be is not to be in Slytherin."
"Why's that?" Adora asked, she herself wasn't fond of the house but tolerated it all the same.
"I was bullied by four Slytherins two years ago." I answered remembering the bad feeling.
"Aww, I've been...." Adora searched for the right word, "'picked on by them....but I'm sure you won't be in there unless you really cunning."
Suddenly, the compartment door opened and three people walked in. A boy about my age with golden blonde hair and pointed face.
Putting down the newspaper, "Hello." she greeted having a frown, "Can We help you with anything....?" she asked polietly but her expression told something else...
Jason nodded "yeah, make yourself comfortable" he said and checked Coach's position to make sure he couldn't get stepped on. He smiled and said when intros were being made. "I'm Jason, Jason Murdock and this is Coach"
His head popped up when someone entered the compartment. "Whose there?" He asked curious his head looking in the direction though it did his eyes no good.

A boy walking on his hands came toward the door to their compartment On Issac's feet stood a monkey he had named Haki.
I frowned, I know this boy, "Draco Malfoy." And he nodded.
Jason nodded "okay" he said then went silent. He didn't know what to say about Draco but he knew Lucius was trouble. He wouldn't of gotten to Hogwarts his first year if he'd of had anything to do with it and he tried again to keep him out of Hogwarts this year but, luckily his attempts failed. Though he didn't try as hard with it being Draco's first year and all. He reached down and rubbed Coach hoping hat Draco wouldn't sit near him. Not that he didn't mind company but, he wasn't sure about his boy.
Adora shifted, uncomfortable. "How'?" She whispered to her.
Suddenly, the compartment door opened yet again, I girl of about the same age as condlorea entered, she was a redhead, and had a cunning but sweet face, she said, "hello, my name is Sevicissa, can I take a seat? Everyone is full..."
She sat down beside condlorea before anyone could answer, she took out her copy of The Daily prophet and began to read
Issac walked into the compartment still on his hands. "Uh hello, would you mind me joining you all? I..." He said and paused chuckling. "Got myself kicked out of my compartment. I think someone would of jinxed me otherwise" he said and smiled. "So what do you say?"
"Go on." Adora gestured, "I'm don't mind,. I'm sure they dont..." she smiled and put the news paper down. She frowned deeply at Sevicissa, thinking she was very rude.
Issac grinned "thanks" he said and went in doing a acrobatic move to make him upright before sitting down.
"Do you want to read this?" Adora gestured to the newspaper, "I've already read it."
Issac shook his head "no thanks, I'm good... Anything interesting?" He asked curiously
"There was some money stolen at that bank...If that's interesting to you." Adora explained, she rolled up the newspaper.
Issac's eyes widened with interest. "Gringotots seriously!!!!" He said impressed. "Lemme see" he said putting out his hand.

Jason blinked "Gringotts what happened?" He asked wishing he could see especially since his father and professor Flitwig charmed everything papers wise. Though he'd try his best.
Adora held out the paper, "Stolen, The owner is very upset and angry about it. Very angry." Adora explained.
Issac nodded and took the paper looking at it. He started to read the section. "Oo I bet... Any idea on what was stolen?" He asked as he looked at it trying to read the article.

Jason thought "that's the most secure bank in the wizarding world...my da said that a theif would get lost before they could get into a vault let alone get away" he said mostly to himself.
"No, but they say alot of stolen...." Adora looked at the newspaper, trying to make it out. "Maybe I didn't read it right..."
Issac nodded reading the article. "Well there's a first time for everything I suppose" he said as he read it. " broke into vault 713... Interesting" he said as he looked up. "I'm surprised someone would try with those goblins but, apparently they did" he said and shrugged.
"Think it's a prisinor from Azakaban?" Adora asked, "I might be wrong, but I think it might be."
Issac thought and shrugged "who knows" he said truthfully. "Ya never know I suppose it's definitely possible" he said rubbing Haki.

Jason spoke up... "I don't think so cause my dad's a Auror and he'd of known if someone escaped before they got to Gringotts" he thought about his dad dropping him off at the station and wondered if h wa speaking the truth would he of old him?
"There must be something precious in that vault. Not just money." I said.
"Eh, gold, maybe." Adora mumured, "Tha'ts my guess, anyway....Everybody loves gold."
Issac thought and shrugged "gold... Most guys go for something more valuable than that I mean a galleon is gold. Not that a few handfuls of galleons couldn't change things. Though a good antique could fetch up more than a few pockets full of galleons"

Jason nodded listening to them.
"It can't be gold. it must be something very hard to get, something... Only in legends that never came true." I knew I was talking rubbish but, it was worth a try.
"Nah, I bet there rolling in riches now!" she sighed sadly. "Wish I was rich."
Issac nodded and continued looking at the paper. "Nope it says here the vault was cleaned out earlier that day" he said then couldn't help but, laugh. The thief broke in to a vault there was nothing in.

Jason nodded thinking about it.
"Maybe he went into another one and another...." Adora said thoughtfully, staring into space.
"If they did the paper's not saying it" Issac said and rolled the paper up. Haki taking it from him and re-presenting it to Adora.

Jason thought wondering about the case thinking about it. "The aurors are probably already on the case"
Adora read it again and agaikn making sure not to miss any detail.
"Bet the goblins are mad" Issac said having had conjured three balls the muggle way and begun juggling them. "Them things always seem tight with valuables"
'Hmm..'.said sevicissa, closing the newspaper and keeping it down on her lap, 'hmm...' She said again, 'I was thinking about the Gringotts break-in myself, my Dad, Severus Snape, thought that the thieves might have Apparated after stealing, but I don't think anyone can Apparate in Gringotts, now can they?'