Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 9334

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
*Yeah, it was pretty good. We might be related somehow, if that hair's anything to judge by.*
over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Lindsay *hey i spent a lot of time..trying...Indigo said i look like a rockstar though*
Skylar: why both?
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
"Snape hates me and can hear him coming down the corridor." Neville responds to the heavy footsteps, outside.
Skylar: shhh
*You know, you're pretty cool…for a snake. We should hang out sometime. Talk about family…*
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((sorry i have been gone for like an hour. what have i missed?))
Snape was walking down the main corridor. He hears whispering, coming from inside the cupboard. Snape walked over, and tried to listen.

"No sound was coming from outside, he must of gone." Neville whispered.
Lindsay: *hmmm....sure! (draws a picture of her whic is basicly a stick figure with black scribbles on the head) Indigo said that most rockstars draw themselves badly...i draw much better than that anyway*
((Harry's passing notes to Lindsay))
Skylar: yeah..but if we get caught *kisses him*
((ok. anyone else doing anything else? wait, where are we? argh. curse you jack bauer!))
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
((I'm in class.))
((Indigos asleep and Skylar and Neville are hiding from Snape))
Neville kisses Skylar.

((Who wants to be Snape?))

((Oh, Neville and Skylar are handing out in a closet, skipping Umbridge.))
((ok. i guess i will be in class. its still DADA?))
Not once did I speak or even take my eyes off the parchment in front of me. My only focus was the assignment and making it through the detention later. Detention. This was going to be my first detention with Umbridge. I had gotten plenty with Snape and the like, but Umbridge seemed to me like a completely different kind of evil, in a category consisting of her and only her.
Skylar: *runs fingers through Nevilles Hair wishing time would stop*
Neville snogs Skylar.
Skylar snogs back
Neville begins to get sexually active and makes a lot of noise.
I wrote Lindsay first.
*That's worse than me, really. I'm a pretty good artist* I sent that, then wrote to Clarice. *Miss detention tonight. You, me, and the broom closet on the fifth floor. Love, Lightning Strike*
Skylar: *moans happly*
Lindsay: * (draws a much better picture of her) hows that Piccaso?*
I smiled to myself, then dug in my bag for a self portrait I had done last summer. I scrawled a short note, and sent it off. *Jealous?*
Snape opens the cupboard door, and saw Neville and Skylar making out.

Neville undoes his shirt. "This is good."
I quickly read Harry's note then scribbled,
*Harry, I hate to be a buzzkill, but....I'm not sure missing detention is a good idea. Especially an Umbridge detention. I don't know. Talk to me later. Alone.
Love,
Clarice*

((so tempted to call her the screaming lamb, but no one would get the reference....))
last edited over a year ago
Lindsay * really? *(draws a picture of her chasing umbridge with a net saying come here toadsworth) i'm talented*
Skylar: *dazed and not paying attention*
((USA's winning beach volleyball 20-17))
My face fell.
*It's either miss detention for a snog with me, or get your hand sliced open with the sadistic toad. Your choice. Harry*
((whoo USA!))
((Yeah. I've got it on right now))
((watching it online))
"You two love birds been snogging, whilst you were suppose to be in my class. Maybe, your relationship is more important than studying, Mr Longbottom." Snape scolded.

Neville flinched in total shock and embarrassment. "No sir."
"You both have a detention with me at lunchtime." Snape pulled Neville and Skylar out of the closet.
((USA rules!))
I sat back in my chair and pressed my hands to my forehead. I thought for a minute.
Then I grabbed a piece of parchment and wrote,
*Harry,
I would hate to hurt you. I would hate myself if I didn't miss any of that torture to spend more time with you. So I'm going to miss all of that torture. Just....don't talk to me about it. I sort of feel bad that I would leave some of my other friends in detention with that evil scum sucking pig.
Love,
Clarice*
There. I sent it to Harry, a little nervous when I thought of how he would react.
Skylar: sorry i have to manage my cliants at lunch professor
"Well, you would be spending time with me."
I smiled over at Clarice and gave her a seductive wink.
*Of course I'm not going to mention it. The others are working on getting out as well. So, how does 4:30 sound?
All my love,
Harry*
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
((go USA!!! and double detention? Oooh you guys are bad))
Mcgonagall excused our class early, I got my bag and started to walk with Fred to Herbology.
"I gotta go, " He said, "I'll see you there."
I looked at him curiously, "Okay..see you."

Skylar: *quietly to herself* Lindsays gonna hate me
Whew. That went better than I thought.
*Sounds perfect. See you then.
Clarice*
Yes. Okay. Things were gonna be perfect. Harry and I. Everyone detention free. And hopefully, Umbridge, that heartless creep, would be gone.
I smiled and leaned back in my seat. Life was good.
Lindsay: *hey Lightning, on your way to detention...take a right,a left and knock on the 4th brick from the right 3 times but you didn't hear it from me and it doesn't exsist got it?*
*Skipping detention Slytherin Rocker 1. Gonna go snog my girlfriend. Lightning Strike*
Lindsay: *you dont wanna get caught do ya? the place has several sound proof doors....i'll lock them for 3 Gallions...um do you know Seamus?*
*Tempting offer, but what's the proof you won't run to Toadbitch?*
Lindsay: *I skipped 7 detentions,we dug tunnels to end at the door for each house....anyways the other question i asked*
((lol toadbitch))
*Forgot the question*
* do you know Seamus* I wrote blushing more with every word...i'm still surprised he even knew my name i wonder if he was in detention too?
I sighed. *Yeah. I know him. He's convinced I'm a liar, thanks to his mum*
*can you ask him what he thinks of me..i mean the concert...well me..both just don't tell him i asked* I was so out of my Rockstar element but what can i say you fall in love you stay there
I made afew quik thoughts, then scrawled a message.
*Gryffindor/Ravenclaw matchh coming up in a couple weeks. Going to need entertainment for the afterparty. You'll be able to get a snog out of him then. Trust me.
Lightning Strike, star Seeker*
*thanks* then i drew a few smiley faces because this dude is awesome finally i'll be able to tell him how i feel i sighed and leaned back in my chair..then fell....am i bleeding? nope i'm good
((what song do you think should be Lindsays theme i was thinking so What by Pink))