Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 9334

over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
"Watch out for the floorboard on the left side," I said cheerily. Ron nodded sleepily and swung around to get up on the right side. As soon as his feet touched the floor, one board came up and smacked him in the face. "Oh, it WAS the right side. Oops." I got dressed and headed down to the common room to wait for Clarice.
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Neville woke up and got dressed. He laughed at Ron getting pranked. Once Harry and Ron went down stairs to the common room. Neville re-labelled the marmite jar to chocolate spread. Afterwards, Neville walked down the stairs, like a boss with the "Chocolate spread".

"Hey Ron, I have chocolate spread." Neville announced.
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
Ron rubbed his face with his hand and got up carefully. He set off several more pranks while he was getting dressed, and went down to the common room in a bad mood.

I woke up and got ready for the day. Despite having Umbridge today, I was rather happy. Went down to the common room with a smile on my face and bumped into Ron.
"Oh, sorry Ron." I said, then I noticed how unhappy he was, "Um...Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Fine." He said as he rubbed a bump on his head.

Neville came over to talk to Ron, "Um okay, thanks Neville."
last edited over a year ago
Funny. Nobody seemed to notice my hair. Dad would be SO proud of me.
I left Ron with Neville and continued into the Common Room. Then I saw Harry, with long hair. I tried to hold back my laugh. "Harry..." I said trying to muffle my giggles, "What the HELL happened to your hair?"
"Do you like it?" I asked, flipping it over my shoulder. Merlin, that was fun. "I just put a hair-growth charm on it last night before I fell asleep."
Neville observed Harry's hair. He walked to the mini fridge and opened it. Neville got some white bread out of the fridge.
"Ron, Do you want a chocolate spread sandwich?" Neville asked, sheepishly. "By the way Harry, Your hair looks like you're wearing a mop for a wig. It's pretty cool, though"
"Well to be honest Harry...No." I said not bothering to hold in my laughing

"Sure Neville..." Ron said, looking a little confused.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
It took forever, but I was finally fit for public display. Hair tidy, clothes clean and smoothed out, face fresh and alert.
I headed down to the common room.
Harry was there, waiting for me. "Oh! Man, I wanted to beat you down....your hair is different." I said.
"Thanks. Anything's better than that birds' nest I had before."
((Think of the book covers and the fourth movie))
((thats what i was thinking.))
"Well, yeah. Did you think I was going to wait all year for it to get to this point?"
"Well have fun with that...fabulous hair.." I said to Harry, "I'm going to get breakfast."
"You know you're just jealous. Right Clarice?"
I nodded.
Neville made Ron a "Chocolate" spread sandwich, than he gives it to Ron.
Neville looks at Harry's hair. He rolls his eyes. "Harry, you've got Snape's hairstyle." Neville pointed out.
"But…mine's all wavy…and clean…" I stammered.
"I'm not jealous." I said painly. I picked up a piece of my waist long, straight, dark brown hair.

((Is marmite like vegemite? I assume it is))
Ron took a bite of the sandwich. and spit out the food almost at once. "Merlin! That is bloody disgusting!"

Neville and the rest of Gryffindor laughed. Ron once again fell for a prank.
"I thought that was chocolate spread" Neville calmly denied, holding back bouts of laughter.
((Yeah.))
"Yeah, yeah...." said Ron, who was still trying to spit out the rest of the muggle marmite.
I tried picturing myself with straight hair. Ugh, nevermind. Talk about the Snape look. I'll keep it messy. I started to run my fingers through it, as usual, but they got stuck. "Ow, someone help me, please."
"I got this," I declared. I started to help untangle the knots, but they were absurdly tight and hard to do without taking out all of Harry's hair. Every so often, I could see him wince as I fixed his hair.
"Well, I got most of them. I tried." I offered.
I shook my head in laughter. "It's even worse now...." I started to walk over to the portrait hole, "See you later." I went to the Great Hall and sat next to Katie Bell, who was sitting all alone.
Neville quickly looked around for someone to blame. Nobody of interest.
"The Weasley twins did it" Neville said, having a light bulb moment.
Ron looked around the room, the twins weren't anywhere in sight. "They aren't even here..." said Ron, he was starting to look a little mad.
"My hand is still stuck."
"Oh. Oops," I giggled, and eased it out of his hair. "Sorry, Harry." I apologized.
"Thanks," I said, pulling her into a hug. "You'll have to teach me how to tame it."
"I thought you would of like chocolate spread. The Weasley twins planted the marmite when I was asleep. I swear." Neville felt bad, he started to get tearful.
I smiled. "Okay. I think you have more hair than me now," I joked.
I smiled and whispered in her ear something I never thought I'd say. "I love you, Clarice."
"Ugh...gits." he said, "I'm going to get some edible food..." Ron left the Common Room to go to the Great Hall.
At first I was so surprised and overjoyed I didn't do anything. I stayed as still as a statue, not blinking. Then, I turned back on. I nervously tucked my loose hair behind my ears and I felt my cheeks warm up as they changed color from white to red in a matter of seconds.
I laughed. "You're blushing redder than Ron's hair." I lightly brushed my hand against her bright red cheek.
Once Ron left.
"Yes!" Neville cheered, shaking his fist. "I fooled Ron."
His hand sweeping my cheek gave me butterflies in my chest and goosebumps on my arms.
"Come on, let's get breakfast beforeRon eats it all." I took her hand andpulled her towards the portrait hole. Who said Harry Potter couldn't get a girlfriend?
Okay, if I didn't control myself, I would start running up walls. No, scratch that. I would SKIP up walls.
"Are you ok? You seem a little…hyper."
Neville went out of the Gryffindor tower and followed Ron to the great hall. Neville sat down, unaware...at the Slytherin table. He began to eat.
Ron looked for a place to sit, the seats next to all of his friends were full, except Hermione. There were a couple open seats next to her actually. She was reading the Daily Prophet when Ron sat down across from her.
"Where's Harry?" Hermione asked without looking up.
"He's in the Common Room."
An akward silence followed that. after a while Ron said, "Anyone we know d...."
Hermione cut him off, "No."
They sat in silence again, and Ron filled his plate with food.
Once Clarice and I made it to the Great Hall, I dropped into my usual seat at the Gryffindor table, ignoring the stares. "Morning, guys. Anything interesting in the newss?" I askedd cheerily, loading up my plate..
"No, not really." Said Hermione. She casually glanced upward, then did a double take. "Harry...Your hair." She said putting down the paper all of the way.
Ron looked up too, he obviously didn't notice his hair this morning, "Mate, I told you NOT to grow it out."
I shrugged. "Is Trevor stuck in it again?" I turned back to my breakfast, shoveling a few more bites into my mouth before I started talking again,.brandishing a bit of sausage on the end of my fork. "I've worn my hair the same way my entire life. This way, it's a little neater and it'll be harder for Death Eaters to recognize me."
Neville continued to eat Slytherin food, still unaware. Though, he was wondering why Harry, Ron, Hermione and the rest of the crew were sitting at a different table.
"Harry, why are you not sitting at the Gryffindor table?" Neville shouted across the hall.
"Neville, you're at the wrong table again!" I called.
"If you say so..." said Hermione, she slowly picked up her paper.
"Nice hair Potter." Draco stood behind Harry with a smirk on his face. "A little longer and you just might be able to cover up that ugly scar of yours."
Neville looking puzzled. "What table am I on?"
I turned around. "Grow yours out and you might actually look like the gender you are." Malfoy REALLY pissed me off.
"At least I'm not hanging around with blood-traitors and mudbloods." sneered Draco.
Ron clenched his fists.