Harry Potter Vs. Twilight Twilight vs. Harry Potter Debate Forum

XDRoseLuvsHP posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 11:51PM
I made this so we can debate on which series is better over here (instead of invading each others pro-Twilight or pro-Harry Potter forums). Feel free to state your opinions here.

Here are some tips:

1. Support your answers
2. Respect other peoples opinions (even if they do not respect yours. You can disagree, but be the mature one and be somewhat polite about it. No saying "YOU SUCK, GO DIE" or anything like that please)

Have fun!

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 293 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 293

over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
dont tell me this seriously actually im on here for disscussion perposses and i am with frineds half the time plus i like bothe series!
over a year ago KatiiCullen94 said…
no no no no , i never mean to aim my comment at you directly, never ever, the lastest comment was to everyone, i wasnt pointing the finger to individuals. sorry.
kay!
angelic
sorry.
no probs
cute dp.
over a year ago haropuff95 said…

we're having a DEBATE here & they run
last edited over a year ago
depends on the sitaution, girls can run away, cancer victims certainly cant, and dogs, well it depends.
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Dying puppies? Oh my goodness...
are you saying there's a dying puppy here that read Twilight and is currently trying to defend it?O_o
jsut as many as they are of you, oh and there are cancer victims reading twilight. im going to bed this is tiring and boring.
so,HOW MANY exactly?if u know this is boring,you shouldn't have come here.

goodnight.
over a year ago ABDCFan- said…
smile
I would just like to point out, bearing in mind that i haven't read the whole of this debate, that, if anyone hasn't noticed, all of the Quilettes soul mates, are either related to someone who already lives in the town that they live in, OR actually live IN the Forks/Port Angeles/wherever the quilette tribe lives.
well theres like 15 dead dogs in surrey!
over a year ago XDRoseLuvsHP said…
I try not to insult people personally. I debate them, and I go all out when I debate, but I don't get personal. I really don't. If someone makes an argument, I'll argue back. But I would never call them names or get all personal about it.

Now, this IS a debate forum. There is going to be some debating. This is also mainly a teenagers site, and teenagers... well... aren't always so nice.

I actually do a lot of better things with my time. I enjoy debating this, but I do better things. I am working on a letter to the UN right now to try to convince them to try to convince other countries that weapons of mass destruction = idiocy = World War III = end of the world = we all die, including all the plants and innocent animals all because we humans are idiots. I'm also working on a letter to the NY Senate to explain why they are wrong and pathetic for disapproving gay marriage. (I know that is personal, and I'm not starting a debate about that here. Go to the Gay Rights forum to debate about that, not here.) So just because I go on here doesn't mean I have no life. As for personal life, I do acting and singing and dancing on my free time. I do musical theater, and I'm proud. I also read. A LOT.
YAY!!!! see we are good!!I think minus me!!
yeah,I'm a member of Love Nature Club,Prevent Against Crime Act Society & Police Cadet at my school,we do LOTS of charity.I don't want to show off,but I've been donating funds since little,cleaning public hall,decorating school library,involved in anti-drug campaign & stuffs without payment.
nice i am involved in nothing oh i volenteer at the spca
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
big smile
Well i'm totally HP all the way. I like Twilight and some of the couples and characters alot but when it comes to which is better? There is just no way it can be Twilight.

HP rules man XD
lmao
over a year ago snapeislove said…
laugh
how come there are debates everywhere?? the same people involved?

someone told me debating is IMMATURE (you know who you are.)
yet her name is everywhere having debates!!!

i feel sick.. my brain!!! argh!! HELP!!! LOL..

*raises glass* for the puppies..

hey.. wait a minute. i thought when someone read 'toilet' a kitten dies? is it because a puppy lives?? well, it makes sense..

*laughs so effing bad*
lmao wow snapeislove
err.. heehee ..

i mean, why are we involving cancer patients and puppies??

c'mon.. who's immature now??

EDIT: and raped girls! OMFG!
I know lol shes just trying to look cool
laugh
amen to that.. haha
thanks for that.
haha snapeislove!!!oh bTW you have a shorter name!!
big smile
Paramore-CSI: me? a shorter name? what is it?? *bites fingers* lol
lol
I have no name for you i can call you fingerbiter lmao kidding
BTW call me jackie or jack or lynn
sure.. 'jack'.. heehee..
call me gale.. ^^
kay nice lmao dont worry plenty people call me jack!!
so gale im starting to be a wayy less twi fan but im still going to see eclipse but im not obsessive lmao i was never obsessive plus stephanie cant write sooo but still lmao harry potter dominates!
smile
clearly, harry potter dominates.. i'll see eclipse as well, im a movie tripper, but the twi books?? nah..
big smile
yeah i read them no more cuzz harrypotter is wayy better for me! but i always see the movies!
over a year ago Harrypotter148 said…
heart
Harry potter i love!! its better there is more to it. don't you think? i read twilight and it was alright but its all about edwards hottness but, Harry Potter has more action and more story too it.
over a year ago MadamOcta13 said…
I prefer harry potter because the characters are interesting and realistic, the plots are all exciting, the wizard world is fun, original, and makes sense, the humor is awesome, and PEOPLE DIE!!!
lmao
*fives the two fans
love it
kiss
Paramore-CSI: good for you if you stop reading twibooks, i never laid a finger on them.. haha..

MadamOcta13: hear, hear.. so true.. :D
lmao i read them nd own them lmao!!i could use them to light a fire!!
*idea sparks
lets go camping
mischievous
paramore-csi: sure!! camping.. with a huge bonfire. WOOT!
lmfao yeah!!
mischievous
hahaha.. yeah.. with a bit of singing.. "here comes my mumbly remix.. mumble mumble twilight mumble..!!"
over a year ago ToyletGnome said…
hmmm
*raises wand* So will the bonfire contain Twilight?
snapeislove, if you haven't read Twilight, how can you give an informed opinion on Twilight. Judging by posts you've made I don't think you'd like it, but still, don't judge a book by its movies.

Anyway, where are all the twi-tards? If they're hanging out at 'Edward vs Harry' or whatever I'm going to have to go over there myself. Who created that forum anyway? It's like they're saying "Well we can't face the Potter fans but if we make a forum with 'vs' in the title it'll seem like we're not chickening out."

If we wanted everyone to be pro-HP we would've gone to 'Harry Potter'. Someone tell me when one of them finds us.
ok then
over a year ago lepetitchanteur said…
monkey
I love these debates, it makes me so happy that people still think for themselves in this ignorant and stupid world we live in. It also makes me want to slap some sense into the Twi-hards, but hey, you can't have everything. Also, pointing out how very few Twi-hards have actual arguments, just insults and bitchy attitudes. Us Harry Potter cheerer onners ('cheerer onners' is so a word, look it up.) have paragraphs to say in our debates. We should win some kind of award for all of the brilliance donated to this forums.
over a year ago melody13 said…
yea
its kinda of stupid that twilight(the one with gay vampires) is a movie. They make vampires look gay,stupid,stalkerish and dumb.
Either way, if we had an actual debate, harry potter fans will win. We actually have reasons besides that the actors are hot.
LONG LIVE HARRY POTTER!!!!
over a year ago teampotterAVPM said…
Harry Potter is a world where Rowling made everything up and used Latin to help her make a amusing, glamorous, amazing world of HJP. Meyers wrote about a boring wet town with sparkly gay petifiles and naked dogs running around!
lmao right on!
over a year ago Athiya said…
Is this dead? xD

Kay, I wanna bring this back, because I think it'd be brilliant if Twi hards and Potter heads got their chance to reply to each other comments on one thread. The 1000 reason are their own personal's so no one has the right to ruin their party. Here though, I was hoping we could tackle each other respectively. :)

So, umm, let's go with some questions? :P

Which series do you think has the most Love in it? How deep is the love in question? Explain?

(doubts whether people would join anyway) xD
over a year ago DumDumPopxD said…
Twilight AND
Harry Potter should b tied
I Bet that Some Twilight Fans
Were Harry Potter Fans
B4...Buh for me Twilight is the
Best thing Evr xD