Harry Potter Vs. Twilight Twilight vs. Harry Potter Debate Forum

XDRoseLuvsHP posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 11:51PM
I made this so we can debate on which series is better over here (instead of invading each others pro-Twilight or pro-Harry Potter forums). Feel free to state your opinions here.

Here are some tips:

1. Support your answers
2. Respect other peoples opinions (even if they do not respect yours. You can disagree, but be the mature one and be somewhat polite about it. No saying "YOU SUCK, GO DIE" or anything like that please)

Have fun!

Harry Potter Vs. Twilight 293 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 293

over a year ago aj0101 said…
smile
are you there
over a year ago XDRoseLuvsHP said…
yep. hi :)
over a year ago haropuff95 said…
those who's on Potter side,raise your wands[me!]
Great,should informs other about this!=]
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
I have wands! / \ | | /\
over a year ago PirateNinja3815 said…
smile
*raises wand*
LilyPotter23454 commented…
*Raises wand* HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
over a year ago DracoFanGirl said…
*raises wand* Siriusly (sorry, had to be done.) HP wins - wands down. No doubt. We have the best characters (with personalities! :D) Best and only plot out of Twilight and HP... My HP books are set aside, on the Dresser of Fame. Twilight... in my Mum's room..
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Right, I'm gonna try and set this off. (I'm Pro-Potter)

Obviously the Harry Potter Series is better than the Twilight Saga, it's not just because it has more books, but because alot more time and effort has been put into it. Rowling spent ten years just thinking about the plot! Meyer made four books in four years. Rowling has made a very complex web and through the books it is unwoven and we learn more about Harry, Dumbledore, Snape and of course, Voldemort.
That brings me to another thing, the characters in Twilight have no depth..AT ALL!! What can you tell me about Bella? Nothing! What can you tell me about Edward? The fact that he's hot? Well, I've already been told that about a million times!! The only characters that have ANY depth is propbably Jacob and Rosalie. I hate it that people call Rosalie a bitch, she's not. Why? Just because she didn't want Bella to become a vampire because she didn't want Bella to throw her life away. Yeah, REAL bitchy. I mean, it must have been absaloutly awful for her, to see Bella turn into a vampire AND have a baby. I really feel for her, all the things she's gone through, including being gang-raped.

Talking of the baby (Seriously, what kind of name is Renesmee?!) not only is it completely illogical, but also, disgusting. First, how on EARTH did Edward get it up? I thought he is meant to be dead! Then how did all his little swimmers stay alive after 107 years?! It's just....weird. Also, how can male vampires can have babies and females can't? Bit sexist really. Now, the imprinting, who in their right mind would come up with werewolf soulmates in CHILDREN?! I don't care how anyone puts it, I still think it's grooming.
The writing in Harry Potter is just BETTER. Why on earth would Bella be making Charlie pancakes and then he's scowling into his cereal bowl? WELL DONE, STEPHENIE. DO YOU WANT A STICKER? It's like a glorified fanfic written by a sad thirteen-year old. Rowling drops little hints in earlier books and they become huge things in the later ones. When a character is sad or worried or anxious, you suffer with them, when Bella's mum got kidnapped, I really didn't care. Now, even when HEDWIG died I blubbed.

The messages to the fans in Twilight are disgusting, "Pedophelia is OK, because you can't HELP it", "Stalking = Shexxi"
You get the idea. But I honestly think I propably hate Twilight more than all of you put together.I love Harry Potter. Rowling created her own magical world, Meyer created a sparkly house. It's torn up my friendships and my family. It's the reason why I dread going to school.
So, thanks Stephenie Meyer, for making my life shit.
maddi_callaghan commented…
Thankyou over a year ago
big smile
nice points Mrs-Grint!'ear!'ear!

not to mention JK Rowling uses good grammar & vocabs.HP is rich with new words & she didn't recycle the adjectives she already used in paragraph before.Each time she described a feeling like sad,anger,happy,she'll used different & creative similes for every situation which makes the reader FEEL.And the sub-stories are like 100 in each book,a wonderful brain,huh?
over a year ago bella113 said…
*Wand raised* 'Ear 'Ear to that Mrs-Grint.
I've been waiting for someone to say that all day! Harry Potter has a better plot, characters, setting, conflict, resoultion and villians. A sparkley lovesick vampire, and a girl who absolutley thinks she needs a boyfriend, ORT a teenage wizard who was chosen not by choice to defeat the dark lord, and not to menting JK Rowling spent about 15 YEARS working on this series!!! Harry Potter over Twilight anyday!!
*Wand raised* 'Ear 'Ear to that Mrs-Grint.
I've been waiting for someone to say that all day! Harry
laugh
Haha, thanks guys. I wanted to get it out of my system. Yeah, like haropuff95 said, Rowling doesn't use the SAME adjectives and similies to describe feelings and appearances. Meyer described how Edward was beautiful a total of 165 times in Twilight (And thats only the FIRST book!!)
She used the words to describe his skin; granite, marble and stone. Is that the extent of her vocabulary?! I bet my nine-year old sister could write a better story than her.

HAHA! 'Ear 'ear? Are you hinting at George in Deathly Hallows when he loses his ear and feels 'holey'? Ah, I love that part.
Am I the only one who thinks the 'wands raised' thing is dirty? XD
over a year ago TeVaerua said…
First of all, let me just say that though I love both books, I’m definitely more of an HP fan than a Twilight one. I agree, Twilight has s**t writing, no plot and extremely little to no character development. Meyer is very repetitive with the use of her vocab & doesn’t invoke the reader’s imagination or draw them into her world like JKR does. HP is an amazing story in an incredible place. JKR has created this whole other world that seems much more real to us as it includes so much more than just one lovesick teenage girl. She has filled out the world of HP with everything from mystical creatures & magical sports to secret schools & hidden ministries. There is just so much more to Harry Potter than there is to Twilight and this is what makes it a greater series.

However, as I said before I do still love Twilight. I agree with you, Mrs-Grint, on most of your criticism of Twilight- a lot more effort has gone into HP, characters have no depth (apart from Jacob & Rosalie, & I’d also like to add in Leah, people say she’s a bitch too, but she’s just had a hard time & I feel sorry for her. So she’s a bit grumpy, the love of her life ran off with her cousin, I’d be a little moody too) and I’m sick of hearing how hot Edward is.

But I love the name Renesmee, agreed, at first it was kind of weird but it grew on me & I think that it's sweet she named her after her two grandmothers (& then Carlie as well, definitely sweet).

Second, Edward’s a vampire, he probably (well obviously) has no trouble controlling every part of his body, he doesn’t need to rely on the blood rush, he’s a strong, mythical creature he can lift it like he can lift a finger. The second part of the conception I agree is a little bit more far-fetched but I guess, as the emphasis isn’t really on the fact that vampires are dead, but more on the fact that they are frozen in time, the whole baby-making thing is, I suppose, possible- he still has all the goods in top condition, they just need a bit more power in getting to their destination ‘cos they ain’t gonna be movin by themselves. Again though they are mythical creatures, there’s no set biology topic on their physiology, I’m still finding it hard to understand where all the blood they drink goes to since they don’t use the bathroom.

Third, like Bella said, female bodies need to change with pregnancy, clearly a vampire stuck the same way forever would have trouble with this feat, whereas it’s made understandable how males can do it.

When Quil imprinted on the two year old, I cracked up laughing- I thought it was hilarious. It is a strange concept, yes, but it deals with the idea of soulmates & bringing two people who are meant for each other together, & fate will always transcend age. Meyer handled it well & didn’t make it seem disgusting or creepy, Jacob & Quil are just like friends to Renesmee & Claire, they will always be there for them & will do whatever they can to keep them safe & happy.

Meyer’s writing is pretty crap, I know, but the story itself is good. There is a reason why so many people enjoy reading Twilight (and it’s not just because they all think Edward’s hot), don’t forget that.
TeVaerua.YOU are one of the most reasonable Twilight fans I've seen.However I didn't agree with the part of imprinting,no matter how you explain it,it still sounds creepy & disgusting.Its obvious she doesn't want Jake to end alone & have some hot girl left outside there,let me see,if not Bella,then her daughter maybe?
And the name Renesmee has nothing to do with the story,if her name is beautiful but her character just 'gah!!',then no point of her name there.
And i thought vampires were dead,so u know='that thing' also's dead..so they can't have offspring.
not to be rude,but hard to remember that "Twilight fans have a reason to like it" since nobody tell me what is it.
\
And Mrs-Grint,what do u mean by "raises wand system is dirty",
it got nothing to do with Twihard,right?like we say "who's on Twilight side,raise your wand!"
HAHA! Haropuff95, it amuses me XD

TeVaerua, that's an intresting theory you have there on Edward's baby-making. But I still stand by what I said on the imprinting. It's still sick in my mind.

The name Renesmee is joining Renee's and Esme's names together right? Isn't that what mormons do? I agree with you that Carlie is sweet, that should of been her first name.
I'm glad there are Twilight fans like you out there, I was scared one of the crazy fangirls would bite my head off.
over a year ago TeVaerua said…
I agree with u haropuff, i know Meyer just didn't want jake to end up alone & it wud seem stupid if after everything he went through wit Bella & how much he loved her if he went & imprinted on some random chick from out of nowhere. At least wit him & the kid it wasnt all for nothin him & bella bein friends.

And i only brought up the thing about the name renesmee because i was further commenting & disagreeing with Mrs-Grint before, i'm sorry, i know it wasn't related to the story.

And yeah i know its kind of weird how they did manage to have a baby, it isn't really plausible, but if i had to justify it, i would say what i said before.

It's interesting what you said, Mrs-Grint, on the name joining thing, I know Meyer's a Mormon, but i didn't know they did that.

No that's fine. :)

But don't you think it's a bit perversed? "Oh, you can't have the woman that your dazzingly in love with so you can imprint on her newborn child." Seriously, do you think that's right?
over a year ago DracoLove777 said…
*Raises wand* I'd just like to point out that no Twihards have raised their apples.

I'm just going to give a reason why not to like Twilight since I don't have time to explain the many reasons why Harry Potter is better.

Ok, Edward and Jacob are hot. We get it. I myself think Jacob is the only one who is hot and liked him much better when he was in Shark Boy and Lava Girl(lol). But Edward and Jacob are hot. Well if you actually read the book you wouldn't know that Jacob was hot but you would know that Edward was. But what if Edward were described as, I don't know, ugly? What if Edward were played by, let's say, Bill Gates(inventor of microsoft)? Would you like the movie then? Ok, so you still have Jacob and his amazing abs. What if he were played by Bill Nighy(Davy Jones)? Even though that would never happen, would you Twihards out there like the movie if it did?

Another point, there have been rumors going around that the people in charge of making the Twilight movies think the material in Breaking Dawn was not suitable for movies and they are thinking of killing off Bella and Edward at the end of Eclipse. I didn't hear anything like that even mentioned for Twilight.

Last point, Twihards really need to start paying attention in Grammer, English, whatever you call it. Here's a comment from a Twihard from the "100 reasons why Twilight is better than Harry Potter(link) board: because Bella's a normal teenager while herry is "the chossen one" and most of us have been or will be teenagers, how many of us have magical powers we use to save the world?therefor bella is easier to relate too.

...Erm... what?

Another comment: okay, harrie potter fans just because your smarter tahn us doesnt meen you cna rubb itin our facez, OKAY? SOMME OF US JSUT DONT UNDERSTAND!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! Yeah, twiilight iz oviously more axessable to pppl cuz you don't need like an eenligh lit digreee to read it. En fakt you don't reely need to be abel to reed at all its so poorly written. like siriusly. DUH DUH DUH. I f u r soooo smaarrt whi cant u figure taht out, huh? Oh burn!

I think this comment was actually written by a HP fan who was pretending to be a Twilight fan. Bravo if it's true!

Last comment: I THINK TWILIGHT IS WAY BETTER THEN HARRY POTTER CAUSE IN HARRY POTTER ARE KIDS THEY GET OLDER WHEN TIME PASS ON EVERY MOVIE AND USE WANDS AND FOR TWILIGHT THEY NEVER DIE AND NEVER AGE STAY YOUNG LIKE EDWERD ALWAYS 17 AND WHATS MAKES IT MORE BETTER THEN HARRY POTTER IS EDWERD CAN READ MINDS AND HAS SPEED AND IS HOT LOL AND HAS SUPER STRENTH AND CAN STOP A CARE HURTING BELLA HIS EYES ARE THE MAIN THING IT LOOKS LIKE U CAN SEE RIGHT THROW HIM AND I LOVE WHERE ITS A LOVE MOVIE AND KEEPS U ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND THE BEST PART IS WHEN BELLA WAS NOT EVEN BORN YET AND HE WAS WAITTING FOR HER TO MEET HER OVER THE YEARS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE YA THEY WERE MEANT TO BE CANT WAIT FOR THE OTHER MOVIES O AND JACHOB WELL HE IS GOOD LOOKING TO BUT THEY LOOK LIKE SISTER AND BROTHER MORE THEN LOVERS OR JUST FRIENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR EACHOTHER AND ALL THE BOOKS OF IT ALL COOL U CANT STOP READING LOL

I don't even know what this person was talking about.

I could go on and on copying and pasting all the stupid comments from the "100 reasons why Twilight is better than Harry Potter" board, but there's obviously not enough time in ten lifetimes for that.

Peace, Love, and Anti-Twilight
~Mel
Sorry in my second point I said I never heard anything like that mentioned for Twilight but I mean HP SORRY!!!
Oh really? They might kill off Bella and Edward?? That would be EPIC!!
Mrs-Grint: It would be EPIC! I would love to see that! This is what I thought when I started hating Twilight (I knew Bella was going to be a vampire, so): WHAT?! NOOO! THEN SHE CAN'T MEET BELLATRIX AND HAVE HER @$$ PAN-FRIED FOR BEING THE WORLD'S BIGGEST IDIOT!

DracoLove77: Yeah, I read that...well as much as I could before feeling IQ loss. What gave them away as a troll is, note the 'siriusly'. Only a true HP fan would do that.
*Wand raised as high as I can get it* GO HARRY POTTER! XD

First, I really want to thank TeVaerua for being reasonable. That is what I would call a decent support for Twilight. I think it is probably the first I've seen. I may not necessarily agree with all of it, but I'm really happy for the open-mindedness here.

I don't even think SMeyer knows what a real vampire is. She just uses it as an excuse for everything. How to make Edward incomparably hot? Make him a vampire that sparkles! How to make him super strong and super fast so he can protect Bella and defeat everyone who haven't the brains? Make him a vampire! How to make him live forever so he can give Bella perfection (which is rather fail... did you notice most writers who actually have any depth, including JKR, say that immortality isn't necessarily a good thing?)? Make him a vampire! How to make it appear that Edward is intelligent (which kind of failed)? Make the vampires have powers so he can read minds! But then Bella must have her privacy, being the Mary Sue and all! So make him able to read everybody's mind EXCEPT hers!

Even the Imprinting thing, it's just an excuse. How does she make it "okay" that Jacob is a pedophile that fell in "love" with Renesmee (which I don't buy. I think it's like Bella and Edwards relationship; overcharged lust)? Make him a werewolf that can Imprint! Yeah, hide all the disgusting messages by covering it up with a bandaid!

Seriously, it's a bit ridiculous.
DracoLove777:maybe because 'apple' is not so symbolic of the story?
lets try other thing.lets see,who's on Twilight side,sparkle yourself now!
\
yea,and anyone would have noticed that Bella's physical appearances are based from SMeyer[its obviously she's daydreaming,so anyone who wanna be Bella is stupid enough to be trapped inside Meyer's dream which appears to me like a nightmare] .I'll try to search this one useful pic I found yesterday to prove it.
No offences though TeVaerua,and the name part wasn't your fault or everyone else's.And Reneesme is based from her granmas names.
Try Wiki.
I completely agree with you XDRoseLuvsHP. It's like your writing down my thoughts....your not, are you?!

haropuff95, the apple on the Twilight book I'm taking your talking about? I thought that the whute hands were Edward's hands and Bella was the apple, the forbidden fruit. I have NO idea what New Moon and Eclipse interpret though....well maybe Eclipse, but deffo not New Moon.

I freaking can't believe I didn't get the 'Siriusly'.... I thought it was typo! {Face Palm}
yes,I knew,the apple is sign of forbidden love and I've seen the book cover before.But Twilight fans don't care to blabble much about the fruit itself.Mostly we get the lovey-dovey sparkle.
I thought the flower cover of New Moon indicates Bella's situation at that time,u see the flower seems lifeless & it loses a petal;Bella sees life as nothing,or actually she herself is dying when she lost Edward.
\
oh,btw,here's the Bella-Stephanie-Swan picture I'm talking about:

yes,I knew,the apple is sign of forbidden love and I've seen the book cover before.But Twilight fans
over a year ago ParamorePotter said…
big smile
As a first debate.... How many Twilight fans have posted? lets think, NONE!
Also, DracoLove777 off that website, look at this response: one word....werewolfz!!! in Harry Potter there iz only 1 book with werewolfz!! in twilight there iz 3!! plus who cant luv jacob!!! or seth!! or sam!! if u luv 1 werwolf, u have 2 luv all!! and the same thing goes with vampirez if u love 1, u have 2 luv them all!!

WOW! I never knew that s was now overruled with z. I'm ashamed.

Lastly, (just something else I want to say,) We all know that twilighters have bad spelling and grammer. I am not the best speller in the world, (yeah, I love math but hate spelling, strange,) so sorry if my grammer or spelling is off.
Some problems I have with Twilight:
You know, Charlie must be a pretty bad cop if he doesn't arrest Edward for breaking into his house every night.

Imprinting sounds a bit like the 'Marriage Law'. For those few of you that might not know what that is, allow me to be your dictionary. 'The Marriage Law is a law usually inserted into fanfiction as a reason for a non-canon pairing to get off the ground. The Marriage Law makes the people under it have to marry as soon as they are of age. With a list of people avalible (sp?) for pairing.' Phew...

Vampires are meant to be scary. You really can't be scared of something when it turns into a disco ball in the sun.

How does Edward survive if he can't...eat? He doesn't have fangs so HOW? HOW?

If they don't have a soul then why would they go to Hell? Wouldn't they just be caught in a limbo like Voldemort?

If James was going to suck Bella's blood then why did Edward suck out venom? Why?

Did you notice how EVERY girl is paired up and shipped away with a man? It sickens me.

And then the lightning bolt exploded the apple. The end.
I agree with everything you just said **WANDS RAISED**
I don't understand... how is Twilight "forbidden love"?

First off, Bella and Edward are not in love. It is overpowered lust. How long did they know each other before they claimed their eternal love for each other? A week? (And no, I do not count the week Edward was away). How did they fall in "love" again? Oh, that's right; Bella thought Edward was hot, and Edward thought Bella smelled good. He also wanted to invade her privacy like the creepy stalker he is. They never talk just for the sake of talking. They barely get to know each other. All they do is make out and, in Breaking Dawn, make love. I felt nothing meaningful between them.

Now, as for the forbidden part, how is it forbidden? Nobody seems to mind their relationship all that much. Okay, so Charlie doesn't love Edward all that much. It's not like he actually DOES anything about it. Even in Eclipse, they kept going. Edward just kept breaking into her home like the abusive creepy stalker he is. As for the Volturi, they did not really forbid the love between Bella and Edward. They just said they wanted Bella to become a vampire, which was going to happen either way. And the "werewolves"? They didn't do much either. They basically said "No... don't... okay whatever." So that leaves... ?
WE know it's not forbidden, but the Twi-Hards think it's forbidden because Edward CAN'T POSSIBLY BE WITH BELLA BECAUSE HE IS A KILLER!! Because Bella is "fragile" and Eddy-kins is a sparkly monster, to be honest, if they weren't so dramatic, the series would just be a load of pulp, oh, wait, it ALREADY IS.

EDIT: I didn't explain that too well, basically, it is forbidden because Edward could nom nom Bella because she smells yummy. He is far too "dangerous"
Oh, a chocolate donut is more dangerous than Edward. Feel free to tell the twitards I said that. Like I said, how can you be afraid of something if it turns into a disco ball in the sun?
mischievous
I know what's dangerous about Edward!he's a stalker!
over a year ago snapeislove said…
mischievous
*raises wand*..

i thought this is a debate forum??

twilight fans?? hello?? scared?? err.. we're too many.. that's great, piss off, disco balls..LOL..
Also, a chocolate donut is better looking than Edward Cullen at well.

The Twi-hards are too afraid to come out, haven't you noticed they haven't been here for ages? HP is winning all the picks, they did before but, Twilight has hardly any votes...
send some owls to the Twihards,I'm too lazy to invite them using floo network..
angry
haropuff: they'd probably just shoot the owls.

Mrs-Grint:...1. you are so right 2. I KNOW. Where are they?

TWILIGHT FANS! GET OUT HERE! WE WANT TO HAVE A DEBATE!
I kind of was hoping for a debate... where are the Twihards?
I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!! They've all gathered in Italy, plotting an attack, based on Cullenism, with their forces, they plan to take over the world. The international religion will be Cullenism, everyone will own a copy of their "bibles". The spelling of Mayor will be changed to Meyer, she will be their God.

Us Harry Potter fans will have to go into hiding. Good thing I've got that Anderson shelter in my backgarden from WW2 (Was wondering when that would come in handy) BUT WE MUST FIGHT BACK!!

But what if the Twi-hards discover our plans on the forum? Oh well, we'd win anyway. But just in case, stock up the jammy dodgers and the cookies, ooh yeah, and the chocolate donuts.
Mrs-Grint: that kind of sounds like what Voldy wanted to do, doesn't it? With the whole, taking over the Ministry, making everyone a Death Eater, all kids being sorted automatically into Slytherin... plus the whole living forever bit, even if it means killing other innocents to do so.
Indeed. Robert Pattinson will be Jebus. He'll have to hide with us somewhere, to escape the mental fans. We wouldn't mind. But NOT Kristen Stewart, yueck.

Everyone will have to change their names to: Bella, Edward, Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper or Renesmee. No more Christmas, Cullenmas. IT DOES SOUND LIKE SOMETHING VOLDY WOULD DO. WE MUST ALL RUN.

OH MY GOD. THEY MIGHT KILL RUPERT GRINT. OH NO, THEY MIGHT KILL EVANNA LYNCH. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
But on our side, we have Harry, who defeated Voldy, Dumbledore, who was Voldy's biggest fear, Snape, who is just plain awesome and one of our best weapons, all of the other good HP characters, who are awesome and helped a lot, and maybe even the bad guys too. Do you really think Voldy would be okay with being outdone by a bunch of Twihards? I think not. That means we get Bellatrix as well :)
big smile
Mrs-Grint: Does the donut have sprinkles??

Oh God everyone to Italy we gotta stop the Twihards before our world turns Hell!!

I wonder what would happen if I tried to defend Harry Potter like a Twihard would...

OMGZ!!!! HARRY POTTER IZ LIKE TEH BEZT BOOK EVA!!!!!! LULZ YOU TWILIGHT FANZ CAN ONLY DREAM OF HAVING CHARACTERZ AZ AWEZOME AND HOTZZ AZ RZ!!!!!!! I MEAN WE HAVE HARRY RON DRACO ZIRIUZ LUPIN ZEV AND ALL YOU GUYZ GOTZ IS UGLY TARD EDDIWARD AND STOOPID JACOBZZZ!!! ZERIOUZLY!!!

Oh dear! I'm sorry S! I have replaced you with Z!

As you can see, this was an epic fail. But maybe it will help us communicate with the Twihards if they ever decide to show their shameful faces on this board.
Indeed, I speak Twi-hardian, did you know?

"OMGZ EDUWRAD I VANNU AVE SPRAKLY VAMPIE BABIEZ WIV UUUUUUU!!"

Quick, someone hit me over the head with some Shakespeare, or a dictionairy, OR BOTH!

-Sigh- I finished re-reading Deathly Hallows, I cried when Snape is dying and he asks Harry to look at him, so he can see Lily's eyes one more time before he died.
THAT is passion. Forget Edward and Bella, It's Severus and Lily, but then, if Lily didn't marry James then Harry wouldn't of happend. Oh well.

EDIT: Yes, the donut does have sprinkles, remember, that's SPRINKLES, NOT SPARKLES.
Mrs-Grint: Are they rainbow sprinkles? :D

I read A LOT, and I haven't ever cried as much for a book as I did for Deathly Hallows. I also laughed and worried for the characters as if I actually knew them, and I wondered what would happen and it made me think and everything. I can say none of the same for Twilight.
AHHH!! RUN! TO THE BASEMENT! Oh noes! Do you think they'd kill Helena Bonham Carter? Alan Rickman? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Voldemort, help us! Hey, do you think I should make a fanfiction about this? The whole Twihards taking over the world thing? I've thought about it. I LIKE MY NAME! I don't want to be called Esme...*starts to cry*
Everyone get the nonparishables! I got cereal!
crying
deathly hallows.. ahh tears..

dobby, snape, fred, remus, tonks, hedwig,.. *sob*
mischievous
.. harry potter series increases vocabulary skills, twaylayt seris rawt breyn sels (twilight series rot brain cells..) LOL..
over a year ago Maytag said…
Go Twilight!!!! I luv Jacob Black!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
who cares.. snuffles is cuter..
Snapeislove: So true! Don't forget Remus!
mischievous
lilyslittletwin: yeah, remus is a werewolf, jacob is what? "huge wolf"? (that's according to bella.. LOL)
smirk
More like a dog on steroids.