Fairy Tail Jobs for Make your own Fairy Tail wizard

Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 04:26AM
Do your jobs here.
Here's the Rp: link

Fairy Tail 295 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 295

over a year ago Jennifer0 said…
Saara: *is holding the cat in my hands* maybe..Saber is that the dog? *sniff sniff* yep!
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: Yes! We found it. Woohoo. Mission accomplished, well when we return the dog it will be accomplished. Alright, let's meet back at the rendezvous point,
Saara: hmm this doggy is scared ppooor thing... Saber comfort him please!
Saber: Sure I will try, mistress! *says things in dog language, and the dog slowly comes out*
Seimon: Hey watch me, I can speak dog too, *Speaks dog words to get the dog to come to us and act happily*
Saara: i dont even WANT to know how that happened...anyways... ok little Fluffy dont eat the cat!
*they walk back to the designated spot and wait for 5 minutes because they were searching for about 55*
Velos: *Appears alongside Ginger* Oh, master. You found fluffy
Seimon: No, We found him. If it wasn't for your nose, we wouldn't have made it to this city. Alright, let's turn in the dog.
Saara: sounds good
Ginger: yeah...Hey where did you get that cat?!
Saara: *tells them*
Ginger: huh....
*they go to clients house*
Seimon: Hello, we're back, and look who we brought back with us. *The dog comes running happily into the house*
Client's Daughter: FWUFFY!! DANK YOU! *looks up at you guys with large, grateful eyes*
Client: Oh thankyou sooo much! here! *gives 2950 J*
Saara: Thanks! *is still holding the cat* we better split this money up back at Fairy Tail! Maybe we can even find a new owner for this little guy!
Seimon: Yeah, come on, let's go back. *Walks back to Fairy Tail*
zzz
(back to regular page :D)
over a year ago Okuni said…
*Job: Retrevial of Stolen Weapons with Lucy Heartfillia, Job level B*

Alyss: Lucy-san?

Lucy: Yeah? And you don't need to add the "san".

Alyss: Um...okay then, Lucy. Call me Alyss. Well, are you sure you don't mind taking a job with me?

Lucy: Of course., why not?

Alyss: Well I'm really new to the guild and barely anyone knows me so...*blushes*

Lucy: Ahahaha! To think someone who acted as cool as you when you first came in would have such worries! It's no problem really! So let's change the subject, what magic do you use?

Alyss: Ah well, it's called Abyss Magic. Type darkness. Some consider it a Lost Magic, but in truth it's just not commonly practiced. With it I can forge weapons out of nothing, see the future, though the furthest is a week, and teleport myself.

Lucy: Wow that seems so cool!

Alyss: Really? It does?

Lucy: Uh huh!

Alyss: Well then thank you.

Carridge Driver: Heheh...girls' bonding sessions are always so interesting!
over a year ago Okuni said…
*arrives at destination*

Alyss: Well this is the place, Trading Guild Clover.

Lucy: A Trading Guild huh?

Alyss: Why? Is something the matter?

Lucy: N-No, just that someone I know is currently working in a Trading Guild.

Alyss: I see...
Seimon: Let's go *Closes eyes for a second and opens them to switch them to the demons eyes* (The appearance of the eye, is purple with the with star)
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
-Omen was walking along with Seimon- "what do you're eye's do exactly ?" -Raion was on Omens head- "YEAH , they look werid!"
Seimon: They can track down anybody it needs to
-Omen nodded- "I see like how my senses are height-ed, this Forest is thick and Dark we should be appraoching Vampiric Embraces base any time now." -a Thick mist begun to roll around as they entered a swamp like Area-
Seimon: We're close, I can sense it. I can sense Deimos as well.
-Omen nodded- "I think a Majority of the Guild use's Demon Takeover Magic, some more Stronger than others" -A man Came rushing out he looked pale and was Bald he had for fangs on his forehead- "NO YOU FOOL I AM USING MIST MAGIC!!!!" -Omen Turned around punched the man in the face he went down, Omen picked him up- "where's you're Base"

Mane : LIKE I'D TELL YOU , YOU LGEAL GUILD PIG!" -he spit in omens Face-
Seimon: *Puts sharp tip of Katana in man's face* You'll tell us where it is, or else you can say goodbye to your life.
-Omen waved at Seimon- "Don't worry I can handle this guy" -Omen lifted the guy up from the ground a ball of Darkness formed in Omen's free hand and he placed the orb of Darkness right on the mans stomach- "Say good bye" -the man Pannicked- "OKAY OKAY IT'S FOUR MILES FROM HERE IT'S LITTLE LOG CABIN WITH A DEEP UNDERGROUND BASEMENT!" -Omen Tossed the Man Aside- "Seimon do what you want with him"

-The man pleaded- " I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW!"

-Omen looked at him- "I can't Let you follow us now Can I"
Seimon: He's right, we can't let you follow us now.
-Omen hit the guy in the back of the Neck and rendered him unconscious-

-they arrived just afew feet away from the base- "Alright Seimon be careful, you too Raion."

-Raion nodded- "YAY I GET TO HELP TOO !"
Seimon: Right,
Saara: SEEIIIMONNN!! OOOOMMMENNN! Mira told me you guys were here! I came to catch up and help you guys!
Ginger: I helped her find you people by using my nose to track you down.
Seimon: Hey Saara
Saara: So what are you guys doing? I want to help!
Ginger: She threw a fit when she found out she wasn't there to help you when you guys took this job...
Seimon: We're hunting the minor leader of the dark guild called Vampric Embrace. His name's Deimos
Saara: Alright! Let me help you guys, I got this!
Seimon: Perfect, let's go
*is following them*
Saara: so where is their base?
Seimon: Not too far from here
Saara: *still walking there* Omen, why are you being so quiet? Lost in thought?
-Omen sighed- "I shoulda just came my self, be Quiet Saara this is A S-class Mission don't act stupid let's move out"

-Raion leaped off of Omens head and A glow came around him and he turned into a Larger Version of a Lion in a Humanoid State- "Let's get moving" -Raions Voice was deeper and more rugged sounding-
Saara: im not afraid of some stupid rogue wizards! I could beat those rats with my eyes closed!
-Omen sighed- "you shouldn't even be here right now, let's go" -Omen ran into the building-
Seimon: *Follows inside* Deimos, *points katana at Deimos* You're coming with us.
Saara: *Takes a few lacrima shurikens into my hands* so Omen, have you thought of maybe adopting Leo the 1 small wish granting cat?
-Deimos rose his hands than smirked- "sorry but, No" -Deimose Did a flip avoiding the Katana Tip and Launched a large ball of Crimson Red Energey toward Seimon, to witch Omen Knocked him out of the way and Avoided the attack himself- "I said be careful!"

-Raion came up behind Deimose and Roared with Fury in his voice- "FIST OF THE BEAST KIN!" -Flame encoated around his hand Deimos Avoided the Exceed and Kicked it in the stomach through a wall-
Seimon: Now's my chance, Dark Retribution, Dark chain bind, *Ties Deimos in chains*
last edited over a year ago
-Deimose smiled- " I use Crimson Art Magic, And bloody Mist Magic, here's the thing about my Bloody Mist Magic" -Deimos Phases out of the chains- "I can Phase through walls and other Objects even binding Magic"

-Omen Came up Behind him- "SHADOWS DRAGON SECERT ART : SCYTHE OF THE SHADOW DRAGON!" -Omen Slashed through Deimoses Mist Body with his Scythe of Darkness- "NOW SEIMON HIT HIM WITH A ATTACK!"
Saara: Hmm Ginger i think you got this!
Ginger: Yes! Just get me a hair!
Saara: Right! *lunges and grabs a hair of Deimose while he is still stunned* Here!
Ginger: Right! *puts hair on her curse doll named Ella* Alright Ella! CURSE MAGIC!Deimose I now control all of your body except your vocal cords and your mouth!
Saara: there is no need to continue to fight him, we now control his movements...
-Omen looked at the two Mages- "Good work back to the Guild we go, first off is to Drop off this man at the magic councils Head Quarters" -Omens walk off-

-Capture the leader of the Guild Vampire Embrace Complete-
(Back to reg page?)
( yup )
(goin)
(Ready?)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Yeah) "How should we travel?"
(Mission Start)
Seimon: Well, we need to visit the council, let's take it to the air, can you fly?