Blaze_of_Ares posted on Apr 29, 2012 at 04:26AM
Do your jobs here.
Here's the Rp: link

Fairy Tail 295 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 295

over a year ago Okuni said…
(Damn I was off for a long time...)

Alyss: *reading some investigation notes* So, based on what the guild members told us, the culprit of the weaponry theft headed towards the woods.

Lucy: Why would they head to the woods?

Alyss: I don't know. Maybe they have a base there. They're apparently three guys and two girls.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
I went to Alyss "Hey, doing a job? Let me help" (lol, I kept forgetting his shirt :)))
Alyss: Where's your shirt?!

Lucy: Oh great another Gray in the guild...
"Oh sorry about that but if I wanna fly I need to be shirtless or it'll just burn off again. So can I help?"
Alyss: Seriously are you even human?
Lucy: Alyss!
"Why would you ask that? Fine if you want me to put on my T-shirt I will, for you." I walked to Gray "Hey Gray, borrow your t-shirt"
G-"ok" He took it off and gave it to me. I walked back to Alyss "Happy?"
Alyss: ...

Lucy: Seriously?

Alyss: Ah never mind. You wanted to help?
"Yes"
Alyss: Alright then. You're on the team.
"thanks. so what's the job?"
Alyss: We're hunting down the culprits for a Trading Guild robbery. Stolen items were all weapons.

(Hey Blaze let's just refresh the page every three minutes so we don't have to keep checking the inbox ok?)
(roger)
"OK, so when we leaving?"
(Blaze we're already on the job. We just left the guild then bumped into you)
(oh yeah) "so where is this guy?"
Lucy: We don't know yet. We just know that it's a group of five, three male and two female, and that they headed to the woods. They could be wizards. We should watch our backs.

Alyss: The woods are pretty far. Ugh if only my transportation spell was good. It always messes up for me. I ended up in Edolas once.
(Gtg now for real bye.)
"wow. I can use a teleportation spell but it'll get hot and I can fly"
(k, maybe tmr we'll continue :))
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Seimon: Come on, *walks outside fairy Tail*
Velos: *Follows*
last edited over a year ago
smirk
*The demon named Xalon appears*
Seimon: Just the guy I was looking for, but you're weak, so let's make this quick,
Xalon: Ok,
Seimon: Too easy, and good pay, *Turns in Xolon and gets paid* Sweet.
last edited over a year ago
surprise
Lucy: Seriously?! Edolas?!
I send a message to the guild using my mind. Then I got interrupted by Natsu "Thanks a lot" I mumbled
Alyss: In any case, let's go. I want to get this job over with.

Lucy: Okay then!
(Surprised no one has been on any jobs)
over a year ago temari101 said…
Hey!
Sorry I was gone so long, but my exam period has finished, When shall I join the RP?
over a year ago Emilyemarld787 said…
(Naomi) [naomi walks into the village with water everywhere] (Naomi) what happened? (Drew) I dont know lets check it out
(Naomi see's a weird looking man teleport behind her and grabs naomi) (Naomi) Aaah! Get off me! here i go!!!! Insect Swallow!!!!! [Loads of insects come and crawl up the man while all the insects are biting his skin]
(Drew) Great job! [The man absorbs the insects and throws them at naomi) (Naomi Eats the insects) (Naomi) Pfft you think my own magic would work against me i'm an insect dragon slayer i eat insects
(Man) My name is resoika The God slayer of water
(Naomi) Drew go find his master I'll take care of him [Naomi puts her fists together and concentrates real hard] DRAGONN FORCE!!!!!!!!! [loads of insects swarm around her naomi gets a fly's wings a bee's stinegr and a spider's leg]
(Resoika Creates a ball of water around naomi and she drowns and becomes unconsicous inside the ball)
(Resoika) Tsk pathetic
Meanwhile Drew runs into someone a woman (Woman) Im liliyoka The god of fire [grins]
(Drew) Listen lily or whatever you're name is Star sword! [uses constellation magic] [Slashes her with the sword] (lilliyoka) Im amde of fir weapons dont hurt darling [she teleport behind drew and touche shis lips]
(Drew) W-what are you doing! [lilliyoka kisses him] (Drew) Mmph!
Meanwhile with Naomi
[Naomi becomes concious again and see's that Resoika has left [She users her insects to bite the ball fo water]
(Naomi) never leave you're enemy with no guard -wipes mouth- Erza taught me that
(Naomi uses her insects to levitate her in the air naomi fly's to drew)
(Naomi see's them kissing) (Naomi) I thought she was you're enemy not you're lover [Naomi controls the insects to cover her body and she grabs a fire distinguisher and covers her with it]
(Naomi Lets go
(Drew) (Very suprised) Uh ok
(Naomi) Heers our second job (Drew) You bet! :) (Naomi) You're always so cute [she kisses him and says: Lets get on with the job
(A strange man comes and looks at them) I am Cobra the poison dragonslayer
(Drew) Constellation magic!!!!!!! CAPRICORN!!!!!! [4 line sin the sky beecomes stars and shapes into capricorn capricorn hutts him real bad]
(Naomi) INSECTTTTTTTTT BEASTTTT MODE!!!!!!!!! [A swarm of be''s come and sting him everywhere in his body even in his nuts]
(Cobra) I gotta admit you're pretty strong for fairy tail wizards [Cobra uses his snake to grab naomi and squeeze her really hard] (Drew) LET GO OF HER NOW BEFORE I WHIP YOU'RE ASS
(Drew) CONSTELATION MAGIC!!!!!!!!! LEO THE LION [8 stars come and join up as stars leo becomes real and makes his snake die but cobra has only a little health left]
(Naomi drops on the floor with wripped clothes) (naomi) *cough cough* (Drew picks her up in his arms and says NOOOOOOOOOOOO [Just like natsu would with lucy then the ending song comes] :3