Dr. Blowhole Team Blowhole.

ggreen7295 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 01:11AM
Moved from the PoM Forum. Last time on the forum. The squad infiltrated a German prison, to rescue prisoner who has some value to the team. There is also a couple squares happening too.

Two choices, One we could either continue, or completely start over... If we start over, we would need ten people.

Dr. Blowhole 122 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 122

over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
O.K?
@Ggreen-We shall discuss my new plans to get back at those humans and peng-gow-ins.
@Evviefoxx-The code name:Foxy is alright, but if you do want a better on how about ....*thinking*...
Rashade?(Rashade=Red Shady just to let you know)
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
wink
IC: Saskia bows her head and gives Doctor Blowhole a wink.
"Very suave. Makes me sound like a 007 villiness, Doctor. Simply ingenius."
"Thank you."
Right, I guess I should do that to.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Name:Dr.Blowhole

Origin: None of anyones consern

History:Spied on the peng-gow-ins for months, manly it was a year really. Lost my eye back in 1986 when I was six years old. Performed tricks for the humans back at the Cony Island amousment park. I hated the humans for... well, you probably already know. Tryed to blow out the sun. I called that plan "Big Blow Out". Tried to melt the Artic. Called that one "Ring Of Fire." I was unsuccessfull on both of them. I never learned grammer or languige arts in my life time. (Thats all you really need to know about my past, and thats all you will ever know)
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
This is taking a long time. I am just going to leave it at that. Insides you all probaby already know all about me anyways.
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
OOC: So... this is like my fist time rping on a furom. Dunno how to go about it. What do we do?
First, we need to get as many more creaturs to join us. Ggreenal is already on that. Second, I will give each of you a task. Then finaly, we revail my new evil plan. Ahahaha! Also, this is not a rule play forum. This is the REAL deal.
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
I am going to keep my two characters. They are both on the the first or second page, but I can repost them if you wish.
That would be great if you could.
Also, here are your taskes:
Ggreen:Your task is to keep those peng-gow-ins spys off this spot.
Lich:You will be helping me with the blue prints of the plan.
Rashade:Your task is to keep an eye on those peng-gow-in spies. Report anything that is of inportents to use.
(Like if they found out something that they shouldn't have...)

Are we all clear one what should be done?
over a year ago Noriishere said…
I don't get why im always on the same posts as you xD
Anyway, YOU AREN'T USING MY SHOTGUN!
But since i m bored to death I will shoot someone's brains out.
the question is who's brains hsall I shoot out?
SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!!
Omfg im so boered.
Even though I am against you, i will j
j-j-j- *chokes* join you ARGH! WHAT AM I SAYING WHO IS TYPING THIS???
Me.
WHOS ME?
You.
Oh.????
Oh and also i will be willing t-t-t-t-t *chokes* LET YOU USE MY GUN W H O IS TYPING THISSSSSSSSS ARGH
:L
WHO THE HECK IS MAKING ME TYPE THIS????
Argh.
You know i always had a crazy mind.
That's why im hardcore and I carry a shotgun around xD
Blargh I RULE blargh lalallala
GET OUT OF MY DOLPHIN MIND YOU FREAK!
No.
Dx
Help me.
Just...
HELP MEEE
I AM FREAKING OUT ON YOUR POST THIS IS BAD COZ YOUR POSTS ARE INTERESTING.
No seriously.
HELP ME!
laugh
Let's get this person off the forum.
hmmm
*sigh* I'll go get more bear traps.
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
(Agreed. Ok I guess I should introduce my OC)

NAME: Gregory

RACE: Penguin

ORGIN/HISTORY: originally a human but after a freak accident. He was then biology turned into a penguin.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A litter taller than the average height of penguins, robotic flipper on his left.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Cocky attitude, A little psychotic (Especially when you piss him off) Otherwise Friendly.

SKILLS: Not Specified

EDUCATION: Some education from Human Education Schools
WEAPON SPECIALIZATIONS (IF ANY) Hidden blades built inside feathers for concealment. Utility belt with helpful items.

CODENAME: Green (It's actually his nickname, Preferred to be called this by comrades)

I shall do my best Dr.

(What's your first name? If it's ok.)
NAME: Fredrick

SPECIES: Leopard seal (Hydrurga leptonyx)

BIO: Fredrick has been transferred to about seven different zoos in his lifetime; he was very popular since he was an albino. On his eighth journey, from Massachusetts to England via large boat, the rope holding his crate broke and he smashed into the side of the ship, severly damaging his brain. He managed to escape into the water after his crate broke open, but the inury to his head was permanent and he still suffers from several mental disorders due to it, including amnesia and the rare Cotard delusion (see below).

AGE/SEX: 24 (human years), male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Completely white fur with pink eyes (i.e. an albino). Has a few scars from fights throughout his life.

SKILLS: Destroying things. That's pretty much it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Fredrick has Cotard delusion, which is a very rare medical disorder which causes the person to believe that they are, in fact, dead (literally). Occasionally (and in Fredrick's case) this disorder makes people believe that they are immortal.

CODENAME: Corpus corporis

-

NAME: Malachai

SPECIES: Adelie penguin (Pygoscelis adeliae)

BIO: Enraged at the humans carelessness which led to the death of his flock, Malachai swore revenge and, to make a (very long) story short, Malachai sold his soul to the devil (the animals make moral choices, so why not?) for superiour skill in weapons and other destructive objects. After killing several dozen people, Malachai began to regret his decision and decided to sell his services to anyone who could use them, so as to use up the rest of his life in a fulfilling manner.

AGE/SEX: 81 (human years), male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Taller than an average adelie, Malachai looks very normal and lack any scars, reguardless of all the fights he's been in. The most notable feature of his apperance is a small pentagram literally burned into his chest which he attempts to hide by any means possible.

SKILLS: One of the best swordsmen (human and animal) in the world. Malachai's weapons include an urumi (a cross between a whip and a sword; the blades are very springy and flexible enough to be used like a whip while sharp enough to cut flesh) and a katana made of very sharp steel.

CODENAME: Purnitor infernus
Right, lets move this to a completly brand new forum now.
Ok what shall you call it Dr.?
No will I have to repost them again!? >.<
No, you do not have to type that long paragraph again. It hurts my head. Also, my real name shall not be spoken of. Manly because the humans named me the most outrages name.
So what shall be then. I like the name Virgil.
rainy
Virgil?
IDK It fits you. Even evviefoxx likes it!
I don't know. I been called Blowhole for an offly long time......22 years to be exact....a name change; even for a little will just does not seem quite right to me.
We're no changing your name. It's like a code name. To-to hide your Identify. Dr. ... ... Virgil
O.K....... Virgil it is than.
Yeah, Virgil is cute XD
rainy
.....Why did you have to add that?
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
smile
NAME: Aquafina

SPECIES:Bottlenosed Dolphin

BIO: At the tender age of 2 1/2, Aquafina's family learned that she was the most badass dolphin they had seen. She was enrolled in military school. When she turned 14, she was admitted general of the dolphin nazi army, but was impeached because she was too young. As a rebel, she met with many people to become a secret agent, including a young dolphin named Phineas Virgil Blowhole. (Change the name if you like XD)And together they formed an army. They were seperated in the war, but she returned in 2010.

AGE/SEX: Age: 20 Sex: Female

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Tough, slender, speaks with a russian accent

SKILLS: (such as fighting, mystical powers, Intelligence, ECT.) fighting, intelligence, water maniplating

Looks like I am gonna have to find out some more taskes. Also, welcome to the team.
Virgil, I'm having some trouble finding more recruits. And suggestions?
Umm.... Craigslist?
hahahaha-no
Hum, well, I don't know very much about computers at all. I only know a little by the help of my friends. I think somebody is spying on me in real life! This is no joke! I was just in my lair. (Note: in real life, my lair is an old abandon underground mining area. Thats were I think they came up with the idea of an underwater cave them for my charatur in the series. ) Well, why I was on this computer(if you wandering how I power it. I use the elimit of water that serounds me. the mining area I am at is haft flooded.) I manly just heard a camra go off. I quickly dived into the water. I do not know who it was or why it is that he took my picture. I hope he did not get a could shout. I hade my robotic eye support off. I don't even know who would even know Iam down here. It has been abandon for over 34 years I think. This is only a guess.
Interesting. It must have been a underwater scuba diver. you should have chased him down and got that camera back, or kill him... but I don't know if you work like that.
rainy
I am not sher if it was a him or not, but I have no idea or how he got in to my lair. There is only one entrence and I hade it garded with my evil minouns. I blocked it off quickly after I found out there was an introder, but we never found who ever it was.
I HAVE A SOLUTION.
Track down the loser with the camera AND RIP HIS HEAD OFF! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
@Noriishere
Would you get out of here!?
No, I find her comments to be very fun to read. She stays.
No, she leaves. She's annoying.
O.K
Mario cart is awesome! ... Sorry about that...
What??
WHATEVER.
I WILL DO WAHT I LIKE.
Mostly because I am BORED.
:L
And mostly because that imposter 'Nori4Real' isn't here.
God i hate her.
And also SHE is the reason I may leave Fanpop.
If you hate her that much, ( excuse my language) make her go through hell
xD
Ill try that...
Thanks for the good idea xD
High...one? :L
angry
No! Don't mess with my girl like that! I will get you if you do!!! Also, your the inposter Norishere!
Wait, what!? What's going on here?
Yeah well Blowhole if you even TOUCH me I will go over to my dark sidee
*horror music*
My voice gets all creepy and disorted, my eyes turn small and scary, an there's always a knife invilved...
>:D
WHAT IS WITH ALL OF MY TYPOS D:<
over a year ago Penguin11 said…
smile
Aquafina: I thinks she is being very mean to the boss. Let's throw her in the dungeon. Or maybe I could have a 'till death sword fight with her. Hehehe.. Fresh meat.