Dr. Blowhole Team Blowhole.

ggreen7295 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 01:11AM
Moved from the PoM Forum. Last time on the forum. The squad infiltrated a German prison, to rescue prisoner who has some value to the team. There is also a couple squares happening too.

Two choices, One we could either continue, or completely start over... If we start over, we would need ten people.

Dr. Blowhole 122 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 122

over a year ago IamAngel624 said…
I think, for over here, we should start over anew. ^^

For this one, I will be Red 4253, also known as Rojo...who is a LOBSTER MINION! :D

And I might be Diane, too. ^^
over a year ago Cornflak said…
big smile
Hmm...

The last time I participated in something like this was...probably more than two years ago. Good memories! xD

As a result, I have a strong desire to hop in, this time. =3
over a year ago ggreen7295 said…
Ah Cornflak. Author of Flightless lust, Genus.

Any way I'll probably be Greg again, but ill defiantly be A Original character created by JV's jack called Femme Fatale.

This time. No interactions with penguins, no missions. Just bunch of things happening at Blowhole's base. I'm not sure what we will be doing. but until then lets just get to know our characters:

NAME:

SPECIES:

BIO:

AGE/SEX:

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

SKILLS: (such as fighting, mystical powers, Intelligence, ECT.)

Other descriptions may be added if needed.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago KowalskiTheLich said…
zzz
I'm gonna keep Malachai from the old Team Blowhole except instead of a whip he uses the urumi, which is much more badass than the whip: link

Maybe I'll make another character in a bit, because I don't like my other guy that much, but not right now...I woke up only a few minutes ago and I'm still very sleepy!
I'll be the both of them, Diane and 4253. ^^ And green, are you going to be Blowhole again?

And, KTL, why not use Frederick? He was AWESOME! :(

So here are their two bios:

NAME: Red 4253

SPECIES: Mutated American Lobster (Homarus americanus mutatus (k, I just tacked on the last one))

BIO: The most recent addition to Blowhole's lobster army, 4253 is a great big nerd. She is not allowed to engage in battle becsuse of her excessive clumsiness and airheadedness. She loves to daydream and goof around on the computer. Because of this, she's thought to be an idiot. But her ditziness hides a brilliant (and quite philosophical) mind. Unlike the other lobsters, who see Blowhole as their boss, 4253 sees him as her daddy. He *did* make her, after all.

AGE/SEX: Old enough to know better, young enough not to care (ie, I don't know ^^;). Female.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: She looks like any ol' lobster minion.

SKILLS: Nothing special. She's clever, that's about it.

~

NAME: Diane

SPECIES: Common dolphin (Delphinus delphus)

BIO: The most powerful ocean mage, Diane swore vengence against the human race after they wiped out her pod. She has a very crude sense of humor, is prone to saracasm, and is cranky. She is married to Chum, a nurse shark; they adopted Rose, a rough-toothed dolphin calf. Diane is very much in love with Chum, and is very fond and protective of her daughter. It has been rumored that she teases Blowhole so much because she has a small crush on him...but ask her about it, she will most likely kill you.

AGE/SEX: 29. Female.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Same appearance of a common dolphin (look at picture included). Rake marks (ie, scars from dolphin fights, all dolphins have some) behind her dorsal fin and left eye. Circular bite in front of her right fin, due to the fact that Chum has to bite there when they...well, you know. ^^;

SKILLS: Ocean magic (limited in that she cannot use it tom say, kill a person in China while she's in New York) and staff fighting.
I'll be the both of them, Diane and 4253.  ^^  And green, are you going to be Blowhole again?

And,
Ok There will be three characters from me.

NAME: Dr. Virgil Blowhole (If it's ok I we call him that)

SPECIES: Bottlenose Dolphin

BIO: Angered by the humans, forcing him to jump through hoops. he vows vengeance by enslaving them in ways that gets eventually stop by the penguins.

AGE/SEX: N.A./Male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: 11.5 Ft. 1000 Pounds. Rake mark on right eye, covered by robotic eye.

SKILLS:Super intelligence. (Badass laugh XD)
over a year ago Camillebas said…
I still say keep going with the last thing ill continue being Diana and Ill put my chart on my next post
NAME:Diana

AGE/SEX:(this is a random number)17 Female

SPECIES:bottlenose dolphin/Dragon(D. americus incognito)

BIO:After getting kicked out of her pod (For reasons she doesn't want to talk about) sshortly after she discovered she could turn into a dragon and used this power to her abilties in getting revenge on them during h ten years she lived on her own she killed three humans 4 orcas and another dragon ten times her size she joined Dr.Blowhole knowing that she would be very useful to him.

PHYSICAL DISCRIPTION:Looks like a normal dolphin (or if you can imagiene this on PoM) with black tips on fins and nose Her blind eye is cloudy Ice blue though she usualy has it closed and her normal eye is bright green.As a dragon, is silver with violet underbelly,claws,spikes and horns. her wings are feathered with a violet swirled patten on a white background has a feathery tip on her tail wich the feathers are purple with a ilver border. standing on her hind legs she is about 8 feet tall (I saidthat just showing shes not like a giant dragon.)Usaly very timid unless engaged in battle

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:HAtes leaving water alot stays in water most of the time, blind in one eye (NOT COPIEING I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT!I GOT IT FROM A BOOK NOT THIS!) She is half dragon therefore being able to turn into a dragon when ever she wants. very good at swimming or flying though very clumsy on her feet.

SKILLS:Has good aim and usaly can do anything that has to do with swimming and flying also very good at fighting (NINJA DOLPHIN! XD)
CODENAME:Dolphin Dragon
(Also why dont we keep the misions that was fun with the prisoner)
I'd rather do a different mission, personally. Something more involving the penguins. I mean, we could just have the prisoner already freed, and then we plot the penguins' downfall.

THAT would be epic. :3
NAME: Gregory

RACE: Penguin

ORGIN/HISTORY: a Penguin who was originally a human but after a freak accident he was biology turned into a penguin. Ever sense he has been transferred to Central park zoo where he joined Skipper and the team and became close friends with Marlene. But then on a mission to stop me I fortunately captured him after supposingly Killing him. while he has been kept in captivity, I convinced him that the humans were "evil" and that he needed revenge against them. the penguins believed that he was deceased, until they infiltrated Blowhole's base again...

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: A litter taller than the average height of penguins, robotic flipper in left flipper, ever since Kowalski Cut off his arm with a katana.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Cocky attitude, A little psychotic (Especially when you piss him off) Otherwise Friendly.

SKILLS: Not Specified

EDUCATION: Some education from Kowalski, and human education.

WEAPON SPECIALIZATIONS (IF ANY) Hidden blades built inside feathers for concealment. Utility belt with helpful items.

CODENAME: Green (It's actually his nickname, Preferred to be called this by comrades)
(oh yeah, forgot to mention, Diane's codename is DD (delphinus delphus), and 4253 doesn't have a codename cuz she's basicaly just a secretary)
ya we could have a whole like battle with the penguins
NAME:Femme Fatale

SPECIES: Penguin

BIO: Joined 4 years ago, while beaten and bruised. Her reason for joining is unknown. But six months ago, while on a mission, she was arrested for obvious reasons. Recently, Dr. Blowhole's squad rescued her from a German prison, deep in Antarctica. Diane only took part, because Blowhole said Fey had some value for her quest.

AGE/SEX: 17(Human years) Female

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Attractive, thin, average size.

SKILLS: Fighting, athleticism.

NICKNAME: Fey
Diana whatched as the prisoner entered the room
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
kool!:D
over a year ago penguinsfan2 said…
big smile
this is mine XD

NAME:Kesha

AGE/SEX:13 female

SPECIES:adilie penguin

BIO:Hates bulls for killing her mom(waz born in country when her family was traveling the world)and hates the people who killed her dad.her brother is skipper and was seprated from him when blowhole tried to kidnap her but escaped and kept traveling until she got caught in Asia and got send to a zoo whcich she soon escaped.

PHYSICAL DISCRIPTION:As tall as Rico has a few of her feathers in her face (like bangs)which are dyed purple,blue,and red.has a scar on right foot after getting bit by a wolf.has curly,short blakck hair(lab accident)and has a necklace shaped like a skull.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:Loves being in the wild and anywhere there are wolfs.(did i mention shes a werewolf XD)

SKILLS:skilled fighter,anger issues,blackmails,spies,can keep secrets,loves gets revenge,loves to sing and dance,never breaks promises, and has a country accent.

CODENAME:Kila
(boredom!)
Fey waddled in the meeting room. She stretched and yawned as she walked over to her seat. She sat down and folded her flippers in her lap. She looked up and saw that every one was staring at her.

"What... you've never seen a female penguin before?" Fey questioned
Diane scoffed at the penguin's insolence. "Of course I have," she spat, "I merely have not met one as arrogant as you."

4253, who had been stacking random documents, snorted in laughter. "Good one, Diane!" she exclaimed in her heavy Cockney accent and held up a claw. "High five!"

Diane's ensuing glare caused 4253 to slowly lower her claw and cower. "Umm...okay, then...maybe not..." she muttered.
I guess I'll do my bios now. I kept planning to, but kept forgetting as well :P

NAME: Fredrick

SPECIES: Leopard seal (Hydrurga leptonyx)

BIO: Fredrick has been transferred to about seven different zoos in his lifetime; he was very popular since he was an albino. On his eighth journey, from Massachusetts to England via large boat, the rope holding his crate broke and he smashed into the side of the ship, severly damaging his brain. He managed to escape into the water after his crate broke open, but the inury to his head was permanent and he still suffers from several mental disorders due to it, including amnesia and the rare Cotard delusion (see below).

AGE/SEX: 24 (human years), male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Completely white fur with pink eyes (i.e. an albino). Has a few scars from fights throughout his life.

SKILLS: Destroying things. That's pretty much it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Fredrick has Cotard delusion, which is a very rare medical disorder which causes the person to believe that they are, in fact, dead (literally). Occasionally (and in Fredrick's case) this disorder makes people believe that they are immortal.

CODENAME: Corpus corporis

-

NAME: Malachai

SPECIES: Adelie penguin (Pygoscelis adeliae)

BIO: Enraged at the humans carelessness which led to the death of his flock, Malachai swore revenge and, to make a (very long) story short, Malachai sold his soul to the devil (the animals make moral choices, so why not?) for superiour skill in weapons and other destructive objects. After killing several dozen people, Malachai began to regret his decision and decided to sell his services to anyone who could use them, so as to use up the rest of his life in a fulfilling manner.

AGE/SEX: 81 (human years), male

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Taller than an average adelie, Malachai looks very normal and lack any scars, reguardless of all the fights he's been in. The most notable feature of his apperance is a small pentagram literally burned into his chest which he attempts to hide by any means possible.

SKILLS: One of the best swordsmen (human and animal) in the world. Malachai's weapons include an urumi (a cross between a whip and a sword; the blades are very springy and flexible enough to be used like a whip while sharp enough to cut flesh) and a katana made of very sharp steel.

CODENAME: Purnitor infernus

Fey smiled and Repositioned her posture to look decent. She placed her flippers on the table and laughed sedutively.

"Heh, I'm arrogant? At least I'm not a fish out of water. Sereously, take your BS magic and ge back to the sea ya freak!"

Diane then reached over to her staff and banged the bottom of the staff. At that instant, both Greg and Blowhole stood up. Greg readied his knife to stop the fight that was about to unfold.

"Both of you enough!" Blowhole yelled. "Stop this insanity and calm your selfs!" At that instant, both Fey sloched in her chair, and Diane lowered her staff. Follwed by Greg, who sat down. Still furstrated form the outburst, he grabed his forhead and spoke in the calmest tone he could acheve. Because of your wonderful efforts to save our prisoner, Femme Fatale, you are all granted a three-day vacation, Congragulations, so proud, blah-blah-blah-. But the he was interoupted by and estatic Greg.

"Uh, Blowhole-sir, permission to use the jet?

He looked at Greg suspichiously and back at the table's surface. He thought for a second, then replied. "Sure." he said plainly. And then he quickley pressed a purple button that boomed a prerecorded message.

"MEETING ADJURNED!"

Then everyone started to walk out of the room. Until Blowhole's voiced stopped them.

"Except for, Miss Femme Fatale, and Diana!" He said

"Heh, wish I could stay, this looks like it could get interesting" said Malachai, twirling his katana around aimlessly. "If you are in need of disciplinary services, however, you know where to find me...at least, I think you do." He then strutted out of the room. Fredrick, shrugging, followed.
Diane frowned. "Begging your pardon, dear Doctor," Diane said, "but were you referring to myself or to Diana?"

4253 backed out of the room before she could witness her dad's anger. She liked to avoid confrontation as muc as possible.

(total brain fart. ^^;)
(Lol that's the problem isn't it! I can never keep those two characters straight!)
Dr. Blowhole's eyes widened and took his flipper and scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, uh, yes um, I'm sorry. It's just ever since Diana joined, I've been mixed with your names-" He stoped before he could get into any more rambling. "Yes, 'Diane' and Femme, sit!
Diane sat gracefully, rostrum in the air and glacing disdainly at Femme from the side of her eyes. Her face was unreadable, perfectly masking her thoughts: 'I am the favorite. Whatever Blowhole has planned, I will fare far better than that slut.'

(ugh...still having a brain fart...)

(From now on, I'm only going to use one character at a time...possibly only Diane...juggling two characters is hard for me. ^^;)
He looked at them both with disappoint. He hopes that his plan will stop thier feud.

"It's clear that you both aren't very compatible. Were gonna have to fix this. Instaid of having your vacation, you have been assigned to a mission." Fey let out a groan of disappointment. Blowhole ignored her and continued.

"For the past several months, your team leader Greg has been taking a plane and travels when ever he can. I think he is composing a plan against us."

"Wait, I mean how would you know that? He might just be going on vacation." Fey interrupted.

"I'd like to think that. But then I looked at the tracker we have for every transport we have. It located him at America, more specifically, New York."

Diana nodded then left "I for one don't think its THAT hard to tell us apart" she said .She then hid at a corner wanting to hear what they said(@Iamangel ya thats why I have only one caracter).
"Your mission" Blowhole said "Is to sneak on to the plane that Greg is using. When he get off, you get off. Where he goes, you follow. Find out if he's ploting agianst us. And if he is." He exhaled and thought for minute. Then said plainly "Kill him. And all others who are with him."
"You had me at kill!" declared Malachai, jumping out of nowhere and landing in Blowhole's arms/flippers. "Hey, if we are forced to kill him, can I be the new second-in-command?"
"Malachai" He said follow with a pause. "Please get off me"
(IamAngel624 Where are you? :( I miss you)
(People do seem to be dissapearing from the POM forums lately...)
Blowhole glanced at the females on the other sides on the table.

"You two better leave quickly. Greg Should be on his way to the jet."
Diana's eyes widend in horror when she heard abput Gregg . It was then she decided to reveal herself. "I could'nt help but overhear what you were saying..."
"Diane, what are you doing here?" Blowhole said while he dropped Malachai on the ground. Then she gave him a cold stare.

"Oh um I mean Diana"
"I really don't know" Diana said seeing Malachai, "uhh..."
"Just don't jump into his arms and you should be fine..." Malachai groned, standing up and cracking various joints. Sounds of cracking filled the room for a few seconds. "A little hard on me back!" he commented. "Well, you two have fun on the undercover mission, I guess, and don't die. I haven't polished my sword in over...five hours, so I guess I'll go do that now."
"Uhhh....right...." Diana said still very confused
over a year ago DrBlowhole1 said…
"I have no clue whats going on here" says the real Dr. Blowhole. Ahahaha! I love rule-playing!, but seriously I am the real Dr.Blowhole no lie. Now whats going on?
We're going to kill some people.

Oh wait...
Really?
Uh yeah you an take over... I bow to you Dr.
Um, right? Well, first we need to get this spot under contrail. Just like I hade to do with my crustation crown army.
I'm guessing we need some new recruits?
Exactly. Ggreen7295, gather as many creaturs as you can to join us. I shall make a better forum. One with a better title then just team and my name. Not like theres any thing wrong with it. Its just to simple. Also, who every joins will learn a little about my new evil plan. Manly, your just going to find out what it is by your taskes I shall give you to do.
Make sure to come up with someway to root out spies, do you know how many people keep bugging me for your plans?
Um, I say aproxamently over 13.
(I am only estumating about the ones I know that would be spies. There is probably way more then that. )
Also, way ahead of you about those spies Lich. By the time they find out about my evil plans. It would already be to late. Ahahahahaha!
So, while we are recruiting, (BTW I just got evviefoxx to join us.) what shall we discuss?
over a year ago evviefoxx said…
Okay, thought I'd put in my character profile with a few edits and see where it goes.

Name: Saskia

Age/Sex: 21 (Human years)Female

Origin/History: Grew up in Central Park and spent a lot of years in the back alleys of New York city with other shady characters. Even though she is a mammal, she's often spied on Skipper and his team for Dr. Blowhole in the past.

Physical Description: Fox. Ya know, red on white fur, black stocking paws, yellow green eyes.. the works. Look up a picture if ya need to.

Skills: Smooth talker, slight of paw, reads human writing, spying.

Education: Street smarts.

Weapon Specializations: Blades... and plenty of them.

Codename:Rashade