Doctor Who for Whovians! Impatantly waiting for # 7 eps. to start

doggcat1950 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 09:08AM
Is anyone else out there getting impatient already for the new shows to start? I loved the xmas special but I want MORE!!!! I REALLY love Matt Smith as the Doctor.He is awesome!!I've been watching # 5 & # 6 over & over again. Just watching Matt makes me happy.

Doctor Who for Whovians! 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MissChicky97 said…
I'm excited for S7 but I can handle the wait. I think it will be great when we get it but for the meantime i'm focusing on my drawings and fanfics to keep me sane!
over a year ago doggcat1950 said…
What do you draw? My son used to draw anime.Unfortuneatly he got away from doing it.He was real good at it too.
over a year ago MissChicky97 said…
Characters from the shows I watch. Usually from Merlin and Doctor Who, and mainly the Tenth Doctor.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DW_girl said…
Could you put a drawing of him on here? I'd love to see it! I've done a couple of drawings too- a few of the tenth doctor and a picture of amy and the eleventh doctor together
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
big smile
This picture looks cool and I have seen the latest trailer-epic!!!!!!!!! Russell's Daleks are coming back! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­oh!­!!!­!!!­!! <3
This picture looks cool and I have seen the latest trailer-epic!!!!!!!!! Russell's Daleks are coming
over a year ago whovian1950 said…
crying
HI!! I also saw the trailer for season 7 & I loved it!!!! I can't wait for the season to begin. I also saw the Science of Doctor Who on BBCAmerica last Sat. night. IT was cool.This Sat. will be The Women of Doctor Who. So happy am I that we have some new stuff to watch while we'er STILL WAITING for the new season 7 to begin. It will be sad to see Amy & Rory leave esp. if Amy or Rory dies.I'll have a big box of kleenez by my side.
over a year ago whovian1950 said…
Whovian1950 used to be doggcat1950. Just so ya know they're both me.
over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
big smile
Episodes:
'Asylum of the Daleks';
'Dinosaurs on a Spaceship';
'A Town Calle Mercy';
'The Power of Three';
'The Angels Take Manhattan'.

J-Lou Coleman: Clara Oswin. :)