Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) RP

anifanfreak posted on May 16, 2013 at 11:10AM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons:
Equipped:
Accessories:
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menu:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".
Guild

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in the dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Option

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button is missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left-screen is also completely blank.

BTW!! PLEASE PUT A PROFILE FOR TOWNS, CITIES, ETC!!! (Look on Page 2 for an Example, Scylus)

Players:
Anifanfreak- Kazuma
Anifanfreak- Haku
Anifanfreak- Sera Ichibayashi
Ayaka- ShadowThief
Killer24- Jinx
Werandy- Sanya V. Litvyak
Angel_Kiss- Rei
akonta-Keijishi
xXDreamWriterXx-Lily
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 09:04PM

Anime 542 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 542

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
angel does a spell to boost kouya attack
over a year ago killer24 said…
Jinx: "Il ya deux secondes pourquoi attaquer si vous allez mourir ?" *looks at him before taking out hit sword*
over a year ago Ieyasu11 said…
W-what? *the hand that is holding his sword twitches in case he needs to block a hostile attack* Who are you?
zane draws his sword
Jinx: "mon nom est Jinx . désolé mes options ont changé quand vous avez un accident en moi" *rushes past him blocking the attack heading for him*
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
(Did you guys not Read my post?)
(which one?)
(i did angel even power up her fox friend)
(I'm gonna go I'll be back tomorrow)
(Imma back who died?)
(I'm Back :))
(nevermind)
(back)
(Check on Page 18)
last edited over a year ago
angel: i'll just throw fireballs *angel use her magic at the Creature*
*zane did what he said*
(Yeah I think even though your guys are powerful and stuff that they're thinking the beast can't be killed easily)
(I'm Expecting that Trust me ;))
(Oh crap sorry lol completely spaced)
(Anifanfreak what are you thinking because they never end well at all)
(??)
(Shut up Killer I'm not as "Professional" as you so just Back off dude -_-)
(um i feel like a third wheel)
(Just Be More active in the RP like Putting more Detailed Posts)
( i am and i wasnt talking about the rp)
(Dude I am not professional!, I don't even think there is a thing like that but if I have offended you I'm sorry. Miss it's an old thing dating back into the future hahahaha, na me and him do another RP way back)
(can we go back to the rp?)
(Sure thing :))
(who post)
(Idk, Let's wait for Ieyasu)
(ok)
(omg guys im so sorry i didnt realize you were waiting for me I had school and shit Sorry) Viktor: *looks around and notices a small object behind a boulder* What the? *reaching for the object he notices a small indent in the wall, he studies the indent and touches it causing a wall to shift out of the way revealing a hidden passage*
angel: wow
Jinx: "dépêchez-vous et allez, je te couvre!"
angel; um
Kazuma: *He'd walked up behind them, he seemed to recover, or just ignore how he felt, whatever the change it didn't show he was depressed at all* Hold up... This Could Be rigged... *He Picked up a smallish stone and launched it forcefully into the cave and a loud Howling noise erupted from the darkness* Just as I though someone's found this place already and rigged it with a Monster to Kill a Player and they'd just kill the monster and Loot the dead player... *He Sighed Drawing both his Swords walking in, a loud Shrill noise emanated from the cavern and he emerged and he'd even leveled up* Hah, that thing was the weakest thing on this floor! How pathetic!! *He laughed and confirmed his Level up and his reward for just that* Whoo! Level 98! Almost at 100!! Awesome!

Haku: Well you seem better!

Kazuma: Yeah!

Sera: *She came Running from behind* WAIT!! Jeez!! How fast do you have to bounce back you idiot?! Don't Push yourself!! Moron!! *She Stopped after she Reached them panting out of breath* Satou-kun! What the hell?! You just disappeared!! Why are you out of bed?!

Kazuma: Don't worry Sera, I'm just fine... No need to worry seriously! *He Patted her head and Smiled* C'mon You're here so why not join us?

Haku: Seriously?!

Kazuma: Of course! I wouldn't leave any of my Party members behind! Or let THEM leave me behind, I was even thinking of starting our own guild! Whaddya Say?!

Haku: Sounds like a Great plan but not until we find Yurito for Viktor kay?

Kazuma: Right! *He Smiled and Spun around*

*They Took a Pose looking like badasses for only a moment until they realized they looked completely idiotic*

Sera: Like I said... Morons...

(Okay, 3 things, PS4 HOLY FUCK!! I'M PUMPED!!! WOOOOO! Sorry about being so late, I'm busy being Grounded so yeah... And Snapshot for the end of an SAO Episode just happened :P)
zane:.....
Viktor: *thinks for a second* If that trap was meant to kill players so someone could take their stuff, wouldn't that person be somewhere nearby? *Kouya walks back to Viktors side and rubs against his leg* We should keep our guards up just in case they decide to revert to PK's.
zane:....
Whats wrong Zane?
(zane shy)
angel: shouldnt we stay away from people that will kill us
Well obviously, but most likely they're already somewhere around here. And I highly doubt there's only one of them.
angel: ok then
Jinx: "que dire de ce monstre?"
Do you know how to fix your language settings Jinx?
angel: i dont think hes know engish
Jinx: *try's to mime what happened, when he was in a fight his language settings changed randomly and he can't correct them*
zane: i know what hes saying
Kazuma: Well, I'm no Tech Genius or anything but open up your Menu and Check for the Language Settings, If somethings wrong Snap once if you got it change it and speak... That Oughta fix things up...

Haku: Hmm... Good thinking but... That cave is still giving of a really weird Vibe... *He Drew a bunch of arrows and Fired into it*

*A Scream was Heard, female, but it didn't sound deadly, a young girl about the age of Sera and Kazuma walked out with an arrow stuck in her backside*

*Kazuma and Haku Snickered tearing up holding back laughter*

Girl: HEY!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

Haku: Hey, You're a Green Player, but your equipment is TERRIBLE...!

Girl: Don't you think I know that?! *She pouted stomping the ground*

Kazuma: Ah, That's why you wanted a MONSTER to kill a player instead of attacking them yourself you're just Clever, not Evil!

Girl: *She Blushed* Y-You think I'm Cl-Clever...?

Haku: You wanted to get good gear didn't you

Girl: Doesn't everyone?

*They Looked at each other and Sighed, they sent over a bunch of gear she could use including armour, Clothing. Crystals, Potions, and Weapons*

Kazuma: That good enough?

Girl: Whoa!! S-so many items!! THANKS!! *Her eyes twinkled*
angel: what your name im angel
Honestly that's kind of impressive, I don't think I could coax a monster in a cave, no matter how hard I tried, and I'm a Beast Tamer! What's your name?