Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) RP

anifanfreak posted on May 16, 2013 at 11:10AM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons:
Equipped:
Accessories:
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menu:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".
Guild

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in the dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Option

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button is missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left-screen is also completely blank.

BTW!! PLEASE PUT A PROFILE FOR TOWNS, CITIES, ETC!!! (Look on Page 2 for an Example, Scylus)

Players:
Anifanfreak- Kazuma
Anifanfreak- Haku
Anifanfreak- Sera Ichibayashi
Ayaka- ShadowThief
Killer24- Jinx
Werandy- Sanya V. Litvyak
Angel_Kiss- Rei
akonta-Keijishi
xXDreamWriterXx-Lily
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 09:04PM

Anime 542 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 542

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name/Username: Kazuma
Starting Level: 32
Weapons: Blade of Kronos (Primary sword, dual edge), Leech Spikes (Spikes... DUH), Barbed Grapple, Black Knight (Heavy Sword in storage), North Star (Secondary Sword, Dual edge)
Equipped:Sorcerers Cap, Nightingale Mail, NightWalker (Coat), White Treasure (Boots), Leggings of the Fallen one, Fenrirs Spaulder
Accessories: Eye of Fenrir (Ring), Golden Watch (Passive Item), Dark Gem (Necklace), Chain of Recovery (Belt)
Heath: 8,200HP
Unique Skill: Dual Blades Leech (Health Sapping Dual blade Wield Technique), Scarlet Rage (Extreme Boost on ALL stats, Stats are MAXED OUT and this is a Choosable Skill, he can turn it off whenever he wants)
Strength: 241
Agility: 122
Intellect: 173
Detection: 221
Appraisal: 3
Cooking: 150
Stamina: 200
Listening: 84
last edited over a year ago
Kazuma: Tch... I can't believe someone stole my Dragons Egg... It was gonna hatch soon too... *Pulls out his Teleport Crystal and holds it up* Floor 29... *He disappears and appears in a large Plaza, he walks down the steps and into an INN, he pays the Innkeeper and heads up to a room, he begins to Sort out his inventory, getting rid of Junk Drops he got on the way back to town*
hotty642 commented…
iam new whats going on?? over a year ago
Kazuma: *He hears a Racket outside the INN* Nn? What? *Opens the Curtains and Looks down, a Man was weaving swiftly thru the streets*

???: HEY! STOP THAT GUY!!

???2: He stole my Crystals! Someone! Apprehend him!!

Kazuma: *Sighs, he dashes out of the INN and in front of the guy* Hold it.

Man: Get outta the way!!

Kazuma: Gimme that Healing Crystal and Teleport Crystal and I will

Man: You crazy?

Kazuma: Some might call me that, but I'd rather say that I "Think outside the Box"

Man: Help me out and I'll split all of the Snatched Crystals with ya!

Kazuma: Deal!

*A few seconds later*

Kazuma: Hey! STOP!

*The Crowd Catches up*

???: Where'd that thief go?!

Kazuma: I Saw him head into the Alleyway!

*The Crowd all Pile into the Alley and Kazuma Smirks, he walked down the street to the Next Cantina*

Man: They gone?

Kazuma: Yeah, but you might wanna wear less shady clothes dude.

Man: Ah right. *He opens his Main Menu and selects some Armor and a Well balanced Large Sword, he placed it on the side* Name's Haku, You?

Kazuma: Kazuma, But you can Call me Kazu for short.

Haku: Haha okay Kazu-san, so What crystals do you need?

Kazuma: I'll Trade a few Antidote crystals for a 2 Healing Crystals and 2 Teleport Crystals

Haku: Sure thing. *Pulls out the Allotted Crystals and Slide them to Kazuma*

Kazuma: *Pulls out 5 Antidote Crystals (Green Crystals) and Slides them to Haku whilst taking the Healing (Red) and Teleportation (Blue) Cystals* Thanks!

Haku: Say, wanna Team up? Form a Party?

Kazuma: Sorry man, Solo Player until the 60th floor You can come with me until I am Willing to party or I really need it, I'll share Loot with you don't worry!

Haku: *Holds out his hand* Deal!

Kazuma: *Shakes his hand* Heh!

*They walked out and to the Town-port they headed to the 30th floor*

Kazuma: My home is on this Floor so We can get some stuff from my storage there, extra Consumables and stuff. Y'know, the necessities!

Haku: Okay then Lead away!

Name/Username: Haku
Starting Level: 30
Weapons: Narcron Leviathan (Special Boss sword Drop, Last attack special Item, Large Sword), Shining Pillars (Needles) Paralyze Knives
Equipped: Dragon Skull (Helm), Black Hearth Chest plate, Crimson Cloak, Pegasus Boots, Flame Pillar Leggings, Gearis Mask (Mouth covered)
Accessories: Barrier Necklace, Charmed Gold Brace, Pendant of the Goddess (Rare Boss Drop)
Heath: 7950
Unique Skill: Neverest Endure (Infinite Stamina for a while)
Strength: 201
Agility: 95
Intellect: 114
Detection: 157
Appraisal: 10
Cooking: 13
Stamina: 241
Listening: 135
Oh my god people... Join my stupid RP cause it'll be great (Not bragging) I wanna make this place FUN again!!
over a year ago killer24 said…
Name/Username: Jinx
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44) Lv 33
Weapons: Soul reaper (the sword got by killing a boss on his own), Night stalkers (hidden blades in gauntlets got by gift), Death shot (a bow with unlimited arrows got by treasure box)
Equipped: (not sure if you have any ideas please say)
Accessories: necklaces of darkness (makes him undetectable for a wile), belt of decent (makes a parachute when he is falling)
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential) Duplicate (can make clones of him self for a wile
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength: 199
Agility: 233
Intellect: 190
Detection: 225
Appraisal: 117
Cooking: 50
Stamina: 210
Listening: 80
Name/Username: Jinx
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Name/Username: Rei, known as 'the shadow-reaper'
Weapons: Lambent Light, Sky Dawn (dual swords), Star Breaker(Throwing knives), Wild Killer(whip sword)
Equipped: (i'll make up..) War Cry (Black and gold coat with red jews on), Wing Lifter (Belt.)
Accessories: Apple of Eden (ruby ring shaped in the form of a eye), Mermaid Drop (pearl necklace)
Heath: 7500ph
Unique Skill: eltra sound (a loud scream that can take 20% of enemies' PH and add to teammates.)
Strength: 230
Agility: 220
Intellect: 200
Detection: 175
Appraisal: 189
Cooking: 250
Stamina: 217
Listening: 193
Name/Username: Rei, known as 'the shadow-reaper'
 (Appearance, All se
(thanks Angel i owe ya one)
over a year ago Ayaka said…
Name/Username: ShadowThief
Starting Level: 27

Weapons: Shadow Edge & Stylet Ghost (dual swords with black blades and red hilts), Shooting Stars (throwing knives)

Equipped: Dragon Scale plates (+ defense), Featherweight Boots (Reduces the sound of movement),
Prince of Darkness (cloak that makes the user able to blend into shadows), Gloves of Haste (Credit of name goes to WoW)

Accessories: Ring of the Immortals (increase health little by little per level), Ring of Strategy (increase in intellect)

Heath: 7000 (but without Ring of Immortals: 6900)

Unique Skill: Fade Away (Enemies' vision blurr for a maximum 10 seconds, she has an option to either
run away or hit them while they're down)

Strength: 135
Agility: 250
Intellect: 200
Detection: 200
Appraisal: 135
Cooking: 145
Stamina: 200
Listening: 211

(please message me if I'm doing anything wrong :P )
Name/Username: ShadowThief
Starting Level: 27

Weapons: Shadow Edge & Stylet Ghost (dual
(cool now we can RP)
Jinx: *looks up at the sky and climbs a tree near him*. "so peaceful, wonder how long that will last"
over a year ago werandy said…
Name:Sanya v. litvyak
Starting Level: (20
(Appearance,
Weapons: Fliegerhammer
Equipped:
Accessories:MiG I-225 lets her fly
Heath: 5,000Hp
Unique Skill, Her Antenna Skill allow her to interact with radio waves. It is a type of non-visual perception that can detect objects at extreme ranges. but she can not ues it a lot.
Strength: 300
Agility: 300
Intellect: 300
Detection: 300
Appraisal: 290
Cooking: 290
Stamina: 300
Listening: 300

(is this ok)
Name:Sanya v. litvyak
Starting Level: (20
(Appearance, 
Weapons: Fliegerhammer 
Equipped
Ayaka commented…
Wow she sounds pretty imba/godlike over a year ago
werandy commented…
thz over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Don't worry, I'll allow it, BUT she's an AP (Admin Player) and Cannot intervene with battles unless forced to or attacked first over a year ago
Shadow pulled her cloak higher onto her face as she walked through the shadows of the trees "Peace was never meant to last long" she sighed as the blades of her sword glistened in the sunlight
Jinx: "you got that right miss" *swings upside down from a tree branch looking at her*
"You can see me?" Shadow whispered rather loudly as she stepped out of the darkness "Who are you?"
*falling from the sky Sanya hits the ground by a tree and her Weapon falls cloeser*
Jinx: "yes i can see you" *flips off the tree* "names Jinx who mite you be?"
*Sanya gets up and looks at the tree and sees two peopel by the tree and ues Her Magic Antenna*
Sanya: what are they talking about?
"ShadowThief, call me any, I respond to both" she pulls her hood slightly to reveal her face "Are we the only players?"
Sanya: players
*she starts to walk to the tree*
Shadow jerked her head towards another player near another tree. She then threw a knife right in front of her "Who are you?"
*looking at the knife*
Sanya: a players like you*she sides as she puts a blade to the girls gut*
Jinx: "whoa, you haven't even met yet you are hostile twords each other" *knocks the blade out of the girls hand and it impales into the tree next to him, he then takes it out of the tree* "now, can we please have peace?"
Sanya: she started it*and she backs up*
Jinx: "blimey you sound like a kid, in any case I'm ending it" *hands her back the blade* "try not to be so violent people will get hurt"
*she takes the blade and goes and grabs the Fliegerhammer and walks back*
Sanya: ok
*she points her Fliegerhammer in the sky*
Jinx: "before you go can I get your name?". *walks to her*
(wow a 17year old told a 20 and 18 year olds to stop being childish hahahahaha)
"Tsche" Shadow spat quietly as she folded her arms "Didn't think there'd be teams in this game, if not, I go by one rule. Trust no one."
Jinx: "you'll forget that rule soon"
"We'll see" Shadow smirked under her hood "So, again I ask, are we all the players?"
Jinx: "don't smirk at me, I know you are because no one says 'we will see' with out smirking"
Shadow chuckled "You're a smart one for a level 33" she then leaned on a tree "I'm thinking you're not much of a lone wolf eh?"
Jinx: *turns and faces her* "how do you know my level?, and I drift from groups to lone wolf"
Shadow smirked "I just know...Nah jk, I was guessing, looks like I was right" she laughed
Jinx: "clever little girl, well done you have out smarted me". *mockingly claps at her*
Shadow shook her head at him as she wiped her bangs off her face "Oh I will outsmart you in so many other ways" she snickered
Jinx: "you can try but trust me it wont happen again". *walks deeper into the woods*. "later miss smart @$$ hahahahahahaha"
Ayaka commented…
LOL over a year ago
Sanya: what was that all about*she sides as she puts her Mig back on and starts to hover*
(GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!! :D)

Kazuma: Tch! *He sidesteps from an Ogres punch and Slices it in half using only one of his swords* They make such large monsters so wimpy... What the hell?! That's just so STUPID and they give a helluva lot of EXP!

*You have Leveled up to... Lv. 33!*

Kazuma: Whatever...

Haku: Congats Kazuma-san

Kazuma: No big deal this is a great way to Grind EXP when you're about our levels... *He Destroys more Ogres and Levels up about 6 more times*

Haku: Already Lv. 39? Jeez dude...

Kazuma: Yeah, C'mon let's keep moving to the next town, We need more supplies... And to find someone that can Cook...

Haku: Agreed.

*They walk down the path and to the next Town, Scylus*

Scylus (Said Sai-luss)

Type: Town, Medium

Floor: 30

Black Smiths: 7

Restaurants: 8

Pawners/Traders: 143

Arena

PK areas

Rare Collectibles Shop
(I have Made Changes to the Description, Please Re-Read it when you have time Hint: Look at the LEVELS and just above the Characters!!!)
Shadow shook his head at him as she headed for the wilderness "Might as well level up, that guy's 6 levels higher than me" she snickered as she hung Shadow Edge aver her shoulder. She was ambushed by some ogres, trolls and witches. They were nothing to her but she gained EXP and leveled up. Until she just happened upon and troll's nest where they had a leader then she began snickering as she pulled on the Prince of Darkness cloak, blending into the shadows. She then climbed up to the highest peek of the underground troll kingdom and made and aerial assassination on the king. "Boop, you have reached level 31. Take the Troll Club (+ attack and all surrounding enemies will take extra damage per swing) or the Gauntlet of Strength (+ strength but slows down agility)?" Shadow shook her head and finished off the rest of the troll minority in the bunch, causing her to reach a level 35.
+ 28 strength
+ 50 agility
+ 18 intelligence
+ 20 detection
+ 29 stamina
Kazuma: Wait a second...

Haku: What...?

Kazuma: This doesn't feel right... *He picked up some dirt and he threw it ahead, it was incinerated a few feet in front of him* Tch... Invisible Barrier huh...? I guess this is the Worlds edge...

Haku: What? I thought the worlds are endless!

Kazuma: Look at your Map, you can see that there are borders to the worlds. This is the Edge we're standing at, let's turn back, we must've gotten lost on our way to the town... *He heads back into the Scavenged Forest, he killed monsters in his way and leveled up once to Level 40*

(Since Lv 32)
Strength: +98
Agility: +78
Intellect: +91
Detection: +58
Appraisal: +30
Cooking: +10
Stamina: +69
Listening: +60
Jinx: "well that was an interesting encounter. But what should I do now kill the boss of this level? Na not yet"
????: "Oh on you won't not when we're done with you!" *walks out from be hide some trees knives out and ready to kill*
Jinx: "Player killers!, damn" *takes out his sword* {I can't kill them i'm not a player killer, yet I can't run, damn damn}
Kazuma: I'd say... We go West from here... So it's that way... *Points Westward, he noticed Jinx* Huh? Another Player is out here? *Walks over* Hey need help? You DO know there are Red Players here right?
Shadow headed back to where she started but stopped as she heard rustling in the bushes. She took out shooting stars and threw them in that direction. "Woah there, that almost hit me" somebody said out in the open as he snickered.
"Great a player killer" she sighed as she put her shooting stars away and used her ultimate move. 'Fade Away' the player then started looking everywhere to clear his vision but too late, Shadow had already moved out of his sight and a bit westward from where she started. She then saw Kazuma then Jinx from afar "Are you guys players?" she whispers from the darkness.
Kazuma: Well... Look at us, just use Detection and you can SEE if we're players, I'm a Green player at the moment and there are some Red PKing players just beyond the trees so I doubt we'll get outta here without becoming Yellow... *He sighed and Ran his fingers through his hair*
Jinx: "I'm gonna try not to kill 'em" *runs at them and kicks one in the face then the other he punches with the hand with out the sword*
(sorry about the late reply)
(No probs :D)

Kazuma: Well When It comes to things like this I HAFTA hold back a bit! *He backflips landing on one of the other players shoulders and kicked off of him launching him into a few guys behind him* We should just Knock 'em out, not kill 'em!
Shadow tilted her head at them and sighed as she walked past them with her Prince of Darkness cloak "These low leveled people won't see me" she snickered as she watched the other two deal with them
Jinx: "no i was going to dance with them" *puts his sword away and grabs one around the neck until his body falls limpley then punches the other in the face*
*flying in the clouds with a Ogre in one hand*
Sanya: well i don't need you *she lets go of the ogre then she start to slowly fell to*
Sanya: Stamina...must be out