Anime SAO (Sword Art Online) RP

anifanfreak posted on May 16, 2013 at 11:10AM
In this you are a Character in a video game called SAO or Sword Art Online, you are not able to log out and are stranded in the game until someone beats the Final Boss on floor 100, Go through this game as if it were Real but remember, if you Die in this world you die for real... (Kidding!) Use your Skills and Sword Skills to Kill monsters and Level up (No limit to the levels), gain items and supplies to become stronger! Your Inventory IS limited to 1,000 Items, and Remember, In this you CAN'T USE MAGIC. Have fun! Ask me (Or someone who is willing) for more Details if you still aren't too sure about what to do!

Inspired by- Kirito-kun, Asuna-san, All my friends On Fanpop, And SAO (The Anime)

Making a Character

Name/Username:
Starting Level: (ONLY put from Lv 20-44, Also When you reach a Level in the Tens/Hundreds place, Please Put up The Characters Stats Again, You don't have to but I'd Prefer it if you did)
(Appearance, All separate Items have Unique Names)
Weapons:
Equipped:
Accessories:
Heath: ("Standard" is 250HP Per Level)
Unique Skill (Skill only YOUR character alone can wield to its Max Potential)
(Keep it below 250 for each stat, Consult me for an Explanation on the Stat(s) you want Explained)
Strength:
Agility:
Intellect:
Detection:
Appraisal:
Cooking:
Stamina:
Listening:

Rules:
1. No Safe Zone PKs (Player Kills)
2. No NPC Kills (Non-Player Character)
3. No Magic
4. Make your party (At largest) 10 Players, Then you must Join a Guild
5. No Killing other players without their permission

A quick Briefing:
You are starting on Floor 1, At the Town of Beginnings Now you must travel all the way to the top of the tower of Aincrad and save yourself and all of the other poor souls that are stuck here, Beware the orange and Red players, You have some good items traded from higher floors and can proceed to Floor 31 at the highest. Good luck Champ!

Here are some Guide lines for the Newbies! (Please Bear with me to help you under stand this RP better!!)

Inventory/equipment: The icon for the category is a character icon. This is the default screen when opening the Menu interface. The left screen is an image of the body, with multiple points that allow the gamer to equip items or clothes. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Equipment: Selecting this sub-menu will open another three sub-menu:

Weapons: The icon for this category is a sword like the one used in Equipment.

Equipped: The icon for this category is an armor.

Accessory: The icon for this category is a necklace.

Items: Selecting this sub-menu will open an additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all items. When an item is selected, it materializes in front of the player. The inventory turns red when a player has too many items.

Skills: Selecting this sub-menu will open additional scrolling screen on the left that lists all skills of the player.

Friends/Guild: The icon for the category is two character icons together. The right screen has three sub-menus:

Party: Selecting this sub-menu will open three additional options. The first is "Create", the second is "Invite", and the third is "Dissolve".

Friend: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a list of a player's friends. Selecting a single friend will produce three additional options: "Message Box", "Position Check", and "Profile".
Guild

Messaging/Chat: The icon for the category is two chat box icons together. The icon flashes automatically whenever a player receives a message. Apparently messages cannot be send to player who is currently in the dungeon.

Maps/Quest: The icon for the category is a balloon location icon. The right screen has three sub-menus:

-Field Map: The Main World Map, You can select which floor to view but the floor that is viewed by default is the current floor you're on, you can only view what parts of the map you've seen or explored.

-Dungeon Map: Selecting this sub-menu will reveal a map of the dungeon that the player has explored.

-Quest: Shows Active, Completed, Ongoing Quests, you can claim Quest Prizes and rewards from this menu, but only if you have completed the quest.

-Settings/Main-menu: The icon for the category is a gear. The right screen has three sub-menus:
Option

Help: Selecting "Help" will call a GM (Game Master) in the left screen.

Logout: The logout button is missing during the first day of SAO launch. Consequently, the left-screen is also completely blank.

BTW!! PLEASE PUT A PROFILE FOR TOWNS, CITIES, ETC!!! (Look on Page 2 for an Example, Scylus)

Players:
Anifanfreak- Kazuma
Anifanfreak- Haku
Anifanfreak- Sera Ichibayashi
Ayaka- ShadowThief
Killer24- Jinx
Werandy- Sanya V. Litvyak
Angel_Kiss- Rei
akonta-Keijishi
xXDreamWriterXx-Lily
last edited on Jul 13, 2013 at 09:04PM

Anime 542 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 542

over a year ago akonta said…
Kei:"wow.....how....did....you....do that?"
over a year ago xXDreamWriterXx said…
Lily blushes slightly and fiddles with her fingers. "Oh...it's just an unique skill I have...that's all."
Kei:"Hah... it's so amazing. What other abilities do you have?"
Lily scratched the back of her head shyly. "I can sorta...summon the soul...of a dragon..."
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Kazuma: *Scoffs and turns* You lovebirds do what you will, ain't none of MY business apparently hmph! Oh and since you got HER I guess we can discontinue the party eh? *He selects Kei from the Party list and removes him, leaving only Him and Haku in the party* See ya, Kei-san. *Walks out shutting the door softly, smirking as he does, he purposely dropped three items, a Gale Dagger, Amulet of the Kings, and Dragons Tear* (Ask for a description or come up with your own, the Dragons Tear goes to Lily and the Gale Dagger and Amulet go to Kei)

Haku: What was that?

Kazuma: Nothin' Don't pay it any attention.

Haku: Eh? Alright then, if you say so...

*They return to Kazumas room, reviewing the plan, this time excluding Kei, switching a few things*
over a year ago killer24 said…
(nooo a bro love just got ended, why god why? hahahahahaha)
anifanfreak commented…
WHO'S Bro love huh? over a year ago
(Lol!)
Lily stared at the close door, shocked. "What's with him? He didn't have to kick you out of the party like that..."
Kei:"wow.....well....that went down really quickly. Guess they're gone now...and what are these items? oh.............and wait you can summon spirits of a dragon?!?!?"
Lily shrugged as she picked up the Dragons Tear. "Pretty much."
(Um what is a Dragons Tear?)
(Okay, Info on-"Dragons Tear")
Dragons Tear
Type: Selective Accessory Item
Ability: Gives Ability to float/fly for short distances (About 10 meters), to jump at extreme heights (About 20 meters), takes no damage from any type of fall, makes user extremely lightweight and agile, gives ability to resist all levels of fire and cast a fire ball at will
Size: Extremely Small
Passive Abilities
Active Abilities
Item Accessory Type: Necklace
Restrictions: Cannot Be removed Unless going to sleep, user cannot wear another Powered Necklace (A Necklace Item that Gives Any Advantages), shows over all clothing
Advantages: x2 All Stats
Class: Overpowered, Extremely Rare

(You like xXDreamWriterXx?)
last edited over a year ago
Kazuma: Alright then I'll see you tomorrow then

Haku: Yup!

*They shake hands and Haku Leaves, Kazuma walks outside into the street, completely empty, shops closed, lights glowed dimly in the snow drizzling down softly and silently*

Kazuma: *He pulled out a harp from his inventory and walked to the secluded center of the village under the large Fir Tree, he started to play softly and sing softly, only people with 210+ Listening could hear him*
over a year ago Ayaka said…
"So Jinx, what now?" Shadow sighed, her amusement sinking down into boredom
(I like it a lot! Thanks anifanfreak! ^_^~)
anifanfreak commented…
:) over a year ago
Jinx: "I am going to stay at a Inn for the night, you can go any you want" *walks down a forest path*
Kei:"What is that?" Kei asks Lily
Haku: *He knocks on Lily's door and waits, unlike Kazuma*
Lily looked at Kei. "Something that I wanted and needed." She smiled as she walked over to her door and opened it. "Yes, can I help you?"
Haku: Hey, Um, I heard Kazuma-san going off over here So I came to Apologize, He can be kinda Hot Headed so don't take it personally, Kei-san is welcome to rejoin the Party if he'd like, and you as well Miss, I bid you both a fare well and a good night, and I'm very sorry for Kazuma-sans Attitude and Actions *He Bows, waves, smiles, then Walks over to his Room*
Lily calls out to him. "Thank you for apologizing!" She closed the door and looked over at Kei. "So do you want to rejoin them?" She was still smiling.
Haku: *Smiles and Enters his room, where he lies down, placing his bow and Quiver beside his Sword against the wall, he fell soundly asleep*

Kazuma: *He Returned to his room beside Hakus*
Kei:"Well... i was thinking of joining them. If you'd come too Lily-san."
Lily shrugged. "I don't know about that. I'm actually looking for someone right now and it's better if I look for that someone on my own. Just go join them and have fun, okay?"
Kei:"ah okay i see. sure i hope we meet each other again. bye bye." Kei walks out of the door and went outside. "Where do i go now?! and im blank... oh... i got a good idea" Kei walks out of the town but not too far away and made a tent and slept there.
over a year ago werandy said…
Name/Username: Rudel
Starting Level:19
Weapons: two gods banes
Heath: 4600 hp
Unique Skill: level 9 rage skill(he can have Strength: 1000 ,he can one hit kill anything level 20-)
Strength: 300
Agility: 260
Intellect: 249
Detection: 300
Appraisal: 260
Cooking: 190
Stamina: 290
Listening: 299
Name/Username: Rudel
Starting Level:19
anifanfreak commented…
Reduce your Stats please If you are Lv 19 please do NOT Pass 100 on more than 5 Stats, you are TOO overpowered, I will Accept the Unique Skill as long as it has a 1 day cool down time and a 10 Minute Use time MAX. Or Else you will be Ignored. Thank you werandy. over a year ago
Lily opens the window and sits on the window seal with her feet hanging out of the window, humming and looking at the players walking around, lost in thought.
*he walks up to a tent and looks inside to see someone sleeping and keeps walking then goes to the town*
Rudel: shops are closed at this hour *he looks around* the inn to
Kazuma: *He Walks out again, Unable to sleep* Jeez... I Need some Advil Or Something... I can't sleep... Why... Why...?
Lily hears Kazuma and giggles. "Maybe he feel guilty for kicking poor Kei-kun out of his party." She smiles. "Perhaps I should sing a lullaby." She starts singing a relaxing lullaby that could be heard through out the inn and down the streets.
Kazuma: *His Ear Twitches to the song* Nyah...? What's that...? S-sing... ing...? *He faceplants the ground soundly asleep, he seemed peaceful though after his body had slid into a normal-ish position* Zzz... Zzzz... *Though Peaceful, his face also had a Hint of loneliness as Tears came to his eyes as he slept, he was hearing Lilys' lullaby even in his dream and it reminded of the Lullaby his mother and Father Used to sing to him and his younger sister in a Duet when they were children*

Haku: *He Was Sound asleep already*
Lily slowly ended the song and yawned. "Oh man, now I'm sleepy." She goes inside and closes the window. She goes underneath the covers on the bed and falls asleep.
Jinx: *hears the lullaby and falls asleep in the tree he is in half on half off, down the forest path just outside the town* "ZZZZZZZZZZZzZZz"
*Rudel who heard the lullaby is finding it herd to stay awake*
Rudel:wh..ats ..that*he had made it to a walkway over water then he passed-out and fell in the water*!!!
(Time Skip to the Next day...? I Need a Vote, sat Yea or Nay in the " Add a Comment" Area Below)
anifanfreak commented…
Add your Vote Here! over a year ago
xXDreamWriterXx commented…
Yea over a year ago
akonta commented…
dont you mean yay or nay? anyways i say yea ;) over a year ago
anifanfreak commented…
Actually, the Voting Yea and Nay are literally Spelled "Yea" And "Nay" ^-^ over a year ago
TIME SKIP: THE NEXT DAY 7:30 AM

Kazuma: Nngh... Wh-What the hell...? Why AM I Sleeping here...? AH! Right! That Song! It Got me so sleepy I passed out! I Hafta Go Back to the Inn!

Haku: *Yawns and awakes, slipping out of the bed gathering his Weapons, securing them to himself and walking out, seeing Kazuma* Oh Hey! Where were you all night...?

Kazuma: In the Plaza... Sleeping like a Hobo!

Haku: Why... Wait a sec... I Don't even wanna know...

Kazuma: No you don't *Sweat drop*

Haku: *Sweat Drop*

*After Kazuma gathers his stuff they Head out*
Jinx: "Arg too early....." *rubs his eyes and leans back forgetting he was in a tree so he falls out* "whoa!... Ouch that hurt I thought I was at home" *rubs his head*
While Kazuma and Haku were headed out Kei appears in front of them. " hi there guys. mind if i join?" he says with a smile
Kazuma: Hm? I Thought you were gonna join with that chick at the Inn...? Change your Mind?

Haku: Kazuma-san! He Never wanted to leave the party in the first place!

Kazuma: Oh do what you Will I Wont stop you, you just know you hafta watch your own ass, but if you're in a real tight pinch, we'll help you out, no change for my principle of Partying! *Smiles*

Haku: Haha, Looks like you're in Kei-san! *He opens the Party Menu and Invites Kei*
Lily left the Inn, walking around, and saw Kazuma, haku and Kei. She smiled. "Looks like everything is okay now." She turns and walks in the opposite direction.
My Character Stat Updates!

Kazuma Lv 55 (From 40)
Strength: +102
Agility: +65
Intellect: +66
Detection: +74
Appraisal: +39
Cooking: +52
Stamina: +115
Listening: +96

Haku Lv 53 (From lv 30)
Strength: +150
Agility: +121
Intellect: +98
Detection: +84
Appraisal: +52
Cooking: +55
Stamina: +168
Listening: +124
Kei accepts the party invite. "woohoo!"

---------------------------

char update.

lvl 42 (from 37)
Strenght: +16
Agility:+25
Intellect:+13
Detection:+25
Appraisal:+13
Cooking:+7
Stamina:+20
Listening:+27
Kazuma: Quite exited hmm? Did you at Least Remember to Thank the Girl that Helped you?

Haku: I'm sure he did, Right? RIGHT? *Looks at Kei with Puppy eyes*
PLZ JOIN

link
Kei:"oh god.... i forgot."
Haku: *Jaw Drop* THEN YOU GET OVER THERE AND THANK HER DAMMIT! *Points at Lily walking away from them*

Kazuma: Whoa Haku-san, It takes only THAT to make you Lose it? *Laughs*

Haku: *Coughs* Sorry... But seriously Go thank her, if not for her you might be dead, here AND in Real Life...
Kei:"y-yes sir!" Kei runs towards Lily "oiii Lily!"
Kazuma: Well, Honestly Haku... That Was Kinda Harsh, Especially for you...

Haku: Erm... I'm a Whack when It comes to Proper Manners and Stuff Like that...

Kazuma: Hmm...
Lily, who was almost at the gate, turned to look at Kei. "Huh? Yes?"
Kazuma: *Signals To Kei, "Go ahead! Oh, and If you'd like You could Invite her, Do what you like!" Winks at him giving him a thumbs up Grinning*

Haku: Nngh...
Kei:"hey uh..sorry i forgot to thank you. Anyways thanks for saving me, i would've probably died out there."
Lily smiled. "Oh it's nothing really. Just be more careful okay?"