Anime Magical High School Rp!

Animated_Heart posted on May 17, 2012 at 02:06AM
A high school where people with magical powers go to be stronger! The rules are:
1. Minimum cursing
2. If you want to fight someone, you do it in the school battle room
3. No killing!!
4. NO DRAMA!!!!

Now give me the following information and you are in!

Name:
Powers:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Extra Infomation(optional):

Be nice and get along!
last edited on Sep 15, 2012 at 06:20PM

Anime 41910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 41910

over a year ago killer24 said…
He's right well bye guys *melts into the shadows*
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
I jump down and kill a man thet is stilling a car and my blade gose into the back of his throte without enny one knowing......30 minute later i set the man down he is barely alive there you go.......
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
She looks down at her hands. "I feel weird. I wonder..." She shot fire out of her hands at a tree and instead of it being red, it was blue. "What the?!" She watched as the tree disintegrated in a few seconds. "No way..." She did it again and her flames were still blue. "What happened to me?!"
over a year ago Katclub8 said…
Senie: Thanks! *Rips off an arm and starts eating* Main: *Whimper* Senie: Fine, you can eat, but I get the heart! Main: :D Thanks! *Munch munch*
(After they finish eating)
Senie: Okay, you ready?
(Blake, you log off or not?)
Looks at kikiana....
Looks at kikiana....
Just fix me
Senie: Okay, *Starts healing. Arm begins to grow back. --> 15 minutes* There, you're all good. Main: Nice job! Senie: You're just happy, cuz you got to eat. Main: True!
Kikiana stared at her hands. "I think I...evolve! My flames use to be red and now...they are blue! And much stronger then before."
* walks out in a prison and makes a shadow scythe and runs around slashing and killing* hahahahahahaha this is fun hahaha
last edited over a year ago
Senie: *Walks up to Kikiana* Blue, huh? Nice! Keep practicing and they might become as hot as mine! Main: Don't tease her, you just got that power cuz you ate another Demon. Senie: Hey, it's a valid purpose! Main: Whatever *Doesn't care that much* Senie: *Hot headed now*
Thanks stretches my arm then terns and looks at ervry one.....who wonts to learn to fight and do as i do once in a life time offer
Thanks stretches my arm then terns and looks at ervry one.....who wonts to learn to fight and do as i
(Just letting you know, I gotta get off in 10 minutes. If I have the patience, I may be on again tonight, but it'll be on my broken laptop = retarded as fuck)
Senie: I think I'll pass. I've been trained by a Goddess of Death, so I'm fine. *Looks at Main* Don't even think about it. Main: Huh? Oh, don't worry about that. I'm fine with just you as my Sensei.
Well that's the tenth prison to day iv got to stop *walks into the shadows and into my room* that was so fun
Ok i challenge you to dule if i win then i can train her if you win then you chose
Gotta go guys! TTYL!!! :)
(We'll battle when i come back)
Kikiana would you like to learn how to fight like me
Ok let's get my mind off of killing ill watch some tv *turns on the tv and it's on new*
reporter:today someone kill ten prisons full of prisoners
Me:ok let's not watch tv *turns tv off*
Kikiana smiles. "I would love to but there is something I need to do first. I'll be back!" She runs towards town.
I gess know one ill be back in a few days im going to go look for somthing
Um ok stops walking
Looks aroung and im alone
Looks aroung and im alone
Sorry
I just got home an realized I still have an hour. So, who's online?
(Conner/Seth, wanna battle now?)
Bring it stands in the center of the arena
Senei: *Takes out daggers and ignites black flames coming out of wrists and ankles.* Ready when you are.
Stands there your moov
Suit yourself! (Again, too lazy to type Latin) World of darkness, devour the light! *the entire arena becomes engulfed in darkness. Senei darts towards Connor, but only grazes him.* So-! *Shoots flames at him, burning his right hand*
You're move
Ha that wont stop me jumps into the air and flips landing on my feet then sudinly it gets rill bright and i take ought my sword and stab him in his gut as he trys to hit me gean then i dog his punch
Ha that wont stop me jumps into the air and flips landing on my feet then sudinly it gets rill bright
*Smiles widely* That won't kill a Demon, my friend. *Aims wrists at Connor and Black flames dart out. Connor tries to dodge, but I corner him and burn both of his shoulders before taking my dagger and throwing it at him, but it only cuts his side.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Venzo: *wakes up, stretching* Well, that was a good rest
Flash steps in a circle so it makes it hard to pinpoint, like there are more than one, but all but one is an illusion.
Venzo: *walks to the battle room and sees the battle and watches* Awesome
Main: I know right. *Watches in awe*
Nice kicks off the wall and drop kicks him in the face and he falls to the ground and i stab him in the throte an twist my blade........ i dont know how to kill a demon true but i do know how to stop a demons powers temporarily.......sudinly the room lights back up and the flames on him go away......and you wont fool an assassin with that trick nice try
Nice kicks off the wall and drop kicks him in the face and he falls to the ground and i stab him in t
Damn. *Breathes in for a moment, then smiles widely* Got you. Grabs Conners shoulders and digs his claws into them. His smile widens as he rips off the arms of his enemy. He then kicks him back and stands, takeing the sword out of his neck) You may have stopped my magic, but I still have the claws of a Demon. And just one question, *flash steps behind him and stabs Conner in the back.* Are we fighting to the death?
Venzo: Interesting....
Main: Who are you rooting for?
over a year ago Castalinia said…
Hey. Sorry i haven't said anything for......quite a while now but Hi. It's Lilith. (Please remember me Dx)
Aaaarrrrrrr spins around and kicks im in the face knokink him ought ending the fight and lands on my feet.......no we arnt backs up and looks at the croud then falls over ending the fight in a draw
blush
Ummm.......hi?
Hey lilith i do
Venzo: Hello there Lilith
O.O (Hi Lilith! I don't think you know me, do you?)
laugh
YAY! HE REMEMBERS MEEE!
blush
And um...i only know the guy who says he remembers me...*Blushes and tugs at my red hair*
Main runs over to Senie. Hey, are you alright? Senie: I'll be fine.
Main looks over at Seth/Connor. "And you?"