Anime Magical High School Rp!

Animated_Heart posted on May 17, 2012 at 02:06AM
A high school where people with magical powers go to be stronger! The rules are:
1. Minimum cursing
2. If you want to fight someone, you do it in the school battle room
3. No killing!!
4. NO DRAMA!!!!

Now give me the following information and you are in!

Name:
Powers:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Extra Infomation(optional):

Be nice and get along!
last edited on Sep 15, 2012 at 06:20PM

Anime 41910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 41910

over a year ago LaRinta said…
smile
thx akemi, hi lily, nice to meet you ^^ anyway, who name that white guy?
over a year ago LaRinta said…
surprise
I mean Morning miss.lily ^^'' sorry i didn't that you are the teacher
over a year ago LoveMio55 said…
That guy's name is Zanetsu...
But you can call him Zane..
over a year ago AltairEzio22 said…
ah britney the white guy is my evil twin the real me is the black one (pic is the real me)
ah britney the white guy is my evil twin the real me is the black one  (pic is the real me)
well i gotta go i have to catch my evil twin
Darkness: catch me if you want to save the city
Zangetsu: what's wrong with this guy!
Human form: leave the darkness alone he just trying to get attention
Well i am just gonna wait and sit in my chair and reading books that i need to learn well nobody's looking i will use my final mugetsu!
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Lily smiled. "please call me Ms Bells or teacher!"
Final Mugetsu! Death archive! shinakawa zinatao ka shita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' blows''
Final Mugetsu! Death archive! shinakawa zinatao ka shita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' blows''
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
laugh
(or Teach)
that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was an impulsive power, i guess
laugh
hehehehehehe
^_^
Hey teach when will all of us battle?
last edited over a year ago
"Well I guess we can battle now. As long as you don't destroy the place!"
over a year ago Katclub8 said…
*Main wakes up on the roof and looks around.* Great, passed out again! *Disappears into the darkness and apears in front of Lilly.* Hey teacher. *Notices the three new girls* Hey, who are they?
(Hey, is anyone on, or am I alone...)
(I think I'm alone) *Takes out phone and calls Senei* Hey, come over here, we're training and I have no one to spare with. Mind being my Sensei for one day? Senei: *Laughs* Just like before. No problem, I'll be right over! *Hangs up*
*Senei appears through the darkness* We ready to begin? (I'll add the photo of Senei when I sneak back onto my mom's computer at home.) *Main nods and grabs hold of her weapon*
Senei: I thought you already mastered that weapon? Main: I have, but against you, I have no chance of using Dark Magic, so don't hold back, Okay? Senei *Shrugs* It's your funeral. *Grabs daggers in hands and kicks out the blazing fire hiding within his ankles and wrists* You ready? Main: *Exposes her blood wings* Lets dance. *Both leap at each other, attacking with their weapons, but they block. Senie attempts to punch Main in the gutt with a dager, but Main Flips over him and tries to kick him in the back, but he flash steps away.*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
(Ghost now here)
Senie: Your attacks are getting more recklace, *Darts towards Main, but flash steps behind her before she can dodge and stabs her side. Main moans in pain* Learn to controle yourself, You leave too many openings for me, it's almost unfair! *Twists the dagger and Main yells. She flings her weapon behind her, but it only grazes him as he flash steps away.* If you let your anger get to you, you'll only make it harder on yourself. *Flash steps behind her, but she Spins around and blocks his attack* Main: The same trick won't work twice on me! *Senei smiles* Who said it was the same attack? *Flares his flames and it burns Main's wrists. She crashes into the floor, the floors sending a wave from below her. Senei seths his weapons, de-igniting his flames* It looks as though you've gotten better, *Flash steps in front of her and holds out his hand* But you still have a long way to go before you're truely ready to battle me. *Smiles*
*Rolls eyes and takes hand.* Thanks, *Looks at wrists* But that really hurt, *Senei takes her hand* Let me see that. *Begins to heal the burnt wound.*
Vezo: I'll be back to check on you later, *walks out* I wonder what is there to do, *notices Main* Hey,
Thanks *Smiles* Hey, I think I see Venzo. Yo Venzo! *Waves Venzo over*
Venzo: *runs over* Hey Main, what's up?
I was just training with Senei here! *Senei turns around* Hey, *Holds out hand* Nice to meet you. (I got a photo of him, but I'll post it when I get home, at the library, so can't save and upload photos, his pic is on page 54 i think)
He still always beats me. *Shows burnt wrists* Lets just hope this doesn't scar. *Glares at Senei* Senei: It's your own fault for not dodging my attack! *Main rolls her eyes* Main: So anyway, what's up with you?
(10 minutes left on this computer. Will be off for about 10 more while I walk home. Just saying)
Lily noticed the time. "it's lunch time! You can go eat now!" she left and walked towards the cafeteria.
Venzo: Nothing much
*Turns to Senie* Mind staying for lunch? *Senei looks uncertain* Common, it'll give you a chance to meet some of my friends! *Tugs on arm* Senei: Fine, but I won't eat anything. Main: Alright. *Turns to Venzo* Main: Common, lets go!
(Nevermind! I got another 65 minutes! We're all good!)
*Grabs Venzo's arm and drags him threw the shadows along with Senei and appears in the cafeteria*
Venzo: I wonder whats for lunch
I kinda hope we are having beef. *Senei gives Main a doubtful expression* What!? It's the closest to flesh here! Gosh! *Grabs lunch tray* Go save us a table! *Senei walks away* Senei: Whatever, *FInds a table and sits down, chewing on a popsicle stick*
Venzo: *grabs a tray*
What are you hungry for?
over a year ago AmuXIkuto1 said…
A little while ago I was in Venzo's room, sleeping. I had realized the time, and I got dressed and ran to the classroom. On the board said " at lunch"

So, here I am, running towards the cafeteria. I see Venzo-niisan sitting at a table. I walk up behind him, tapping him on the shoulder. I startle him.
Venzo: I guess, some pizza
(Apparently we already got our food and are now at the table) Well hello there, *Main notices the girl behind Venzo.* Senei: Who's this? Main: That's my line!
Venzo: *looks behind him* Oh hey sis
"Venzo-niisan! Hello!"
*Main holds back spitting out her juice* Main: Sister? I though you had no family! *Senei looks over at Main, worried* Senei: And you claim to be his friend. *Main shoves a napkin in his mouth* Main: Shut up and eat what I got you!
*puts arms around his neck and gives a hug*
Main: I don't think I've met you. Mind telling me your name? *Senie takes the napkin out of his mouth but I silence him.* I know what your gonna say, I've only been here three days, so don't even start with me.
Lily smiled. "Awwww! You two make me want to see my younger sister and brother."
" Surely! I'm Hikari. Hikari Mizumi."
Venzo: Yeah, Hikari's my sister, it turns out memories were only lying to me, making me think I was the last one