Anime Magical High School Rp!

Animated_Heart posted on May 17, 2012 at 02:06AM
A high school where people with magical powers go to be stronger! The rules are:
1. Minimum cursing
2. If you want to fight someone, you do it in the school battle room
3. No killing!!
4. NO DRAMA!!!!

Now give me the following information and you are in!

Name:
Powers:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Extra Infomation(optional):

Be nice and get along!
last edited on Sep 15, 2012 at 06:20PM

Anime 41910 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 41910

over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Front flips over the demon as he swings his arm at me....in mid air i stab tue demon in the neck with both knives and i spin slicing his theote then lands on my feet and the demon falls over dead
over a year ago Katclub8 said…
*Main rushes over to Senie* Main: "Senie!" Senie: "I'm alright," *stands* Main's eyes widen as she see's his bleeding back "You're bleeding!" Senie: "Huh?" Looks back at Main with a reasured smile on his face. "I didn't notice." Main's still for a moment, but then she smiles. "Go get your revenge." He nods and leaps back into the air.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Lily sighs and walks into the battle room to see no one there. She growled. "When I get my hands on those students!" She smashed the bleachers with one hit.
over a year ago AmuXIkuto1 said…
" This is to make sure he STAYS dead." I said. " Musical Symphony!"

*Microphone appears in my hand.*

I start to sing Sis Puella Magica, (the one from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.)

Black and White music notes fly in a cricle around the demon. The notes connect with a ring of fire (thanks to Senei) and blow flames on the demon's corpse.
Senie: "It's not that easy," Demon begins to rise, laughing wildly. "Such a classic Conner, but you need much more power to kill me!" *Demon takes out the daggers and throws them at Conner*
Senie stands. "The only way to kill a demon is to devour his heart and smash his skull. No matter what you do, if you can't do that, he will just keep coming back."
" Well I can do the Smashing of the skull," I said. My mic. transformed into a sledge hammer. I took it and slammed it on the demon's head. " Main-senpai! Can you do the devouring of the heart? I just can't do that part!"
Senie fly's down and begins punching and kicking. "Okay, guys, I could use a hand!" *Looks at Main, "Sorry, but I need someone to keep watch over Venzo" Main: "No worries."
Main," Sorry, but that's Senie's job. He needs this as revenge."
" I'll do it! I'll help!" I said. I run up (using a speed spell) to the Demon. I Kick my foot up straight to the Demon's chin. Then I punch him in the gut.
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Earth demon: *laughs* Sorry, but Venzo belongs to me now
last edited over a year ago
Senie leaps on top of the Demons body and begins slashing and ripping apart his flesh. "I will kill you, today!"
Main: "We'll decide that after you're dead!"
" NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE VENZO! HE'S THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT AND HE IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT!!"

I yell, tears running down my face. " Venzo's my family. And family never give up on eachother!"
Senie: "This is the last time you ruin someone's life!" *Digs claws into his chest and rips out his heart, pushing the Demon into the ground and flying up.* You're power is mine now. *Bites into the heart, which gushes out blood. Senie continues to eat* Main: Dang, so it is true. A Demon's heart is a blood bath. *Returns attention to Venzo* Hikari, can you help me over here?
Venzo: try me
Senie continues to eat, glowing bright red, the flames becoming black "I can feel it flowing into me."
" Y-yeah" I say, kinda disgusted by what Senie is doing. I run over to Venzo and hug him. " I thought you'd said you'd never leave my side! You baka! I love you."
Main's eyes widen. "Senie, what do I do?" Senie stops all of a sudden, his expression straight. "The only solution I have is to kill him.... But I don't know what else we could do to save this boy." Flies down after eating the heart. "The Demons main power source is gone, but a little remains in this boys body. It's not enough to kill me and you, but the other two are at high risk, seeing as how we're safe from another Demon's harm.
Main pushes Hikari away from him. "No! He's possessed, he'll just kill you!"
Venzo: *puts hand over head* What happened? I feel like as if I got hit by a truck
" I don't care! He is my brother ! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND HIM AFTER COUNTLESS YEARS OF TORTURE!!!! You can't take him away from me!"

I grab Venzo's hand, and holdit close to my face.
Venzo: H-Hikari? Is that you, *vision a blur*
Main and Senie look down at Venzo with wide expressions. Main: Do you think it's possible that he can over ride the Demon? Senie: I've never seen this happen before!
" Yes! Venzo-niisan! I-It's me! Can you see me? Can you hear me?"
Main: Maybe the Demon doesn't hold as much power as we thought. Senei: That's a possibility... I guess...
Venzo: Yeah, I can see you. And hear you
Senie holds out his hand. "You sure you're all right kid?"
Earth Demon:Venzo, what are you doing? KILL THEM
Venzo: No,
Earth Demon: But don't forget who's holding your life,
Venzo: No, you don't hold my life, you only used that to trick me into doing what you wanted,
Earth Demon: Grr
" Venzo!!" I was crying hard now. I loved him to pieces. " I missed you!"
surprise
Senie and Main *Shock* In unison: "He's fighting it!"
" F-fighting...? Do you mean resisting the overwhwlming power that the Demon posseses?"
Senie: Basically, but it must be hell for him to fight that demon.
Venzo: I'm not gonna let you harm anyone else anymore, *powers up lots of energy* You will pay for what you've done to my friends, and to me.
Earth Demon: *slowly getting out of my body*
Venzo: MY body is not your home, get your own Damn body,
Earth Demon: *slipped out my body, on the ground* How is this possible?
Venzo: You messed with the wrong earth user,
Main and Senie stand completely in shock.
I feel something.... the demon possesing MY body. I didn't know what to do. It felt as if I was going through hell. " Ahhhh!!!!"
I feel something.... the demon possesing MY body. I didn't know what to do. It felt as if I was going
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Kikiana laid in bed with a burning fever. "Someone...please....help me"
(page 100!! Awesome!!!)
Main: What should we do to help? Senie: Nothing, this is his fight. If we help, we'll end up killing him. Let's trust in his ability and just supply aid when He's finished.
Main notices Hikari :Gah! Wtf! Two? Senie: I'm calling backup! *takes out phone and starts dialing.* Main: Backup? You mean you have friends? Senie: I have a life too you know!
Earth Demon: What are you? No one has ever managed to fight me off like this,
Venzo: That's because, my friends and my family have driven me to light,
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Walks into the battle room
Venzo: Now I've learned something new, *puts hands together and separates them showing light and shines it on Hikari* LET THE LIGHT SHOW YOU
Earth Demon/Hikari: You have nothing left in this world.
Venzo: No, *shaking* I won't let you control my sister. YOU'VE CONTROLLED ME ENOUGH, WHY TAKE HER, I WON'T LET YOU, *punches the ground sending an earth spike*
*reflects light.*

" Are you stupid? Ha! Don't you realize that I also possess darkness magic? Your puny little light will barely affect me." I laughed, evily.

(brb gotta take my dogs out)
over a year ago Animated_Heart said…
Kikiana tossed and turned as she felt her body temperature rising even more. "S-Seth...help me!" She closed her eyes tight as pain went through out her body.
*Through the darkness appears a girl, with a creepy smile.* Girl: So you finally called, huh Senie?
Main: Who the hell is that? Senie: Her name's Nocturnal, and she's a goddess of Death. Main: You're friends with the Goddess of Death? Senie: I may not look it, but I'm a very powerful Demon. I met her at a gathering. Main: When did you meet her, if I was with you the whole time? Senei: It's a long story, I'll explain later.
*Through the darkness appears a girl, with a creepy smile.* Girl: So you finally called, huh Senie?
(Ok,)
(back)

I jump above the earth spike.
I launch a black laser at the puny earth humans.