We All Role Play The Last of Us Role-play

redpanda posted on Jul 08, 2015 at 08:48AM
Introduction
It's been 20 years since the cordyceps brain infection, infected are still running amok in cities and in the wild, people are running for their lives, some hunters are out there and usually aren't very trustworthy, but bandits you need to watch out for. Survivors are still out in the wilds or in the cities. The Fireflies are still rebelling against FEDRA. Watch your backs, hunt well, and don't let the infected bite!
Tips
- Infected are less likely to show up outside during winter unless they hear or sense something
- Watch your step, anything could set off clickers, runners, bandits,stalkers, and bloaters
- Infected have developed their senses over the years, so stay alert
- Hunters are hostile and will attack and take whatever you have
- Use tools and weapons to your advantage as much as possible
- Eek! Cannibals are creepy. Watch out for them as well.
Factions
(Character types in bold are playable and suggest more if I forgot something)
- Survivors try to survive as well as they can, they are presumably the good guys in The Last of Us.
- Hunters are not good guys, they do not have good weaponry and armor. They are hostile and will harm people.
- Bandits bandits are the bad guys in The Last of Us and will steal what they can no matter the cost. They have good weaponry and armor and are dangerous.
- Cannibals are stingy folk and the main enemies in the winter chapter. They should not be trusted.
- Military (FEDRA or The Fireflies)
The Military has been a mixed group, they keep uninfected people inside cities and set curfews and restrictions, but if you are smuggling or getting out of the city and got caught, you get checked and arrested. The Fireflies are a rebelling militia group against FEDRA that was led by Marlene, and they are still fighting today.
- (You cannot play infected) Infected are the main enemy throughout the game and should be killed no matter what. Their main goal is to kill anyone they set their eyes on.
Infected Types:
- Bloaters
- Stalkers
- Clickers
- Runners
Rules
- No GODMOD or MARY SUE
- Moderate swearing
- Ask to kill
- Have fun
link
(You will find all your weapon needs here)
Crafting
You can craft using a table wherever you can find one.
Artifacts and Collectables
Along the way you will find artifacts and collectables that will help make your weapons stronger and more durable.
Trading
You can trade artifacts, weapons, clothing, and food with other survivors.
Character Sheet
Name:
Faction:
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
History:

Enjoy and don't get killed by infected, you hear!
Inspired by the awesome game The Last of Us™ by Naughty Dog and Sony ©!
last edited on Jul 08, 2015 at 08:09PM

We All Role Play 250 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-250 of 250

over a year ago redpanda said…
(you... said... alyssa xD)
"Savage, I like the way you think."
over a year ago Frozengirl11 said…
The other guards take action, grabbing the man, handcuffing his hands behind his back, carrying Roy out of the cell, and tossing the man back inside before double locking the cell, and making sure they have the key for the handcuffs. One of the guards, Kyle, says "Now you pushed it. I'm sure Leader Phoebe will want an execution of you after the party." The guards line up, weapons ready, challenging the 2 prisoners.
over a year ago DerpThatHerp said…
(Sorry, I was pinned up playing Dying Light XD)

"Well at least take me out too dinner first." I laugh. Then behind my back, using the lockpick from earlier to open the handcuffs.
(It's fine)

Kyle says "Yo, buddy, don't be trying to escape. We have all your weapons and you can't get out of the cell, if you try to pick the lock, it's shock pronged so you can count on getting electrocuted."
"You're delusional." I glance at the lock. "Im pretty sure this metal isn't even conductive." I use my thumb instead of a torque wrench and twist the lock, breaking the handcuffs.
"How'd you do that?" I look at my handcuffs.
"Practice."
Matthew, another guard comes up and says "Dude, if you keep doing that, we'll be forced to shoot you on the spot. Do you want that?"
"With the shit I've been through, I wouldn't really mind that."
Matthew is startled by his response. "A..are you sure you want that? There'll be no going back after we do it." he stammers.
I kneel down in an execution like pose secretly geabbing my knife. "You don't want too scare the kids, I reccomend you do it in here."
"Well... I'm a kid, sort of... and I'm seeing this."
"Yeah, but you already saw me shoot someone in the eye with a bow."
Matthew says "If you're sure." he levels his gun up, aims at the man, and shoots. The man falls down, dying. Matthew says "Can't believe I just did that, like I shot someone who wasn't attacking, he just wanted to die like that..."
I sigh than begin pushing myself off of the ground, struggling. "Now it's my turn." I grab my knife and chuck it directly in his eye. "I'm not going down easy." I say applying pressure too my wound, nearly bleeding out. I look over at the girl. "I'm gonna give myself around 30 minutes to live without medication. It's up too you now."
"What!? What do I do? I've never done anything like this-" I remember that I have to get medical supplies. "Wait... I know what to do." She runs and checks some drawers in the room.
I lean past and grab the weapon.
I see a medical kit and grab it, the contents are: a bottle of alcohol, some bandages, and a needle and thread. "This should help right?"
Yeah, that would be alot of help."
"Okay, take this." I hand him the kit.
"Thanks." I grab the alcohol on the bullet wound spot.
The guards stand off to the side, in the clearing. They watch as the girl tries to help the man inside the cell with his wound.
I grab the bandages and apply them too the spot. Then pick myself up and grab my rifle.
"We don't have much time, so we'll have to get a move on."
"You're right." I check the mag and put it back in, "Single shot g36c, not bad."
"I can already tell they are getting close." I put my ear to the door.
The guards look at each other, trying to figure out what the girl and man are doing.
"Stand clear then." I grab the grenades off of the man amd begin too chuck them at the gate.
last edited over a year ago
The guards see this and start yelling. They run around, getting everyone to safety. Once everyone is safely out of camp, the guards begin to turn the grenades off. Matthew storms up to the cell, throws the man out, and forces him to his knees in the clearing. He sticks his gun to the man's head and says "Any final words before we execute you for the damage you've caused?"
(Grenades off, wha-what?) "Yeah. I did enough damage too you're mother." I smile then wipe off my grin. "You are a supernatural but there was a reason I through the nades, you see zombies love sound, its like the mother they have never had. And they will immdeiately go too it, so even if you kill me here, there is no escape, you will die by the hand of the infected. And trust me, Im not assisting you." I pull out my radio and start too send a message to the employers.
"Uh... crap..." I see a knife on a table and grab it, I ran at Matthew and run it into his back then kick him down. "Hurry while he's hurt!" I run out and hide still knowing guards are outside.
last edited over a year ago
I begin too start sending bullets atthrm killing them.
"Man, this day was a bust." I say rubbing my head.
"Yeah. Because these people are supernatural."
(Really? You're gonna kill all of the guards? Wow....)

The guards tell everyone "You heard them, the infected are coming. We have to relocate. Gather your stuff, we're leaving this site." Everyone hustles to their cabins and gathers their belongings. Soon, everyone meets in the center of camp. Leader Phoebe and the guards leads the clan out of camp. They travel fast, trying to put as much distance between them and the infected as possible.
(Hey, you defied the laws of RPing by knowing everything we are doing. That's unfair enough.)
Frozengirl11 commented…
Well maybe you should've explained the rules to me....then none of this would happen, ya know. Just saying over a year ago
"I'm getting real tired of these people, it's like they everything we're saying." I sigh then get up. "I guess we should be on our way."
"We should. We got infected from all corners."
The clan continues moving to a new location to make camp. They move through day and night, trying to find an area that will suit their needs.
"If we are lucky. You can use the robes to blend in too them."
"Then that's what I'll do." I start putting a robe on.
"Good job."
Soon, they find an area where there is tons of trees and some plains with animals roaming around. Roy says to Leader Phoebe "How about here?" She nods her head.
"So you have two options, act like you were there the whole time, or run in and say you just escaped."
"Uh... the 1st option sounds good."
"Lets roll then."
Everyone starts gathering supplies for building the new camp. They clear some undergrowth away and start to make the walls for the camp.
"So just making sure, you were there the whole time. Got it?"
(What's going on? I just got on here after my 1st week of being a Sophomore at my high school)
(Just reread it.)