We All Role Play The Last of Us Role-play

redpanda posted on Jul 08, 2015 at 08:48AM
Introduction
It's been 20 years since the cordyceps brain infection, infected are still running amok in cities and in the wild, people are running for their lives, some hunters are out there and usually aren't very trustworthy, but bandits you need to watch out for. Survivors are still out in the wilds or in the cities. The Fireflies are still rebelling against FEDRA. Watch your backs, hunt well, and don't let the infected bite!
Tips
- Infected are less likely to show up outside during winter unless they hear or sense something
- Watch your step, anything could set off clickers, runners, bandits,stalkers, and bloaters
- Infected have developed their senses over the years, so stay alert
- Hunters are hostile and will attack and take whatever you have
- Use tools and weapons to your advantage as much as possible
- Eek! Cannibals are creepy. Watch out for them as well.
Factions
(Character types in bold are playable and suggest more if I forgot something)
- Survivors try to survive as well as they can, they are presumably the good guys in The Last of Us.
- Hunters are not good guys, they do not have good weaponry and armor. They are hostile and will harm people.
- Bandits bandits are the bad guys in The Last of Us and will steal what they can no matter the cost. They have good weaponry and armor and are dangerous.
- Cannibals are stingy folk and the main enemies in the winter chapter. They should not be trusted.
- Military (FEDRA or The Fireflies)
The Military has been a mixed group, they keep uninfected people inside cities and set curfews and restrictions, but if you are smuggling or getting out of the city and got caught, you get checked and arrested. The Fireflies are a rebelling militia group against FEDRA that was led by Marlene, and they are still fighting today.
- (You cannot play infected) Infected are the main enemy throughout the game and should be killed no matter what. Their main goal is to kill anyone they set their eyes on.
Infected Types:
- Bloaters
- Stalkers
- Clickers
- Runners
Rules
- No GODMOD or MARY SUE
- Moderate swearing
- Ask to kill
- Have fun
link
(You will find all your weapon needs here)
Crafting
You can craft using a table wherever you can find one.
Artifacts and Collectables
Along the way you will find artifacts and collectables that will help make your weapons stronger and more durable.
Trading
You can trade artifacts, weapons, clothing, and food with other survivors.
Character Sheet
Name:
Faction:
Sexual Orientation:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
History:

Enjoy and don't get killed by infected, you hear!
Inspired by the awesome game The Last of Us™ by Naughty Dog and Sony ©!
last edited on Jul 08, 2015 at 08:09PM

We All Role Play 250 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 250

over a year ago DerpThatHerp said…
(goodnight x3)
"I see."
over a year ago redpanda said…
"I feel like we are getting closer, that place over there looks like the spot."
"It is. I was picking the door before."
"Huh... nevermind, I'll just be following." I say trying to not sound idiotic as usual.
"You ready to go in?"
"I think so." But in my mind I was screaming to just go inside already.
"Okay." I walk in the entrance.
"Alright this should be easy, I guess." I say as I take a few steps inside.
"So the guards are all gone, this place really needs to up their game."
"Yeah, no wonder nobody saw us come in here."
"Precisely."
"This should be a piece of cake then."
"precisely."
"You already said that but okay."
"I get repetitive."

(Ill talk in like 20 mins im on the bus.)
I laugh lighly. "I can tell."
over a year ago Frozengirl11 said…
(I'm so confused...where is everyone & what is Hailey & her friends doing? I legit just got on here...finally home from Girl Scout Day Camp)
"After you." I say.
(Well you and your friends are going hunting, we are going to find guard outfits to sneak our way past the guards to find you)
"Thanks." I walk into the room and grab a guard outfit. "I wonder if this would fit me..."
last edited over a year ago
I search through the cabinets trying to find more robes.
"Find anything?" I ask looking at the guard outfit.
"Yeah, just children's robes."
"Oh okay, that's good. Pass them."
I pass them over. "Why do you want children's robes?"
"Maybe, I can pass as one."
"That would be hilarious."
"Well I can." I chuckle.
"There is no possible way for me."
(Ok...any why are you guys gonna try to get us...?)

Hailey and her friends stay still, keeping a sharp ear out for any sound of animals scuttling around. It doesn't take long to track down some prey and kill it. They spread out in the woods, hoping to get more food that way.
(Well, you refused to go with my character,)
(Yeah, cuz doesn't that seem a little weird 'Hey, you're needed for a job, come now.'? Plus, you didn't say who you were and why Hailey was needed.)

Hailey and her friends soon get a decent amount of prey. They take it back to the clan, which accept them gratefully. They sit around the campfire, listening to the elders tell tales about the old days.
(I did Haley just came to help.)
"Seems we took to long."
"Damn... what now?"
"We wait."
"How long?" I say getting impatient.
"Until they go to sleep."
"Okay." I say tapping my foot on the ground.
"What, can't you wait?"
"Yeah... just nevermind." I say keeping to myself.
"Okay."
While they're listening to stories, Leader Phoebe gets up on a rock in the ground and calls out "Let all those who are old enough to kill their own prey join beneath the rock for a clan meeting." Hailey and her friends get up and follow the others to where their leader is. Once everyone is settled, Leader Phoebe says "We need to organize some patrols to go out and go to the river to collect water, since we are running low and there is a drought on the way. We must stock up on water so we can survive the drought when it comes. Who wants to go on the patrols?" Hailey and her friends raise their hands, and so do a few others. Leader Phoebe says "Thank you to the people who volunteered. Go see Tyler, he'll tell you what to do." With that, she got down from the rock. Everyone who was going on patrol crowded around Tyler as he filled them in on what they had to do. Then, they all left with big jugs to hold the water in. They headed out of camp and to the river with the cleanest water and started to fill the jugs up.
"I think that's a sign we should get moving." I say looking at them.
"Fine with me."
I start following Hailey and her team of friends.
"Let's do this." I whisper.
Once the jug fills up with water, Hailey calls out "Can I get some help with this thing? It's really heavy." Some people, including 2 of her friends, come over and heave the jug up. They maneuver it over to where there is a wagon. They set it down before heading back to the river to fill up the other jugs. After a few more minutes, all the jugs are filled up. Cece, who came on the patrol, says "Ok, now the question is, who's going to pull the wagon back to camp without dumping any water?" Hailey says "Well, we all should, it'll go faster if we work together." Cece nods her head before saying "Touché." (Was that the right spelling? I can't remember...) Some members of the patrol grab the wagon handle, some go on either side of the wagon, and some go in the back to push. Cece calls out "Ready? On the count of 3, push on it." Everyone nods, getting ready to do their part. "1....2.....3, push!!" Cece says. Everyone starts to push the wagon. Cece and some others try pulling it as hard as possible, their feet sometimes slipping. But they get it moving and start to bring it back to camp. After a while, they enter the camp. Leader Phoebe hurries over with a bunch of clan members to help with the jugs. They carry the jugs over to a big container, secure lids on the jugs, and set them inside the container. She then says "Great job, everyone. Just remember that we can't use all this up at once, it's here to help us get through the coming drought. So don't go using the water up."
redpanda commented…
(it's touché but its alright) over a year ago
Frozengirl11 commented…
(Ok, thanks for letting me know. It was driving me crazy of what the spelling was, lol XD) over a year ago
"They always find something to get in the way of our mission." I sigh.
"I feel like they know we are here. So they are doing this stuff "
Leader Phoebe looks down at everyone before saying "You all have worked so hard these past few days, I think you all deserve a treat. We shall have a dance party!" Everyone cheers as some clan members pick up a few instruments off the ground and start a lively beat up. Everyone dances together, having fun. Hailey and her friends hold each others' hands and make a circle. They back up, making the circle wide, then walk towards the middle, making it super tight. They bring the circle out and start spinning in a circle. They all let go, moving into the mob of people dancing, having the time of their lives.
"Okay, I don't know if you'll like this, but I say we grab Hailey while everyone is celebrating and we will figure out the rest." I say visualizing my plan in my head.