We All Role Play Lord of the Rings- The Dark Age of Middle Earth

Rogue475 posted on Apr 10, 2013 at 03:38AM
(Based on Writer J.R.R. Tolkien's Fantastic Novel series: The Lord of the Rings)
Middle Earth, a land of shadows and mystery. For years tension has been rising within the land, hushed talk of evil rising in the east. Many know of the pending war for Middle Earth, for it has been told that the ring of power is no longer lost. stolen by a thief in the mountains. Reports have come in from throughout the Kingdom that the RIngWraiths have been awoken from their eternal slumber. They now search for the ring, and whom now controls it. Which brings us to our call to arms, We meet in Rivendel the great city of the Elves. We have been summoned by the Guardians of Middle Earth to Answer these threats against the foundation of everyday life. We are to be the new fellowship of Middle Earth. At this moment you and your company has just arrived in Rivendel and are awaiting to be summoned to the high council of Elves. Your journey of fate begins...
/||\ /||\ /||\
Rules:
-No killing other characters from the main Story
-Mages are not infinitely powerful, they are mortal and have certain power
-Make this as Enjoyable as possible
/||\ /||\ /||\
Characters:
(Fill out the profile in the People of Middle Earth character forum)
|\9 Years before the Fellowship of the Ring/|
(Based on Writer J.R.R. Tolkien's Fantastic Novel series: The Lord of the Rings)
Middle Earth, a lan
last edited on Jun 18, 2014 at 08:41PM

We All Role Play 241 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-241 of 241

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Rorik?" I tell her
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I don't know."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
I remove the blade from the dead orc, and look for my sword. Upon finding my blade I finally get a glimpse of where I was... I found myself inside the mountain.
"lets find out" I go deeper in
I follow him, sticking to the shadows. Notching my last arrow in my bow I scan our surroundings.
An orc jumps me. I try to get it off me
last edited over a year ago
I aim at the Orc and release my arrow. It thuds into the orc's forehead and the Orc rolls away.
"Thanks" I say getting up. I take the arrow and give it to her "You still need this"
"Thankyou." I smile and put the arrow into my quiver.
We continue forward. Soon, there was noise, many of them. The deeper we go the louder they got
I delve deeper into the mountain, my only light was a crack in the caverns wall letting out a small amount of light
"Tread lightly my friend." I whisper and pull my elvish daggers from their scabbards.
I nod at her going deeper "Lets hope your friend is here"
"Rorik!" I call again.
I hear the faint the faint echo of my name and turn around. "I'm alright!" I shout back toward the echo and instantly hear the familiar sound of goblins roaring in their caves.
I hear "I'm alright" and then the sound of goblins. "We must go to his aid!" I tell the elf in my company and then race off into the darkness.
In no time at all I managed to create a makeshift torch out of materials I'd found. I quickly lit it with my flintstone and instantly realize how colose I was to the goblins... not far away was three lone goblin scouts, too close for comfort.
Rogue475 commented…
WERE, not WAS three goblin over a year ago
I run after her "Wait, careful!"
"Right...well?" I ask after a brief moment of silence, the three Goblins look at each other wideyed and draw swords. We begin to fight... (dundunDahhhhh)
I rush through the cave and see the light if a torch ahead.
(Really not sure what to put, and I don't want to pull an alvin... maybe just this once. >:-)
I start to spin and parry every attack.
I reach the small cavern and shoot my remaining arrow at one of the goblins.
In no time we defeat the goblins. "Oh, Aela glad to see a familiar face." I say and sheathe my sword.
"Likewise Rorik." I say, slinging my bow over my shoulder. I was out of arrows and now had to resort to using my Elven daggers.
"Can we escape through the way you came?" I say and pick up the torch I had dropped.
"Yes. I remember the way out."
"All right then Aela, lead the way." I reply with a slight bow and of course a smirk.
"Follow closely." I say while walking off into the shadows.
"So what happend to the rest of the company?" I whisper in the shadows, following my friend.
"They left without us." I answer as I follow my footsteps in the dust.
"Right, then I suppose its just us Kin?" I reply while slowly following, one hand constantly gripping my dagger.
"Yes it is." I reply. In no time at all we are walking towards sunlight streaming in from an entrance to the cave.
"well isn't that a welcomed sight?" I mutter and continue to head toward the light, while closely following my friend.
We leave the cave and I start walking up the path back towards the horses.
"So... how have you been, these long years?" I ask as I mount my horse.
"Fine." I mount my horse and take up the reins. "I've been...busy."
"Haven't we all?" I mutter an nod in response, then climb onto my horse.
I click my tongue and my horse sets off up the hill. "What about you? Any daring adventures Rorik?"
"I wouldnt exactly say it was an adventure, but... I was with a Company of Rangers in the east, we were ambushed, held out as long as we could... there were only two survivors..."
"Who was the other?" I ask my friend as we finally reach the path.
"Gerard; the only Ranger of House Farandale... Someone who was far braver than any man I've seen..." I trail off, getting lost in thought. "... How far ahead would you say the others are?"