TV Couples 20 in 20 Icon Contest [RESTARTING SOON!]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 09:59AM
Rules:
- You have 20 days to make 20 different icons about any TV couple

- All icons must to be made by you!

- You must use the same couple for every icon in one round *Except in the case of 'Special Rounds' {See below for explanation}

- The same couple {or fandom in special rounds} can't be chosen by two different people in the same round

- You can't use the same couple twice in a row

- All icons must either be 100x100 or 200x200

- If you change any icons after originally submitting them please let me know or I may not notice

Special Rounds:
- Every few rounds we will have "Special Rounds".

-All the rules for these special rounds are the same EXCEPT:

- you will pick one TV SHOW. So ex: instead of picking Ross/Rachel, you would pick the whole show 'Friends' & be able to use whatever friends couples you choose.

-You must use at least two couples from the fandom you choose.

-After a Special Round you CAN pick one of the couples from the fandom you use for the special round.

- Each round you have to make 20 icons:
10 themed icons; each icon with a different theme (new round - 10 new themes)
5 category icons; one theme for five icons (new round - new theme)
5 artist's choice icons; icons of your choice

After each round I will post the picks for each theme/category/artist's choice. There will be a winner for each theme. The category and artist choice icons are a little different. There will be an overall winner for each section which will be determined by adding up each person's percentage from the 5 different picks.

Round 20 Sign-ups - OPENING SOON!

link
last edited on May 16, 2013 at 03:36AM

TV Couples 1581 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1551-1581 of 1581

over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
OMG!
OMG!
Hands
Hands
Food and Drink
Food and Drink
Formal
Formal
Out of Character
Out of Character
Cat #1
Cat #1
Cat #2
Cat #2
Cat #3
Cat #3
Cat #4
Cat #4
Cat #5
Cat #5
AC #1
AC #1
AC #2
AC #2
AC #3
AC #3
AC #4
AC #4
AC #5
AC #5
Alright got the first 5 theme picks posted! I can barely keep my eyes open though so I'm going to bed & i'll continue the picks tomorrow.
Important Announcement:

Some accusations of cheating have been brought to my attention recently, and i want to make a few things 100% clear - 1.) I don't take cheating lightly. It pisses me off to see people work hard on their icons, and then have a few people conspire to make things unfair.
2.) If i find out you are cheating/have cheated in my contest, you will have ONE CHANCE & ONE CHANCE ONLY to come clean with me and discuss the possibility of being given a second chance in my contest. If you LIE to me and say you didn't cheat when i have proof, or get proof, that you did - YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE BANNED FROM THIS CONTEST FOR GOOD.
3.) Cheaters who don't take the opportunity to come clean & stop the cheating WILL BE PUBLICLY SHAMED. Not only will i post it here on this forum [i will make an announcement & keep a list in the opening post] but i will do my best to notify as many icon contest hosts as i can, and i will let as many art makers as possible know about the icon thieves.
4.) If you see/are aware of cheating - PLEASE NOTIFY ME & LINK ME TO THE CHEATING!
over a year ago KarinaCullen said…
surprise
Are we going to have a round 20??
When can we sign up??
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
sad
Did this die?
over a year ago KarinaCullen said…
crying
Probably!
over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
is this still open? I'd like to join the next round..
Oh goodness, I am sorry i let this go so horribly! Things have just been so crazy in my life over the last number of months & at first i just put this off for a bit because i needed a break, then i forgot about it a bit.

You guys didn't deserve that & I'm really sorry that i didn't make better efforts to keep the contest going myself or find someone else to help me out. I really would like to get this going, but i don't know if there will still be enough interest =/ Let me make a pick to find out if enough people would still like to participate & I'll go from there okay? =]
over a year ago buffyl0v3r44 said…
if your possibly restarting how long do think it will be?
I'm trying to work out all the details, but if everything goes according to plan - The contest will restart on May 31st or June 1st!

I'm also going to be looking for theme suggestions, which i will make a pick for, so if you have any ideas please feel free to suggest!
over a year ago brileyforever77 said…
Ideas for themes and categories:
Themes:
Comic Book Style
DVD Cover
2 Colors
Split in 3
Question
Shy
Happy
Sad
Hands
Shoes/Feet
Magical Moment
Large Text
Texture Background
Plain Background
I have so many more ideas, let me know if you want more.

Category:
Black & White
Element
5 Words To Describe Your Couple
Kiss
Again, I have a lot more ideas, let me know if you want more.
xoheartinohioxo commented…
You can suggest as many as you want =] over a year ago
Alright guys, a few things i want to update you on!

1.) I'm working on a new forum thread that will be titled 'Winners Hall of Fame - TV Couples 20in20'. I am still working out the setup, but i will post a link on here once it's up!

2.) I will gladly accept ideas/suggestions for themes & categories! I posted a pick about it, you can go and leave your suggestions here: link
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Can't wait to start up again!
Is this restarting in June? Can't wait!
Yeah it will be starting soon.
Awesome! Can't wait!