TV Couples 20 in 20 Icon Contest [RESTARTING SOON!]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 09:59AM
Rules:
- You have 20 days to make 20 different icons about any TV couple

- All icons must to be made by you!

- You must use the same couple for every icon in one round *Except in the case of 'Special Rounds' {See below for explanation}

- The same couple {or fandom in special rounds} can't be chosen by two different people in the same round

- You can't use the same couple twice in a row

- All icons must either be 100x100 or 200x200

- If you change any icons after originally submitting them please let me know or I may not notice

Special Rounds:
- Every few rounds we will have "Special Rounds".

-All the rules for these special rounds are the same EXCEPT:

- you will pick one TV SHOW. So ex: instead of picking Ross/Rachel, you would pick the whole show 'Friends' & be able to use whatever friends couples you choose.

-You must use at least two couples from the fandom you choose.

-After a Special Round you CAN pick one of the couples from the fandom you use for the special round.

- Each round you have to make 20 icons:
10 themed icons; each icon with a different theme (new round - 10 new themes)
5 category icons; one theme for five icons (new round - new theme)
5 artist's choice icons; icons of your choice

After each round I will post the picks for each theme/category/artist's choice. There will be a winner for each theme. The category and artist choice icons are a little different. There will be an overall winner for each section which will be determined by adding up each person's percentage from the 5 different picks.

Round 20 Sign-ups - OPENING SOON!

link
last edited on May 16, 2013 at 03:36AM

TV Couples 1581 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 1581

over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
Fighting - Brooke & Lucas after Brooke finds out that Lucas & Peyton have kissed again.
last edited over a year ago
Fighting - Brooke & Lucas after Brooke finds out that Lucas & Peyton have kissed again.
Distance - Peyton goes to visit Jake in jail & they are separated by the glass partition.
Distance - Peyton goes to visit Jake in jail & they are separated by the glass partition.
Beautiful - Naley ♥ "Now, don’t say that you never gave me anything, because you have. You’ve given me an amazing life. And I do love you so."
Beautiful - Naley ♥ "Now, don’t say that you never gave me anything, because you have. You’ve g
Lust - Jeyton [making love for the first time] & Brucas [in Luke's wet dream]
Lust - Jeyton [making love for the first time] & Brucas [in Luke's wet dream]
Desperate - LP ♥ "You know, I'm in a little...I'm in a little over my head here. I took her home and I'm doing what I can, but she needs her mom. I need her mom. She doesn't even have a name. We were supposed to do that together. I can't do this without you. And I'm just afraid that I'm gonna lose you and it's just gonna be the two of us. And she doesn't even have a name."
Desperate - LP ♥ "You know, I'm in a little...I'm in a little over my head here. I took her home an
Category Icons - Same episode - 2x22
#1:
#1:
#2:
#2:
#3:
#3:
#4:
#4:
#5:
#5:
AC #1
AC #1
AC #2
AC #2
AC #3
AC #3
AC #4
AC #4
AC #5
AC #5
over a year ago turnaism said…
heart
Holly they are flawless♥
Awww thank you ♥

I will start posting the picks asap guys!
over a year ago OTHjovana said…
Holly they are flawless♥

Agree, they are amazing!
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
I haven't finished mine, but I can't make the rest at the moment, so go ahead and make the picks :)
Thank you Jovana =] You guys are too kind <3

Thanks for letting me know Dannii!
over a year ago KarinaCullen said…
big smile
May we start choosing for next round?? If yes, can i have Damon & Elena from TVD?? If no, i will wait! No problem...
Sorry, sign-ups aren't open yet! LOL and we may have a fight on our hands since i was very seriously thinking of doing DE this round!

:P If they are the only couple you really want to do though... I can go with a different couple =]
zzz
Why that NOT surprises me!? Have fun with them!! Some persons ALWAYS have the same tv show/tv couples... never mind... i quickly have a new couple!
over a year ago TVD-DE4ever said…
Well i was going to ask for Delena but i guess... NOT...

I always come her for every round and i never come soon enought... i must agree with you @KarinaCullen!

Later i will ask another... thxs!
You sure? Cause i don't want to seem unfair or anything!
Alright guys, sign-ups are officially opened!

--------------------------

Claiming DE!
big smile
Damon & Katherine from TVD for me, please??
Sure =]
over a year ago SnowCharm said…
Ryan and Taylor from The O.C please
Added =]
over a year ago Bibi69 said…
big smile
mmm... I think I'm gonna go with Drogo and Daenerys (GoT) please??? :D

and this is what I like about not really watching the most popular shows like TVD, I don't get into 'fight' for having a couple that I like XD LOL, but I will agree that it would be fun if everyone could get a chance of having the couples they really love :)
smile
also, I know what 'Fluff' means, but I'm not really sure what you want with that theme, could you explain a little bit please :D??
Adding you right now && excellent choice ♥ I just recently watched both seasons of GOT & i immediately loved Dany/Drogo!

but I will agree that it would be fun if everyone could get a chance of having the couples they really love :)

Please tell me honestly - do you think I'm being unfair in claiming Delena?? I... i don't want to upset anyone and i don't want anyone to feel like I'm not giving others a fair opportunity. But I've never claimed DE before! I claimed TVD for R16 but that's the only time I've ever gotten to do DE in any way and I've really wanted to claim them many times =/ I think in everyone getting a chance at couples they love, I'm included right? Just because i run the contest doesn't mean i should just continue to not claim my #4 overall couple & my #1 current couple just because they are extremely popular and lots of people want to claim them.

I'm sorry, i know you aren't attacking me or anything, but i feel like people think I'm somehow doing something wrong because i finally managed to claim Delena after 6 rounds.

also, I know what 'Fluff' means, but I'm not really sure what you want with that theme, could you explain a little bit please :D??

Fluff is typically thought of as really sweet/cute. Definitely nothing sad, dramatic or angsty.

Some examples using other couples: {these are just MY opinions of 'fluffy' scenes btw!}
Lucas&Peyton - When Peyton tells Lucas she is pregnant.
Alex&Izzie - Alex's wedding vows
Brooke&Lucas - BL snuggling in bed at the beginning of 3x10
Nathan&Haley - NH dancing in the rain in the series finale
over a year ago OTHjovana said…
Can I have Nathan and Haley OTH? <3
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hmmm, don't know whether to go with Tony and Ziva or Jack and Sam.

I'm gonna go with Tony and Ziva :)
Can I have Lucas&Peyton?
over a year ago LittleMissAkuma said…
Can i get Nick and Jess from New Girl?
added everyone =]
does anyone know where I can find The OC season 4 screencaps?? I cant find decent screencaps anywhere and I wont be able to do Ryan and Taylor if I cant find them :(
Please help me!
Here you go honey =]

link

^^^ I didn't go through every page, but it appears that every S4 episode is capped!

Hope that helps you out sweetie!
Thanks <3
For Food & Drink - i know this one might post a bit of a challenge for some people, so if you absolutely can not come up with a scene where they are eating/drinking something - if you can find a scene where they are at least sitting at a breakfast/dinner table or at a restaurant, that will be acceptable as well.
big smile
^Ok, and for 'Food & Drink' do both have to be eating or drinking?? like if Dany eats something for Drogo, is it okay?? :D and I'm pretty sure you know which scene I'm talking about XD

**do you think I'm being unfair in claiming Delena??**
no, not especially, just agreeing with the fact that sometimes it's blooding (not for me really) not to get the subject you want. And I wouldn't want that any drama to starts in the contest, because we have to remember that it's just for fun really :)
As long as one of the characters is eating/drinking/holding some sort of food/beverage receptacle - that is 100% acceptable!

and I'm pretty sure you know which scene I'm talking about XD

LOL yup, i sure do!

And that brings me to another good point:

You can get a little out of the box with your thinking depending on the couple you chose. For example, since i chose Damon/Elena & Karina chose Damon/Katherine - we could icon a scene where one of them was drinking someones blood & that would be considered 'food/drink' since blood is a vampires source of sustenance.
over a year ago Cara666 said…
kiss
Can I have Klaus and Caroline, please?
Yup =]
Wow!For a BL shipper making LP icons were harder than I imagined
Here Goes

Broken
Wow!For a BL shipper making LP icons were harder than I imagined
Here Goes

Broken
Epic
Epic
Frustrating(their cheating frustrated me so much)
Frustrating(their cheating frustrated me so much)