The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Magix city. ( :DNew line of clothes for the halloween ball! :D)

pandawinx posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:54PM
I'm gonna give credit to agyjude for this brilliant idea of hers, it was requested by her, and shop ideas by me. :)
Even though the first-termed students probally think that Alfea is the coolest place in the world, even they have to get away to the lights of magix city. (On weekends and school trips of course, or else you'll have grizelda on your back!)

HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS-
Magix's city has a main shop: Perfect for the teen fairy and this time we special halloween dresses for the halloween ball! Why not try adding acessories to make it a perfect dress and a halloween costume as well? You can only buy one dress, but choose your acessories, so enjoy!
HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS- The ball is set in the ballroom very soon! After everyones had a chance to dance and eat, there shall be a exclusive performance from the tavettes, and the one and only ember!

(Ps if anyone else has a idea to improve magix city, plz feel fre to imform me. :) Also, these dresses are for the ballroom/disco room which will be made in a week or so.)
last edited on Oct 24, 2010 at 08:56AM

The Winx Club 391 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 391

over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: (Puts a hand around embers shoulder)I'm really sure your mom won't say that!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
cloudy
Telemira: I seriously doubt that ember, what really worries me is why they want to join us....They could be spying for someone or trapping us, i ean they hate us, why would they want to join us?
over a year ago Ember89 said…
Ember: they are not joining us! Not only are they mean there father is too! Maybe they wanna join and learn stuff about us and tell Charles!

Ever: maybe...
hmmm
Telemira: Im not sure....my pyshic sences say different.....But their definatly up to trouble!
over a year ago winxlove2 said…
Primavere:*flys and sees telemira thing about something*need help?hi I am primavere fairy of dreams.I can see you are thinging about something
Chloe: Hey Prima! Can i cal you that?
Prima:yep that is my shorter name;P
cool
Telemira: (Reads "HALLOWEEN DETAILS", with her finger on the words shes reading) I cant wait for the ball! Not just for the performance, but the chance to show off our dresses and dance with the boys! (Smiles) It'll be a blast! (Gets out her glittery gold purse and opens it) (Buys a dress) (Puts it on, it is just a plain long sleeved silver dress)
Veevee: Tee, we know you like to be classy, but cant you just be a BIT original for the dance, im sure daimon would approve (Sniggers!)
Telemira: (Ignores her, closes eyes and clicks fingers and in a flash of dark blue the outfit changes so it has no sleeves and is a shoulder straped, backless dress and now with a gold lever belt and shiny silver witches hat with a golden buckle. Her platform boots are now gold. She has a silver necklace on with a golden moon pendent. She even has a silver broom with her and longer nails!) Who says witches cant be stylish?
Veevee: (Laughs) You obviously havent been to cloudtower then!
last edited over a year ago
wink
Veevee: (Claps) MY TURN! (Grins) (Tries to grab a dress but telemira gently but sternly tugs her hand)
Telemira: Veevee, if you dont have the money, just say it.
Veevee: Okay: It.
Telemira: I mean if you dont have anything to wear instead of stealing you might want to just ask to borrow the money, if you return by the ball.
Veevee: Ok, thanks tina. (Buys a outfit, it is just demin shorts and a red top) I'll take a leap out of your book telemira. (Snaps fingers, jumps up and by the time she reaches the ground, the top is silk and sparkly and has red pumps to go with it, the demin shorts now have a red pirates buckle which is also sparkly red, and has red nail and toe polish. Her hair now has red streaks in it and a red bangle around her left arm) Now thats what i call style!
Vibbie: But isnt this a halloween ball? (Starting to stutter) I mean- I-i-isnt tina dressing up a witch?
Veevee: (Sighes) So vibbies a pestimist, shoulda knowN. (adds pirate hat and plastic sword as well as a sparkly red eyepatch.)
Telemira: Well veevee, you put the gorgous in drop dead gorgeous....and the drop bit, dont you think the sparkles are a bit OTT.
Veevee: Exactly! (Winks) What are you guys buying?
Ever: I'm thinking of being a vampire
Ember:im going to be a dragon
mischievous
Veevee: Cool! Show us your dress and costume!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
smile
Miele - *happening by* Hello girls! What are you doing here?
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: well I am a buying a costume of my favorite Queen of a movie! (smiles) Queen Padme Amidala. (buys the costume and suddenly the costume gets in her)
Jolly: is she from Star wars?
Izzy: yep! I am a total geek in that (smiles) so what you think?

(here is the piic...sorry but it was hard to describe! hehe)
Izzy: well I am a buying a costume of my favorite Queen of a movie! (smiles) Queen Padme Amidala. (bu
over a year ago 30degrees said…
Rani: well I will dress as Luna lovegood! (buys the costume and suddenly her cloth changes to a unifor of hogwarts. a white shirt under a black sweater. a blue with yellow stripes tie that goes under the sweater. a black skirt knee-size, long black sucks and black shoes) so what you think?
cool
Telemira: (Claps) Cool! (Looks at miele) Oh, we're just buying halloween outfits, would you like to join in?
blush
Miele - Well, I'm sorry, but... I haven't chose yet my Halloween outfit!
wink
Izzy: then its time to choose it now! thats why we came here to buy our costums! (smiles) like what would you like to dress as?
hmmm
Chloe: All of you look graet! I think i'll choose this (holding up a dress like the one shown below except it's kneel lenght)How do i look?
Chloe: All of you look graet! I think i'll choose this (holding up a dress like the one shown below e
sunny
Veevee: (Claps) Brill!
Izzy: wow Chloe! your costume is amazing! (smiles)
*somewhere else in Magix, Ross is walking around the shops. Miele told him that she would be very busy doing the decorations and helping Vibbie with the Tav Halloween Costumes... and that she won't have time to think about her own costume. She would to buy here something to wear on the Halloween Ball but he doesn't have any idea.*
surprise
(In ruby and cecelias penthouse)
Ruby: (sleep dancing)
Veevee: There she is!
tongue
Miele - *flying near in silence* Do you think that they've rest, sleeping and dancing at the same time? Anyway, Cecelia must be over there.. someone has to wake her up...
surprise
Veevee: (shrugs) i have no idea, but i sometimes sleep steal. must be the cooper genes.
Telemira: (Tiptoeing over to cecelias bed) (Whispering with her finger on her mouth) now guys, its important to be completly silent and-
Veevee: CECELIA! WAKE UP!
Cecelia: TAV???? what are you doing here????
laugh
Miele - *whispering to Telemira* What was you saying?
wink
Telemira: Something i really of bothered with. (winks)
Cecelia: I SAID; WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? SCUM!
Miele - Calm down, Cecelia.. we are here to ask your help. We won't hurt you, you can believe me. But please, please please... break the spell on our friends!
worried
Cecelia: Oh THAT spell...It'll be pricey.
telemira: What do you mean?
Cecelia: (sits up) You've heard of the tribe?
Telemira: Who?
Cecelia: The mysterious bunch....ive seen them they wear grey, they have red x's on their arms, they're odd.....they always hanging about magix in the dead of night hunting for things....They stare of some people, and it freaks them out, but give it a month max, and they'll have the red X too and hang around with them....its like, so totally weird!
Veevee: (starts breathing heavily) (Quietly) what do they do with the people they.....change?
Cecelia: Hell if i know! One rumour is that they put the X on, and then it must be cursed or somethin', because they like, cant put it off, its painful, they have to abandon everything and one they love, and go with them....for the rest of their life, even if they didnt choose to be part of the "tribe". I have no idea what they up too, but they're like, dangerous, ,and im never been more worried since i chipped a nail! You are the tav, you could help...
Ginta:*frekes out*okey that is freking skery!!
Izzy: ok girls lets not freak...This can be solve. Lets think what could be the possible reasons why they do that. There most be a logical reason for the red X and all that weird things that are happening
angelic
Miele - *staring at Cecelia* Suppose - for a minute - that we'll do it. Don't you think that it will be better for everyone if we could transform? It's cool to be a dragon... but we'll need Ever power, do you understand? So, if you break the spell, we'll help you. You've my guarantee.
Chloe:I fyou're gonna break the spell plz be quick, these fangs are really hard to talk with. And i can't stop feeling thirsty.(swallows)
Cecelia: (Rolls eyes) fine. (snaps fingers and breaks spell) Now, about this red X thing-
Veevee: (panicking) my best boy-mate has that X Cecelia! Of course we'll relluctantly and although-groaning-about-it help you.........(under breath- and pyshimar)
Telemira: Dont worry guys, stranger things have happened to us. And magix is called magix for a reason! Im sure lots of things like this happen, and we are the tav of course! (winks) Now whats the most loggical explanation?
Veevee: Im going to lose my best friend to a pack of muts....
Telemira and vibbie: VEEVEE!
Telemira: anymore (sighes) loggical explanation?
cloudy
Miele - *thinks and then speaks whispering* Maybe someone needs help? It reminds me a sort of "need" of an involuntary army, don't you think so? Who could need an army?
(a week later)
Chloe: (Goes into a cafe and sits on the chair and takes a notepad out of her backpack)(she starts writing something tears come out of her eyes and the ink spreads but she continues to write)(thinking: they will do it without me)
Telemira: (Sees chloe from a distance) (Smiles and waves, walking up to her) (All of a sudden as she gets closer she glows dark blue and gets pyshic vibes. Chloes thoughts echo in her head repeatively: "They will do without me") Ouch! (Sits down by chloe) Whats wrong?
over a year ago Tasfee said…
Musera:Am i interrupting?(sits down in a chair and leans on Tina)So,whats going one,brief description plz.....
Muselia:Aaaa,im parched,ill go get some refreshments(leaves).
Musera:So,whats going on gals????
Chloe: Oh, just writing my....diary (cheers up)I get very emotional while writing my diary, especially during a sad day like this.....
smile
Musera;Awnnn,why so sad????
Muselia:cheer up honey,its okay....
Ever:(sends telepathic message to Tina: I think Chloe wants to leave us)
Muselia:Yo,Ever,u know i can also read minds,so whats up????
Musera:Why didnt u ever tell me u cud read minds too.
Muselia;I got it on my last bday,u weren't there then.
musera:Oh...its cool then.
Muselia:So what were u saying Ever?????
kiss
(Next day...... almost eight in the night.)
Telemira: (With the other tavettes.) (With hands gently covvering chloes eyes) Dont open them yet! Open them now!
Chloe: (opens eyes)
All the alfea freshman: We all love you chloe! (there is the whole alfea first years in a big hall with banners and pizza, everyone is in party outfits and there is baloons everywhere)
Veevee: We arranged a leaving party for you! (smiles)
Elvis: 9says nothing) (smiles) (slowly walks up to her) (kisses her on the cheek)
Izzy: a special party for a special Tav! (smiles)
Ever: yep
Ember:(says nothing)
Ever: still sulking over pyshimar huh?
Ember: I'm alright...
smile
Musera;Cheer up,Em.
Muselia;ya,its for Chloe.....
sunny
Veevee: We all got you presents!
Elvis; (passes her a silver locket with a picture of Elivs on one side and chloe on the other)
Veevee: (passes some AWESOME platform boots, with the bottom of the boot signed in pink writing: We'll mis u babe. V.V XOX.)
Telemira: (passes her old staff of telepax) You look after that! (smiles) Vibbie, was ssaving this for your christmas present. i found her christmas presents in her attic, but i thought we better give your early. (passes her a phot of chloe with all the other tav)
wink
Musera:(hands Chloe a gift box)Its a new power Cjhloe,i thought u wud like it.its a levitation spell,allows u to flow urself or other people up in the sky...I also got this,my extra crunchy double chocolate dipped cookies extra dipped in strawberry and chocolate milk,(hands her a box of cookies),sry,all i cud get.Hope u like it.
Muselia:I have something,i mean someone(a little white dragon pokes it head out through Muselia's dress)Its all i cud get.i hope u like her.She was name Peaches after birth bcause she looked like that,but u can call her whatever u like.Take care of her for me.I hope u like her.
Peaches:(comes close to Chloe and hugs her foot)
Muselia:She's small,but she's great.She can always come in handy.
Miele - *give her a present* This is a book of fairy tales. Maybe you can read it, if you'll miss Alfea... and reading it you'll feel near to us. You're a great fairy, Chloe, and I won't forget what you taught me: believe in yourself. *hugs her*
smile
Ember: I found some pictures
Ever: And I got an album
Ember: there's pictures of all of us and there's one of you and Elvis
Ever: and there's us in our holoween costumes
Ember: it's like a scrapbook of memories (smiles)
wink
Izzy: (gives her a little box with a mood necklse inside) I wanted to give this to you in Christmas but since you are leaving I thought it would be better to give it to you first (smiles) its a magic mood necklase if you ever feel sad or angry or whatever you can hold the necklase and an hologram will appear in front of you conected to us! we all will be able to talk to you whenever you like! (whispers: each one of the tav will have 1 but I will give the rest in Christmas, so you will be able to talk to whoever you want!) (winks)
Izzy: (gives her a little box with a mood necklse inside) I wanted to give this to you in Christmas b