The Winx Club Roleplay: Alfea! Magix city. ( :DNew line of clothes for the halloween ball! :D)

pandawinx posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 07:54PM
I'm gonna give credit to agyjude for this brilliant idea of hers, it was requested by her, and shop ideas by me. :)
Even though the first-termed students probally think that Alfea is the coolest place in the world, even they have to get away to the lights of magix city. (On weekends and school trips of course, or else you'll have grizelda on your back!)

HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS-
Magix's city has a main shop: Perfect for the teen fairy and this time we special halloween dresses for the halloween ball! Why not try adding acessories to make it a perfect dress and a halloween costume as well? You can only buy one dress, but choose your acessories, so enjoy!
HALLOWEEN BALL DETAILS- The ball is set in the ballroom very soon! After everyones had a chance to dance and eat, there shall be a exclusive performance from the tavettes, and the one and only ember!

(Ps if anyone else has a idea to improve magix city, plz feel fre to imform me. :) Also, these dresses are for the ballroom/disco room which will be made in a week or so.)
last edited on Oct 24, 2010 at 08:56AM

The Winx Club 391 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 391

over a year ago Ember89 said…
surprise
Ember:That was so cool! he totally transformed into a tiger!
over a year ago Tasfee said…
sunny
Musera:It is not cool!Its dangerous!
over a year ago pandawinx said…
rainy
Veevee: I'll go talk to him....I think i know exactly where he'll be hiding! (Ruins over to a corner of the town, where he is glowing and turns back into a human) Um.....Hi, ur...thanks for saving me..
Pyshimar: (Look at the ground thinking: Im so ashamed...) Your welcome.
Veevee: Why did you do it? You usually get a kick out of me being beaten up....(Bites lip)
Pyshimar: Look veevee, lets just say i dont hate you quite as much as i let on....but dont you go telling anyone that! it'll ruin my reputation as the villian, not that im not...
Veevee: Your not bad...I met way worst than you..
Pyshimar: (Laughs a bit anxiously and shakes his head) Im A tiger veevee! if you didnt stop me i could of seriously of hurt lydia!
Veevee: Yeah um....mind explaining tthe whole transforming into a tiger thing?!? Im a bit new to this type of stuff....
Pyshimar: Im under a curse since i was 12, 3 years ago...Whenever i get so angry i cant control it i transform into a tiger...and if i couldnt save you i'ld never forgive myself, but if it turned out you were ok and the whole revealing my lifetime secret thing was for nothing: I'ld never forgive you! (Sighes) I got the curse in the summer holidays back when i was 12. I was with a friend, a mate and we were hanging about in the telepaxian woods and their was...valtor. He had these rare endangered species of tiger in cages, most of them just cubs and seperated from thier mothers: i tried to set them free but valtor saw me and as my friend managed to escape, he flung me againest the ground and told me: "If you like tigers so much then try being one!" and from then one i've had to take on a tigers form whenever i got angry i would turn into one...usually i managed to hide just before it happened, but once it happened in a public situation and i was told to "permantly leave" for the towns safety purposes....and here i am now..
Veevee: Im cool with that as long as you at least try to control your temper...I could stand up for you, i'll just say "He may be a human-terrorising, jungle dwelling animal dude, but hes OUR human-terrorising, jungle dwelling animal dude.
Pyshimar: I dont think you understand veevee, if i ever get too angry, i could hurt you..and i dont wanna do that, the best thing to do is forget you know me and go back to being "that guy you hardly know but enjoy teasing occassionally" again, its the best thing for you...
Veevee: (Gasps) Are you saying you dont want anything to do with me?
Pyshimar: I do, its just i...
Veevee: (Frowns in a hurt thought) Forget it! see if i care! (Storms back to the tav girls) Hes so damn anti-social!
Concorda: Hmm...and your not?!?
smirk
Ember: boys...are stubborn
mark: I'm not
ember: I know your not....I guess Lydia gave up (laughs) she won't be back
rainy
Veevee: (Sighes) Your right em...What can i do? He's so...Wild.
Concorda: Well duh hes a tiger! Haha! You were crushing on a animal! You were crushing on a animal! (Laughs unware about how much this hurts because)
Veevee: (Crosses arms) (Lying) I never liked him ok! The reason i came to him was out of pity! Oh guys, what do i do?
last edited over a year ago
Ember: I am shocked Valtoe cursed him! and i know you like him Vee personally i think you 2 would make a great couple!
Mark: shes right!
over a year ago CyD12 said…
Izzy: totally agree with Em! you look perfect together! (smiles)
hmmm
Musera:S0rta,he is evil and u............n0t s0 much
hmmm
Veevee: Thanks, but im not sure he cares that much bout' me..
Ember: i think he does
Athena:me to
Mark:me too!
over a year ago Elie_star said…
Miele - *smiling* He cares about you, believe me. Boys sometimes has got a strange idea of "romance"... He really likes you.
smile
Musera:I THINK I AM BEING T MUCH HARSH!YA HE D0ES LIKE U!
over a year ago AgyJude said…
Chloe: even though i don't kno much abt romance i think he cares for you!
smile
Musera:S0 d0 i!
Chloe: (Well if veevee's gonna have a BF I'm gonna be the only one without one)
smile
Musera:Chill!Chloe!Not everyone needs a bf!
smile
Miele - Musera is right, and I don't have a boyfriend too! I don't have a boy friend, but I have many friends, it's cool, don't you think so? *smile*
VeeveeL Whata about ross?
Chloe: (smiles)
smirk
Musera:(winks)
Miele - I've explained you that we're friends. Only friends, have you understand? If something changes, I'll tell you. But we're ONLY friends!
wink
Musera:We will see that soon enough(smirking).
Ember:Ok! (thinks: yikes whats with Miele?)
Chloe: you're not angry... right?
sad
Musera:(thinking:hmmmmmmm,Miele is never like that,something is up!)
hmmm
Ember: (thinking: miele is usually a sweet person to be with...something is definitly up!)
Miele - Don't worry, girls, I'm calm as usual. It's only that I've already told you that we aren't engaged. It's all ok girls, I'm not angry. You know that I can't be angry... and sorry if I acted rudely. *smile*
laugh
Ember:It's alright i forgive you!
big smile
Chloe: You weren't SO rude.
smile
Ember: Chloe is right! You really weren't that rude!
smile
Musera:Morely,just protective.
angelic
Veevee: Gee, sorry i started that. (Puts arm around her) it doesnt matter whever your single or not guys, (looks at chloe) its all cool.
heart
Miele - Veevee is right. We're a great team, with or without boys! *hugs everyone*
kiss
VV: (hugs everyone aswell)
over a year ago CyD12 said…
wink
Izzy: totally agree with Veevee and Miele! (smiles at everyone and then hugs everyone too)
Chloe: (Hugs everyone)
kiss
Musera:HaHA,but we have to say something.........WE R THE BEST TEAM EVER!(Giggles and hugs everyone).
wink
Ember: yeah I totally agree!
big smile
Musera:And we forever will be!
wink
Ember: Yeah! You said it Musera!
wink
Musera:Haha!I always do and i always will!Bffs forever!
angelic
(In charles penthouse)
Veevee: (Sneaking to the cars) Woah! nice cars.....I cant believe tina refused to go on this mission.....
Pyshimar: Give her a break shes telepaxian! Its againest her religion to emotionally torment people, poor thing, i still havent got an an answer to how she lives without pranking people.....Now if you'll excuse me......(Transforms into a tiger) (Claws at one of the cars to puncture a hole)
Veevee: Show off.
Pyshimar: Look, i had no pumps, how else was i meant to puncture them?
wink
Ember: hey save some fun for me! (summons spirits to go torment Charles forever) crownix powers rule!
Chloe:Good Job (hi5s Ember)
hmmm
Musera:Hmmm,tormenting is not that nice u know.
angelic
Veevee: Ember! I thought you a EA? (Cancells out her spell) Itts a good idea but torment ain't nice, i should know. Let's just puncture the tires.
Telemira: Yeah, we'll find better uses for your powers, like, for example, puncturing the tires. (Winks and transforms into charmix) Telepaxian tremor! (A tremor goes through the tires) Wow, that spells new!

last edited over a year ago
surprise
Charles: (Walks out with his arms folded, laughing) I knew you might be here. (All of a burning crusaders throww water-baloons at the tav.)
Jessie: Hello veevee.
Veevee: Jessie? What are you doing with them?
jessie: (Puts hands on hips) Im switching sides, BC said i woul have more power if i jioned them.....
Pyshimar: You've made a deal with the devil mate, he can offer you whatever you want, but your just gonna end up worst off from the start! I learnt that the hard way!
Charles: Just join in already! (Holds out one last water baloon) throw it.
Pyshimar: (Transforms into a human) No way.
Charles: Then we'll go.....oh and tav, see you at the final battle! (teleports away with the others)
Telemira: Oh god, they've got water based powers! thats one of the only kinds we dont have! I all of a sudden feel so depressed.....And soaked.
angry
Ember: aw man I'm soaked! Final battle?! You'll chicken out again Charles!
Musera:Hmmmm,maybe i can figure a solution for this mess.Girls,i will be back in an hour(leaves)
cool
Miele - *wringing her dress and her hairs* Well, we'll defeat them. We don't have water powers, but we've phsychic powers, the power of sounds, of wind, of flame... and we're a team. They are joined by their criminal intents, wherease we love each other. And we're stronger than them! Definitely!