The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3994

over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
zzz
Post soon, i want to find out whats wrong with Leo!!
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
cake
Ohh I started a new page!!! This is my first time!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
please post!
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
LANGUAGE IS AWESOME! IT INVOLVES WRITING. DOWN WITH MATH! sorry to all math lovers but it is really true.
Books!
over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
U know, I don't like math...at all...but i'm good at it, which totally stinks! That means I have to take an honors class 3 years ahead of what i'm supposed to be taking...so much stupid homework!! But i don't like language that much 'cuz we have to write stupid essays...and i'm also in an honors language class so i have to do more than other ppl! It is not NOT fun! Argh, honestly i don't like school that much...we have to wake up so early! And with the musical going on, I get like no sleep, and I'm sick, but the director will kill me if I miss rehearsal! Bleh! But I probably have strep throat now, so I'm probably not going to school tomorrow....curse you, make-up work...
-Piper
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago universalpowa said…
lol
someone POST!!!
or i will go...Zzzzzzz
*falls asleep*

idk- maybe if no one posts by tuesday, I'll post...maybe
smile
Haha if I stay home tomorrow I'll post! :)
-Piper
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I'll try to post tom. if i don't have homework, and after i work on meh pitching.

~Nico~
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post some one plz!!
THis is a question and plz help me! I want to write a story about the Heroes of Olympus but i don't know how...how dumb of me... can u ppl tell me how to do it?
and i'm talking about forum
big smile
I couldn't figure it out 4ever either! I just figured it out like a week ago, and you go to the Heroes of Olympus group (which this is in) and click "add a forum"! If you want to read mine (*wink wink* *nudge nudge*), this is it: link :)
forums r easy just start how ever u want and add odeas along the way!
big smile
Thnx so much!!! :D :D :D :D
link
Meh newest article
over a year ago Nemisis said…
mischievous
pooooooooooooooooooooooost soon anyone
no prob!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
someone POST!!
i know i said i would post but i cant becuz im busy :/
so someone post!! :D
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
someone please post!
Where are we ?
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
You.Are.Here. Duh.
over a year ago ontril86 said…
Hey who's posting? Also could you give my story a read and let me know what you think? link
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
monkey
Anyone going 2 post? Plz?
I thought dq was gonna post

~Nico~
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Ummmm is someone going to post?
Oh! Sorry! I'll start typing!
"Reyna sent me to get Percy," Frank said. "Did Octavian accept you?"
"Yeah," Percy said. "He slaughtered me panda."

Travis started laughing, to the point that there were tears in his eyes. When he finally calmed down, he noticed all the weird looks he was getting. "What? I still find it very funny!"
"Uh, okay..." Piper just raised an eyebrow.
"He...Oh. The augury? Yeah, teddy bears must have nightmares about that guy. But you're in! We need to get you cleaned up before evening muster."
"Evening...muster? That's just weird," Leo commented, trying to recover from his mini panic attack. He would not let them know he knew Hazel. No. Never.
Hazel realized the sun was getting low over the hills. How had the day gone by so fast? "You're right," she said. "We'd better-"
"Frank," Nico interrupted,

"Interrupting? Nico, that's-" Connor began.
"Just plain rude!" Travis said.
"Uh, you do realize you just did it," Nico looked at him strangely.
"Oh...um..." Travis spluttered.
"AWKWARD!" Leo and Hermes sang simultaneously, while everyone else just groaned.
"Why don't you take Percy down? Hazel and I will be along soon."
Uh oh, Hazel thought. She tried not to look anxious.

"What?" Nico looked offended. "I'm not that bad!"
"Whatever floats your boat..." Annabeth muttered.
"Has anyone else noticed how Annabeth always makes sea references now? Just like Percy!" Travis said suddenly. Athena furrowed her brow, displeased.
"Yeah! She has done that ever since we've known her!" Leo replied, gesturing to Piper and Jason, who both nodded.
"You mean she used to not do that?" Jason asked.
"Yeah! Until Percy came waltzing into her life..." Connor said dramatically, while Travis mock-fainted. Annabeth blushed, although she didn't deny it.
"That's-that's a good idea," she managed. "Go ahead, guys. We'll catch up."
Percy looked at Nico one more time, as though trying to place the memory. "I'd like to talk to you some more. I can't shake the feeling-"
"Sure," Nico agreed. "I'll be staying overnight."

"You stayed overnight? When did this happen? It had to have been recently..." Annabeth glared at him.
"Uhhh...er, last night..." Nico responded sheepishly.
"What?! Last night?!" Everyone looked at Nico angrily, especially those who knew Percy. "Sorry!"
"Wait...so you know what happens next...SPOILER ALERT!" Travis yelped.
"Shut up," Piper said.
"Wait, so is this just like getting updated as it happens?" Thalia asked.
"I guess so..." Jason murmured.
"I wonder if Percy gets a quest...oh, please let him be safe. You'll protect him, right?" Annabeth directed this at the gods, everyone following her suit.
"Uhhh....umm...we'll try..." Ares said, blushing as he flickered between his Greek and Roman figures. All the other gods started doing it along with him, looking angrily at Mars/Ares.
"What do you mean, try?" Annabeth fumed.
"Well, he might get out of our circle of influence..." Mars said meekly.
Annabeth's eyes widened in fear. "Wait...you don't mean...?"
Jason caught onto what she was hinting at. "No...he can't really be going there...I mean...not possible..." His voice trailed off worriedly. The deities just looked at them sympathetically.
"Where? What?" Everyone else looked confused.
Annabeth looked at her mother, who nodded. Her shoulders drooped. "Alaska...the land beyond the gods' control. No demigod is within their protection. It is the giant's home turf," she explained.
Everyone gaped. "Well, keep reading!" Thalia urged, worried about her cousin.

Time for dinner! Might possibly continue afterwards!
over a year ago percyroxz said…
awesome someone post soon
over a year ago Silver78 said…
Ohhhhh..... Very very interesting!
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
AAAHHHH! thx for posting but post soon we need to find out what will happon!
SPORSHO STOP FOLLOWING ME!
Hey where'd my post go?
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
that was awsome
over a year ago MythicLover said…
big smile
Thank you for posting (Finally someone does!) Wonder whats gonna happen next....
over a year ago percyroxz said…
some one plz post soon
over a year ago Reyna_Praetor12 said…
hmmm
post please, i'll try to post soon as well
[b/] hi [b/]
[b]hi[b]
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
That was good post soon!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
sad
Ok no ok no ok no

Haha sorry just felt li,e writing that....good tho post soon
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
(not to be mean)at this rate u guy might just finish this a year after the mark of athena comes out!
HEY EVERY ONE!!! have u heard?

The Demigod Diaries
Release date: August 14, 2012

A new collection of short stories set in Percy Jackson’s world, plus character profiles, new artwork, and more!

Included in the Demigod Diaries:

A story from Luke Castellan's point of view, from the days when he adventured with Thalia and Annabeth.

A classic first-person Percy Jackson story, the first since The Last Olympian. In this adventure, Annabeth and Percy's date is interrupted by the god Hermes, whose staff has been stolen by a fire-breathing giant. This cannot be good . . .

A Leo Valdez story, set at Camp Half-Blood. As Leo builds the Argo II, something goes terribly wrong. Now Leo will need the help of Piper and Jason, or the entire camp might be destroyed.

A debut short story from Rick’s son Haley Riordan, who inspired the Percy Jackson series. Haley ponders the question: "What happened to the demigods who fought with Kronos's army after the battle in Manhattan?" This is the story of one such demigod.

link
OMG that seems SO AWSOME
over a year ago percabeth143 said…
smile
Heey I'm new but i love this<3 its amazing!!! post soon
over a year ago killer24 said…
Welcome dude/dudet hope you like it
Welcome to the club Percabeth143!!!
over a year ago pjnadia said…
hey! i'm back! i cnt believe there is going to be a demigods diaries!!!!!! im soooo super exited! yay this update was awesome! and welcome to percabth143!
ps maybe the mark of athena is release like a few weeks after the demigods diaries tht would be awesome cnt wait!!its like 6 ish more months! they'll pass quick i mean we're on feb! already! caaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnntttttttttt wait!!! lol (super exited!)
last edited over a year ago
big smile
^ i know right!!!!
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
crying
I really can't wait for the demigod diaries! Six more momnths...UGH! They'll seem like forever! :(