Random Game??!!""££$$%%^^&&**&^^%%$

MrsGerrenHowell posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 06:15PM
Each person has to think of a random word/object they write it down the next person then gives the word/object a score out of 10 they then write their word and so on
i'll start

Marzipan...

Random 624 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 624

over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
9/10

7 pink peacocks stole my sacred cupcake pants!
over a year ago Twilightzook said…
9/10

I traveled to the northern south pole in search of the rare purple pickle penguins.
9/10

Joseph ate a pickled lollipop to get the Chinese shrimp-eating champion to smell his feet
9/10

My sleeping-bag flavoured scissors tasted like a duvet.
9/10

Apples march across New York City to get to the capital of New Zeland on Pancake Day at the town of Plopper Rocker.
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
big smile
8/10

There are cows in a field singing "I LOVE BEEF!"
monkey
8/10

Jacob, my french toast boyfriend, hid in a sock so the orange orangutans could not steal his dirty laundry.
9/10

I didn't know guitar cushioned ocelots had laser beam eye balls.
9/10

I have recently discovered that pizza tastes like donuts while flesh eating stink bugs party all night in my neighbor's dog's jacuzzi
10/10

My smily face don't frown no more now that the clock has stoped stealing scented bicycle toast.
10/10 lol!

Ever since the accident, my root beer floats no more :(
10/10

The carrots culture is some what different to that of the mould that grows between the toes of the alpine imps.
10/10

Cheese-Its fall from the sky when purple skunks move in with their mother-in-laws
last edited over a year ago
10/10

My teeth taste like the grape gum chewed only by venetian goblins and the prime minister of Atlantis.
10/10

Imitating pirate dinosaurs is on the top of my To-Do list
9/10

My roof was stolen by the same terracotta curtains that stole the cabbage puppets from the gopher down the lane.
10/10

My multi-functioning socks allow me to sneak into the barber shop at 2:36 PM to steal some organic steak forks
10/10

The goose stubbed it's sixth toe on a crow covered barn of herded porcupines.
10/10

Scissors dance across the buttered sticks of deoderant like it was an autumn day in France.
10/10

The paper that peels of the back of a raccoon is used to make match sticks and coffee.
10/10

Now where did I put my 23 fish sticks' make-up and wardrobes? I must find them, or the baseball game will be a disastor!
10/10

Mt televisions schoolbag fell down the hill into a pool of pureed envalopes.
9/10

Jacob's tu-tu wearing potato peels led the way to Felix's lake of jelly.
10/10

The tuba playing ostrich journeyed to the top of the queue to buy a bag of cheetos.
over a year ago dustfinger said…
9/10

The dragonflies came all swooping at me.
7/10

I got my elven scarf stuck in the floorboards of the sign post castle.
big smile
9/10

Pickled cow eggs? YES! Now if only I had a jumbo jar of peanut butter, a wax steak, and a giant wooden platypus, all my dreams would have come true.
smile
9/10

All i need now is a giraffe
8/10

I lost my noodle eating brick in a pet brick market.
9/10

The sorcerers levitated the chair with the sleeping nun in it
10/10

My duck-cat got it's head stuck between the purple pasta strainer and the walnut-shaped ironing board.
9/10

The marching french fries got delayed by a pie-eating champion somewhere in Delaware. They ran away from the champion, but accidentally ran to Argentina instead of France, so they will be back after these messages!
9/10

I left my sandwich on the subway and i'm waiting for it to some back
9/10

I flew west with the scarlet geese that live on the border between peru and Norway.
9/10

Sadly, the cheese-sculpting ducks are on vacation and are not able to take your call. Please burp into your TV when you hear the cat. Thank you. *MOO!*
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
rainy
I belched up my vacuum, and found my notebook inside of it, that has my drawing of the twin towers and my boyfriend's name in it, and it randomly started talking to me telling me "PAPER IS BETTER THAN ROCK DAMMIT!"
over a year ago j1edwardcullen7 said…
ooh and 9/10
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
laugh
10/10

um BANANA (sorry not very creative at the moment)
over a year ago jedigal1990 said…
big smile
okay just to be clear i was rating BellaCullen96, j1edwardcullen7 most have posted same time i was but j1edwardcullen7 still you get a 9/10 both funny just wanted to clerify
j1edwardcullen7: 10/10 :)
jedigal1990: 1/10 yeah, you're kinda right. Sorry :]

Here is a little story I wrote:
On my way home from the chimpmunk paradise yesterday, I saw a flying hippo. I decided to help it with its laundry because that's what the monkey king would've wanted me to do. After I finished with that, I went and played Go Fish with my grandma. She won so I had to give her my left shoe. When I went to the shoe store to buy a new one, I fell in love with a potato peel. We then married and went to live on a dessert island in an ocean of chocolate syrup. Soon the Garbelhangdingers invaded and ate my poor spouse, so I was nothing but a lonely cheeseburger again and had to go live with my friend Bob in Wisconsin. The french fires we ate at Burger King one night reminded me of my late spouse, so I covered my eyes in duct tape and drove away. After driving into six fire hydrants, my stomach got really jelly-ish so I had to spend the night in a hobo's back yard. I had no where to go so that's where I stayed until the Hoobangs came and got me. I was told I was going to be a goat herder in Switzerland for the protection of some homeless donut addicts. I currently have twelve mushrooms on my goat farm and own another pair of pants, which means I finally have more than 1 pair!

THE END :)
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
angry
9/10

"But Grandpa! I like my hair! I don't wanna be a monk!"
8/10

WARNING! Please do not leave antique wall frogs or bannana throwing children unattended and they may be eaten by carniverous question marks.
10/10 :D

Burrito Island, a weasel's grandmother paradise!
9/10

The somewhat cataleptic donkey floated through outerspace until he crash landed on the planet Zoygatron.
monkey
9/10

Rubik's Cubes do the strawberry club secret handshake dance because the cows on the farm go "Meow!"
9/10

My pink goat flavoured milk tastes more like green doorknob flavoured goop.
smile
9/10

WARNING: Your iDog may shoot lazers out of its eyes, grow deadly claws, and try to take over the world. These are common problems. If you notice any of these signs, please feel free to e-mail us, and we'll get back to you in 2-3 weeks. Thank you for shopping at Meijer's. Have a good day.
10/10

The minature pirates captured the jelly dinosaurs using geography books and an @ symbol.
10/10

Bunnies will eat your name if you do not add them as a Facebook friend on Tuesday, January 8th, the Donut Independence Day.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
9/10

9/10