My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Darkness in Direbond-OC RP

DragonAura15 posted on Nov 04, 2013 at 08:06PM
Thought I'd try my hoof at making my own RP, after seeing so many awesome MLP FIM RPs. All the details are on my question "I'm doing an epic OC RP" in the Answers section, but I'll give a short summary anyway.
Outside the large part of Equestria that Celestia rules over, there is another large empire called Direbond, and it is in danger. An evil alicorn named Neblivion has corrupted the princess that rules over Direbond. So, to defeat Neblivion, the ponies of Direbond seek assistance from the ponies of Celestia's kingdom.

To create a character, fill out this set of guidelines
Name:
(yes Alicorns are allowed, but you must include a story of how they became an Alicorn in their Bio)
Where from: (either CK, which stands for Celestia's kingdom, or DB, which stands for Direbond)
Good or evil:

Special talent:
Personality:
Bio:
Anything extra:
(it is also okay to add other characters into the RP as it goes on)

Thought I'd try my hoof at making my own RP, after seeing so many awesome MLP FIM RPs. All the detail

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1111 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1111

over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Mirage. Well, these visions sure do come in handy.
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
(Woah, this what I.miss after a morning?)
Skyhwart: Alright. *spreads out wings*
Sparkleshine: Great. A high class Canterlot unicorn could be useful.
over a year ago KendiKens said…
CC:And an alicorn too.
Skyheart: Great... we just need to be prepared.
CC:But quickly.We don't have more time than a week to prepare!
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Geomancy: So, where do we look first?
Sparkleshine: Right. *checks saddlebag* Bag of hay, Advanced Spells for Advanced Unicorns Vol. 1, Advanced Spells for Advanced Unicorns Vol. 2..
Mirage: I'd say we should see what's happening on the border of Direbond and Equestria.
Skyheart: Alright. Though the borders take a while to get to..
CC:I can take you all there*uses magic,transports to the border of Equestria and Direbond*
Sparkleshine: Nice.. I can only do a distance as long from Canterlot to Ponyville..
Mirage: Alicorn magic...
Silversheen: Wow...I always wanted to come here. But anyways, let's check it o-
(something comes flying out of nowhere, just barely missing Geomancy)
Geomancy: Whoa! What was that?
Mirage: I don't know, it was too fast! A dragon perhaps?
Skyheart: Hmm, it looks faster than my top speed.
(A blast of dark energy comes at them)
Silversheen: Duck!
CC:Mabye I can find out!*Uses magic*It was a thief,from Direbond.
(Aww, ponyfeathers! I have to go! I'll try to come back later.)
(a roar is heard ahead)
Silversheen: You could be right about that dragon thing.
??(a familiar voice): Back off, you overgrown newt!
CC:*does a power shield for the others*Stay there!What do you want here?*starts fighting*
(Looking past the shield, Silversheen sees Blight Shatter up against a giant black dragon, guarding a lavender mare)
CC:Stay there.I am almost done.*uses magic to diseppear all of the evil ones**falls on the ground*
(The mare looks up as the dragon disappears)
(the sheid falters and Geo, River, and Silversheen run to Caramel)
Skyheart: *flies after them* What's up with her?
Silversheen: She just made a giant dragon disappear. She'll need time to recover
Mirage: Indeed. But what bedevils me the most is, who sent the dragon? I've never seen this type of dragon before... have you? I don't think mother is powerful enough to preform a spell like this...
over a year ago Misscheney1 said…
(OMG I AM SO SO SO SORRY x A MILLION, I MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH, PLZ, GIVE ME A SUMMARY ON WHAT HAPPENED ON WHILE I WAS GONE.)
(Well, long story short, we fought some timberlvolves, a Chimera, and some unstoppable flames, all caused by Mirage's mother, to prepare Neblivion's arrival. Now, we traveled to the border of Direbond to investigate and got attacked by a never before seen type of dragon. We're currently trying to figure out what's going on, since we haven't encountered the primary antagonist yet, we don't know the reason of these happenings.)
CC:I am okay now!*stands up*You guys got to train.I will help ya.*uses magic,creates earth ponies trainers,pegasus trainers and unicorns trainers*These guys with help you.I will go to Canterlot,and ask my mother what we are going to do.I will put a protective spell on you.Don't worry,I will be here maximum in 2 and a half hours.*leaves by magic*
CC:Mother,aunt,what are going to do right now?
Princess Luna:Don't worry.We have watched you and you are doing great!All of you.And you are being a great princess.*smiles*
CC:*smiles*
Princess Celestia:I am worried about you.How do you feel?
CC:I am fine.I need to go and help them.
Princess Luna:Okay then!
(The lavender mare stands up and looks around her)
??: Thank you all so much! My name's Heartsong, by the way.
Skyheart: Hi, Heartsong. Name's Skyheart. Call me Sky if you want. *looks at trainers* All right, let's get prepared for the big adventure coming on...
Spakleshine: Sparkleshine, now to practice some magic spells... *takes out Advanced Spells for Advance Unicorns Vol. I*
Silversheen: Wait, your name is Heartsong? As in, Spring Basil's sister?
Heartsong: Yeah. Wait, you know Basil?
Silversheen: Know her? She's saved us twice with her herbs!
Heartsong: Yeah, she does that...Yes, I am her sister.
Blight: And not bad with herbs yourself.
Heartsong: Oh, um, thanks. (blushes slightly)
Skyheart: Alright, guys, let's get the training done. We don't have much time. *puts on goggles and stretches wings*
Geomancy: Okay, let's do it.
River: Okay...
Blight: Training? (scoffs) I don't need any more training, thanks, I've had enough already.
Mirage: Besides, do we know what we're training for? No, we don't. I'm not the pony who wastes his time on pointless pursuits. I suggest we split into two teams. I'll go and see what the fuss is all about in Direbond, even if I have to go alone.
Skyheart: Whatever, Im the pony who spends her time getting ready for anything. Even if we don't know what it is.
Sparkleshine: If you say so. We could cover more ground that way.. *looks at unicorn trainers* Do you guys know any advanced spells?
last edited over a year ago
CC:Hey,I am back.Now,I talked with the princesses,and I am going to tell what we are all going to train.We will train to protect Direbond.It's gonna take this a long time.Now,the earth ponies are going to train how to do tricks,use weapons,ropes.The unicorns are going to train how to use magic for fighting,like how to do fireballs,how to take their enemy under a total control,etc.Now,as for the pegasus's,they are going to train how to fly faster,and do tricks,catch the evil ponies.I think you understand.
Unicorn trainer number 1:Can you give us some demonstrations?We know how to do it,but the students need to learn.
Pegasus Trainer number one:Yes.We would like that too.
Earth pony Trainer number one:We would like this too.
CC:Okay then.*does demonstrations*
All:*claps*
CC:It's not necessary.Really!Now we need to get to work.I will help you all.In the training,I mean.
Skyheart: The plural is pegasi...anywho, I don't need to fly faster. Ill do the other stuff.
Sparkleshine: Whatever you say. Now, can one of you teach me how to shoot a lazer than can burn a tree quickly or somethingm?
CC:It's easy.I will teach you that.This is the spell.See,I am going to do it now.*does it*
Blight: I told you, I'm not going to be participating. I'm not exactly what you'd call a "student," and I'm more than ready to fight.
Skyheart: Fine, dude. Suit yourself.
Sparkleshine: Wait actually that's pretty easy...
Mirage: Well, alicorn magic and I aren't exactly best friends. I need to stay away from it, otherwise, I'll go mad. I'll be just watching from over there. *sits down under a tree*
Skyheart: Alright. *looks at pegasus trainers* Now, can any of you fly as fast as Rainbow Dash or do some cool tricks?
Sparkleshine: *practices some attacking and defense spells*
CC:Well,I can fly faster than Rainbow Dash.We princesses can fly faster than anyone.
over a year ago Misscheney1 said…
(...I am so disappointed in myself. Sorry guys...)

Lickety: S-sorry guys, we kinda had to... *gulp* catch up...
Sapphire Waves: Yeah, kinda... *puts hoof on back of neck*
Pumpernickle: *head is down low in sadness and sighs* I can't believe we missed so much adventure...
Lickety and Sapphire: Us too...
(It's okay, it aint the end of the world.)
Skyheart: No offence, but when was that possible?
Sparkleshine: It's okay...and who are you?
(That's alright. Sometimes I miss a lot of things too)
Heartsong: Maybe I could join in, too.
CC:Girls,Direbond is in danger.We have got to train!
Heartsong: Okay, show me what I have to do.