My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Darkness in Direbond-OC RP

DragonAura15 posted on Nov 04, 2013 at 08:06PM
Thought I'd try my hoof at making my own RP, after seeing so many awesome MLP FIM RPs. All the details are on my question "I'm doing an epic OC RP" in the Answers section, but I'll give a short summary anyway.
Outside the large part of Equestria that Celestia rules over, there is another large empire called Direbond, and it is in danger. An evil alicorn named Neblivion has corrupted the princess that rules over Direbond. So, to defeat Neblivion, the ponies of Direbond seek assistance from the ponies of Celestia's kingdom.

To create a character, fill out this set of guidelines
Name:
(yes Alicorns are allowed, but you must include a story of how they became an Alicorn in their Bio)
Where from: (either CK, which stands for Celestia's kingdom, or DB, which stands for Direbond)
Good or evil:

Special talent:
Personality:
Bio:
Anything extra:
(it is also okay to add other characters into the RP as it goes on)

Thought I'd try my hoof at making my own RP, after seeing so many awesome MLP FIM RPs. All the detail

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 1111 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1111

over a year ago misshedgehog said…
(what happen)
over a year ago thetankmoment said…
Check it.
Name: Blue Auraglow
Race: Unicorn
Alliance: Good
Special talent: Figure Skating
Personality: Brave and Risk taking
Bio: She used to live in Direbond
Check it.
Name: Blue Auraglow
Race: Unicorn
Alliance: Good
Special talent
DragonAura15 commented…
Cool! over a year ago
misshedgehog commented…
cute over a year ago
SkyheartPegasus commented…
Nice! Join in whenever you feel like. over a year ago
over a year ago SkyheartPegasus said…
Skyheart: What are you gonna do about it,huh?
krystal: no fighting
over a year ago Jinxy91 said…
Jinxy: I suppose we shall see what she ,might, do
over a year ago NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Do not worry, we shall meet again... but next time you will not be so fortunate! *vanishes with a red flash*
last edited over a year ago
krystal: .......
Skyheart: Hmpf.
dash: wow
Jinxy: *giggles lightly* well then, I don't know what she is planning but I do suppose that she is about to stir up trouble.
dash: yep
Jinxy: (toward geomancy) may want to keep that amulet close, it seems it may very well be involved with this, just hope it don't take you with it.
krystal: hmm..
Skyheart: Better be prepared..
Summer: *teleports to an isolated spot near the Everfree Forest. She draws ancient symbols in the earth with her hooves. The symbols light up and a fiery circle forms from them and an image of a dark alicorn appears in the middle.* Bearer of the Black Flame! *bows a little* My scouting mission is complete. According to my evaluations, there are no serious threats to your arrival. I have also located the last charm. It belongs to a pony named, Geomancy. Awaiting further instructions on how to proceed.
over a year ago DragonAura15 said…
Geomancy: I guess so...(is still confused)
krystal: um ok oh geomancy i just reminder something
dash: i will protect my sister
Skyheart: As one of Celestia's subjects,I will always be ready. I don't know about you guys. Be safe,even if I have just met you. I like to keep everyone I know safe. *talks like a ninja* And I dont know about any upcoming fights...so,be prepared.
(So, who plays Neblivion? :)
(I will)
krystal: i got a gem that almost look like his gem my brother gave it to me when i was young
Geomancy: Really? You don't say...
krystal: i dont were he got it and no i cant ask him hes dead
Geomancy: Sorry to hear that. (remembers the death of her dad)
Skyheart: Farewell... *takes off back to Cloudsdale*
Tornado: Guess I'll explore...
Tornado: Hey... *sorta sounds like Rainbow Dash* Sup?
Geomancy: So, Blight, how did you do that cool magic?
(Blight is gone)
Geomancy: What the hay? Where did he go?
(Tactical New Character, incoming! :)
???: *a stallion runs up to the others, looking a little disoriented* Uh... hello! I know it's a silly question, but I'm looking for somepony... um... I was told she was here... a tall white unicorn, orange mane, cold green eyes... have you seen her?
Silversheen: Heck, yeah, we've seen her. She just set a pack of timberwolves on us!
???: I was afraid you were going to say that... I've felt the stench of her magic all over this place...
krystal: who?
River: You know that horrible mare...?
???: Yes. Name's Nocturnal Mirage... and that mare is my mother.

(Info:

Name: Nocturnal Mirage

Race: Earth pony

Where from: CK

Good guy

Special talent: terra-manipulation (earth-magic) and indirect sight (an ability he was born with. It allows him to see through the eyes of any living creature within a small radius)

Personality: reserved, yet quick-tempered, good sense of humor and good communication skills, but most of the time he avoids expressing his true emotions and manages to hide them effectively. 
Strengths: can be very determined but only when he thinks it worth the effort, sober-minded, vigilant, creative, can be a persuasive speaker, he does not bond easily, but once he embraced somepony to his heart he can be very insistent. When pushed to the limits or cornered can be a vicious fighter
Weaknesses: low confidence and willpower, inferiority complex, pessimistic attitude, limited amount of magic, sometimes loses focus on what's important, sometimes prefers the easier way, therefore he can be seduced by power. 

Bio:He was born in a place called Terra Absolutia, an isolated land in Eastern Equestria, surrounded by tall mountains, inhabited my magic-user earth ponies. His mother is Summer Pride, an Elemental unicorn, the ancient Element of Fire. She handed down recessive unicorn genes to him and his sister, Moonlight Lullaby. They both grew up in ideal, loving surroundings. They moved to the Crystal Empire, King Sombra fell in love with their mother and married her. After Sombra went mad, they all vanished with the Crystal Empire for 1 000 years. When it returned Mirage suffered from amnesia and began to wander the land aimlessly. Mirage wind up in Ponyville and bonded with Pinkie Pie and some of her friends, who helped him remember his past, although his mother and sister have disappeared with a lust for vengeance in their heart. Mirage settled down in Ponyville, later, he took a night time job at the embassy of the Crystal Empire in Canterlot. He just tried to pick up the thread of a normal life that was cut in half by the events of the past, but it proved to be difficult, due to his complex and ambivalent emotions toward Celestia, for he loves and hates her at the same time.

Other info: Mirage carries recessive unicorn genes, so he has a little magic, even though he's an earth pony.)
River: Oh, sorry. It's just...she attacked us just now, saying she was testing us. If it hadn't been for my sister, my cousin, and that other stallion, we would've been dead.
Mirage: Yes. That's what she does. Her presence mean no good for anypony. And she's here for a reason... I've been tracking her for 8 months now...

(Sorry, forgot the pic :)
Mirage: Yes. That's what she does. Her presence mean no good for anypony. And she's here for a reason
(Geomancy instinctively tries to hide her amulet)
Mirage: *raises a brow* I understand you don't trust me, but I assure you, I'm not a thief. And I'm especially not with her... I just want to stop her, before more ponies get hurt.
Geomancy: Just an instinct, sorry. She said this amulet was special....(looks at the words engraved on it again)
Mirage: *picks his head up, looks excited* Really? Didn't she mention why? She's quite chatty..
Geomancy: Uh, she just said it was an interesting artifact she'd never seen before. When I threw it...(hesitantly) it turned into a lion.
krystal; im krystal
Mirage: hmm...she has a keen eye for artifacts... and she wants it for some reason. Whatever it is, she cannot get her hooves on it. Come with me, we must get out of here before she comes back.
(Geomancy and River follow him, and Silversheen follows more reluctantly)
krystal and dash follow mirage
Mirage: I know a place where we can stay for the night...

Meanwhile...

Summer: *sits by a fire, gazes into the flames when she suddenly starts gasping for air* Ooww... I sense a presence... a presence I haven't felt since... *a devilish grin forms on her face* Well, well, well, look who finally resurfaced. I'll be sure to give you a proper surprise... Welcome back, my son! *horn starts to glow red as she summons upon a powerful spell*
krystal: so mirage
Mirage: Yeah?
krystal: should i show you my gem
Mirage: Gem? What gem?
krystal pull out a magical gem from her bag