My Little Pony Friendship is Magic F. U. R. - First Unicorn Radio (Pony RP)

NocturnalMirage posted on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:15AM
Hello and welcome! If you're hearing this, you have tuned in to FUR, the First Unicorn Radio, a station ran by unicorns, but meant for everypony. You are with Swift Echo, and this is the Midnight Route, I will be your host for the next two hours, when we turn off our filters. When your surroundings finally calm down, and everything's peaceful, we're setting our minds free, letting it wander to places beyond imagination, and discover new horizons. In the last hour of this day, and in the first hour of the next one, there is no taboo, no restrictions, just mental recreation. Of course we'll have a guest tonight in the show, and as usual, the identity of our guest will be a surprise. But, as our established custom, the first hour is just for the callers. So, grab a good drink, have a sip, then dial 555-804-NEIGH and speak your mind, because the Midnight Route is ready to roll!
Hello and welcome! If you're hearing this, you have tuned in to FUR, the First Unicorn Radio, a stati

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 245 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-245 of 245

over a year ago carlie445 said…
DK: ( nods and then walks out. ) HEY! ( a pony turns around with gun in hand. DK closes her eyes, and then this happens. )
DK: ( nods and then walks out. ) HEY! ( a pony turns around with gun in hand. DK closes her eyes, and
Seanthehedgehog commented…
You created a cool pony here over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
it's not mine. thank the internet over a year ago
over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
Shredder: Oh damn.
( dk screams and the pony with the gun runs away along with everyone else. she screamed like a banchee ) DK: AND KEEP OUT! ( turns normal )
Shredder: Is there more?
DK: that's the last of them.
Shredder: Your partys are cool, but I don't think I could carve a skull into my skin *leaves*
DK: fine then. ( the others are outside of his house looking worried. Pinkie is gone from the group. )
Shredder: You got here quickly.
Rarity: QUICKLY!?!? YOU'VE BEEN MISSING FOR WEEKS!
Shredder: What are you talking about?
Applejack: Take a look at the calender. ( points to June 27 ) that's today! ( ik it's not, but i just chose a day. )
last edited over a year ago
Shredder: What the fuck happened? I left five hours ago.
last edited over a year ago
RD: wait, where were you, anyways?
Shredder: I went to a concert, and when I got back I got invited to a party with Death Knife.
Applejack: DEATH KNIFE! She is more nasty than a worm in a rotten apple!
Shredder: Why? She helped defeat a couple of people trying to destroy Equestria. How is she bad?
Twilight: It is said that she can skip time. Princess luna rules the night, but Death Knife rules midnight.
Shredder: Well that explains how you guys got tricked, but she's still good.
Pinkie: ( is looking at his neck and everywhere but his flank )
Shredder: What's Pinkie Pie up to? I don't see her anywhere
Pinkie: i'm right here! ( jumps in front of his face and it scared him ) BAH! ( laughs )
Shredder: Nice try, that didn't scare me. Rainbow Dash on the other hand is easy to scare.
Rainbow Dash: I am not.
Shredder: *laughing* Just joking. No one can scare her, cuz if they do, they'll get hurt badly. I learned that the hard way
Pinkie: man... I thought I would do that ri- ( gasps and then backs away ) ARE YOU SCARED BY ANYTHING???
Shredder: If I said yes, would you drop a nuke on Nagasaki?
Pinkie: what? What's Nagasaki?
Shredder: Never mind.
Pinkie: ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Shredder: I'm not scared of anything
Pinkie: 0.0 ( runs away )

Rarity: YOU ARE NO LONGER A PONY! YOU'RE JUST LIKE DEATH KNIFE. come everypony! let's go. ( everypony but twilight leaves. twilight looks back and looks upset. and then she walks away )
Shredder: What the fuck? Rainbow Dash isn't scared of anything, and you let her hang with you.
( DK walks up behind him ) DK: it's because you hanged with us. Try and scare me.
Shredder: I don't want to right now. Why do they hate you?
DK: Simple. I had a condition when i was a filly. NCS, or, no cutie syndrum... everyone made fun of me, and everypony thought it was contagious. this cutie mark is fake.... ( tears it off ) The only reason they are scared of you, is because i pretend to not be scared.... but that doesn't matter.... ( walks away slowly with her head down. )
Shredder: What they did to you was wrong. We need to find a way to get rid of your condition, or show others that no matter what, you're still a living pony.
DK: I deserve it...... ( eyes look like sombra's when she talks in caps, fyi ) ( TURNS AROUND ) WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU ABOUT MY PAST!?!?! HUH!?!?!? ( turns around and walks away with her head down )
Shredder: You're my friend, that's why. I wanna help you make your life better.
DK: hopeless. I was like this about 10 years ago. I wandered into a forest all alone. I must have made HER angry, and she cursed me... ( talks like rainbow dash now ) Now I randomly change voices! It is TORCHEUR!
DK: ( keeps walking way sadly )
Shredder: This looks like a job for the doctor
DK: it won't work no matter what.... If you even want a chance to have a cure, go into the discorded forest and keep walking until you see a house. SHE lives there.
Shredder: Ok. *walks*
( in the forest..... ) ( a house is in the distance, and there are strands of everypony's mane are in jars.
Again, you're taking control of my OC, what the fuck?
no i'm not. i'm just saying what is there.
hello