How I Met Your Mother Do you Think?

Bakabunny posted on Aug 30, 2007 at 12:27AM
So I have been thinking about this for awhile. When we finally meet Ted's wife, do you think that Robin and Barney will hook up? They never say they don't...I always continue to think they will.

How I Met Your Mother 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Interesting... it could happen... but... can you really imagine Barney wanting a relationship?

It could happen like if Robin wanted few fun nights like friends with benefits or something and then he realised he had feelings for her.

That'd be cool! But it wouldn't happen for a long time - we need our man whore Barney lol.
over a year ago dave said…
Yeah as big a womanizing sleezebag as Barney is, I just don't think that he would break the man code and hook up with Robin because he is the self-proclaimed best friend of Ted.
over a year ago randomnemity said…
Yeah, but at the beginning of season 1, Ted says to his kids, "and thats how i met your aunt robin" so i really think that barney & robin will hook up... someday in like forever in the future :P
over a year ago Welladjusted84 said…
It'll probably wind up being a final season thing. The writers have been really good with not stretching storylines out too much so far, so I doubt it'll happen this season or next. Ted being a fifth wheel among two couples would only be funny for so long.
over a year ago mcnobb92 said…
I'm still hoping that its going to turn out as robin,,and that he meant the robin he met in season 1 was his unfulfilled wife and after a couple of ears he met the new and fulfilled Robin......hey i can dream cant i lol
over a year ago princesslh55 said…
I would love to see Robin and Barney hook up.
over a year ago schmetterling said…
me too! but would the show really work with three happy couples?
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Robin and Barney hooking up would be cool but maybe he just meant "Aunt Robin" like in a friend way. I call a few of my mums friends aunties even though technically they are not.
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Well predicted bakabunny =D Sorry, I just added this up because the post I added before this one, was my first post in this forum ever! YAY!