How I Met Your Mother As Fast As She Can - Episode Discussion *may contain spoilers

ladolcevita posted on May 12, 2009 at 10:31AM
LILY!

How I Met Your Mother 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago swimchick said…
BARNEY DOESN'T DRIVE. IS THIS BUGGING ANYONE ELSE??????
over a year ago chehamstera said…
That did bug me quite a lot, swimchick - and it bugged me in Little Minnesota when he said he drove Ted's mum to the airport... so maybe he just got over his fear between Arrivederci Fiero and now?
over a year ago germany123 said…
yeah but..when did he get his license? i mean did he have it but never drove?

i thought the whole stella thing well especially the tony part where he was offering ted all the jobs and then stella asking ted to talk to tony- that would NEVER happen. and yes its TV but this so so far fetched it hurt me watching it.

and the barney and marshall being super close buddies is a bit disturbing to me..and sweet sweet marshall becoming a lame version of barneys wingman and cheering him on...and bragging aboot getting oot of a ticket...meh.

all in all this was one episode i didnt need. the only thing that seemed real was ted saying how he was tired of waiting
last edited over a year ago
p.s. why is there nothing when you type in www.weddingbridemovie.com?
still to come??
surprise
how EPIC was stella??? I forgot ABOOOOUUUWT tony i forgot ABOOOUUUWT the very idea of being in love...!?!?!
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
I know I had the same problem with Barney driving, I hate when they change something that was hilarious....he was scared to drive, it was funny that way.