How I Met Your Mother Sorry, Bro

nphfan posted on Mar 10, 2009 at 01:30AM
A very appropriate title. I felt extremely let down. I just found this episode to be... disappointing, to say the least. But maybe I'm crazy. What do you think?

How I Met Your Mother 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cicino1 said…
heart
it was a ok , but i loved how barney just couldnt stop laughing over marshalls no pants story lmao

Barney was the highlight of that ep hehe
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
sick
I've just watched it. I don't know what to say. This time I better leave my 'likes/dislikes' list because there'd be too many disappointing dislikes. I just rather say Sorry, Bro. This was probably the worst episode of the season. In comparison to Best Burger in N.Y. (my least favorite epi) it was worse...
over a year ago want2watcheroes said…
The episode was watchable but it was probably the worse episode yet.
over a year ago DietCokeGirl said…
smile
I don't want to rock the boat or anything but I really enjoyed this episode.
It was very filler-y, without much plot development but I liked that it was mostly them hanging out and talking.
I thought Barney was so cute- I loved how funny he found the pants story. Lily and Marshall were adorable as ever and I loved college Ted, the douchebag.

I wouldn't say it's one of my favourites by any means but I did really really like this one. I can see you guys' point though I guess.
over a year ago xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
zzz
Mmm This Episode Was Very Very Filler, But It Wasn't That Bad. Barney Was Really The Highlight, I Loved It When He Fell Of His Seat Laughing :D
I Liked The Whole Group Sitting Around And Chatting & Robin On Sleeping Pills :D
Hopefully Next Episode Will Be Better :)
over a year ago chehamstera said…
I agree with DietCokeGirl, I quite enjoyed it. I liked that it was in real time almost - with Robin coming down fifteen minutes or so before she had to go to work, so they fill it with catching-up stories. I thought some of the jokes were quite weak but it should be quite a good set-up for a possible Karen story-arc.

Also, not really a huge deal but I'm assuming the episode's supposed to finish at about 2am, given Robin coming down at 1.45 - and Ted said that Karen is coming right now - why would anyone arrange to meet someone else at 2am? Nothing good happens after 2am! It just struck me as a bit strange. But I'm incredibly picky, so there you go.

I do agree that it wasn't the best, and it's not really a watch-again-many-times kind of episode but I disagree with Jennifer - Best Burger in NY was waaaay worse, possibly my least favourite himym EVER :P
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Really, chehamstera? I don't know... I just watched Best Burger in N.Y. once so I might have forgotten how bad it actually is =D I probably should compare those two episodes again.
...but I think I won't because they are awesful.

Reconsidering Sorry, Bro I'd only like to add to my likes list the cuteness of Barney when he fell out of the booth because he was laughing so hard.
over a year ago inespinto said…
Didn't hate it, looooove Douchebag Ted and waiting to see how this all Karen story develops. Barney was amazing and also liked Robin with the monkey too. But the burguer one was definitely wordt, but it also might be just me and my hatred of that episode
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
meh
I didn't hate it - but i didn't think it was that great, either.
Barney and Robin Laughing was definitely LOL but I think Laura Prepon was miscast as --- oh, god, I've forgotten her name, and I literally finished 2 minutes ago (Literally, NOT figuratively)
I kinda liked the bit when Lily went to GNB and ran into Barney -- "Can you give it to him?"
"Well, only if yours is really good..."
over a year ago germany123 said…
hmmm
jeez that karen looked aboot 40! no way she was believable as a college student :(
i didnt like the epi at all. it was boring..nothing special like lilys week
over a year ago germany123 said…
and why was scooter a waiter in the restaurant!? in NY!? was that funny only i didnt get it!?
and i dont speak italian but..im pretty sure that wasnt quite right :S
last edited over a year ago