How I Met Your Mother Spoilers: The Stinsons..Episode discussion :)

germany123 posted on Feb 13, 2009 at 10:01PM
I thought this episode was a bit w.i.e.r.d!
there were some funny moments..
+the wife,the son being introduced
+ barney saying: the beach..its winter..laser tag SHUT UP youuuu're going somewhere!
+barney leaning towards ted and saying: this is what youre ACTUALLY like in a relationship at the dinner table.

well the rest just seemed like a filler :(

and i didnt like the casting of his mum
last edited on Feb 15, 2009 at 01:17PM

How I Met Your Mother 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago DietCokeGirl said…
I liked:
-Barney constantly criticizing the actor kid
-Barney's weird thing about movies
-Lily and Marshall wanting to do it in Barney's childhood bed "again"
-Robin and Barney cuteness

I thought Ted hooking up with the actress was kind of odd...
Agreed on the filler thing
over a year ago germany123 said…
oh yeah the hook up was lame..also the lily and marshall fight seems..unresolved and like it would always stand between them.
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
What I liked

∙ Barney casting his own family. It's classic Barney thing, I love that
∙ Tyler can't have his own catchphrase. Whereas I must say Barney hasn't used one in months!

What I did not like

∙ Well I did enjoy the epi but the whole story seemed... yes wierd. I thought it wasn't the original HIMYM style.
∙ Ted and the actress hooking up
∙ The LAME fight aboot Marshall's Mom. I agree with Gemmy, it looks like they never solved their issues.

This time more on my dislikes list but that doesn't mean I hate the episode. It just showed us that Barney does have a heart... somewhere. The lead up to more Robin/Barney awesomeness I think.
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
Uh, I forgot to mention on my likes list Child actors were way better back in the 80s. I loved that one =D
over a year ago swimchick said…
i loved the "child actors were better in the 80s" as well and the robin/barney moment in the cab. eps are always kinda odd when they're barely in the bar though. after 4 seasons we do tend to see character growth...
over a year ago cicino1 said…
heart
omg i loved the ep so much

i loved when ted just started slaping barney it was sooooooooo funny lol

also wen the mom thought barney had hired his friends aswell lol

but i think what made the ep for me is the

cute scene with robin & barney at the end

XD
over a year ago inespinto said…
cool
I liked it but not loved it! I loooved Ted's wish to be an actor and his improvisation after getting caught kissing the 'wife'. Also Robin and Barney always have a place in my heart so I'm always happen when there's something between them. I didn't think ^ted kissing her was odd but i do think it was predictable, I kinda saw it coming... There were some funny moments like when Barney said he was going to the beach, laser tag and then screamed and Lilly and Marshall doing it in barney's bed but although it was a good episode I do not feel it filled all of our HIMYM hearts!
smile
ines...*hugs* youre here! where have you been hiding?

over a year ago xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
heart
I liked :) But it wasn't amazing!

I Loved: Barney (who doesn't), Barney & Robin Moments,The child actor,Barney's weird thing with the movies :P

I didn't like: The Lily & Marshall fight, seemed a bit stupid to be honest :S

I was however playing spot the bumps,with Alyson & Cobie :P
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
meh
Wasnt to happy with this episode except for some of the one liners. I must be like the oly person left not wanting a Barney/Robin hookup?
kiss
nope..im with you jig
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
im still hoping for Ted/Robin hook up somehow. Im not usually one to ship but season 2 is re airing over here and I just love the dynamic those two have
over a year ago inespinto said…
kiss
I've been working a lot, no energy to Fanpop decently! But I'm keeping up with what I can... As I've mentioned before I love Barney/Robin although I do think they're streching out the story a lit too much. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY I was also playing spot the bump the entire episode
kiss
ah good, chica! you have to check in with us once in a while