How I Met Your Mother NO HIMYM AGAAAAAAAAAAAAIN?

germany123 posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 07:20PM

UPDATE: so the next episode airs april 13th 2009....
*walks off to shoot self in head*

tell me this is a joke...i checked the new box thingy telling you when the next epi is on and went to cbs.com to verify..WHAT THE HECK?
whats wrong with these people????

little boys!? a repeat!? again!? have they changed to a biweekly schedule and not told anyone?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

last edited on Apr 06, 2009 at 11:15PM

How I Met Your Mother 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
They have, then they die.
over a year ago JulieL44 said…
Are you serious??? This is really starting to get annoying! I NEED MY FIX! They probably knew I had midterms this week and didn't want me to feel bad for watching it :)
over a year ago germany123 said…
angry
*buys gun*
*puts on black mask*
*books ticket*
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
angry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Soory, I normally don't do this but I just have to show my anger.

WTF?? What's wrong with f*** CBS? I was so looking forward to the next episode. Finally no breaks and then I read this.

Thanks for telling, Gemmy.

I'm at a loss for words right now...
over a year ago xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
crying
ARGH! No House, Now No HIMYM!!!
This Is Seriously Stupid!! I Really Can't Survive College This Week!
sick
i mean please check again if i missed something...it might be me going insane!!??

maybe its not true!?
ITS MY IMAGINATION????
You're not insane. I just checked, too... and if my mind doesn't play tricks on me as well, it is true.
crying
that was my last hope....
I'm so soory!

How long do they want us to keep waiting for new episodes? If they continue with those breaks they might lose some of the impatient viewers. Is this what they want at CBS?
i know..who- well except for us but we are awesome and dedicted (yes! thats a typo! but it occurred to me its the awesome new word for dedicated and addicted and therefore it stays. you see, making up words shows how creative i am.)would keep up with an insane schedule like this!?
last edited over a year ago
I love your new word creation!

Yes, sure I'd keep watching the show with this schedule. I hope there are a lot of fans as dedicted as we are.

Uh, can I use dedicted or is it yours? =D
*barney voice* no sorry you can't thats mine :P
I was waiting for this =D

We should make our own version of HIMYM until the new epis air...
big smile
ooh totally...

so in this episode robin sleeps with no one! in fact she has a long chat to lily aboot not being herself lately!
lily and marshall have awesome crazy monkey sex like they used to.and they spend some time in the new apartment (cause really its getting ridiculous how little they show of that place)

and ted..ted teds oot aboot something...i dont care what
angry
OKAY..this SUCKS..like..big time suckfest!!