How I Met Your Mother 4.13 Episode Discussion "Three Days of Snow"

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 01:49PM
What I Liked
Marshmallow & Lilypad further emphasising that they are the best couple on television.
I enjoyed the three days being squished into one and then squished back out again, most sitcoms couldn't pull that off but I think it worked with Himym.
Barney & Ted's telepathic conversation.
I love Marshall & Robin together, they always seem to work well in episodes, plus Robin "hitting on him"

Favourite Lines
Already ran that play bro, they’re 21, we’re good.
Why is that human leaking?
I reciprocate in principal with the caveat there seems to be a bit of a surplus here on my end.

I will have to re watch it to find the bad stuff =D

How I Met Your Mother 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
P.s. Was that Carl? The voice was right but the face? Hmmm...must do some investigating.
According to Imdb it was but it reall, really didn't look like him. Was that just me?
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
What I liked

∙ Barney and Ted opening their own bar - I like the name Puzzles
∙ The telepathic conversation between Ted and Barney
∙ Robin and Marshall – I love the moments they have recently. They’re just great together.
∙ Marshily couple stuff – The really are the most adorable couple ever
∙ Ranjit – When was the last time he was on the show? I love him. So please more of Ranjit in the future =D
∙ NPH – Was it just me or does he get hotter and hotter?

Soory, this time there are no dislikes. I loved every bit of that episode. It was funny and well constructed timeline with the switching back and forth.
It’s not just you Sualey. I also did have to look twice to notice that the bartender really is Carl.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ari12 said…
This episode was too good, there are no dislikes.

Stuff I liked:
* "Alright, it was Cosmo girl".
* Barney and Ted "we should open a bar" conversation.
* Marshall and Lily, I'm not they're biggest fan... but I really, really liked them in this episode.
* Robin and Marshall.
* "Are you still their dad?" and "snow problem".
* The storyline, well thought and well constructed.
* Barney pretty much begging Ted to ask him about Party School Bingo.
* "Dibs".
* Barney and Ted's telepathic conversation. I love Barney right there.
* Robin hitting on Marshall.

Carl. That dude sounded like him, he had the accent and everything, but he did not look like him.
over a year ago DietCokeGirl said…
Marshall and Lily have, once again, ruined any realistic expectations I had about love.

I WILL get picked up from the airport with a marching band. I WILL.
over a year ago xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
zzz
I Really Loved This Episode
:)
Robin & Barney, Loving The Friendship Bits :P & Marshall's Robot Impression :)
Damn Lily & Marshall...Now Like DietCokeGirl, Im Going To Have To Be Picked Up At The Airport With A Marching Band :D
Barney's telepathic Conversation....I was in stiches :) Good old Barney :D
Return of Ranjit :D

No Negatives :) I really loved this episode :D
over a year ago nphfan said…
big smile
i just loved this episode!!! everything was fantastic. i loved the telepathic conversation, the brilliance of marshall and lily, and marshall and robin (especially the robot part), and everything else!!! this was magnificent!!!!
over a year ago nphfan said…
and yes, nph keeps getting hotter.
heart
He does keep getting getting hotter =D
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
big smile
There were no dislikes for me in the episode, my favourite part has to be the marching band! I am demanding to be picked up at the airport by a marching band, I might even go on trips just to be picked up by a marching band! =P

I am also finding a bar called Puzzles! So going there!

Barney and Ted's telepathic conversation was made of awesome, as were the Marshall/Robin scenes. I found all the snow pouring down on them amusing, and her hitting on him!

A generally class episode =D
over a year ago ClaireBearhimym said…
I liked this episode a lot. :D
What I loved most about it was that the girls were from Arizona and I live in Arizona. xD
I hope Ted and Barney start a band. That'd be funny.
Btw, I love the name "Nphfan". I have a picture on my myspace of me holding at sign that says "Mrs. Neil Patrick Harris (if he wasn't gay.. :[ ). Lol. I love Neil.

Oh. I also loved how they did that Kokomo song. xD That was hilarious. I'll watch it again and say more things later..

I feel like I'm neglecting fanpop lately. D: You people have to keep me wanting to come back. Lol.
over a year ago josabel said…
^Haha. Funny how you mention that you live in Arizona; I live in Seattle. But the Kokomo song was a good touch. Nice reference to cocktail as they were throwing bottles round.
over a year ago germany123 said…
wow the cocktail scene cracked me up.im at my friends house and he was giving me strange looks..good thing he is a motherhead too!

really liked the epi..strange thing aboot carl was the long hair me thinks..i had the same "is that CARL!?" moment.

awww and marshlily..i loved that we saw some marshlily!! i have missed them..