How I Met Your Mother The Naked Man Episode Discussion *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

germany123 posted on Nov 25, 2008 at 02:50PM
Well this Episode- er who cares....

NPH WAS NAKED IN IT!! FOR A LONG TIME!! I LOVED IT!!

How I Met Your Mother 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
Haha :) Yeah NPH Maked :D :D :D
I Did Really Enjoy This Episode! I Dunno How I Would Feel Though If I Walked In & A Guy Was Naked On My Couch :P Unless It Was NPH :)
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
What I liked
NPH=Naked=Yummy. Also, slightly odd but naked Josh was interesting =P
I loved the ending bit with Mitch, it was perfectly cheesy and sitcomey =P

Favourite Lines
The only thing standing behind you and sex is clothes.
Exactly 10,000 drinks. However long that takes.
I just had decent sex with a terrible person. I’m back!

Overall
I really liked the episode. I will have to watch it again to be more specific but I enjoyed the whole concept. Naked Neil was awesome.

Random
I love how Alyson has managed to get out of a sticky situation with one comment. Like in this episode when Lilys hair wasn't the correct colour and Alyson said that Ted is a boy and he wouldn't be able to remember the right hair colour =D I used to get bugged by the wrong hair colour but now after what Alyson said, not so much =P
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
i was watching this online but it cuts out when Marshall rings Barney what happens after that?
over a year ago germany123 said…
oh jig go to the link jennifer posted it worked fine for me!
over a year ago ari12 said…
For some reason (Neil and Josh ;D) I can't quite give specifics about this episode.

But, overall I really enjoyed it. Lily's list was pretty funny. And Mitch! And there were some very funny lines.

I think I would be the one that says "no". I would totally freak out!
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
thats the link i tried? must be silly internet:(
well there is a youtube one still here- you can watch the ending? its way better than telling you what happened :D
over a year ago misspriss96 said…
Ya I thought it was hillarious. I can't believe it worked on Robin!
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
Ok, so first and foremost... I FINALLY CAUGHT UP! Mwahahahaa!! Thanks for getting me the end, Gerley! =D

So, NPH being naked for a long part was obviously very much appreciated, but my favourite bit was the "Kids, I've walked in on a lot crazy stuff at the old apartment over the years", I thought the scenes were all hilarious!!

But I am still spazzing about the fact I finally got to join the spot! =D
YAY pollywolly *glomp*
welcome!!
*throws party*

so glad you are here now, fellow motherhead

we should call ourselves motherpoppers but you know how poppen is doing the weird stuff- i dont want to make motherfuckers oot of us :/
over a year ago nphfan said…
haha. i love nph. he is so brilliant. i love him being naked on the show. i also like when ted keeps walking in on all the weird stuff happening in the apartment. :-) barney trying to escape from a tank of water - haha that made my day.

and, of course, as i mentioned earlier, NPH NAKED!!!!!

NAKED MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!